A Case Of The Munchies

pembie

Okay peeps, so here's the new chapter! :) Hope you like it! 

WARNING: ADULT THEMES!

Chapter 11

Hunter backed away from a horde of advancing zombies. His hands were still cuffed, but at least Kat had secured them to the front, so he was able to push the zombies away from him. The urine on his skin had only lasted a short while, probably because he’d been sweating so much, and he’d thrown his pee-soaked shirt over Olivia to keep her safe as soon as he’d arrived. It was clear that he was no longer safe! He pushed one of the zombies backwards and grimaced a little as she fell heavily onto the blade of a set of garden shears that were lying on the floor. The blade came out through the zombie’s eye and the body gave one final twitch before going limp. ‘Kinda cool!’ he thought to himself, instantly regretting the fact that he hadn’t caught it on camera. Another began to stagger towards him, grunting and growling through its disfigured and rotting face. He almost regretted killing this one. It was true that the man had been rude to him, so he’d definitely deserved it. He had no qualms about that! But having him rise from the dead along with all his other kills was certainly unexpected! Now the man was trying to chew his face off! And he was strong! It was times like these that almost made him regret the killing spree that he’d gone on over the last few months. It had been fun of course, and a good source of stress relief, especially with Liv and Zac pressuring him about his exams. He just regretted having buried them in the basement. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, but how was he to know that there would be a zombie apocalypse and that his kills would come back to haunt him?! How was he to know that his mum would come back to life like this and try to eat him?! Or that Josh and Andy, or all the others he’d taken a disliking to, would come back to literally bite him on the backside?! I mean, who would ever have thought a thing like this possible?!

“Hunter?!” whined Tabitha, as she tried desperately to keep Charlotte’s rotten mouth away from her throat, “Help!”

“Kinda busy here!” shouted Hunter, as he fought the rather portly man in waders off him. As his fingers dug into the rotting flesh with little resistance, he began to regret having flayed him alive. Having no skin on his chest or arms was making him a very slippery character indeed! He couldn’t keep hold of him! He’d gotten a little carried away, play acting, and pretending that he was Ramsay Bolton from Game of Thrones! ‘Well this was a bad idea’ he thought to himself, ‘But then that mad bastard didn’t have to worry about people coming back from the dead to eat him!

“Seriously, Hunter!” she screamed, “I can’t hold her off much longer!”

He glanced across to see his mother snarling into Tabitha’s face and bringing her perfect white teeth within centimetres of his one-time enemy’s throat. ‘Maybe digging mum up wasn’t such a good idea?’ he reflected, ‘But all I wanted was a bit of a cuddle!’ He’d brought her lifeless body home here to the basement and propped her up in a chair. Sometimes when everyone in the house had gone to bed, he’d snuck down here to eat his dinner with her, just like they’d used to do. She hadn’t been the best company, and the overpowering stench of her rotting flesh had made it difficult to eat his pizza sometimes, but it had been nice spending time with her every now and then. He’d missed it!

“Please?!” squealed Tabitha, staring at him in terror. “Please?! Help!” she screamed again, just as Charlotte sunk her pearly whites into her neck and ripped away a huge chunk of flesh. Blood spurted in rhythm with her heartbeat, spraying across the room, and Charlotte turned to look at Hunter as she chewed a mouthful of skin and blood and gore.

“Mum?!” he called out to her, hoping that she might have recognised him in some way. Maybe he’d get to have his mum back now? He could put up with a bit of flesh-eating if it meant that she might actually engage in some intelligent conversation. “Mum? Is that you?” he asked, with a hopeful tone in his voice. He was still doing his best to hold the now very mushy fisherman at bay.

“Uggghhhh!” choked Tabitha, as blood gurgled up and out of her mouth and her eyes went dim. With that, Charlotte turned around again and began to devour her.

“Oh God!” cried Olivia, suddenly lifting her head and looking around her in a startled way. She’d obviously lost consciousness for a little while, but now that she’d woken up, she’d just seen Tabitha get killed, and there were zombies surrounding her! She was tied to the chair with her hands secured behind her back and one of the zombies was sitting at her feet and staring up at her adoringly.

“Liv?! Please?!” whined Hunter, “You gotta help me!”

“I’m not helping you!” she huffed, “You’ve kept me here for days, Hunter! You’re crazy! …You’re a murderer!”

“You can be angry with me later!” he reasoned, “I need your help now!”

“How am I meant to help you, Hunter?!” she accused, “You tied me to a chair! I’ve been here for days…” She wrinkled up her nose as an overwhelming smell of stale urine filled her nostrils. “Oh, God! I think… I think you even let me pee myself!”

“That’s not your pee!” he shouted, as he managed to shove the enormous man away from him and scamper across the room towards her, “It’s Billie’s!”

“Okay! Someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on!” she roared at him, “Why do I have Billie’s pee on me?!”

“Pheromones… They won’t attack if you smell of it! …I don’t have time to explain!” said Hunter, busily untying her hands from behind her back. “We need to get out of here! The others are outside!” He knelt down as she stared at him in anger and began to untie the ropes around her ankles. “C’mon!” he said, smiling up at her as he loosened the ropes, “Let’s go!”

“**** you, Hunter!” she snarled, and kicked him as hard as she could between the legs. He squealed loudly and collapsed onto his side in pain. “That’s for keeping me here like a prisoner!” she growled, leaping to her feet and kicking him over and over again, “And this is for thinking you can force me to go out with you!”

“I’m sorry, Liv!” he groaned, clutching at his groin and staring up at her with pleading eyes, “I did it because I love you!”

“And I hate you!” she snarled, as she kicked him one more time. She turned, panting a little and wiping at the sweat on her brow, to look at the blonde woman now crouched over a large mound of mangled flesh. Tabitha had been ripped to shreds and her intestines were hanging like sausages from the mouth of the woman that had once been her boyfriend’s mother. “You don’t know what love is!” she spat at him, as she turned to look at him again, “You dug your own mother up so you could have a tea party with her! You killed people and buried them in your basement! You tortured them! You tied me up and tried to brainwash me into giving you another chance… and that’s only what you’ve done in the last few weeks!”

“Please?!” he pleaded again, “I can change… for you”

She gave a little snort of derision and shook her head at him. “You’ll never change!” she said, “I don’t know how I didn’t see before… You’re a monster!”

“Please, Liv?!” he pleaded again, “Don’t say that!”

She turned to look again at the blonde woman across the room. “Hey, Charlotte?!” she shouted, before putting her fingers in her mouth and letting out a loud whistle to get her attention. She raised her eyebrow at Hunter and gave him a little smile. “I think you and your mum should really get to know each other again, don’t you?”

Charlotte clambered to her feet again, blood dripping from her mouth and pieces of Tabitha’s innards tangled in her once shiny blonde hair. She began to drag herself towards them, grunting and groaning and growling as she moved.

“Thanks for this!” said Olivia, slipping on the shirt that he’d given her and wrinkling her nose at the smell, “I appreciate it!”

Charlotte stopped for a moment beside Olivia and turned her head to look at her in an almost quizzical way. “I never liked you” whispered Olivia, as she stepped away from her and then looked back down at Hunter as he cowered on the floor, “You two deserve each other!”

As she made her way back up the stairs into the main house, she gave a loud sigh of relief, and refused to look back even when she heard Hunter’s anguished cries. Much like those ‘cool guys who don’t look at explosions’ in all the Hollywood movies, she just kept on walking with her head held high!

Kyle sat on the back of the bike as they drove along the road that led into Summer Bay. The journey had taken a lot longer than expected because there’d been so many obstacles in the road. They hadn’t been able to get up to any kind of speed because they’d had to weave their way between the abandoned cars and piles of ransacked suitcases. It had been weird to see all the abandoned cars by the roadside, with people’s cherished possessions crammed inside, but not a soul within sight. It was like the whole world had been emptied of people overnight! They’d stopped a couple of times when they’d seen things that they’d thought could be of use. On a hunch, they’d searched some of the more promising looking vehicles. Added to the crossbow that they’d managed to find at the prison, they’d found a handgun and a switchblade in the glove compartment of a stretch limo. They’d even found a Samurai sword stuck through the head of a zombie!

“Nearly home!” shouted Heath, “Not far now! Bianca’s gonna be stoked to see you!”

Kyle furrowed his brow as the orange silk scarf around Heath’s neck continued to billow backward and tickle his face. There was something about it that was making him feel strange. He couldn’t put his finger on it! There was a scent of something half remembered. Something so familiar and yet so unidentifiable. Was he turned on?! Surely, he couldn’t be?! He could feel a fluttering in his stomach though, and a stirring in his loins… But this was his brother! What on earth was wrong with him?! Was he sick or something?!

“Are you nervous?!” shouted Heath, as they made their way along a very familiar stretch of road, “To see everyone again? After so long?!”

“Uhhh… Yeah… I guess!” shouted Kyle, feeling very self-conscious about the fact that they were sitting so close. In truth, he would have been nervous about seeing people after being locked away for so long, but his mind was otherwise occupied with confusing thoughts. He couldn’t stop looking at Heath’s strong muscular shoulders and the droplets of sweat that occasionally rolled down the side of his face. His face blushed bright red when he realised what he was thinking. He was grateful for the fact that Heath couldn’t know the thoughts that were going through his head. He’d never felt even vaguely attracted to a man before… and certainly not his brother! He was mortified!

The scarf unwrapped a little bit and flew back so the fabric completely covered Kyle’s face. The smell overwhelmed him and suddenly he realised that he was ‘home’. He’d never known that he’d been lost before, but in this moment, he knew that he’d finally been found!

Heath slowed down as they made their way along the beachfront and passed the diner. The whole place had been overrun with zombies. A man that he recognised as an old neighbour of theirs staggered down the middle of the street and they had to swerve to avoid him.

“They went to the caravan park!” shouted Heath, as he dodged another familiar face, “Hopefully they’re still there!”

Kyle didn’t answer. His body was still on the back of the bike, and his hands were still holding on, but his mind was on another plane. He was floating in a state of euphoria, with a sense of well-being and happiness, like nothing he’d ever experienced before! It was like a million orgasms rolled into one.

“We’re here!” shouted Heath, as he pulled the bike in in front of Summer Bay House, “Home, sweet home!” He glanced over his shoulder to look at Kyle when he got no answer. His whole face was covered with the orange scarf and he seemed to be breathing quite heavily. Heath frowned and began to pull the scarf from his brother’s face. “Kyle? You okay?” he asked.

“Huh?!” asked Kyle, as Heath pulled the scarf away and wound it around his neck again, “Wuh?”

“Are you okay?!” repeated Heath.

“Oh, God, Heath!” moaned Kyle, as he suddenly launched himself forward and took Heath’s face in both hands. Before Heath could react, he’d planted a passionate kiss on his lips, and was making low moaning noises.

“Kyle?! What the ****?!” growled Heath, as he pushed him violently off the back of the bike and stared at him in disgust.

Kyle landed with a smack on the ground and shook his head. He looked confused. “Heath?” he asked, looking up at him in a startled sort of way, “What happened?!”

“You tried to kiss me!” snapped Heath, wiping at his mouth in disgust, “In fact, you did kiss me… What the hell is wrong with you?!”

Kyle flushed bright red and shrugged his shoulders in embarrassment. “I… I… don’t know” he stammered, “I… I… think… I think… it might be that scarf?!”

“Oh, hey guys!” exclaimed Olivia, as she walked into the main house and saw the small gathering in the kitchen. VJ, Billie, Irene, Alf, and some man that she didn’t recognise seemed to be engaged in hushed conversation. They were staring at the floor and listening intently to the howls from down below. They turned to look at her in surprise as she walked in, and Irene cocked her head to one side, and held her arms out to her for a hug. She ran forward and let the older woman envelope her in a warm embrace and start to stroke her hair. As Irene rocked her back and forth, she glanced at the zombie corpses now littering the floor, and grimaced when she realised that one of them was Zac. There was a large glass dish of moussaka lying on the floor. ‘At least no-one had to eat that!’ she thought to herself, with an inward sigh of relief, ‘How can Leah not taste how bad it is?!

“Oh love!” exclaimed Irene, as she held her tight, “I’m so glad you’re safe!”

“You too!” said Olivia, beginning to cry a little. She looked around at the smiles on the others’ faces and gave a little sigh. “So glad you guys are okay!” she said, with a little smile “I’ve been so scared!”

“We’re not all safe” sighed VJ, as he stood with his arms around Billie, and his head resting on top of her head, “Some people haven’t been so lucky.”

That’s when she noticed Leah! She’d obviously ‘turned’ some time ago but someone had tied her to one of the kitchen chairs. One side of her head had been caved in, so her right eye was where her cheek would have been before, and her jaw looked like it was disconnected on one side.  Even so, she was snapping and snarling, and pulling violently at the ropes. Even as a zombie, the noises she was making were loud and annoying!

“Oh, my God, Veej!” exclaimed Olivia, as she turned to look at him with sympathy, “Your poor mum!”

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and then someone pushed the screen door open. “Hello?” called Heath as he stuck his head through the door, “Can we come in?” Irene and Alf nodded, so he stepped through the doorway and Kyle followed after him. Kyle was still looking a little red-faced and sheepish.

“Stone the flamin’ crows!” exclaimed Alf, as he strode towards him and clapped a hand on his shoulder, “Kyle Braxton?! I didn’t expect to see you back here!”

“Uhhh… yeah…” replied Kyle, as he stared across the room at Billie and spoke in a vacant sort of way. He couldn’t take his eyes off her! It was like a bright white light had enveloped her, and as though she was some kind of angel. He’d never seen anything so beautiful!

She frowned as she felt his eyes slowly drinking in every aspect of her body before lingering on her stomach. “What’s he looking at?!” asked Billie, as she glanced up at VJ in an uncomfortable way, “Hasn’t he ever seen a pregnant woman?!”

Hope you all like this one

Chapter 12

The taste explosion of pure pleasure came to a abrupt end causing Chris Harrington's senses to hurdle themselves back into the zombie infested world of horror.. Chris looked around himself somewhat dazed. Had the taste of Brody Morgan’s competitive burger with its hidden ingredient been that earth shattering that Chris had seemed to have become lost within the realms of his enjoyment of satisfying the case of the munchies he had been longing for, for so long?  How could that be humanly possible?

Last thing Chris remembered was being sat at the far corner of John Palmer’s touring bus quietly chatting to Jordon about the sad realisation that he was no longer going to be able to share the Chris burger with the world. Not the living world anyway, and then Jordon gently  reminding him that if these really were man flesh eating monsters that he didn’t think the Chris burger would even come close to curing their case of the munchies. Chris had sighed looked over to Nate who seemed to be having a lap dance from both Bianca and Tori and then had grabbed what he had thought must have been his very own Chris Burger Now looking back though he should have known better the said burger had been set upon a cloche which had been offered to him by Brody, who had a evil glint in his eye then had walked away with a sort of excited little skip to his step,once Chris had bitten into the treat of how real food was supposed to really taste.

Chris had been conned he couldn’t deny the taste of Brody’s food was delicious  how could he deny it he was no longer on the bus he had fallen into a somewhat food coma and no found himself having wandered to the beach with the waves washing up against the sand. Chris quickly gave himself a sniff yes he could still smell the scent of Billie on him that was good, so he had been safe from any zombie attack while he had seemed to have been in a case of food drunkenness. Ho could Brody have gotten his food to taste so good that it caused such a thing as a intense orgasmic blackouts?      

It must be something out of this world Chris thought as he started to lie down all of a sudden he had grown very tired and the starts of Dawn were beginning to break through the cloudy mew of blackness from the night before. Soon Chris would be able to sleep away his food hangover with the help of the sun rays that would warm the golden sands where Chris would rest his weary head and be content with this zombie inherited world in the knowledge that Billie pee would stop him from getting eaten while he slept.     

Andy couldn’t quite understand why he couldn’t quite master the simple task of running in a straight line. His legs felt like jelly his arms felt floppy and somehow made of elastic or stretchy rubber. (A sudden image of the Stretch Armstrong that Josh used to have as a kid flashed within his confused mind.) Andy was nobody’s stretchy puppet play thing All Andy wanted was to have a quick run it was part of his fitness instructor training program to become a personal trainer. The problem he had been having though ever since having woken up in the confines of Hunter King’s basement, and seemly to have tunnelled his way out like some kind of mole Andy half expected Hunter to be there at the top waiting to whack him like a game of whack a mole but thankfully he wasn’t anywhere to be found. The problem that Andy was now having  was he hadn’t felt his heartbeat which was slightly worrying, not to mention that he seemed to have a giant pair of sliver menacing razor sharp scissors wedged well and truly into his chest, Didn’t cause him any pain though that was the weird thing not even when he had pressed them deeper into his flesh as he had crawled amongst the other of Hunter’s victims. They had looked and smelt dead Andy wasn’t dead he had escaped. He had called to Josh to follow him out Josh had grunted something Andy had taken that as he would soon be following him through the dark moist hole to the outside tunnel that Hunter must have dug himself as a secret way out of his hiding place. Andy hadn’t seen Josh in days now and if he planned on going back to rescue Josh Andy would need to stop running like some kind of overexcited ragdoll and too master the art of getting control over his stubborn limbs what on earth was up with him? Andy groaned some more as he kicked up sand caking himself in a shower of sand dust.

Chris sat bolt up right he was sure he would be fine he still wore his Billie pee style perfume so that zombie that he had spotted tempting to run but tripping over his  own feet in the distance was no worry to him. What worried Chris was the fish like mermaid woman who was slowly making her way towards him. She looked like Hannah and Chris was very confused as too how to feel about this beautiful creature because even though her top half of her body seemed to be rotting away her greenish bluefish fin tail was very shiny, curtsey of the magical waters of Summer Bay. Hannah’s ashes had been scattered into the sea after she had died Chris remembered that clearly sitting upon the sand dunes and John Palmer promising to get him a ninety nine ice cream with a chocolate flake as a way to cheering Chris up as he watched Hannah blow out to sea..

Chris watched Hannah approach as he heard Nate’s voice behind him

“Chris there you are Irene sent me down to come and find you ouch….”

Nate looked back to see Bianca gnarling at him.

“Oh no you don’t you said you had something to show me in the dunes.”

“I will leave you too it doc” Chris said getting to his feet.

Bianca let out a wail of fury as Tori grabbed her by the hair.

“Hey, hey now come on ladies there’s plenty of me to go around lets go kai kaying Nate said turning to face them both.

“No Nate you tit what about the zombies?” Bianca asked Nate gulped as he watched the presentation of Benicia’s famous bitch resting face take shape

“There’s no zombies out on the water” Nate said

“There might be you never know zombie sharks” Anything can happen I have seen Sharknado”  Chris added. 

Tori raised her eyebrow and laughed nervously

“Noo honestly meet my once sexy deceased girlfriend the sexy Hannah Wilson now she’s part fish but hey I still would wouldn’t you Nate?” Chris asked winking.

Nate turned, Hannah had managed to achieve a far amount of distance while they had been chatting.

“Everybody back up” Tori warned.

Ok, ok Bianca, Chris lets move slowly” Nate said sounding panicked.

“Hang on my pink onesie wearing doctor chum Hannah won’t hurt us you are still covered in Billie’s juices”

Tori gave Nate a slap so hard that it sent him sailing backwards into the outside motion sensed beach shower

“What was that for?” Nate asked as water started gushing and gushing over his head washing away Billie’s magical scent from Nate’s well toned and yummy looking body. Hannah licked her rotting lips Andy also caught the scent of Nate as he attempted to what he liked to think of as jogging.

“You Nate have you been juicing Billie too is there no woman here that you haven’t slept with?” Tori screamed

“Oh nooooooooooooo I meant Billie’s pee we still…. Oh never mind” Chris said shrugging kneeling down so he could give Hannah a stroke.

“Hey babe how have you been? I have missed you” Hannah purred at Chris’s touch of affection. The mermaid tail at the back of her started to wag lightly against the sand..

“Bianca how about you come and join me the water’s nice and hot” Nate asked winking

Tori roared even though he was a doctor and thought he had learnt anything and everything about the human body. Nate hadn’t come across the full force of sound that the human vocal cords could surprisingly muster before. Who would have thought that a human’s roar of anger could sound just as loud as a fierce pissed off T Rex? Tori grabbed hold of Bianca and shoved her at Nate.

“Here you can have him Bianca I….”

Bianca screamed as Hannah tore a chunk of skin from her ankle.

Nate screamed as Bianca fell into him pressed her pained face of agony into his smooth bare chest Billie’s scent from Bianca was also washed away down the beach shower’s plughole.

Hannah had now worked her way up Bianca’s leg and was happily giving that a chew her teeth seemed to move at incredible speed

“Hannah now come on babe stop that” Chris turned to Tori..

“Not at all the way I remember her” Chris said shaking his head sadly.

Tori pulled Chris to the side

“Just be thankful you didn’t try and kiss her” Tori said giving Chris a comforting hug.

“GUYS HELP US” Nate screamed as he felt Bianca’s teeth start to rip into his smooth six pack of pure chest muscle.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay peeps, sorry for the delay on this one. Here's the new chapter... Hope you like it! :P

Chapter 13

“Right!” said Irene, setting a tray with eight cups and a large teapot down on the kitchen table, “We’re going to sit down and have a nice cup of tea… and then we’re going to talk about all of this rationally!” She began to pour the tea out in each of the cups and looked around with a somewhat forced smile. She opened a packet of biscuits and poured them out onto a plate as well. “And I don’t want to hear any more talk of zombies… or that kind of nonsense!” she said, actively avoiding eye contact with her best friend who was tied to one of the chairs and growling at her in a decidedly ‘zombie-like’ way, “This is just some kind of outbreak, like an epidemic or something… maybe a virus?”

“Yeah, like one of those outbreak movies” said Olivia, as she reached for her cup of tea.

“Don’t be flamin’ ridiculous woman!” said Alf, ignoring Olivia and setting his bazooka down on the table, “Even Blind Freddie can see that we’re in the middle of a zombie apocalypse…”

“It’s true, I can” said Freddie, with a nervous little chuckle. That joke just never got old!

Alf rolled his eyes at him before continuing. “And no amount of tea is going to change that!” he said to her. Despite his objections, he picked up a cup of tea and dipped a biscuit in it. “You and I both know what’s happening here” he said, looking around the room of the house a little sadly and shaking his head. “We’ve both seen it before and we both know what happens.”

“Maybe it’s different this time?” she ventured. She really didn’t want to think about what it all meant for them.

“Come on, Irene!” he huffed, “We both know what happens when this thing starts… It’s never pretty.”

Irene blew out a frustrated little snort. “I know” she said a little begrudgingly, “I know... but I was just hoping…”

“When what starts?” asked Olivia, looking back and forth between them.

“We both know we’ve stayed here too long” said Alf, again ignoring Olivia, “You know we’re going to have to leave now.”

“And go where?!” asked Olivia, looking a little frustrated. Neither of them seemed to be listening to her!

“I’m not leaving!” said Irene, “I have a home and a business here, and everyone I care about is here!”

“They were here.” said Alf, shaking his head. Leah was snarling and snapping and trying to break free of her ropes and there were still a number of dead bodies littering the floor. “There’s not a lot of people left!” he said, “And nobody to eat at the diner anymore… It’s over Irene! You and I both know it! …It was nice while it lasted.”

“I know” she said, reaching across and stroking Olivia’s hair behind her ear in an affectionate way, “It’s just going to be so hard saying goodbye to all of this.”

“We’ve done it before” said Alf, “We can do it again.”

“I know” she said, “We don’t have long, do we?”

“A few hours, maybe three” he said, “We’ll have to round everyone up… It’s gonna be a tough thing to explain to all these young ones.”

“Okay!” shouted Olivia, jumping to her feet and looking back and forth between them, “Will one of you tell me what you’re talking about?!” She’d had just about enough of the two of them talking in riddles and ignoring every question she asked.

“Love, it’s…” Irene started to say, but the screen door suddenly banged open and they all turned to look.

“They’re not out there!” announced Heath as he came back through the door with a blood smeared baseball bat, “Bianca, and the others… They’re not out there! The bus is empty!” He looked worried.

“They can’t have gone far” said Irene, throwing Alf a worried look. She knew they didn’t have much time. If they weren’t back when it happened, they’d be left behind! “Maybe they were going to look for more survivors?” she suggested.

“Out there?!” exclaimed Heath, with an exasperated tone, “Out in the open with no protection?!”

“They still had Billie’s pee on them” said VJ from across the room, “They’re probably okay.”

“Probably?!” frowned Heath, “Probably’s not good enough! That's my wife and baby we're talking about! I’m gonna go find them!” With that, he turned and headed towards the door.

“I’m coming too” said Kyle, following behind him.

“Uh… no!” said Heath, putting a hand on his chest and stopping him in his tracks, “You stay here… Uh… You stay here… and uh… get fed.” Things were still more than a little awkward between them since that kiss.

“Oh… oh-kay” stammered Kyle, “I’ll… I’ll stay here then.” He understood in an instant why he didn’t want him to go. He couldn’t blame him for being weirded out. With that orange scarf still around his neck, he wouldn’t have said no to a cheeky pash. Or even a bit of a fumble... What on earth was wrong with him?!

Irene nodded for him to come and sit down for a cup of tea. “Thanks Irene” he said, looking a little embarrassed as he reached for one of the cups of tea and a handful of biscuits. He realised that he hadn’t eaten in nearly three days! He felt weak with hunger.

‘I’m hungry’ said a small female voice behind him, and he spun round to see where it had come from. Had he been imagining things?! He could only see Billie and VJ sitting on the couch, and it definitely hadn’t been Billie’s voice. He shook his head and turned back to the table. Maybe he was just a bit lightheaded from not eating?! Maybe that was the reason that Billie had this halo of bright white light around her?! Maybe that was why he couldn’t stop looking at her?!

‘I’m hungry! I need food!’ said that same little voice. He spun around again and looked at Billie. Was she putting on a strange little voice just to mess with him?! ‘I’m getting out!’ the voice said again. This time he was in no doubt about where it had come from. His eyes fell on Billie’s belly. The baby was talking to him!

‘You’re hungry?’ he asked, voicing the words in his head rather than saying them aloud. ‘I’m going mad’ he said to himself, as he waited for an answer, 'Totally stark raving bonkers!'

‘You’re not going mad!’ said the little voice, ‘I said I’m hungry… If I don’t get out of here soon I’ll be the one who goes mad!’

So… You’re… You mean?’ he asked, ‘You’re coming now?!’

Yep’ said the voice, ‘You’d better make sure there’s something for me to eat out there or I will not be happy!’

“Seriously! He’s creeping me out!” whispered Billie, as she pulled in closer to VJ and tried to ignore Kyle’s unwavering gaze, “He won’t stop staring at my stomach…”

VJ hugged his arm around her a little tighter and scowled at Kyle. It was true. The guy had hardly taken his eyes off her stomach since he’d gotten here. It was becoming so awkward! What on earth was his problem?!

‘Uh… yeah…’ he said to the baby bump, ‘I’m pretty sure there’ll be some milk?’

Pfft! Not milk! I want meat!’ said the little voice, ‘Raw meat, and lots of it!’

“Raw meat?!” he exclaimed, forgetting himself and speaking out loud, “Raw meat?!”

Billie’s hand shot to her belly as she looked at Kyle in a startled way. Why was talking about red meat all of a sudden?! Had he gone completely crazy?! He was still staring at her tummy. She turned to look at VJ with eyes wide with fear and began to get up off the couch. “I think maybe we should go upstairs” she said, pulling VJ by the hand.

“Yeah, okay” said VJ, staring across at Kyle in a wary sort of way as he got to his feet.

“The baby’s coming” said Kyle, suddenly looking up at VJ and Billie, “She’s ready… She’s coming!”

“Uhhh… Thanks Kyle” she said in a decidedly sarcastic tone. This guy was just getting creepier by the minute! “I think I’ll be the one to tell you…oooooooooohhhhhhh!” she screamed. Suddenly there was a huge gush of fluid. A river of water flooded out across the floor and she bent double with the pain.

“Bill?! ...Babe?!” exclaimed VJ, catching her in his arms as she collapsed in front of him, “What’s happening?!”

“What do you think is happening?!” she snapped at him, “My waters just broke… I’m going into labour!”

“Oh darl!” said Irene, rushing to her side, “Looks like the bub is on its way.”

“That’s what I was trying to tell you” said Kyle, “She says she’s hungry so she’s coming now.”

“She says she’s hungry?!” asked Alf, looking at him in surprise and then glancing at Irene, “She’s talking to you?!”

“Yeah, I can hear her” he said, continuing to stare at her belly, “I know it sounds crazy but I can hear her... and she says she wants raw meat… She’s hungry!”

“Irene, I think you’d better get young Billie up to a bedroom” said Alf, throwing her a knowing look. He wanted to talk to Kyle alone. He’d always known that Kyle was one of them, of course. He’d known him by his smell, even if the boy hadn’t known it himself. It was amazing how many of them had turned up in Summer Bay over the years, almost as though they were drawn there by some invisible force. He wasn’t a full blood of course. None of the younger generation were. Billie was a half-breed too.  She had that same distinctive smell that they all had. With half-breeds, it was rare that a baby would be born with full characteristics, but it did still happen very occasionally. There was only one explanation for Kyle’s telepathic link to Billie’s baby. If he was right about this, then it looked like this was going to be a more difficult birth than any of them had been expecting! From the look that Irene had thrown him, it was clear that she was thinking the same thing!

“Okay, luv” said Irene, helping VJ to lift Billie to her feet, “You come with us… You’ll be okay.”

“It hurts!” squealed Billie, as they helped her to walk towards the stairs, “It hurts so much!” VJ lifted her into his arms and began to slowly climb the stairs.

“I know luv, I know!” said Irene.

Alf and Kyle both watched as they disappeared up the stairs and Kyle finally lost contact with the unborn baby.

“I’m just going to come right out and ask this” said Alf, clapping a hand on Kyle’s shoulder and turning him to look him in the eye “Did you and young Billie sleep together?”

“Uhhh… yeah” said Kyle, flushing a little red. He didn’t know why he felt compelled to answer him. It was none of his business after all, but there was something so authoritative about him at this moment that he kind of just blurted it out. “We did, but it was a long time ago, and it was just once.”

“How long ago?” he sighed.

“Uhhh… I don’t know…” he said sounding a little defensive, “Why does it matter? It was a long time ago!”

“How long?” Alf asked again, giving him a little shake by the shoulders, “How long?!”

“I don’t know… M-maybe two years ago?” stammered Kyle, “A long time ago!”

“Two years?!" exclaimed Alf, "Strewth!” That's what he'd been afraid of! "We’d better get up there and tell Irene!” he said, pulling Kyle by the front of his shirt.

“Wait! Why?!” asked Kyle, wondering what on earth some long forgotten fumble had to do with anything, “Why me?!” What did it matter that he and Billie had slept together once upon a time?! It wasn’t like he could be the father!

A loud scream came from upstairs, followed by a series of banging noises… Then another scream. It was VJ this time and not Billie. Both Alf and Kyle looked up the stairs with a certain trepidation. A long grey tentacle suddenly appeared, writhing around the place. It was like it was feeling its way around the upper storey of the house and trying to get its bearings. Just as quickly as it had appeared, it withdrew again. Suddenly VJ came rushing down the stairs and passed them at great speed. He was white as a sheet!

"You’d better get up there!” said Alf, as he started to run up the stairs and beckoned for Kyle to follow, “Looks like you’re going to be a daddy… and babies from the planet 'Alpha Stewartus 3' need their fathers… If you’re not there, she’ll eat whatever’s in sight!”

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you all like this I confused myself writing this so get ready to have your minds blown haha

Chapter 14

Morag Stewartus or Bellingham her much preferred name given how ridiculous her alien name Stewartus sounded sat orbiting around the green and blue planet.

From upon high amongst The Galactica Space Council mumbles of time nearing its conclusion with this planet (known to but a few of their kind as earth,) had started to circulate.

It had taken  a great number of light years to seek out and find the prefect source of evil where the virus would yet again come to infect itself and invade lying dormant and hidden until somebody came about to dig it up again..

Funny that the virus had chosen the very same planet where her son Alfred and her daughter Irene had fled off too in one of their teenage strops all those moon cycles ago.. Morag remembered having had pointed in anger glared over the top of her thick black rimmed glasses and shouted at her very naughty ungrateful stubborn alien children she had only asked them to help her throw away any  chunks of kryptonite that had a habit of growing like mould around their spaceship. When they had huffed and puffed up until the point where Morag could not stand anymore she told them to go and think hard about how selfish they were both being.

Morag never realised that at this point in time their spaceship was only half built and Alfred and Irene didn’t yet have their own bedrooms to go and mope about in, so given that tiny mistake Morag had banished her two children out into the vastness of space. So Alfred and Irene being to0 scared to argue back or ask for such a thing as a space map had wandered aimlessly away into the blackness of the universe, and it happened by nothing more than chance that they happened upon on earth by a lucky accident you may say because earth was at that moment in great need of saving from a very evil race of aliens known as the Great Galah’s their target was to cause pain and suffering and all of it had been pin pointed upon a place called Summer Bay. The Great Galah’s cursed the sandy shores of that seaside town with unspeakable deaths people adapt to lose their minds if the wind blew in the wrong direction happened making SummerBay pretty much into hell on earth.

The evil that lurked in that town as been haunting the people who are unlucky enough to live there still today It just happened that this time the Galah’s curse had taken on the form of a zombie virus. That is why Alf and Irene had chosen to forgive their Mother’s slight overreaction and became the guardians of Summer Bay to hopefully end the galah’s curse that and they had been lost without a map to find their way back home.

The planet earth had become their home away from home. while they kept a watchful eye over the humans of this small town Alf had found love with a woman called Alisa. Alisa had accepted Alf as a alien and enjoyed their little space outings of romantic getaways  into the vast that was the galaxy chasing after stars and going and naming planets, as well as stopping by and tasting the best space chocolate bar in the whole universe… Yes you guessed it The Milky way  It was on one of these said space trips when Alf and Alisa had been so drunk and high off the chocolate fumes of the Milkway that Alf’s spaceship had hit some moon rock and crashed into the huge fireball they had but named the sun only a week before. Alisa had screamed as her ejector seat had become engaged thinking the ship was under some sort of a attack. Alisa had shot up into the air blasting through the spaceship’s sunroof and all Alf could do was watch as Alisa moulded into one with the sun and was well and truly fried into a flaming mass of orange.. That image imprinted itself into the depths of Alf’s mind causing him each time anger struck him to utter the word flaming in memory of his flaming angel Alisa. The human’s had been led to believe that Alisa had drown or been eaten by a shark because Alf claimed each time that he and Alisa took these space trips they were off for some late night fishing..

The high council had heard of Morag’s slight mistake of banishing Alfred and Irene and took it upon themselves to send old earth movies for them to watch. Movies from the era of somewhere in the decade of the 1930’s giving Irene her old fashioned sayings such as oh girly and my Gawfather. While Alf had fallen pretty much into the way of becoming a human Irene had gotten somewhat confused thinking she was being watched by a man she liked to call Blind Freddie, was he make believe or real or a alien maybe her father Morag never much spoke of him. Irene had also seen pictures of a place the human’s called Ireland, she couldn’t deny she was well impressed with its beauty that she swore if there was one place in the whole of the universe she would like see saved it would be Ireland. She would love to go visit there one day but sadly she had fallen into the boredom of wiping tables and serving lots of burgers and milkshakes in a place called the diner.. She had almost forgotten her mission to seek out and find and stop the zombie virus until now that was

Irene watched with awe as the baby crawled out of the earth girly named Billie and ran with great speed across the walls over to its daddy. The baby also kept a watchful eye over Leah’s peace Lilly withering in the warm sunshine from the bay bedroom window, which had been an attempt at a romantic gesture from Zac in hope of keeping their marriage alive.  VJ watched wide eyed as the baby seemed to go towards Kyle. Kyle was feeling quite bemused by the turn of events also but by high command from Alf’s authoritarianism Kyle felt a certain amount of duty to see to it that the old man’s orders were followed through. Even if that meant he quite possibly be the father to an alien baby.  Alf and Irene came to stand behind Kyle as the baby crawled into his lap wrapping its long tentacles around a very confused Kyle’s arms.

“Awww sweet darl you make a good daddy to the little mite” Irene said smiling Alf patted Kyle’s shoulder with pride..

Kyle looked across at VJ who was busy gaping at him giving Kyle his best impression of the famous painting The Scream..

“Bill err Billie so I’m getting the impression I’m not the…”

“Dad by any chance?” Kyle muttered VJ nodded.

“Well don’t look at me I’m not either mate I mean…” Kyle turned to Billie as she started to try to make  sense of things for them.

“There was that one night I had with Jordan in the gym, I’m sorry VJ I thought it was you I…I slept with Kyle two years ago Billie was looked confused now too by her baby’s sudden somewhat random bond with Kyle.

“So Jordan is sort of an alien is that what you are saying here? I mean this is no human baby that’s for sure..” Kyle said as he gazed upon the little monster in his lap..Alf and Irene gazed at Kyle bemused. Kyle the black sheep of the Braxton’s never felt like he really belonged within their brotherly love’s little click. Had he never realised the reason why the real reason why? The reason he felt such a closest to Phoebe? He had been drawn towards her because of her music.

Kyle was a fan of music, Music had been with him ever since the high council had sent him hurtling down to earth as a baby. Kyle had clapped his little alien hands along with the calming sounds of Metacalla, clearly the ideal Lullaby music for any baby saviour zombie virus hunter entering the earth’s atmosphere to be listening too. The sheer intense beat and vibration of the loud heavy metal music had knocked Kyle’s space pod off course and sent it hurtling into the sharp edges of Saturn’s huge spinning disc of a ring.

The impact of the crash had ripped giant holes throughout Kyle’s pod and from there it fell, but it fell with style Buzz Lightyear would have been proud..Kyle had crashed landed in a corn field and it was here Kyle was fostered by a lovely couple called Mr and Mrs Kent, who often asked Kyle where he had come from, and as he grew up he seemed to remember somehow of coming from the sky and having alien parents, Mr and Mrs Kent had found all this to be rather exciting that was up until the day of the great tornado the locals who lived close th the Kent's farm called Doris, and Kyle had been flattened by his favourite scarecrow he had named Casey. Thanks to Casey Kyle had developed  amnesia and forgot all about his alien past life, and of the Kent’s and had wandered the land in search of a home

Lucky for Kyle he had been picked up hitchhiking late one stormy night by a fella who went by the name of Brax, who had taken Kyle into his family fold and Kyle became more an less human Meet a girl called Billie who he liked very much so much so as he planted his alien seed into her changing her DNA into alien cells which for Billie was very lucky allowing her to fend off any attacks from the likes of oh lets say zombies. But really what would be the chances of coming across some of those?

Not long after sleeping with Billie Kyle had then got himself locked inside a big barred building the humans called a prison… It was because of that The Morgan’s had been next to arrive on earth but they hadn’t been able to find the zombie virus either having stopped at the planet Pluto to pick up their pet creature the Mason. Governments had been very interested in the Mason a somewhat odd creature some people who would claim to be creepy.. The Morgan’s had to join witness protection either that or be prodded and experimented on.

Nate Copper would have cried that would be if he still had a face and tear ducts. Bianca had allowed him to watch as she chewed off his muscular pecks, before she had gone about tearing into his dreamy face which had felt so smooth and soft its texture had reminded her of the softness of Harley’s baby bum. Now Nate sat around feeling sad He could hear Tori and Chris to the side of him uttering their grasps of horror.

“My god Tori’s look at Nate he used to be so good looking”

“He was a womaniser Chris serves him right.” Tori replied huffily 

Nate started to blindly crawl his way towards his kayak he wasn’t going to turn into a hideous monster well anymore than he was already that was if he was to help it  

• 3 weeks later...

Okay peeps, sorry for the massively long delay! Hope you enjoy this one...:wink:

Chapter 15

Kyle looked down at the grey tentacled baby in his arms with a certain trepidation. He’d never seen anything like it before! She had large black filmed eyes that he could see his own reflection in and a strange little mouth that was making a sucking motion. She had two rows of razor sharp teeth, probably for eating meat, he supposed. “What do I do with her?!” he asked, glancing across at Billie and VJ, but they just looked dazed and confused. “I mean, she… she’s not human!” he said, turning to look at Alf and Irene.

“Nah, mate” said Alf, “She’s not human… but you’re her father and she needs you now.” He walked over and looked down at the grey octopus-like baby in Kyle’s lap and smiled. “That’s right, isn’t it?” he said to her in a cooing sort of way, “The little lady’s just hungry… That’s all.”

“Yeah, I’m ****ing hungry!” agreed the baby, as she writhed around in Kyle’s lap and began feeling her way with her tentacles. “Stop fannying about, and get me something to eat!” she huffed. Kyle glanced around. It was fairly clear that no-one else had heard her speaking! They hadn’t heard her potty-mouthed orders either. “Seriously!” she huffed again, “What does a girl have to do to get some food around here?! …I said I’m hungry!”

“What do you want?” he asked her silently, “Red meat?”

“Red meat…” she agreed, “Lovely bright red meat… The bloodier the better!”

“She said she wants red meat…” said Kyle, looking up at Alf, “I mean… do we have anything? Is there any in the fridge downstairs?”

“No need for that” said Alf, with a little shake of his head, “She just needs her daddy…” With that, he reached down and began to unbutton Kyle’s shirt for him.

“What?! …Wait! What are you doing?!” asked Kyle, as he pulled away from him a little.

“Father’s from Alpha Stewartus 3 feed their babies” said Alf, nodding for Kyle to open up his shirt himself.

Kyle frowned up and him, wondering how he was meant to do that, and then looked down at the baby in his arms. “Pleeeeeeease?!” she begged with big wide eyes, “Pleeeeease, daddy, I’m hungry! …Pleeeeease?!”  He slowly began to undo the buttons, as though he was in a trance. She seemed to have some strange sort of power over him, like he had no control over himself, and couldn’t refuse her.

“You’ll see…” said Alf, as he watched him reluctantly unbuttoning his shirt, “She’ll know what to do.”

Kyle grimaced as the baby began to run her tentacles all over the skin on his chest. There was something very unnerving about it. His first instinct was to drag her off his lap and run for the hills, but there was something in him that told him to stay still and let her do it. An instinct maybe? He couldn’t move! He watched her tentacles undulating across his skin with a look of disgust on his face, but for some reason he couldn’t move a muscle to stop her. Suddenly she located his nipple and then clamped her strange little sucker of a mouth onto it! Both rows of teeth were suddenly buried deeply in the skin of his chest!

“Arrghhhh!” he screamed, jumping out of his seat a little, “Get it off me! Get it off!” Then to his horror, one of her tentacles burrowed its way into his belly button, breaking the flesh, and anchoring itself inside his abdomen. He screamed in pain and tried to pull it back out again. “Get it off me!” he squealed, “Please get it off me! Get it off meeeee!”

“It’s okay” said Alf, forcing him back down into the seat. “Calm down, young fella…” he said in a coaxing sort of voice, “She’s just feeding… It’s the most natural thing in the world! ...Well, the universe…” He was holding him down now with an iron fast grip of his shoulders. He wasn’t letting him move at all!

“Oh God! It really hurts!” hissed Kyle. He pulled at the grey tentacled creature now attached to his chest and abdomen. “It hurts… It really hurts!” She had her tentacles wrapped tightly around his torso with a grip that would have taken some serious force to dislodge. That’s when he realised! She was excreting a sort of stinging goo from her grey slimy flesh and she was using it like superglue to bond herself to his skin. It was like she was becoming part of him! Nothing would loosen her hold of him now, that was clear... Not without tearing his own skin off! “It really really hurts!” he whined again, “Why is she doing this to me?!”

“I’m hungry, daddy” said the baby as she gazed up at him with her big black eyes, “You don’t want me to be hungry… do you daddy?!” She closed the film covers on her eyes a number of times in a way that was almost reminiscent of a woman fluttering her eyelashes. She was clearly trying to use her feminine wiles.

As disgusted and freaked out as he was by the whole situation, he felt a sort of flutter in his heart, and a wave of love pass over him. He wanted to protect her. He wanted her to be safe. “This… This is what you want?” he asked her silently, as he looked down at her, “This is what you need?”

The sides of her mouth curled a little bit into what looked like a smile.

“That’s it…” said Alf, perching on the arm of the chair and gazing down at the tender father / daughter scene before him, “You’ll get the hang of it…” he said, “See, she’s a good feeder, this one!” He reached down and gently stroked the end of one of her tentacles and she wrapped it round his finger in the way that a human baby would. “She’s a little cutie!” he said, sounding almost broody, “A beautiful baby girl!”

Kyle grimaced as he looked at the way that she was attached to him. Her little teeth were buried in his flesh, and she was sucking with great force. It hurt, but the pain was coming in waves with the rhythm of his heart, and making him feel strange.  “So… She? …She’s drinking my blood?!” he asked. He still couldn’t quite take this in! Part of him wished that he was back in the safety of his prison cell where his only concern had been whether he might have to eat his own feet or not. Now he was the father of some strange type of parasitic alien baby who wanted to eat him alive! What on earth was going on?!

“Yeah, love” said Irene, “She needs your blood… But it’s okay… You’ll have been stocking up for months now, whether you realise it or not.”

“What?!” he asked, trying to pull the baby off him again but she wouldn’t budge, “What the ****?! She’s gonna kill me!” All he could hear from the baby now was some sort of low pitched humming. It was strangely familiar to him, like a long-forgotten lullaby that someone had once sung to him. It was creeping him out a little.

“Nah darl!” said Irene, “She won’t drink more than you can give… but we’ll need to feed you up some… You’ll start craving sweet things pretty soon…”

“It hurts though” he whined, as he looked down at the baby again, “Doesn’t she know that she’s hurting me?!”

“Ah, you’ll get used to it!” laughed Alf, “You won’t even notice the teeth after a few hours.”

“A few hours?!” gasped a startled looking Kyle, “How long’s she gonna be on here?!” He wanted her off him as soon as possible!

“Oh… no more than a few weeks” said Alf, continuing to smile down at the baby, “A month maybe.”

“Oh God!” groaned Kyle, as he felt a wave of panic crash over him. How was he going to live like this for a whole month?! This was a nightmare! He looked over at Billie who was sitting cradled in VJ’s arms. They both just seemed mesmerised by what was going on and struck completely dumb. Neither of them had said a word since the baby had scrambled across the floor towards Kyle. They both just seemed to be in shock. “Can’t Billie do it?!” he whined, as he tried again to separate the baby’s tentacles from his own flesh. He gave a pained hiss as he realised that she was melded to him! He might as well have been trying to skin himself alive!  “I mean” he reasoned, “Isn’t it normally the mum that does this?!”

“Not on Alpha Stewartus 3” said Alf, with a knowing sort of head shake, “I’ve always wondered why things were so unevenly split on this planet… Human men just get to walk away. No responsibility at all!”

“Men on our planet have to step up and wean the baby” said Irene, leaning her arm over Alf’s shoulder, “Mama does the hard part for two whole years… and then daddy takes over for about a month.”

“But… but I can’t do this for a month!” he whined again. His heart was hammering now and he could hear his heartbeat in his ears. He tried to stand up but he fell back in the seat, shaking his head and blinking as though he was trying to clear his vision. His head was spinning!  “I can’t…” he said, slurring his words a little, “I feel… I feel dizzy!”

“Ah yeah, that’ll be low blood sugar!” said Alf, as he patted him on the shoulder. “See that tentacle?” he continued, pointing at the one impaling Kyle’s abdomen, “She’s drinking your blood, but she’s giving it back to you there… She just strips the sugar out.”

He gazed down at the tentacle that had torn through his belly button and felt a wave of nausea rising up. It made him feel strange to think that she was siphoning blood from one place and feeding it back to him through another. It reminded him of dialysis and that always made him feel sick. He put his elbow on the arm of the chair and rested his head in his hand. He felt weak.

“You’ll get used to it!” said Alf, giving his shoulder a reassuring squeeze, “New fathers always find it hard at first…”

He looked up at Alf and Irene’s grinning faces and gave a defeated sigh. “I could use some… I don’t know…” He couldn’t quite put his finger on it but he needed something… “Cake, maybe?” he said.

“I’ll go see if I can find you something sugary” said Irene, giving him a little pat on the knee as she passed, “You’re gonna need it!”

“No need!” announced Brody, as he suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs, “I made tea and cakes… sandwiches… traybakes…” He glanced at the door to the room in a questioning sort of way as though to ask Irene if it was okay to go in there. “Olivia said the baby was here” said Brody, “I thought maybe people would be hungry… It just…” His voice trailed away when he saw how pale-faced and scared VJ and Billie looked.

“Oh darl!” exclaimed Irene, “That all looks amazing!”

“Is… is everything okay?” he asked, lowering his voice to a whisper and giving her a worried sort of look, “I mean… is the baby… is it okay?” VJ and Billie were just sitting on the bed and there was no sign of any baby.

“Yeah, darl!” she sighed, “It’s just… the baby… She’s a little… Well, love, she’s a little different.”

“Different?” he asked, peering through the door again and catching sight of a grey tentacle. Things were starting to make sense!

“Yeah…” said Irene, cocking her head to one side and giving him a little smile, “She’s… one of us!”

His eyes widened and he turned to look at Justin who had stalled behind him on the stairs. “She’s one of us?!” he exclaimed, looking back at Irene, “Like, one of us, one of us?!” He looked excited.

“That she is, darl!” she said, smiling from ear to ear, “Young Kyle there is just feeding her… they’re bonding.”

“Can we meet her?!” asked Justin, smiling broadly as he craned his neck to see into the room, “It’s been so long since we’ve seen a real baby… one of our kind!”

Irene frowned a little. She wasn’t entirely sure what he’d said but it seemed to have involved a lot of breathy shouting. She looked at Brody for clarification.

“Can we see her?” asked Brody. He couldn’t stop smiling!

“Sure can!” she laughed, as she stepped out of the way to let him through. Brody carried a large tray through, quickly followed by a shy and sheepish looking Justin who was carrying another tray with tea.

“Oh God!” gushed Brody, as he set the tray down on the dresser and gazed lovingly at the baby. “She’s beautiful, isn’t she?!” he said, dropping to his knees in front of Kyle, “Just… just beautiful!”  He smiled at Kyle as he sat slumped in the chair.  “You’re a daddy!” he cooed, cocking his head to one side as his eyes filled with tears, “Just look at your beautiful little baby girl!” He put his hand out and let her coil one of her tentacles around his wrist. “Oh God, I want one!” he purred at him.

Justin began laughing and talking in a sort of wheezy shout.

Kyle furrowed his eyebrows when he saw him wink at him and then glanced at Alf and Irene for explanation. No-one seemed to have any idea what he’d said!

Brody laughed and rolled his eyes. Why could no-one understand Justin when he spoke? Okay, so his voice was a little weird and shouty, and very breathy, but it wasn’t that bad, was it?! “He says I get really broody around babies… y’know, ones of our kind…” He laughed and shook his head at his big brother. This was obviously an old joke! “So, he says you’ll know where to look if the baby goes missing!’

Kyle gave a little sigh. He looked down at the baby that was bound so tightly to his naked chest. “She is… isn’t she… beautiful, I mean?”

Suddenly they heard heavy footsteps on the stairs and they all turned to look. After a moment, Heath appeared in the doorway with Harley on his hip. His eyes widened when he caught sight of Kyle and his alien baby. He had a look of pure horror on his face! He slowly lowered Harley to the floor as though any sudden movement might cause the little grey monster to attack.

“Mate?” said Alf, starting to worry as Heath began to raise his baseball bat in his hand. He slowly got to his feet and put his hands out in a conciliatory way. “Now calm down…” he said, “No need to overreact!”

“Don’t tell me to calm down!” shouted Heath, as he raised the baseball bat above his head, “Not when some little monster is eating my brother!”

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16

Heath’s grip around April’s bloodied slick wooden form suddenly felt very alien too him. Ironic really that given that most of the beings stood around him were in fact just that alien, Chris and Tori stood just behind him.

“Thanks for the text about Billie’s baby Justin” Tori said, Justin breathily shouted his reply. Tori smiled and felt a sudden sadness for Justin, throughout all their time on this planet Justin hadn’t really mastered the language of these humans bless him. Tori was just thankful Justin had been lucky enough to date such a self importance self centred show off such as the world famous Phoebe Nicolson. Phoebe had been so wrapped up in herself that she never really listened to the nonsense that sprouted from her boyfriend’s mouth. Amusing and cruel as it might be Phoebe had sounded barely any different to Justin when she sang. Maybe that was why Justin had liked her so much they both a problem with breath control.   

Chris patted a panting Heath on the back, while Irene with years and years of cleaning up yucky messes and spills in the diner ran to mop up the drops of blood from Heath’s dripping baseball bat. Heath had swung April into Bianca’s face as she had come for her final biting attack at himself, Chris and Tori. Looking back on it now it was like the two Scott sisters had finally come to blows over him, and secretly Heath was very happy that April had won the well fraught fight April had always at the end of day always been the prettier of the two.

Alf turned towards Tori and nodded. Irene gathered up her mop and bucket and went to stand next to Alf. Tori stepped forwards and as for everybody who was watching her it suddenly dawned on them at how remarkably normal Tori looked. The young doctor had no stand out features, yes she had beauty and nice hair and a sort of calming penance about her, but she just looked in that moment like a blank canvas totally forgettable in a crowd, she was just too normal too human, that was until she opened her mouth looked up to the roof and howled the loudest deepest fog horn manly howl ever to made by a any woman ever. Tori’s small mouth had doubled in size allowing it to open very, very wide.

Justin stepped forwards and started to witter away in his nonsense shouty breathy language everybody stared the guy was passionate and really committed to what he wanted to say but nobody had the slightest clue at what he was waffling on about. Justin stomped his feet hard and threw his hands up above his head as VJ, Billie Chris Heath and even Alf shot him a look as if to ask are you alright. Justin looked around for Brody but he was too far gone with cooing at the cute little alien baby still clamped around Kyle’s nibbles to even notice Justin getting rather outraged. Justin gave Tori a quick tap on her shoulder stopping her mid fog horn howl and  muttered something to her and then stood next to her looking sweaty and sheepish.

Tori tried to clear her throat before she spoke but it was no good the deep tone to her voice couldn’t be shifted, meaning when she started to explain what Justin had been saying her voice sounded just like she was doing her best Barry White impression.

“JUSTIN WAS JUST SAYING DO NOT BE AFRAID. I AM JUST BREAKING THROUGH THE SOUND BARRIER. I AM HOMING IN ON THE MOTHERSHIP’S DOCKING STATION.” Tori boomed in her manly alien Barry White type voice, she then tilted her back up to looking at the roof and continued her loud wailing signalled homing call to their home planet.

“What are you saying what mother ship what is this crap?” Heath asked Alf looked to him and said rather half heartily..  

“We have been right flaming galahs myself and Irene here we have flaming failed to stop these munching zombie wombats.”

“I still have April here give me five minutes with her and.. well you know Heath said winking.

“No Heath its time for us to be flaming wusses and run away  SummerBay is doomed.”.

Ireland’s alright though darl they haven’t infected there quite yet.. Mummy Morag wants us home though she was never any fun always strict” Irene said looking grumpy.

Alf took his big straw sunhat from off his head.. Irene stepped forwards and smacked a spoon hard off the top of his shiny balding head Alf’s head spilt open to reveal a big red shiny button which simply said blast off.

“Oh yeah I do like to press myself a huge red button” Chris said jumping forward.

Tori stopped her moaning closed her gaping mouth and went back to looking as normal as can be. Chris pressed the big red button and watched as Alf’s head slotted itself back together then there was a rumble and a bang and…

SummerBay house lifted above the ground and hovered there in midair before blasting itself into the great beyond.  

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the massively long delay on this chapter! Hope you enjoy it! :P

Chapter 17

Heath stood at the bedroom window, with Harley hanging off his hip and April, the baseball bat, dangling limply at his side. He was staring out through the glass with an ever-growing look of horror on his face. He was absolutely speechless!

“Daddy? What that?” asked Harley, as he pointed out the window at the small blue and green orb now lost in a sea of blackness. It was gradually getting smaller and smaller…

He glanced at his son, with a totally dazed expression, before looking back through the window. He couldn’t answer him. How could he tell him that that was earth and that they seemed to be hurtling away from it at a speed that was hard for any earthling to fathom?! How could he explain it to a two-year-old when he didn’t understand it himself?!

Chris, Jordan, and VJ stood beside him, looking equally shocked. Nothing could have prepared any of them for this! Earth was gradually shrinking from view, as they travelled further and further into space. The view from the window was gradually getting darker and darker with only a distant glow of the planets that they would have learnt about in primary school.

“What the…?” mumbled VJ, as he gazed at the tiny glow in the darkness that had once been earth. He turned to look at Alf with his mouth hanging open. He didn’t seem to be able to organise his thoughts enough to ask the questions that he needed to. “What… what…? he repeated.

The house had simply lifted from its foundations, tearing away from the ground, and taking with it basement and all! It turned out that Summer Bay House wasn’t really a house! It was a spacecraft! Irene and Alf had stolen it as teenagers, essentially ‘joy-riding’ their way through deep space, and completely by chance, they’d ended up on earth. It was the third planet that they’d visited but this was the longest that they’d spent anywhere. Sooner or later the virus would take hold, and they’d have to hot tail it out of there. Zombies were never fun to deal with! Earth had seemed to have a natural resistance though… up till now! The years had passed, and they’d settled into humdrum earthling lives. They’d assimilated so well with the local population that it had gradually become harder and harder to pluck up the courage to go home. They’d been frightened to face the music. Their mother was going to be angry. Very very angry! They might even get grounded! Time passed more slowly where they were from. On earth, they were respected older members of the community, but at home on Alpha Stewartus 3, they would be reduced to the status of wayward teenagers.  Getting used to curfews and having to do homework again would be a tough transition! They weren’t looking forward to it at all!

But they didn’t have a choice now! The virus had been unleashed, and earth had succumbed to a plague of zombies just like all the other planets that they’d made their home. There weren’t many planets out there that were left to explore, and worse than that, they were nearly out of fuel. It was either go home, or end up stranded by the space equivalent of the ‘side of the road’! No, it was time to go home and they knew it! They had no other choice! With heavy hearts, they’d bid farewell to Summer Bay, and set course for the mothership. They were already halfway there!

“Okay!” exclaimed Heath, turning around and staring at Alf and Irene, “Someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on?!” He’d finally woken from his stupor but he was desperately hoping that this might be some kind of psychotic break or something. Maybe he’d simply taken leave of his senses? Surely, there had to be some reasonable explanation for what he was seeing?! They couldn’t really be hurtling through space in an old wooden house?! “Did someone put something in my tea?!” he demanded, feeling relieved to see that Alf’s head had now slotted back together and he wasn’t still standing there with a big red button on view, “…or what the… I mean… I mean, what is going on?!”

“Yeah… I mean… where are you taking us?!” demanded VJ. He was staring at Alf and Irene in a wary kind of way. He wasn’t entirely sure that he wasn’t scared of them. Who knew where they were taking them or what they were going to do to them when they got them there?! Maybe all those ‘alien abduction’ nutjobs weren’t crazy after all?! Maybe there was an anal probe waiting for him with his name on it?! He hoped not! He still couldn’t quite believe that they were aliens! How could they have hidden it from him for so long?! It was making him question everything. Like, was his mother an alien too? Could he be one himself and not know it?! After all, he’d known Alf and Irene all his life but he’d never seen the signs. Hell, even Billie’s baby was an alien! Maybe everyone was?!

“Yeah!” said Chris, suddenly finding his voice too, “I didn’t agree to becoming an astronaut! …I mean… I’m not saying this isn’t like the most amaze balls thing that has ever happened to me… but... I mean… isn’t this like… like ‘galactic kidnapping’ or something?!”

“Ah Chris, will you wind your neck in?!” exclaimed Irene, rolling her eyes at him, “I know it’s a lot to get your head around but…”

“You’re aliens?” asked Billie, wrinkling her nose in disgust. It was like she was in denial about things. She kept hugging her tummy and singing to herself, flat out refusing to accept the fact that her baby had crossed the room of her own accord and was now clamped to Kyle’s chest. She just seemed incredibly lost.

“Yeah, love” said Irene, tilting her head in a sympathetic sort of way, “We are… but…”

“So, like…” interrupted Jordan, “Are you just wearing like ‘human’ suits or something?” He was tilting his head and squinting, as though he was trying to see where they hid the zipper to their suits. “Like, are you... are you lizards underneath there?!”

Alf gave a snort and shook his head. “Nah, mate… we’re not like lizards!” he said, laughing a little. He went to step forward but Heath set Harley down on the floor, pushing him behind him, and raised his baseball bat in a defensive sort of way.

“Stay back!” he warned, brandishing the bat in a way that protected the little group of humans by the window. “Keep your alien hands off us!”

“Mate, there’s no need for that!” said Alf, raising his hands in a conciliatory way, “We’re not gonna hurt you… We’re not really that different from any of you.”

“Not that different?!” exclaimed VJ, “Your head opened like an Easter egg! This body of yours? I mean… It’s not real, is it?!”

“I wanna see what’s underneath!” said Jordan, still trying to see where the suit opened.

“Woah there!” warned Alf, taking a step back again, “Hold your horses, young fella!”

Heath glanced down at his new baby niece, still clamped to Kyle’s nipple, and bonded to his skin as though she was superglued there. He couldn’t help grimacing a little.  It looked painful! “I reckon they look like that!” he accused, pointing at her and then looking back at Alf and Irene, “All grey and slimy… and octopus-like!”

“Gross!” exclaimed Jordan.

“Hey!” said Kyle, scowling up at them from his chair, “She’s beautiful!” He’d been sitting there for hours now with a dozy smile on his face as he drifted in and out of sleep. When he wasn’t sleeping, he was chugging down bottles of Coke, and chewing his way through mouthfuls of crunchy sugar cubes. Weird as it was, he didn’t think that he’d ever felt this kind of love for anyone or anything before! He’d never been this happy! 

“Pffft!” scoffed Heath. Beautiful was not the word that he would use to describe her!

“Yeah!” agreed Brody, talking in that cooing ‘baby talk’ voice that people do, “She’s stunning!” He was kneeling beside Kyle’s chair with one of her little tentacles wrapped around his finger. “I mean… you can’t get a prettier little girl than this little one!” he said, “No, you can’t! No, you can’t! Can you?!” He smiled and giggled a little as he watched her feeding. “Just look at her little teeth” he cooed, “Dug in nice and deep! …She’s a really good feeder!”

Kyle smiled at him in a proud sort of way.

“Yeah…” grimaced Heath, “I can see those nasty little teeth of hers…” He still had the baseball bat held up to protect them. He glanced back at Alf and Irene to check that they hadn’t made a move. They were just shaking their heads at him in a ‘we’re disappointed in you!’ kind of way.

“Her teeth aren’t nasty!” said Brody.

“It’s weird” agreed Chris, peeking over Heath’s shoulder at Kyle’s baby, “But… I mean… I guess she’s kinda cute? …In a really messed up ‘calamari’ kind of way.”

“I think I’d throw it back in the water” growled Heath, “And be done with it!”

“Heath!” complained Kyle, as he smiled down at his baby, “She’s your niece!” He couldn’t understand how anyone could look at her and not see how beautiful she was. What he didn’t know was that the baby was flooding his system with an alien hormone that was something similar to ecstasy. It was designed to strengthen the bond between father and child and lessen the discomfort of having his blood siphoned off at an alarming rate. He was high as a kite! He couldn’t even feel her razor-sharp teeth tearing through his flesh. All he felt now was an overwhelming sense of love and a deep deep emotional connection. How could Heath say something so cruel?! How could Chris?!

“She’s an alien!” said Heath, unable to hide his disgust, “And I’m sorry, Kyle… maybe you’ve lost your mind or something… but I can’t help it… she creeps me out!”

“That’s not nice!” he scolded, “She’s family… Family, Heath! … Have you forgotten what that means?! …Blood and Sand, Heath?” He smiled down at her again as she began to make that strange humming noise. He could feel it reverberating through his body like loud music through a dancefloor. “Well, she’s blood?!” he said, in a pleading sort of voice.

“She’s not my blood!” said Heath, shaking his head resolutely, “She’s some weird-ass alien… and I don’t want anything to do with her!”

“Heath, come on?!” said Tori, sitting on the arm of Kyle’s chair and tilting her head at him, “You don’t mean that?”

“You think?!” said Heath, starting to get a little riled up, “She’s disgusting… All of you… you’re disgusting!”

“Hey, mate! …We’re not the same as you…” said Justin, “…but we’re still good people!”

Everyone just looked at him blankly. None of the humans had the faintest clue what he meant by the wheezy breathy sounds he’d just made.

“Uhhh?” said VJ, furrowing his brows at him, “What?”

“We’re still good people” said Irene, clearly translating for Justin. “Look, love?” she said, in a pleading sort of tone, “Just because we’re aliens, it doesn’t mean we’re not the same people you’ve known all this time… I mean, I’m the same woman that served all of you lot your coffee every morning…”

“Yeah and I’m still that old bloke that likes fishing…” agreed Alf, “…and a good barbecue…”

“Yeah” said Heath, in a decidedly sarcastic tone, “But now we find out that you have gills!”

“What are we meant to think?!” asked VJ, “You pretend to be one thing for years and years! …Hide among us… pretend to be one of us… and now we find out it’s all been one big lie! You’re some kind of… some kind of weird octopus aliens!” He turned and pointed out the window. It was black outside but there were bright streaks of light as they travelled at a speed beyond anything he could ever have imagined. “And now… now you’ve taken us away from everything we know… and we don’t even know where you’re taking us!”

“Home” said Alf, turning to look at Irene with a little smile, “We’re taking you home…” As nervous as he was about seeing his mother again and taking his punishment, he had to admit that he was excited too. He was looking forward to having a big bowl of his grandmother’s hhhrrrrhhhhhlllllllkkkkmmmmm soup. He hadn’t tasted it in years! “I think we’ve just arrived?” he said, as an alarm sounded.

“Oh, my godfather!” exclaimed Irene, as she grinned from ear to ear, “We’re home!” They could feel the shudders, as the mothership locked them in a tractor beam, and began to drag them in towards the docking bay. There was a loud rumbling noise too.

Harley hugged his arms around Heath’s legs as they turned to look out the window. “I’m scared!” he squealed, as bright blue light began to blind them.

“It’s okay, little man” said Heath, as he lifted him into his arms. He hugged him tight as he stared out at the open blue hatch in the grey spaceship outside. He was scared too, but he couldn’t admit that to his 2-year-old son! “It’s okay!” he said again.

“This is incredible!” exclaimed Chris, as he watched excitedly through the window. He wondered if the people on this spaceship needed a chef and where he’d locate some decent beef to make the much sought after ‘Chris Burger’. He was nothing, if not adaptable!

Jordan just shook his head. He was kind of used to being on his own and having to adjust to new places. Maybe this wouldn’t be too bad?

“What’s happening?!” gasped Billie, suddenly staring across at them, wide-eyed and frightened looking, “VJ?! …What’s happening?! …Where are we?!”

VJ grimaced a little as he caught sight of the mothership through the bedroom window. It was enormous and scary looking. He tried to smile at her in a reassuring way and went to sit down on the bed with her. He took her hand in his and gave her a little head tilt. “Well” he said, “You know how we said we’d travel when the baby was a bit older?”

She gave him a little nod but she started to cry a little when she saw her baby still suckling on Kyle’s nipple. He just looked so happy! He was doing what she was supposed to do! That was meant to be her job! “Uh huh?” she said, looking back at him with tears in her eyes.

“Well…” he said, stalling a little as he looked over at the others for a little help, “I guess we’re just getting to that a little earlier than planned!” How was he going to explain this to her?!

Down in the basement, unbeknownst to any of the people above, there was a box tick tick ticking, like some kind of prop in a Hollywood movie. A parting gift from Hunter. He hadn’t meant for this to happen. It hadn’t been his plan… at least not yet. It wasn’t supposed to be activated until he’d found a deserving target, but somehow it had been. Zombies staggered two and fro, unable to find a way out, and bumping into each other clumsily. Josh, and Andy, and Charlotte, and a number of other murder victims, all reanimated, and on a desperate search for human flesh. One of them must have stood on the box and flicked the switch. Whatever had happened, it was primed and ready, and tick tick ticking as the countdown continued! And soon it was going to blow up Summer Bay House. And probably the Mothership with it! If only they’d known…

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so Thank you everyone for reading my and Ludub rather crazy story All your comments have been really awesome.

Thank You Ludub for asking me to write this story with you Its been really fun

So here is the final chapter

Chapter 18

Small fragments of wood chipped and crumbled away into small sawdust piles as Summer Bay house was dragged abroad the Mothership once abroad the doors were blown into splinters

Alf and Irene jumped and let out squeals of startled surprise as their Mother barged her way passed the two armed star trooper styled dressed guards and marched her way straight over to her very naughty children. Morag stood inches away from Alf and Irene glaring at them.

“I hope you two are proud of yourselves” Morag said. In her hands she held a case file which she opened and started to flick and glance through tutting loudly as she went. about her duties.

“Mummy can we go through the paperwork later? I just want to have some flaming hhhrrrrhhhhhlllllllkkkkmmmmm soup first” Alf said

“Alfred do not curse in front of me or never mind how old you may be I will still give you a smacked bottom.”

Alf hung his bald shiny head in shame and muttered

“Sorry Mama I am flaming sorry” Morag groaned and then she turned her scary attention onto Irene.

“And you Missy first you run off and then I give you a mission to contain the zombie virus and what do you do? I will tell you shall I

“Go on then girly” Irene said cheekily.

Morag looked outraged by this show of utter none respect.

Irene You develop this odd obsession for Ireland, and choose the most mundane human job possible of wiping tables clean everyday”

“Oh my Godfather” Irene said rather sulkily.

“Oh yes him well his been giving me watchful insights into what on you and Alfred have been upto. Your Godfather Freddie he sees all. his not as blind as you like you think he is. He has reported that zombies have managed to infect Summer Bay the place is now a wasteland and you and Alfred and the rest of our alien species have all failed me” Morag said gazing around the home made spaceship at each and every one of the aliens the Morgan’s and Kyle each in turn with great disappointment on her scary wrinkly face.  

“You didn’t do too well on this mission did you any of you. Kyle you got a human girl peggers and you the Morgan’s you opened restaurants, garages even picked up The Mason as some kind of weird ass pet and Tori you found yourself a real life Barbie girl Ken doll”

“Oh God Nate where is Nate?” Tori asked looking around.

Morag stepped aside to allow everyone to scramble on through on to the Mothership. Tori threw her hands up to her face.

“Oh no his the last human in the bay”

“Hmmm he seems immune to zombie bites too even if he no longer has a face and looks rather monstrous. I have released care flight space pods to go pick him up so we may study him for research of maybe finding a way to kill the zombie virus once and for all Morag said.

Chris turned to gaze out of one of the Mothership huge double blaster inter forced glassed windows to watch as two space pods shot into the blackness of space in the hope of rescuing the stranded tear ductless slash faceless Ken dolled doctor.

“Wow cool just like Star wars” Chris muttered turning around. Chris was equally as impressed by the absolutely mind blowing sight of Jackie the Mothership’s head chef

“Grubs up come get your stomachs filled”

Chris turned back to Jordan looking very excited.

“Now I dare you to go and explore for a hidden zipper on her..” he said jumping up and down slightly.

Jordan gazed upon Chris with questionable wonder..

“Why wow she’s got three….”

“Tits on a bicycle” Kyle said laughing wildly he was still pretty high on baby love juices from the alien baby he held to his nipples.

“Exactly Kyle three of them like that chick from Total Recall” Chris said with eyes that were nearly popping out from their sockets.

“Jordon mate go over to her for me I don’t know what to say”

“Puff” Kyle said laughing again

“Excuse you but I’m very shy especially around women who have three boobs” Chris blurted across at a very dreamy looking Kyle who was busy reaching out and seemly trying to grab at invisible little pockets of air.

“Nah I wasn’t talking you. I was talking about  the little fluffy pretty pink clouds they went puff and now their gone” Kyle then burst out into a wild fit of the giggles.

“What’s wrong with him?” Billie asked looking very worriedly over at her cute little alien baby who was still happily clamped on Kyle’s nipples and was hungrily sucking away.

“He is smacked off his tits his high as a kite” Heath said as he went over to Kyle and gave him a hefty whack. Kyle’s eyes shot open  in shock and he gazed around to find he was no long in the house of SummerBay but he now was on the Mothership

“Wow man where I have I been”

“Away with the fairies it would seem” Heath answered.     

Jackie the three bobbed chef stepped forwards and from her chef’s tall white hat she produced a huge slivered cong and with one huge sliver spoon she gave it almighty bong

“Come now grubs up I said get it while its still hot” Jackie then turned to face Chris her three boobs jiggling as she did so.

“Hello cutie pie you like what you see?” she asked smiling.

“Yes he does his just a bit shy to say so” Jordan said earning himself a sharp jab in his side. Chris hadn’t known his own strength because the shove that he had given Jordan had knocked him back hard. Jordan was so taken back by Chris’s eagerness to want to get his flirt on with Jackie that he was knocked off balance and fell back into SummerBay house. Jordan shook his head, was it just because he was feeling dazed or was that the sound of some very loud fast tickling? It seemed to be coming from underneath the floorboards from somewhere deep below maybe the basement.

“Errrr guys” Jordan said, he looked to see that everyone else were just too preoccupied with the sudden change of chaos that now the Mothership had to offer to heed his warning. Billie and VJ were over with Kyle tending to their baby.

Heath followed Brody and Tori and wasn’t paying them much attention as they ran around the ship showing him where things were like the bathroom and bedrooms. Heath just followed along stroking April’s long slender wooden neck grunting every so often.

Chris was busy trying to gaze upwards into Jackie’s eyes. It turned her she knew kung fu and she had a sister named Chan.

Irene and Alf were busy getting a right telling off by Morag for the failure of the mission.

Justin was breathily getting very roused it would seem by the Mothership interfaced control panel with all its brightly colourful selection of knobs. He remembered the days when he used to be the Motherships mechanic.

Jordan tried his best to gaze through the small gaps of the floor. The ticking was underneath there somewhere and the sound was building and it was building.

The large capsules of the Care flight space pods hovered above Nate who was just staggering because of him being earless he couldn’t hear the humming sounds of the hovering spacecrafts, and because he had no eyes he couldn’t see the spaceships monsterous sizes either, and that is why he didn’t move when they blew their deafening fog horned alarms as he went to stand right underneath their hovering shadows, and that is when it happened. The short fuse of Hunter’s bomb in the basement went boom erupting everything in its path into a deep massed sea of fierily orangey blasts of explosions.  

Nate was flatten like a pancake as the care flight pods smacked down on top of him. b SummerBay house exploded which caused the Mothership to blast and hurtle away into the unknown realms of deep, deep space.

The Earth exploded and with it  all other planets went turned into little specs of dust. There was only one little spec left in sheer existence and that Irene Roberts would be overjoyed to hear was that of her favourite place Ireland.

Alf awoke in a hazy state to find himself in a whole new reality, and as he realised that he was still alive and kicking, thank goodness for that wormhole eh? He also realised that he was holding a golden ticket in his hand Irene stood next to him. Everyone who had been on the Mothership with them were all stood within a crowd and on the outskirts of the crowd were chained up zombies.

Alf looked to his ticket. 

Andy Barret it said it was also claiming that Alf himself had chosen Andy to become his zombie slave. Andy was to help him out with keeping the business of the caravan park booming, by Andy offering out free gym memberships and free jogging sessions around the caravan park Andy was going to be a zombie personal trainer of sorts to the lucky campers.  

Morag steeped out from the cloud of misty haze.

“Chop, chop Alfred who is next to be picked from the lottery of names?”

“Mum what is flaming going on?”

“Where’s your green little alien tail darl? Irene asked.

“What on earth are you talking about Irene, and Alfred I’m your sister what on earth has gotten into you, you silly man.”

“Leah Flaming Patterson” Alf called out.

Irene was pushed forward and so came the sight of Leah who happened to still be a zombie.

Morag took the ticket from a blubbering Alf as he looked startled as Andy staggered towards him and then was chained to his arm.

“Well done Leah you are to be a yar yar to VJ and Billie’s oh and Kyle’s little baby”

Leah groaned her thanks, VJ and Billie looked slightly scared.

“Miss Charlotte King you are become Matt Page’s personal tutor” Morag called as she took another ticket out of the lottery bowl of names.

“Oh yes” came Matt’s shout from the crowd Evie looked to him with disproval.

“Here ends the zombie lottery draw for today” Morag announced. Morag jumped slightly as shots were fired into the sky from behind, but she managed to move aside to grant a blind Josh Barret  so he could hopefully take centre stage. Josh was dressed as a cowboy and he nearly knocked himself out as he walked up to the microphone.

“Howy forks I hope you all can see me because I sure can’t see you” his voice boomed out.

Nervous laughter came from the gathered crowd mainly from Chris who earned himself looks from both the his twin girlfriends Jackie and Chan

“I am the blind zombie outlaw slayer” Josh declared.

“And if your slave zombie starts to try to eat you or miss behaves in any way what so ever I will come and I will slay them for you.”

“If you can find them that is” Brody called out he glanced to his own zombie slave Scarlet Snow, she was going to help out in the kitchen at Salt god help if health and safety come to close the place down for having a zombie chef working there  Brody

Heath stood holding Harley who up until this point had been totally forgotten about in this chapter so let’s just say Heath had put him down to go play among the Mothership’s shiny slivered floors.

Heath smiled for some reason he had taken a liking to baseball and he was going to teach Harley how to take a swing once the session started in April that was.

So that’s it the people of Summer Bay lived happily ever after well that was until their zombie slaves took a liking to their flesh But never fear zombie slaving Josh Barret was at hand if the Zombie’s got a Bad Case Of The Munchies

Comments

Archived