Characters who never met and what could have happened if they did

CaptainTed84

On Home and Away many characters come and go and we have seen some great characters on the show over the years. However, not all of thee great characters have all met each other, and I quite often think that if certain characters stayed on for a little while longer to interact with the great characters who joined after they left, that it would really make things interesting.

This topic is all about dicussing what could have happened if certain characters that never met each other, met each other. Feel free to agree and disagree with each other and add your own if you'd like to. 

Here are a few that I have thought of (most of mine involve the Braxton's):

1. Aden and the Braxtons: Aden departed the show in May 2010, meaning that he obviously never met the Braxtons. Considering Aden was once a lot like all of them combined (probably more like Heath actually) when he first came into it and had changed a lot throughout his duration, I think that it would have been interesting to see how he would interact with all 3 of the Braxton brothers as despite him changing into a good person, he still had his aggressive side to him and when the Braxton's first arrived he wouldn't have been afraid to use it.
2. Geoff and the Braxtons: Like Aden, Geoff also departed the year before the Braxtons arrived so he never got the chance to meet them. I can imagine that if Geoff was to act similar to anyone in the bay when he first met the Braxtons then it would be Romeo. I can imagine that Geoff (like Romeo), would also take an initial disliking to them, Casey in particular.
3. Aden/Geoff and Penn Graham: I'm led to believe that the Penn Graham storyline was thought of as a result of both Aden and Geoff being gone from the show and Nicole being in need of a new love interest. So I really doubt that it would have occurred if both were still in the bay, however if it did and Penn acted the same way he did towards Nicole I can totally imagine Aden or Geoff being Penn's killer, with Aden definitely being the more likely person but Geoff as a slight chance.
4. Liam and Phoebe: This is one that I surprisingly have never seen anyone talk about, but I feel that it would have been so awesome if the two resident musicians who unfortunately were just 8 months off meeting each other would have met one another. I can picture them as being quite a good songwriting and performing duo and possibly a romantic couple as a result of it. I definitely think both would have got along well if they ever met.
5. Chris and Ruby: Not one that I believe many have thought of (in fact out of all the ones I've listed this is the most recent thought) but I feel that if Ruby was still in the bay when Chris arrived, with him being the way he is he definitely would have attempted to chat her up. Not sure if they ever would have become a couple, but I think it would have been interesting viewing.
6. Kyle and Ruby: Despite the fact that Kyle first appeared a week before Ruby left, the pair never interacted and I feel like if Ruby never left the bay, then the character of Tamara may never have been thought of (although if that was the case then the desert kidnapping would have to have been modified slightly so maybe not), but I think that if Kyle and Ruby ever met then they may have possibly become a couple. I'd say that if anything was to happen between them then it would have probably panned out as similar circumstances to how Tamara went from Casey to Kyle.
7. Kyle and Justin: If Kyle stayed in the bay just over 2 months longer then he would have met the Morgan's. However, realistically if he never left the show then the Morgan's may have never come into it as they were the replacements of him in terms of the restaurant structure. But I think it would be interesting if Justin and Kyle ever met as Kyle and Phoebe both loved one another, and although they did split for good quite a while before Kyle left, if Kyle saw Justin and Phoebe together and was single then I don't think he would have been too happy about it and they may have had some sort of conflict over her.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Yes. A Dodge and brax fight would have been great for the 25th anniversary. 

As my avatar might suggest. It be great to have Lucinda, rosy and Shauna in the same scene. Would confuse everyone. 

Not only do all 3 characters look similar, they all ended up working as a teacher at summer bay despite not coming in the show for that role, they all were introduced as a relative of a member of the main cast, they all had that same personality trait in that they could never make up they're mind about who the love or what theu really should be doing in life, and they all left under a cloud leaving a heart broken lover behind. Although only Shauna rubbed salt into the wound by returning only to then break Charlottes heart too. 

Archived