Tender - Former H&A Cast in Short Film

Matt

Wow!!! That was amazing! Really powerful stuff and Jake Speer was truly excellent! Really impressed :) I'm so glad I got to watch it.

Spoiler

Is it bad that I was relieved not to see them kiss though? Lol! I can't quite get my head around them not being brother and sister, and that would be all kinds of wrong! Haha!

Thank you so much for this Matt!!!! :)

Very good its not often I get to see the work of the actors after their time on the show.. I thought Jake Speer has alaways been good and Oscar was one of my  favourites. But I thought Jake Speer was very strong in this and hopefully I will get to see more of his work Thanks for sharing Matt

I really like films that are intimate. Where you get one or two or three characters and the whole film centres around those relationships. It was a very moving piece, and I was really impressed with the way Jake Speer was able to carry the whole plot and backstory and really make you feel something in such a short period of time.

• 5 months later...

Vote now for Tender!

The film is live in the #SocialShorts Drama Category. Head to www.socialshorts.com.au and cast your vote for your chance to win a trip to the AACTA Awards. 

Voting closes this Sunday, so get in quick!! Remember to share that you voted for Tender on Facebook by clicking the link after casting your vote!!

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, text

• 3 weeks later...

Archived