I'm doing the Home and Away tour tomorrow afternoon

gillmorton1984

Oh right! 27! Thanks Dan! That's plenty! Well I was the ninth person as of this morning in that case! 

Oh that's cool. Well... I didn't think we'd be going to the studio so that's not news to me. So for the actors/crew - they're filming on Palm Beach, they're travelling in one direction, then when they're filming at the set that's in the complete opposite direction? Maybe they all live in between the two lol! 

Oh! I've booked my ticket already. Found the cheapest price! That's what it's all about you know! :wink: I didn't come across the BTTB option I don't think - I did a Google search.

Thanks for all the advice and tips everyone! I'm very excited!! Looking forward a lot to my three week holiday!!! I'm going with my parents who have kindly invited me to join them for a portion of their holiday! :D 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Any places that you'd like to visit that aren't on the official tour, especially for early years fans, are made very easy to find due to the fantastic locations section on this website. I'd have been lost without it when I visited. 

Ooh, where did you visit?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jeremai said:

How was it?

Awesome! I’d highly recommend it. I got to meet Sarah Roberts who plays Willow Harris. And got to watch some filming for an hour! I’ll post a link to my Instagram post below which has all the photos and videos I took on there (contains SPOILERS)

https://instagram.com/p/BeVCpAiDTd5/

6 hours ago, Skylover said:

Awesome! I’d highly recommend it. I got to meet Sarah Roberts who plays Willow Harris. And got to watch some filming for an hour! I’ll post a link to my Instagram post below which has all the photos and videos I took on there (contains SPOILERS)

https://instagram.com/p/BeVCpAiDTd5/

I saw a video with a Girl and a boy, the Girl looks a bit like Maggie and the boy seems new? They either look like family members/Foster child etc. and Maggie is reassuring or they look like a couple.

3 hours ago, David Deex said:

I saw a video with a Girl and a boy, the Girl looks a bit like Maggie and the boy seems new? They either look like family members/Foster child etc. and Maggie is reassuring or they look like a couple.

No, it’s Willow and the new River Boy Dean. They were kissing.

Archived