Who would you like to be principal of Summer Bay High School?

Inactive.User

Who should be Summer Bay High School Principal?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who would you like to be principal of Summer Bay High School, we've got most options covered.

I chose Sally Fletcher, A long term progressive principal, and Greg Snelgrove, he was kind of good, but wasn't given long enough, I would like to See a principal last at least 5 years

Is this in relative terms, or currently? Because most of those characters are not currently in the show. Gina for the one was killed off. OR do you mean who was the best principal? If we go currently I am not sure how long Zac and Bianca is going to be around. But I Think Bianca would be good in the role, after Zac. But like I said that is dependant on alot of things. 

1 hour ago, Luke39 said:

Is this in relative terms, or currently? Because most of those characters are not currently in the show. Gina for the one was killed off. OR do you mean who was the best principal? If we go currently I am not sure how long Zac and Bianca is going to be around. But I Think Bianca would be good in the role, after Zac. But like I said that is dependant on alot of things. 

Currently, they could bring characters back, and it was someone like Gina that I meant

I chose the long term option, mainly because Gina was the last long-term one.

If I had to pick any character in the show who wasn't principlal, to be principal I would choose Tony Holden and that's because his character was so underused on the show, so if he was made principal of the school then he would have no doubt had more storylines as throughout the entire time that he was there the school was used a lot. He was also such a caring and down-to-earth person and firm but fair, I can definitely imagine that the students would have appreciated having him on board and during the Bartlett era when there was students like Matthew Lyons, Axel Hay, Trey Palmer and Graham Gonk (I think that was the latter person's name) he would have dealt with them better than he did I believe. 

On 1/25/2017 at 1:41 PM, David Deex said:

Currently, they could bring characters back, and it was someone like Gina that I meant

Oh okay. Like Gina. Must of read Gina. That would be kinda impossible lol. I think a long term progressive character would be good. Martin Barnett was last good one. I mean Zacs kinda distracted most of the time. 

On January 24, 2017 at 6:35 AM, David Deex said:

Who would you like to be principal of Summer Bay High School, we've got most options covered.

I chose Sally Fletcher, A long term progressive principal, and Greg Snelgrove, he was kind of good, but wasn't given long enough, I would like to See a principal last at least 5 years

I have to agree with both your choices I'd love to see Sally come back in the role I think she'd be an amazing choice and she has a connection to the past I also love her in scenes with Alf. 

I liked it when Greg came in I was hoping he'd be a longer stay character and take up a sort of Don Fisher role as principal but as you say he really didn't stay in the role long enough which was a shame.

If non of these 2 then I'd go with Bianca just so her and Heath could make a permanent return.

• 1 month later...
On 27 January 2017 at 9:34 PM, Gazza said:

I have to agree with both your choices I'd love to see Sally come back in the role I think she'd be an amazing choice and she has a connection to the past I also love her in scenes with Alf. 

I liked it when Greg came in I was hoping he'd be a longer stay character and take up a sort of Don Fisher role as principal but as you say he really didn't stay in the role long enough which was a shame.

If non of these 2 then I'd go with Bianca just so her and Heath could make a permanent return.

Yes, Greg was a little like Donald Fisher, he seemed firm.

Archived