A Case Of The Munchies

pembie

Title: A Case Of The Munchies

Writers Ludub and pembie

Type of Fic: Long Fiction

Main Characters: Chris, Evie, Billie, VJ, Hunter, Jordan, Heath, Bianca, Irene, Alf, Brody (and lots of other main characters)

Genre: Horror / Black Comedy

BTTB Rating:  A

Does it contain spoilers: No

Warnings: ADULT THEMES!, V/D.

Summary:

It started as a hit TV show, with the only worry being wheather you could survival a horor filled episode without going to hide behind your sofa to help ease the sounds of your girly screams. But now it would seem the realms of fantasy and fiction have blended into one horrifying experenice  

Hello everyone so me and Ludub have come together to treat you all to a crazy rollercoaster of utter comedy fright Hope you all enjoy :D First chapter written by Ludub

A Case Of The Munchies

Chapter One written by Ludub

“Strike me roan!” exclaimed Alf, as he saw Chris and Evie coming through the diner door, “Chris Harrington! Where did you spring up from?!” He hadn’t registered the blood yet, or the fact that Evie was injured. He was just surprised to see Chris back in town. “Aren’t you supposed to be on the cruise ships?!” he asked.

Chris took Evie’s arm from around his neck and lowered her onto one of the chairs. He charged past Alf, ignoring his questions, and grabbed the keys that were hanging up by the wall. “Jordan! Lock the doors!” he shouted, throwing them to a young man following behind him, “Get anything that we can barricade the doors with! Tables! Chairs! We’ll need to block up the windows too!”

Jordan froze for a moment, staring at Evie in a dazed sort of way. He looked scared.

“Jordan!” shouted Chris, “Do it!”

Jordan jumped a little, shaking his head as though just coming to his senses, and then began dragging chairs towards the front door.

There were only a few other people in the diner, Alf, VJ and Billie, and of course, Irene,  but they all just shook their heads and laughed. Chris Harrington was well known for being a bit silly and more than a bit prone to flights of fancy. They didn’t know how he’d roped John and Marilyn’s former foster son into whatever prank he was pulling, but they didn’t doubt that he was just fooling around. Nobody moved.

“People!” he shouted, looking around at the bemused looking faces now staring at him, “They’re coming! We have to be prepared! …Start barricading the windows!” With that, he ran into the kitchen and began banging about in there.

“What’s he talking about?!” asked Alf, frowning at a confused looking Irene.

She’d stopped in her tracks halfway through clearing plates and was standing with her mouth hanging open. Chris hadn’t told her that he was coming home and she didn’t know what had gotten into him. Why on earth was he hollering about ‘people coming’ and why did he have some young boy barring the door?! ‘What is that dunderhead of a boy up to now?!’ she wondered to herself. Irene set the plates down, and followed Chris into the kitchen, muttering angrily as she went.

Alf set down his newspaper and got up to go and see what was going on. He watched as Jordan raced back and forth picking up chairs and dragging them across the room. “What the flamin’ hell is goin’ on here?!” he shouted, as the young boy pushed past him and attempted to up-end one of the tables to block the window. “Has everyone got a few roos loose in the top paddock today?!” he asked.

“They’re coming” said Evie, interrupting in a dazed and distant sounding voice, “They’ll be here soon…”  She was hugging her arms across her chest and seemed to be in shock.

“Is she okay?” asked VJ, getting up and coming over to stand beside Alf at the table. A heavily pregnant Billie joined them a moment later and looked down at Evie in concern. She didn’t look good!

“Evie?” asked Billie, putting her hand on Evie’s shoulder, “Are you okay?”

“I don’t know” said Evie, staring into the distance, “I don’t think he meant to do it… I mean, I don’t think he’d want to hurt me… I guess he couldn’t help it.”

“What are you talking about?” asked VJ, as he knelt down in front of her. That’s when he saw the blood! “Oh, my God!” he exclaimed, “Evie, are you hurt?! What’s happened?!”

“It’s okay” said Evie, “We're gonna take care of it… I think he was just hungry…”

“Who are you talking about?” asked VJ, gently moving her arm to take a look at it. It was soaked in blood but someone had tried to apply a make-shift tourniquet and bandages to it. She had a man’s leather belt pulled tight around her bicep and they’d wrapped her forearm tightly in a t-shirt. “Evie? Who did this?!” he asked, glancing up at Alf in concern.

Alf was already on the phone. He was trying to call an ambulance but no-one was answering. He was listening to the ring-tone with a look of concern on his face as it rang out. It was Emergency Services… they always answer! What was going on?!

Suddenly a loud shout came from the kitchen. “What in blue blazes are you talking about, Chris?!” yelled Irene, as she tried to get him to climb down from the stool that he was standing on. He’d been babbling like a maniac and she couldn’t seem to get any sense out of him at all. He just kept talking about ‘walkers’ and calling himself ‘Rick Grimes’. He’d gone about picking up knives, looking at them, checking them for sharpness, and then setting them back down again. None of them seemed sharp enough to him.

“Where’s Roman’s cleaver?” he asked, looking down at her as he ransacked a white plastic box of old kitchen supplies that they kept up on the shelf. The cleaver was something they rarely used anymore but he was hoping that it might work. It would have the best chance of breaking through bone of anything that they had in here.

“Chris!” exclaimed Irene, staring up at him as he stood on a stool to check the top shelf, “Get down from there before you break your flaming neck! …How many times do I have to tell you?!” He looked like a madman! His eyes were jumping out of his head and he was soaked in sweat.  “And you’re gonna sit down and tell me what you’re doing here!”

“Ah hah!” he shouted, suddenly setting his eyes on the brown handle of a Japanese cleaver. He grabbed it and jumped back down. “We don’t have time, Renie! They’re coming!” he said, pushing past her and making a beeline for Evie, “They’re coming!”

“What’s going on?!” laughed Hunter, returning from the toilet to find that the diner had been plunged into partial darkness by that kid he’d done community service with. He wondered why Jordan was barricading all the doors and windows and what Chris was doing running around with a large knife.

“God save Ireland!” exclaimed Irene, as she followed Chris out of the kitchen, “Can anyone get any sense out of him?! …And what in the world is going on out here?!”

Evie looked up at Chris and nodded at him. She knew what they had to do. She held her injured arm out across the table and everyone gasped when she pulled the make-shift bandages away and they saw the extent of her injury. There was a large chunk of flesh missing, exposing bone and tendons, and gushing blood, and there were very clear and obvious teeth marks too!

“Someone needs to hold her still” said Chris, rolling up his own shirt sleeves and readying the cleaver. “We need to cut it off above the bite…”

“What?!” shouted Billie, getting between Chris and Evie and catching hold of his cleaver-wielding arm. “Have you gone insane?!”

“I have to do this, Billie!” he said, pulling his arm away from her, “We don’t have a choice! Haven’t any of you seen The Walking Dead?! She’ll turn if we don’t do this!”

“Just do it, Chris!” said Evie, putting the end of the leather belt in her mouth to bite down on, “Please?! Do it!”

“What?! No!” shouted Billie, “You can’t do this! Why would you do this?! You’re talking about a TV show! It’s not real! Zombies aren’t real!”

“Look outside!” said Chris, “Look at Evie’s arm… They’re real, they’re very real!”

“He has to do it!” grunted Evie, with the leather belt still between his teeth, “We don’t have a choice!”

“Of course you have a choice!” said Billie, “I have my car outside. We can get you help!”

“If we go outside, we’re all dead!” said Evie, looking up at Chris and giving him a little nod. “Just do it!”

“Hold her down” said Chris, raising the cleaver above his head, “Make sure she doesn’t move!” He didn’t want to do it but he’d seen what happened when people got bitten and he didn’t want to watch it happen to Evie. This was her only chance. He’d promised her that he’d see it through.

“Wait, wait, wait!” shouted VJ, “This is crazy! What on earth is going on?!”

Just then there was a loud banging on the front door! “Let us in!” screamed a male voice, “Please?! Open up! They’re coming! …Please?!” A woman began to shout as well, and started hammering on the windows. “Please?! Let us in?!” she sobbed. They could hear people screaming too, crying out in pain and fear. Something terrible was happening outside!

Alf and Irene looked at each other and shook their heads. They had no idea what was going on. It was like the whole world had been turned upside down in the space of ten minutes!

“Someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on!” said Irene, standing there with her hands on her hips.

“Zombies, Irene!” said Chris, “It’s finally happened… We’re in the middle of a zombie apocalypse… People are dying out there! Everyone!”

“Okay, Chris…” said Irene, trying to take the cleaver out of his hand, “I think maybe we need to get you to the hospital?” She looked down at Evie’s arm. “Both of you!” She was sure that they must be going crazy if they thought there was really such a thing as zombies.

Evie looked up at her and shook her head. “No hospital” she said, “It’s been over-run already… We’ve seen it! …Everyone’s dead.” She grimaced from the pain in her arm. “The dead… They’re climbing out of their coffins and… and eating people…” She began to tear up a little as she looked up at Chris. He’d been there with her. He’d saved her! “Oscar…” she said, turning to look at Alf, “It was Oscar… He bit me… He took a chunk out of my arm!”

“Oscar?!” exclaimed Alf, “What the flamin’ hell are you two talking about?!” Oscar had been dead for exactly a year. He was long gone! How on earth did she think that Oscar was responsible for the wound in her arm?!

They all looked round as a male voice began to shout again outside. “Please?! You have to let us in!” he yelled. The banging was becoming more frantic and panicked, “Please?! It’s Heath and Bianca… Harley’s with us! Please?! Let us in!”

“Open the door!” shouted Irene, making a dash for the front door to open it. “Please, Jordan! Help me to open this!” she pleaded, looking at him with eyes wide with fear. They could hear screams and thuds and bangs. “Help me!” she shouted again.

“Let him in!” shouted Chris, nodding for Jordan to open the front door again. The young boy had looked to him for guidance. “Let them in!” he said again.

Hunter joined them to help dismantle the barricade that Jordan had made, pulling chairs and tables out of the way again. As they opened the door, Bianca and Harley fell through the doorway, followed by a blood splattered Heath wielding a baseball bat. They were covered in blood and clearly very panicked. “Close it!” shouted Heath, pushing the door closed again and trapping a grey and decomposing hand in the doorjamb. Hunter helped Jordan to push against the door as more and more force was being applied from outside. There were obviously more and more bodies piling up against the door and trying to push it open.

“What is going on?!” yelled Hunter, as he held his shoulder against the door. There were a number of hands clawing their way through the gap, and trying to get at them. They were grey and stank of rotten meat and blood. Some of the flesh had come away and they could see bone and cartilage, and writhing maggots. “Who… who are these people?!” shouted Hunter, as they struggled to hold them at bay.

“They just came out of nowhere!” said Heath, shoving at the door as hard as he could, “They got Ash… ripped him to pieces right in front of us!”

“Oh, my god!” cried Irene, as she held Bianca in her arms, “Is anyone else hurt?!”

“Probably” grunted Heath, “We saw them eating some poor bastard down on the beach. Don’t know who it was.”

Suddenly Chris appeared with the cleaver in his hand and motioned with his head for them to make space for him. He began to hack at the hands, lopping them off one by one, and finally they were able to close the door properly. They slammed it shut and managed to turn the key in the lock but Hunter and Jordan stood panting with their backs against it just to be sure.

Hunter looked down at the severed hands on the floor and kicked them out of the way. “What the hell is going on?!” he asked, turning to look at Jordan.

“My mum tried to eat me” said Jordan, as he stared off into the distance, “Dug her way out of her grave right in front of me and tried to bite my face off… If it hadn’t been for Chris…”

Hunter glanced at him in a startled way. “Your mum… but she’s… she’s been dead for years?!”

“I know” said Jordan, as he moved to pick up one of the chairs and used the legs to hook through the door handles and keep the door closed. “Yours is probably out there too… Your mum, I mean.”

Hunter looked at him in anger for a moment. He didn’t like anyone talking about his mum, and his first instinct was to hit him, but this wasn’t exactly ‘mother bashing’. He was talking about her being a flesh-eating zombie, just like his own mum. It wasn’t your usual insult! He didn’t know how to respond to it. They lifted a table together and used it to create a barrier to the door.

“What are we going to do?!” cried Bianca as she rocked Harley in her arms, “We can’t stay in here forever!” Irene hugged her and stroked her hair in a gentle and motherly way. She didn’t know what to say. Things had escalated very quickly and she hadn’t begun to get her head around what was happening.

Chris gave Heath a little nod, before wiping the blade of the cleaver on his shirt, and then he walked back towards Evie.  It was time!

“Chris!” cried Evie, looking at him pleadingly. The pain was getting worse. “You have to do it…” she snarled at him, “I don’t want to die!”

Alf and VJ were crouched down beside her but they both looked a little dazed. “You’re going to cut her arm off?” asked VJ, looking up at Chris and his cleaver in horror, “Isn’t there anything else we can do?!” Evie had told them what was going on outside in gory detail and made it clear that having her arm cut off was her choice. They could help and support her or they could make themselves scarce.

Billie had gone to the far side of the room and was rocking back and forth and covering her ears. She didn’t want to be there for when it happened.

“I don’t think we have a choice” said Chris, looking down at Evie in an apologetic way, “It could still be too late.”

Heath had followed him over and was peering down at Evie’s arm. “She’s been bitten?” he said to Chris, looking very worried, “She’s gonna become one of them… I’ve seen it! …It doesn’t take long!”

“We’ve seen it too” said Evie, beginning to cry, “I don’t want it to happen to me… Please, just do it!”

“Can you hold her?” Chris asked Heath, wiping the blade of the cleaver clean with some wipes he’d brought out from the kitchen. He’d found a bottle of vodka that they kept for cooking with and he poured that over the blade too.

VJ came round behind her and put his arms around her to keep her body still, Heath stretched her injured arm out across the table in front of them and held it in place, and Alf took hold of her other hand and held it tightly. She rested her head on the table and bit down hard on the leather between her teeth. She looked up at Chris as she lay there sweating and shaking and scared. “Just do it!” she growled at him, “Please?!”

The three men restraining her at the table looked up at Chris and wondered how things had come to this. Everything had seemed normal this morning. Now they were holding a young girl down at a table in the local diner so another of their friends could cut her arm off with a meat cleaver! What on earth was going on?!

“Do it!” cried Evie, clamping her eyes shut.

With that he brought the cleaver down

Hope you all enjoy this here's my chapter

Chapter 2

The sharpest of the sliver  cleaver sliced nicely through Evie’s rotting flesh the smooth and brisk action was the same as  if it had just cut through a slab of butter. Evie couldn’t deny her annoyance though because surely she should have all the attention she was the one who was having her arm hacked off but to her bemusement everyone’s attention had turned towards the heart wrenching screams of Billie. Billie was  laid  out on the floor, she had her hands wrapped around her stomach which sent instant alarm bells off a ringing for VJ. Evie watched through her tears of pained agony as he  launched himself over  the tables as though he was completing oplic champion of  hurtles. Leah would have been so proud of him, and if it wasn’t for the impending doom that now seemed to hang over everybody’s heads maybe VJ could have asked John to help train him as a lifeguard. And with that last thought Evie went back to her own chorus of screaming. Billie gazed upwards to meet VJ’s worried eyes as he landed within inches of her.

“What is it Bill is the baby?” Billie’s lips trembled as she tried to find the words to express the utter heartbreak that reflected upon her pretty face.. VJ stroked back one of her silky gorgeous locks of hair and wiped at her tears..

Billie babe what is it?” VJ asked again.

“Ash’ Ash  is dead nooooooooooo” Billie wailed. VJ sighed and took her in his arms from within the folds of his t shirt Billie watched as Heath approached swinging his trusty blood stained baseball.  Alf looked up with frustration in his eyes as the  droplets of blood from Heath’s bat were rained down across the newspaper he had picked up. As far as he could tell though there hadn’t been any breaking news stories headlines about flesh eating demons wreaking havoc across Australia.. 

“Yeah sorry Bill ripped to shreds he was. You should have seen it too would of made a awesome bloodthirsty gory scene for a badass horror flick too all those teeth and……..”

"Heath shut up you jumping kangaroo testicles give me strength"  Irene declared  rushing over armed with a rather sturdy saucepan ready to whoop him one

“Oh yes anyways sorry Bill” Heath said as he watched Irene very warily, as she made a threatening gesture waving the saucepan above her head. 

“You could have saved him too with that baseball bat of yours. Why didn’t you he was my brother”   Billie wailed..  

Heath gave his baseball bat a quick glance of smugness. Yes he was proud of this bat, so proud in fact he had named it April. Of course he hadn’t dared tell Bianca that bit of information, he didn’t feel it  right or safe for his health to share how good her sisters namesake baseball bat felt in his hands, as he swung it through the air and how much April turned him  on as he felt and watched April’s sexiness and erotic shine of slenderness pulse  through his hands as she wacked off many decomposing zombie heads.. April gave Heath the sense of foreplay a nice build up  before ending with the climax of having sex with Bianca In fact Bianca had thought that Heath was away having some sort of steamy affair not so long ago when he would return all hot and sweaty and not wanting to see to her desires in the bedroom. When in truth Heath had busy craving and handling his wood wood building evening classes The end result being April and now that there just happened to be a zombie outbreak why Heath was just so pleased that all his time hadn’t been wasted with him awaiting the day when Gunno may return. April’s future was now brighter than just hoping for the day where she might make Gunno’s head go pop like a balloon.

“Sorry Billie he was out of reach but here go I managed to get you this” Heath said smiling gently.  

VJ gently let Billie go so Heath could place a little blonde lock of Ash’s smooth hair in her hand. Billie wailed even harder and louder than Evie’s screams. Which as it turned out wasn’t hard to do, as Evie had fainted and nobody had noticed expected for Chris who was now stood meat cleaver in hand while wondering what he was going to do with Evie’s unwanted chopped off arm… 

“Hey Hunter catch go dispose of that will you? If you can make it out back to the large dustbin without being eaten alive that is” Chris shouted flinging Evie’s arm back over his head, hoping that Hunter was close by to catch Chris was sure he had heard Hunter muttering something about his worry for Olivia so he was somewhere close. 

Hunter flinched and quickly batted Evie’s mangled arm away as he caught sight of it the greying arm of dead flesh sailed through the air. Time seemed to go into slow motion because it was at this exact point in time that Jordan was reaching out his hand to help VJ pull Billie up to her feet and within a these few seconds Billie was having memories of Jordan’s skin as not feeling as icy when they had last encountered each other he had felt warm when they had been rolling about and getting all friendly and touchy feel on the gym mats.. Billie had thought it had VJ at time it had been very dark in the gym at the time and  Jordan had just been so overwhelmed by seeming to have made a good start of making friends he had just gone with the whole mistaken  identity thing when Billie had called him by VJ’s name while caught up with her passion..

“Thanks Jordan” Billie muttered as she took hold of his hand. Jordan’s grip felt very limp and cold though somewhat like a dead fish.

“Ewwwww Billie no” VJ shouted as he dashed forwards to push Jordan out of the way. But VJ was to late  Billie caught hold of Evie’s dead arm. And her  eyes grew wide and yet again she let out a wailing scream.. Heath couldn’t help but laugh he was still laughing as he pulled his phone fro his pocket and hearing the deadpan voice of Kyle on the other end.

“Oh yes Kylie what’s up how’s prison life treating you?”

Kyle rolled his eyes why was Heath making jokes at a time like this?

“Yeah Heath listen come get me will you?”

“Yeah sure like yeah I will just drop everything for you Kyle shall I?” Heath said as he waved over Bianca.

“Good that would be nice, how long do you think it will take you to get here?” asked Kyle.

Heath turned serious and said

“Not to long mate its dead out there

Okay peeps, so here's chapter 3! Hope you enjoy it! 

Chapter 3

“Uhhh, hello?!” whined Evie, looking up from her severed stump at Chris with a pained expression on her face, “Bleeding to death here! Is no-one going to help me?!” Blood was seeping out across the table.

“Oh, sorry Evie!” said Chris, glancing down at the grisly sight of Evie’s butchered arm, “Just got a bit distracted.”

Billie was still crying hysterically in VJ’s arms, Heath and Bianca seemed to be having a heated argument about something, Irene was comforting Harley, Hunter was pacing back and forth trying to get Olivia on the phone, and Jordan was ransacking the kitchen for anything that could be used as a weapon. Outside, there was the incessant noise of bodies piling up against the doors and windows and trying to break in. Somehow the cries of an amputee victim had taken second place. Just then he caught sight of Irene’s saucepan, and raised his eyebrow, as an idea crossed his mind. Evie did seem to be bleeding pretty badly despite the tourniquet and he wondered if she really would bleed to death if they didn’t do something about it. Maybe this could work?

“Here, use this” he said to Alf, throwing him one of the diner tea towels and setting the bottle of vodka down in front of them, “And get her to drink as much of this as possible. She’s gonna need it!”  With that, he headed out to the kitchen again.

“You’re a brave one!” said Alf, as he wrapped the tea towel around Evie’s severed limb, “I wouldn’t be brave enough to let someone do that to me, that’s for sure! …You’ve got some serious guts, girl!”

“Mrrrhhhhmmm!” she cried as he tightened the towel and held it firmly. They could both hear Chris in the kitchen and there was an ominous click and hiss as he put something heavy and metallic on the stove. She glanced at Alf in a worried sort of way. She had some idea of what Chris had in mind and it frightened her. “I don’t feel so well…” she said, shaking and sweating profusely, “I feel weird…”

“I don’t doubt it” said Alf, rubbing her back and shaking his head at her in wonder, “But Chris is right, this might help.” He unscrewed the top off the bottle of vodka and handed it to her. “Go on, take a few gulps of that.”

She nodded and began to drink, coughing and spluttering a little with the first few gulps, but choking another few mouthfuls down after.

Alf looked at the grey-faced girl in front of him, shaking and sweating, and bleeding profusely and wondered how things had descended into such madness in such a short space of time?! How had he gone from quietly reading his newspaper and having a nice cup of coffee, to assisting in an impromptu amputation in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?! Was this just some strange dream?! Or could it be a hallucination?! It wouldn’t be the first time that he’d lost touch with reality, after all! Had he gone a bit bonkers again, like the time he’d thought that Ailsa was talking to him?! Or was this part of his PTSD?! Or maybe he just needed to cut down on the caffeine?!

“I’m serious, Heath!” came a shout from across the room, “I am not staying here while you traipse across the country to go pick up that brother of yours! He can look after himself!” She stamped her foot and scowled at him, “I’m not!”

“Bianca?!” pleaded Heath, sticking his lower lip out like a sulking toddler, “I need to go and get him! I can’t just leave him there to get eaten by prison zombies!” It was true that he did feel some obligation to help Kyle, but mainly he wanted to get away from Bianca for a while. Much as he loved her, that dragon-like glare of hers couldn’t half be a passion killer. Besides, in some ways, the idea of heading out on his own with ‘April’ in his hand, and killing zombies left, right, and centre, seemed quite appealing. Not having Bianca and Harley in tow would certainly let him cut loose! The more he thought about it, the more he fancied that road trip!

“But you’ll leave us here to get eaten by Summer Bay ones?!” she snapped, “What are we supposed to do without you?!”

“You have these guys!” he replied, turning to look at Irene, “Irene’ll look after you! Won’t you, Irene?”

“Yeah, darl” said Irene, rocking Harley back and forth in her arms, “You know I will.”

“See?!” said Heath, flashing her that smile that he knew made her go weak at the knees, “You know how important family is to us Braxtons! …I can’t just leave him there!” He nodded towards the kitchen and smiled. “You have Chris too! …Harrington’s really surprised me today…”

“Right!” said Chris, reappearing at that moment with a heavy cast iron frying pan that was glowing bright red, “Someone needs to hold her down… I need to cauterise the wound!”

“Have you lost your flamin’ mind?!” exclaimed Irene, flying across the room to Evie’s rescue, “Give me strength, Chris! I know you’re flying high on this whole ‘It’s a zombie apocalypse and I’m Rick Grimes’ fantasy and all, but if you do that you’ll kill her! …Don’t you think cutting her arm off was enough?!”

“He has to, Irene!” groaned Evie, as she dragged the tea towel away from her wound again. She was slurring her words, and swaying a little from the loss of blood, and the fact that she’d consumed about half a bottle of neat vodka in the space of five minutes! “I’m… giving him… my…my… permission.”

“The shock will kill her!” said Irene, shaking her head at him and then looking to Alf for his support, “You can’t do this!”

Alf looked at Evie and saw the pleading look in her eyes. “I think we have to” he sighed, taking hold of her remaining hand again and giving it a squeeze, “I think she’ll bleed out otherwise.”

“Come on, Irene” said Heath, coming over and taking her by the elbow, “Why don’t we go see if we can sort out some food for everyone and let Chris do what he has to do? …Maybe some burgers or some snags or something?”

“I can’t believe you’re thinking of your belly at a time like this!” said Bianca, shaking her head at him in disgust, “Some girl is about to have her arm burnt and all you can think of…”

“What?!” he interrupted, “I haven’t eaten since last night! So, excuse me if I’ve worked up an appetite defending you from flesh-eating zombies all day!” He turned to look at Irene again and gave her a little nod, “C’mon Irene, you don’t want to watch this.”

Irene shook her head at Chris and pursed her lips as she let Heath lead her away. “I don’t know what has gotten into that boy!” she muttered to herself, as she walked away, “Sweetest man in the world one day, now lopping off limbs and trying to burn people…”

Suddenly the room filled with the loudest most bloodcurdling scream and the sound and smell of sizzling meat.

“Burgers!” exclaimed Heath with a smile as he pulled a tray of them from the fridge, “What do you usually use to cook them?”

“That pan out there” said Irene, standing in the doorway of the kitchen and looking back out at the horrific scene unfolding, “But we might use a different one this time.”

“Why the hell did witness protection have to pick this town?!” shouted Brody as he held his back against the door, “Seriously?! Has it all been one sick joke?!” He wiped some of the blood off his face and grimaced in disgust when he saw that he had a human tooth stuck to his shirt.

“I don’t know, mate” said Justin, as he fumbled with the bicycle lock, “But it’s not exactly the safe little town any of us thought it was gonna be… That’s for sure!” He slipped the u-lock through the door handles and locked it shut.

“What the hell is happening?!” exclaimed Phoebe, as she ran her hands through her hair, “Who are those people?! And… and why did one of them try to take a chunk out of my shoulder?! …I mean, I’ve heard of scary fans but this is taking things a bit far isn’t it?!”

“You actually think those are your fans?!” laughed Matt, as he looked at her a little incredulously, “Seriously, Pheebs?! How big is that ego of yours?! …I mean, this is exactly what we’ve been talking about!”

“Hey, just because I actually have fans doesn’t mean you have to get all… snarky… with me!”

“Snarky?!” he laughed, “Snarky?! What kind of word is that?!”

“You know exactly what I mean!” she huffed, as she stared out at the sea of people trying to get inside the bus, “All jealous and defensive! …These people are here to see me… They love me!”

Matt glanced at Brody and Justin, and shook his head at them, before flopping down exhausted on one of the bus seats. Phoebe’s ego was simply astounding at times, and it had caused fights the entire time that they’d been away on their mini music tour. She was convinced that she was a much bigger star than she actually was, and she’d driven him crazy with her constant name-dropping and pathetic attempts to get herself snapped for publicity shots. She just couldn’t accept that no-one really knew or cared about the musician ‘Phoebe Nicholson’. That she was a small-time entertainer, a back-up act at best, and worse than being a ‘has-been’, she was a ‘never-was’. Now that ego was even obscuring her view of reality. Try as she might, she couldn’t see the zombies outside for what they were. She was convinced that they were simply over-enthusiastic fans who’d gotten a little too handsy with her when she’d gone out to sign autographs and take selfies. One of them trying to bite her face off hadn’t even sent the alarm bells ringing! She’d simply started to rant about her need for security. So blinded was she by her own brilliance and fame, that even the grisly death of John Palmer had gone unnoticed! They’d barely made it back onto the bus alive but she actually thought they were just fighting off her over-eager fanbase!

She looked at the face of one of the girls pawing at the window now and wondered at the quality of the makeup. Her face had a strange purple and yellow mottled complexion and part of her cheek had fallen away to expose the bone underneath. The irises of her eyes had gone a strange pearlescent grey and you could hardly see the pupils anymore. Her lips had shrunk away to nothing, revealing the teeth and greying gums below. She was a pretty gruesome sight!

“These guys… they’re amazing!” she said, turning to look at Justin, “I mean, they’ve really put some effort into their costumes, haven’t they?! …I know we wanted the gig to be a bit darker than our normal stuff and everything… and it was all a bit more ‘gothic’ themed and stuff… but this is pretty impressive!”

“Is she serious?!” asked Brody, shaking his head at her in wonder and then turning to look at Justin in concern, “I mean… Is she actually serious?!”

“I think she is” said Justin, wiping his brow and making a move towards her. “Pheebs?” he said, sitting down beside her and taking her hand. “Look outside for me” he said, in a calm and soothing voice, “Do you see that guy over there?”

“Which guy?!” she asked, sounding a little excited. She was hoping it was a paparazzo, there to take shots of her on her bus tour. She wondered if maybe she should kiss Justin or maybe take off her top so they’d have something a bit more meaty for their article.

“The one over there in the checked shirt…” said Justin, turning her head with his hands and then pointing to him, “That guy there on the ground… Do you see the way he doesn’t have a bottom half to his body?”

“Oh wow!” she exclaimed, turning to beam at him, “That is so cool!” She turned to look out the window at him again. “I wonder how he did that?! I mean, that is some pretty amazing special effects… especially all the blood and guts and stuff…  I mean… Did he get like… sausages or… are those real pig intestines?!” She shook her head in wonder. These were some pretty amazing fans! Surely this would be enough to get her noticed now?! She took her phone out and started filming. “This is going straight on Twitter!” she laughed, “Phoebe Nicholson’s fans are pretty out there, aren’t they?!”

Justin looked at Matt and Brody and shrugged his shoulders. Was it really that good an idea to put her in the picture and have a hysterical screaming Phoebe on their hands instead of this?! Maybe it was just as well that she didn’t know?!

“I’ll drive!” said Brody, giving Justin a little nod and turning the key in the ignition, “I think I know someone that might be able to help!”

“Mason!” shouted Phoebe, as she smiled out at all her ‘fans’ outside, “I didn’t know Mason was one of my fans?!”

“What?!” shouted the two Morgan boys as they ran to see what she was looking at, “Where?!”

“There!” she laughed, pointing at Mason as he dragged his half-eaten torso towards the bus, “Oh wow! His make-up is on point!”

“Oh God!” cried Brody, throwing his arms around Justin as they both began to cry, “Oh God!”

“It’s okay” said Phoebe, making a move towards the door, “We can just let him in!”

“Nooo!” roared Matt, tackling her to the ground, “Get away from that door, you crazy wench!”

“Wench?!” she laughed, thinking that this was just Matt being silly and mucking around, “Who’s calling me a ‘wench’?! …I mean what kind of word is that anyway?!”

“Mason can make his own way home” said Brody, putting his hand against the window just as Mason’s lifeless face began to gnaw at the glass, “See you later, mate.”

Matt dragged Phoebe back up onto the seat beside him as Brody put the wheels in motion. “Let me have a look at what you’ve tweeted” he said, in a soothing kind of way.

He rolled his eyes as Phoebe began to show the pictures of her ‘die-hard fans’ on twitter and Instagram, and grimaced a little as the bus crunched over the top of zombie bodies.

“Bye, mate” said Justin, as he watched Mason’s body lurch along slowly behind the bus. He walked over to Brody who was silently crying behind the wheel of the bus and maneuvering his way through crowds of the undead. “We need to find Tori” he said, giving Brody’s shoulder a squeeze, “We need to be together, the three of us.”

Just then the Diner came into view and they saw that it was surrounded by hundreds of zombies, all desperately trying to prise the doors open and get through the windows.

“Wow!” exclaimed Phoebe, joining them up at the front and grinning from ear to ear, “They must have heard that this was my home town! …This is crazy! …I’m bigger than Madonna!

Here's the next chapter everybody

Chapter 4

Doctor Tori Morgan shuddered as the water from the shower caressed her naked flesh. She could hear her fellow and very dishy doctor Nate Copper whistling to himself. He had probably ordered the room service by now, she had been in the shower for quite some time, and Tori was worried that Nate would soon grow tiresome of having to wait for her to go freshen herself up for their kinky passion filled roll around amongst the hotels silky black laced bed sheets..

Tori shuddered again, it wasn’t that she wasn’t wanting to get it on with Nate, My goodness she found him just so utterly dreamy, his eyes were just the bluest pools of seduction with their instant sparkle that made her go weak at the knees. Yes Tori couldn’t deny that Nate was the crème de crepe of dreamboats, His sexiness knew no bounds. In fact Nate reminded her of her Ken’s doll from her Barbie doll collection that she used to have while growing up.. The knock on the bathroom door startled her it was Nate letting her know that the food from room service had just arrived. Tori felt sick as she stepped out of the shower and went to grab her towel from off the rail they were about to have sex and she was very nervous about that, she heard Nate laugh and say something about whipped cream and strawberries, but then it happened like the sudden hit from a trial wave Tori was just not feeling that horny. The memories of the doctoring conference they had just attended came flooding back to her. In truth the whole conference had put her on edge with its eerie feeling of dread,  hadn’t Nate noticed anything strange or odd about the awkward silences and the one sided conversions?  Tori guessed he hadn’t if his eagerness to stoke her leg underneath the table was anything to go by..

But that aside Tori had noticed the dead like stares of the rest of the highly respectful medical staff sat around that huge broad table. Some of them had even started moaning and not in the we are annoyed kind of way but more like we are totally like stoned out of our heads. kind of way Now Tori thought more about it there had been at the far end of the room a  chalk broad with the words.. Worries of a mysterious flu hits surrounding areas of Australia 

Now looking back on it Tori wouldn’t have put it passed the realms of reality that everyone bar her and Nate were infected already. Either that or everyone else were suffering from a very bad case of iron deficiency.

Upon opening the bathroom door she caught Nate sighing and pointing towards the doorway to their room, where a  very odd  gnawing moaning noise sounded from the other side.

“I have told him to come in already by the time he manages it our wine will be well and truly corked” Nate said as Tori smiled as she edged around the bed nervously. The images of the vaunt looking stoned out of their little minds doctors from the conference crept upon her again. She had spent so long in the shower worrying about the oddity of that conference after all the water from the shower had turned her skin all wrinkly and bumpy There had been a fleeting moment in between her second shampooing and soap stud rinse off that she began to see similarly traits with what  she had seen downstairs with the same kind of dead monsters that Justin often fraught off in those shoot em up zombie games that he played on the Xbox while he cuddled up with Buddy on the sofa. ZOMBIES REALLY COULD THEY BE FOR REAL Tori had started to rub herself harder at that thought so hard in fact she had to spit the soap studs out between her coughs of sudden soap intake.

“Tori what’s wrong you look really pale” Nate said as he looked at her with concern. He could barely hear her when she answered him with a whisper of a church mouse volume.

“Don’t open the door Nate just….”

Nate swung the door to their room open and was meet with the rotting flesh of their room service waiter Stanley, Tori knew that by the golden glint of Stanley’s name tag. The white shirt that Stanley wore was caked in blood.

Nate stepped backwards into the room which allowed Stanley to stagger towards them and there Stanley stood looking dazed and somewhat lost. Nate was dumbfounded  where on earth was their room service? Nate went to try and poke his head out the doorway of the room to see if he could spot the trolley hoping that Stanley for whatever reason had abandoned it somewhere down the long hotels hallway. But as Nate went to move Stanley lunged forwards which caused Nate to yelp out in surprise.

“Stay back Tori I’m not sure but I think he may have rabies, incredible if he has I haven’t come across a rabies case before” Nate said cowering behind Tori for protection. 

Stanley staggered forwards with a slight jump to his step this time. He had woken up to the fact that there was fresh meat and he was getting hungry. He watched as his prey backed towards their pleasant outside balcony area where the wind was gently blowing a refreshing breeze through the folds of the specially made conference medical trust flag pole. The flag’s slogan read with its golden letterin the words Insurance for Health benefits all.

Tori had taken up a brave pose before Stanley while Nate hid behind her claiming that he was just too good looking to even think about coming into contact with a bad case of rabies. Stanley lunged again and as he did and because she hadn’t any other weapon to fend him off with Tori used her towel exposing her womanly beauty to any peeking Toms who may have been in the area Tori held her towel nice and tight and leaped forward with a quick Indiana Jones whip attacking action slashing Stanley hard across his face.. Nate was scared but also he felt quite turned on Tori was stood before him fully naked legs spread wide in a kind of Lara Croft hero stance Stanley was getting whipped around so much he was now stood balancing at the edge of the balcony

Tori growled her new found bravery must have came about because of all the trouble with the drug syndicate.. Tori gave Stanley the full force of whiplash and whipped her towel across his bum cheeks as he staggered around acting dazed and confused. Tori also watched Nate’s face he had started off by looking impressed but his expression had soon changed to one of jealously and that pushed Tori on, she was her own woman and the fact that her not so casual but casual new boyfriend was getting jealous of her whipping a zombie around really made her angry. Nate should have been grateful that she wasn’t letting him get his face ripped to shreds.

Stanley let out a howling moan as he tumbled  head first off the balcony and had his skull sliced in two The popping sound that it made when it spilt between the flagpole was the same sound that chewing gum makes when you blow it in a huge bubble and it ends with a pop.

The bus of John Palmers Grand Summer Tours bounced its way through yet another horde of the dead. The wheels of the bus crunched down on their numerous heads as the zombies came in close contact with the buses windshield. Justin felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he would have expected much more to come as Tori’s reaction from having just left her a voicemail telling her Mason was now living amongst these dead walking freaks.. but no Tori had only sent him a text and when Justin opened the message it wasn’t what he had been expecting to see. Matt peered over his shoulder

“Wow dude your sister takes a mean selfie” Justin couldn’t help but laugh at Matt’s witty comment, even in chaos the kid had good timing for comedy. Tori and Nate was standing by a flagpole with what looked to be a mangled up zombie the creature’s head having  been pierced through the pole, with a short message saying All those daft video games that you play I think they have come true Justin looked up as Brody came to a sharp halt outside the diner…

“Well I guess we have no other choice about to stay here and eat their more common food” Brody sighed

“Hell yeah I’m just wanting myself a big juicy cheeseburger right about now” Matt said cheerily as he ran from the bus as the doors opened.

Phoebe exited the bus too with a notepad at the ready in case she bumped into any of her adoring fans. She couldn’t believe she had made it so big. She felt giddy and the only thing to help her through this overwhelming experience was the coldness of one of Irene’s milkshakes.

Matt skated up to the diners doors and within the mist of the utter chaos he heard Evie screaming. He took hold of the door handle and yanked hard he had to get to her. The zombie’s around Matt grabbed at him and pulled at his clothes, his backpack with all his songs that he had written and hoped that one day would become hude smash hit singles was ripped away from his back. Matt started to sweat as he was twirled around to come face to face with a zombie. The zombie’s face inches away from Matt’s This was it this was the end of Matt Page.  This was going to be the way he would  meet his maker and he never got to have a burger beforehand. Matt closed his eyes and readied himself for the full force of…

“GET YOUR ARSE IN HERE NOW STOP TRYING TO KISS THESE PANSY FREAKS PAGEY” Heath shouted as Matt fell through the diner doors..

Heath let April take control she whistled through the air with such grace that sent zombie heads flying that had Heath laughing with insane glee

“Have we got to go in there with him?” Justin asked.

Brody looked back at him.

“Not straight away Phoebe’s about to get herself eaten and that wouldn’t be good for you given how long it took you both to get together. Go save your girlfriend first Justin” Brody said laughing..

Matt picked himself up off the floor and ran over to Evie. He had missed her dearly her beauty her long hugging arms  ooooh Matt did a double take as he spotted her stump But never mind that he just hoped Evie had missed his wit and charm only time would tell

Okey dokey peeps, here's the next chapter! Hope you like this one!

Chapter 5

“Evie?! Oh, my God! What happened?!” asked Matt, as he knelt down beside his now one-armed girlfriend. He couldn’t help wondering if there was something about him that sort of jinxed the women he loved. Was it a curse?! Would every woman he cared about end up five digits short, or was this just some very cruel twist of fate?

“Matt?” groaned Evie, as she lifted her head off the table and squinted at him, “When did you get back?  …Why aren’t you on tour?!”

“Phoebe got us fired” he said, frowning and looking around to see where that walking nightmare of a girl had ended up. They’d been kicked off the tour because none of the other acts could put up with her constant boasting, or her need to be part of everyone else’s conversation. There was only so much of her nosiness that people could cope with!  As he looked around for her now, he did feel a little bit guilty because he found himself secretly hoping that she’d been eaten. “We got kicked off the tour…” he said, stroking Evie’s messy tangled hair behind her ear, “…but it’s okay… I’m just glad to be back here, so I can see you.”

“I’m glad you’re back” she said, slurring her words a little. The bottle of vodka was completely empty and lying on its side on the table. She was certainly a little worse for wear, with her hair all over the place, her sweaty grey complexion, and the distinctive smell of cooked meat now emanating from her charred limb. “Come here!” she said, sticking her arm and her stump out for a hug, “I need a cuddle!”

“Uhhh… Evie?” he said, leaning in to give her a hug on her uninjured side. She seemed abnormally hot, and she was shaking badly, like she had an incredibly high fever. “What happened your arm, Evie?”

“Oscar bit me” she said, with a nervous little giggle. “He didn’t mean to” she continued “…but he… I don’t know… I think he was…”

“A zombie?” he asked, looking at her in concern. There was something a little off about her… and not just because she’d drunk more alcohol than he’d ever seen any woman drink or that she’d had to sit there and let someone mutilate her. This was something more. She just seemed demented.

“Exactly!” laughed Evie, “A zombie!”  She pulled away from the hug and stared at him in a mad and wide-eyed kind of way. “You know, Oscar would have loved this?!” she said, “He was so into those Zombie movies! …and video games! …And he read all those comic books… He would have been so excited to know they were real… and that he got to be one!”

“I don’t think he would have wanted to be a zombie” said Matt, thinking of the putrid bodies clawing at the bus the whole way here, and the sorry figure that Mason had cut as he’d staggered along in the wake of the bus. “I don’t think he would have wanted to hurt you either!”

Suddenly her face fell and she looked at her burnt stump in confusion. “He bit me Matt! Did I tell you that?!”

“Yeah, you did” he said, pulling up a chair beside her and putting his hand on her forehead. She was burning up! In fact, he didn’t think he’d ever known anyone to have a fever this bad. He was fairly sure that they’d have had a good chance of frying an egg on her forehead if they’d tried. ‘Why do I keep thinking about food?!’ he asked himself, feeling a little ashamed. He’d actually been thinking about whether he wanted that egg ‘over easy’ or ‘sunny side up’! Here was his poor butchered girlfriend with a life-threatening illness, and all he could think about was his stomach. What the hell was wrong with him?! It was then that he realised!  He hadn’t eaten since the day before, and the smell of Evie’s stump was making him hungry! It smelt just like roast pork!

“He bit me…” she said, unaware of her boyfriend’s musings, “Oscar bit me… I guess he was hungry… and there was this big chunk of my arm missing… I mean… I could see my bone and everything …It was kinda cool but it hurt really bad… So, Chris had to cut off my arm!” It was as though she’d only really registered what had happened. “He cut it off, right here… and then… and then he burnt it!” she said.

“Chris?!” he asked, looking incredibly surprised and turning to look towards the kitchen, “Like… Chris ‘life and soul of the party’ Harrington?!”

“That’s the one!” said Chris, smiling as he appeared with a tray of burgers from the kitchen, “Also pretty famous …and well-remembered, I hope, for the ‘Chris Burger’!” He set the tray down on a table close by and gave Matt a proud little wink. “Caught Heath trying to use one of the lightweight frying pans to cook these babies… I mean… come on! That’s sacrilege! Zombie apocalypse or not, food should be treated with respect!” He held up his hands and looked at them in wonder. “I knew I shouldn’t have left the diner in less gifted hands than my own! …No-one makes a better burger than me!”

“Give over will you, Chris?!” scolded Irene, as she appeared with a tray of milkshakes, “No-one needs a sermon about your burgers… They’re just burgers with a bit of wasabi!”

“Renie! Ssshhhhh!” complained Chris, “That’s my secret ingredient you’ve just gone and blabbed to everyone!”

“There’s nothing secret about it! And I don’t think anyone cares what’s in their burger when there’s a horde of flesh-eating zombies out there planning to make an entrée out of everyone in here! Or have you forgotten that?!” She looked around and shook her head. “Honestly, am I the only one without rocks in my head?!”

“All I know is, if the world is falling apart and I only have time for one last meal, I want it to be the best meal I can have… and a Chris Burger?! …The best burger in Australia… No, make that the best burger in existence! …Well, that’s a pretty good last meal, isn’t it?!

“Yeah, yeah” said Brody, in a sarcastic tone as he appeared in the doorway, “I’ll let you have that Chris… but you know if I had access to the kitchen at Salt, I could blow that burger of yours out of the water!”

“Oh, I don’t think…” started Chris, but he was interrupted by Irene.

“Will you shut up about your burgers and what have you?!” she shouted, “Just sit those heineys of yours down and eat, will you?! I don’t want to hear any more about it!” She stood with her hands on her hips and glared at the two of them as they sheepishly took a seat and lifted a burger each.

“Got us in trouble” muttered Chris, when he saw Irene walk away.

“You started it!” said Brody, as he reluctantly tucked into one of the Chris Burgers. He hated to admit it, but it was pretty darn amazing!

“Do you want one?” asked Matt, as he lifted one of the burgers and bit into it in a voracious sort of way. He was starving. He turned to look at her and gave a little sigh when he saw that she’d collapsed across the table and seemed to be snoring softly. He couldn’t help feeling a little disappointed. He’d been hoping for a bit of a fumble when he got back. What with all of Phoebe’s attention-seeking behaviour, and the fact that she was pretty much insufferable, they’d been very unpopular among the other acts. Even if he’d wanted to play away, which wasn’t really his style, he wouldn’t have been able to! He’d had to spend every evening with Phoebe, eating pot noodles in their van, and pretending that he didn’t know about the after-show party that they hadn’t been invited to. She was the worst tour-mate ever!

“Open the door!” came a shout from outside, “Hey, let us in!” Whoever it was had started banging on the door in a frantic sort of way.

“That’s Justin and Phoebe” said Brody, nodding towards the door with a mouth full of burger, “Can you let them in?”

Jordan and Hunter opened the door and allowed Justin, Phoebe, and Heath in before forcing the door closed again and re-barricading it.

“I can’t believe how full on those guys are!” exclaimed Phoebe, as she plonked herself down with her leg thrown over the back of the chair in an ‘I’m just too alternative to sit in a chair the normal way’ manner. She swung her leg back and forth in her pink leopard skin print leggings and grinned from ear to ear. “I mean, the dedication is just amazing… to not break character at all?!  I mean, wow! …Even role-playing with Heath and Justin?! …I really can’t get over it!”

Justin wiped the blood from his face using his t-shirt and threw the iron bar that he’d been using to smash in zombie skulls on the floor. “I give up!” he said, throwing a wide-eyed look at Brody, “She just can’t see it! She doesn’t get it!”

Heath picked up a tea towel and lovingly cleaned the brain and skull fragments from April’s otherwise perfect polished surface and gently placed her on one of the tables. They’d had a lot of fun together over the last half hour or so but he was puffed and he’d more than worked up an appetite for one of those burgers! “Hope you saved me a couple of those!” he said, making his way over and picking up a couple.

“I suppose you feel like some kind of big man?” said Bianca, eyeing Heath’s blood-splattered clothing in disgust as he stuffed his face with burger, “I suppose this is you ‘displaying’ is it?! Showing how masculine you are?! …Like a silverback gorilla?!”

“Something like that” he smirked, taking an even bigger bite of his burger and raising one eyebrow at her, “And you know you love it!”

Suddenly her ‘resting bitch face’ turned into a cheeky smile, and she got to her feet and scampered off towards the toilet with a little nod for him to follow. He glanced around him to check they weren’t being watched and set what was left of his burger down. If there was one thing he loved about Bianca, it was her rampant sex-drive and the fact that that woman could go from a block of ice to molten lava in about three seconds flat. It certainly kept him on his toes, so when Bianca wanted his body, he knew to hop to it pretty sharpish or there’d be hell to pay!

Matt laughed to himself as he saw Bianca disappear into the toilets, followed by an excited looking and blood-drenched Heath. ‘At least someone’s getting some!’ he thought to himself with a little shake of the head. With a little jump of surprise, he felt Evie’s hand snaking its way up his inner thigh towards his groin, and he grinned to himself when he looked down and saw that Evie was pretending to still be asleep. She was reaching with her one remaining hand under the table while keeping her eyes closed and her head rolled to one side. He was more than a little surprised. This was very out of character for Evie. She wasn’t really a ‘grope you under the table’ kind of girl, but then she’d an awful lot to drink, and with her fever she probably wasn’t thinking straight! He wasn’t going to complain though! He leaned back a little and laughed at the fact that her nimble little fingers seemed to be having so much trouble with the buttons on his fly. He thought he’d give her a hand so he reached down and undid them for her and guided her hand inside…

“Bill… Do you want me to get you something?” whispered VJ, still cradling a cried-out Billie in his arms. She was simply lying on the floor with her head on his thigh and sobbing softly. “Can I get you a glass of water or something?” he asked.

“No, I’m okay” she sighed, “But you can get something if you’re hungry… You’re bound to be.”

Suddenly there was a loud bloodcurdling scream which startled everyone. They turned to see Evie hunched over on the floor and it looked like she was sitting on top of Matt! If you didn’t know any better, it would have looked like they were in the throes of love-making, helped along by the fact that she was making low grunting and snarling noises, and he was groaning and crying out loudly. They watched in horror as she hunched over him but it was when she sat back up that they caught sight of the pool of blood that was slowly forming around Matt’s still-squirming body.

“Oh, my God!” gasped VJ, as he scrambled to his feet and began to tentatively approach her, “Evie?! What’s going on?!”

She turned with a hiss and glared up at him like a dog protecting its food bowl. She had a clump of Matt’s intestines trailing from her mouth to the gaping wound in his stomach like some grotesque version of the spaghetti in The Lady and The Tramp. She’d ripped his entire abdomen open and was in the process of feasting on his still-warm innards. He wasn’t dead! His mouth was making shapes, but no sound was coming out, and his eyes were searching in a desperate way as though he was trying to find something, anything to help him!

Suddenly an iron bar smashed across Evie’s face, knocking her to the floor, and was brought down again and again with great force, until all that was left of Evie’s head was a large area of blood and brain and skull fragments.

“Oh, my God!” shouted Hunter, with a huge smile plastered across his face, “That was so cool!”

“Sorry love” said Alf, as he stared down at the decapitated form in front of him, “I couldn’t stand by like the rest of these mongrels and let you turn into one of those monsters.” The iron bar hung in his hand as he gazed around the other shocked faces. No-one had expected Evie to turn so quickly or for Alf to take such drastic action. They were all standing round in a circle as Matt squirmed in agony on the floor. Alf looked down at Matt’s mangled form and shook his head at him in pity. He hadn’t seen something like this since Vietnam. The poor boy had been completely eviscerated, with his innards dragged out and chewed to pieces, but he was still breathing somehow.

“Here” he said to Hunter, as he handed him the iron bar, “Seeing as you seem to think it’s so ‘cool’, why don’t you do it?”

Hunter took the iron bar from him with a little glint in his eye and came around to stand just behind Matt’s head. He was still staring round him as though in another world. “Sorry, mate” said Hunter as he brought the bar down on Matt’s head and a spray of blood splattered across his face. “Has to be done.”

Just then, Heath and Bianca stumbled out the door of the bathroom looking decidedly dishevelled and giggling their heads off. They’d obviously been enjoying themselves!

“What’s happened?!” asked Heath, as he took in the stony-faced and shocked expressions of everyone in the room.

“Heath!” said Bianca, gripping onto his arm when she saw the mutilated and smashed up forms that had once been Matt and Evie lying on the floor.

Heath wrinkled up his nose and grimaced a little when he saw Matt’s unbuttoned pants. It was fairly clear what had happened here! ‘The poor guy!’ he thought to himself, ‘What a welcome home!’

“That was amazing!” shouted Phoebe, clapping her hands and looking around for the hidden cameras, “I can’t believe you guys have gotten so into it… I mean, I knew people in Summer Bay loved me but I didn’t realise you were all such ‘Pheebsters’! ...Awwww! Even Matt! …This means so much to me!”

Justin looked at Brody who was standing beside him and rolled his eyes. “I can’t” he said, with an exasperated sigh. “I just can’t deal with her anymore… I mean, if you find her with the back of her head caved in… and she hasn’t even turned, you’ll know who it was!”

Suddenly the noise of a motorbike thundered up outside the door and everyone turned to look with interest. “Hello?!” came an English accent, and then someone started banging on the door, “Hello?! Irene?! It’s Nate and Tori! Can you let us in?!”

Here's the next part hope you all enjoy

Chapter 6

A rasp of pained frustration eaual to the sound of the flushing toilet echoed throughout Zac’s hazy cloudy ill filled mind. He couldn’t believe he had agreed to this so called romantic candlelit dinner with Leah again was he gluten for punishment?  If the rumbles of gut was anything to go by then yes, yes he was.  Poisoned again he should have learned by now that he should be the one to always offer to cook. It may have been Leah’s insistence or her frown bitch resting face or her hands on her hips, foot taping or looks of annoyance that made Zac just roll over and hand over the reins of the kitchen to her. it made her happy to think she was a expert within the realms of Greek cooking Leah often reminded Zac that her  muszaka dish was just good enough to die for, and in a the way it was Zac’s bowels  stomach cramps could confirm this To be somewhat true.

So often Zac sat up here happy on the toilet writing, away from Leah’s nagging high pitched only cats can hear you scream type voice oh it was heaven Here Zac enjoyed at least a hour a day writing his novel. He was so very proud of this novel and he couldn’t have dreamed at what such a hit with the ladies his writing would make him. Zac’s editor Sam was just beyond sexy and she seemed very much into him too. Zac still thought of her dropping her towel after coming out of the shower within in seconds of him arriving for their what turned out to be very steamy first editing session.  Zac liked how Sam was so strict when it came to his punctuation getting him to pump it to her left right and centre, which had left him grasping and begging her to let him spill his exclamation marks all over her pages..

Sam then liked to lick away any of Zac’s inky sweaty errors and then go back and do it all again. He doubted now though that Sam would have found editing him so rewarding not with his stomach cramps and feelings of nausea. Zac sat upon the toilet bowl willing this poo filled nightmare to be over. The loud echoing sounds of Mr Bojangles  rose through the bathroom’s open window.  Zac had heard him before his faint knocking as he wandered their cellar or maybe the sound was just Hunter down there. Hunter had been busy working lately on a school project He had told Zac if he happened to hear any strange noises down there they were mostly the rats that he was  experimenting on

Zac flushed the toilet did up his flies and went to make his way downstairs even upon hearing the sound of Leah’s outrageous yells Zac couldn’t whole back his own yell of agony as he got some of his foreskin caught up within his zip.

Leah stopped mid air slap as she tried to gaze at him as he walked into the room.

“Zac what on earth is wrong you? No, no don’t answer that look just look, who it is why its your overly friendly flirty tart of an editor Sam” Leah said fuming red faced.

Sam turned or rather staggered around to greet Zac He couldn’t help but notice that Sam’s skin had lost his shine, now it seemed to be greying and she seemed to be acting slightly drunk swaying back and fro. Leah stepped in front to talk to Zac

“Tell her to leave Zac she’s ruining the romantic feel to the evening”

Zac couldn’t help but smile at that comment it wasn’t Sam’s sudden visit that had done that but more so Leah’s not so edible food that had ruined things.

Sam meanwhile had spotted Leah’s exposed and tasty looking neck Sam held her arms out straight and grabbed at Leah’s lush full hair Zac watched as Leah was yanked backwards and before she could have a chance to complain or frown or share her look of disproval with Sam Zac watched as his editor slash the woman he was having a affair with tore a chunk of flesh out from Leah’s neck Leah was then thrown to the ground where she lay crumpled in a heap. Zac started to back away Sam was coming for him next groaning and staggering like a stoned hippie. She caught him by the arm and quickly pulled him into her. Sam had loved the furry feel of Zac beard and now even within her zombie state she still loved its softness. Zac but screamed only for a spilt second as Sam bit into his face causing Zac to fall to her knees.. Leah was back up on her feet now though she wasn’t that stable and she couldn’t help but groan a lot and her hunger had started to consume her wants and needs.. But soon enough that will get itself sorted VJ and Billie would be home soon, and they would be in for a hell of a surprise Zac staggered over towards Leah, and Sam followed all waiting for their next meal to come walking through the door.

The windows of the Diner had started to shatter now as the hordes of the dead banged up against the popular food outlet of SummerBay.

Jordan rushed forwards slipping slightly from the depths of Matt and Evie’s battered puddles of bloody gore.  When he had gained his balance once more Jordan took hold of the stacked tables as they wobbled and the giant planks of wood splintered in on themselves as the zombies started to break inside.

In a way Hunter was glad this had started to happen. There was after all said and done something that he needed to check upon back at home, with his rats down in the cellar. Tabitha  had just texted him saying Olivia was freaking out.

Tori had rushed over to Brody while Nate had thought it a good idea to get Justin to go stand by the door and have a manly chat about his motorbike.

“Bill can you stand up?” VJ was asking as she started to scream. It was at this moment that the diner became a swarm of zombies.

“Stone the Flaming Crows” Alf set off at a quick dash quickly followed by Irene Alf gripped her hand as they both ran towards the pier where the Blaxland was waiting Alf yelled back to the others

“I will back for you flaming galahs”

Then with a flick of a switch everyone watched as the Blaxland shot off across the water.

“Wow did you see those rockets come out of the sides of the boat?” Chris asked in awe.

“Yeah” Brody and Tori answered eyeing each other with a look as if to say we needed Alf Stewarts protection why did we waste our time with  Decker? Alf looked to be a spy or something.

Billie screaming again as she was grabbed by a zombie. But within the time it had to bite her Billie and the zombie eyes meet The zombie seemed to let out a dreamy sigh and its eyes just turned glassy Other zombies had soon started to come to see what was up with their buddy and they too seemed to be love struck with Billie’s beauty. VJ was pushing his way through punching zombies as he went.

“Billie babe are you alright sorry I lost you I…”

“VJ what is going on? Billie asked as she stood gazing around.

“They look as though they are in love with you” Jordan said stepping forward.

True to Jordan’s word and as Billie ran to VJ the zombies started to fall to their knees.

“They seem to be worshipping her  Wow this and seeing Mr Stewart speed away with Reine on broad the Blaxland turn speed boat what a crazy apocalypse this is turning out to be” Chris said looking very excited.

Billie turned towards one of the huge hordes and as she did, some of the zombies seemed to part like the red sea clearing a path for her or anyone else with her to walk alongside her.

VJ took her hand and whispered sweetly “See I always told you that you were dead   gorgeous”

• 3 weeks later...

Okay people, sorry for the wait! Here's the next chapter! x

WARNING: ADULT THEMES!

Chapter 7

The crowds of zombies parted ways and crouched, one after one, in reverence.  A strange huddle of bodies made its way slowly towards the bus, shuffling along, and doing its best to move in unison. “Stay close to Billie!” shouted VJ, “Stay together! We’re nearly there!”

As they reached the doors of the bus, Brody pulled them open and everyone crowded on board as quickly as possible. “Oh, my God!” exclaimed Brody, “I never thought that would work! That was amazing!”

Justin and Nate closed the doors and used a chain and padlock to keep them closed.

“Jordan!” shouted Chris, carrying a plastic container of knives from the diner, “Give me a hand to sort these weapons out!”

“Okay! Someone explain to me what just happened?!” shouted Bianca, as she took a seat with Harley in her arms, “How did we just do that?!”

“Come on guys! Can’t you see what’s happening here?!” said Phoebe, grinning from ear to ear and leaning up against the window to wave at the zombies now crowded outside, “They’re my fans… They love me… and they could see that you were my… my entourage!” She began drawing hearts in the steam on the glass and mouthing ‘I love you’ to the grey and decomposing faces outside.

“Yeah Pheebs, I don’t think it was that!” said Justin, weighing the iron bar in his hand and picturing himself smashing it into the back of her head. He could actually picture her brains splattered against the glass and her lifeless body lying there. It was taking everything he had not to do it. He glanced across at Brody and shook his head at him.

“I’m putting this on Twitter!” she shouted, as she took her phone out and started filming, “This is amazing! I had no idea my fans were this full-on! …I mean, this is like Beatle-mania!” She turned and started filming the faces of her ‘entourage’ inside the bus. “Hey guys! I’m bigger than the Beatles!”

“You’re gonna have to stop me!” said Justin, looking at Brody in an exasperated way. “Seriously! I’m this close!” he said, putting his thumb and forefinger together.

Brody just smiled and rolled his eyes. It was pretty clear that she was insane and that the honeymoon phase of Justin and Phoebe’s relationship was well and truly over!

“Billie seems to be…” said Nate, searching for the right words, “Billie seems to have some natural protection or something… Like maybe she’s giving off pheromones?”

“Maybe?” said Billie, “They just seem to… It seems really stupid saying it… but they seem to… to worship me?”

“Of course they do” said VJ, putting his arms around her waist and giving her a little kiss, “Why wouldn’t they? …I do.”

She rolled her eyes at him and smiled in an embarrassed sort of way. “VJ!” she teased, “You’re such a romantic… I really don’t deserve you!”

“Hey, I’m the lucky one!” said VJ.

“Yeah, guys?!” said Hunter, looking impatiently at his phone because he’d just received another panicked text from Tabitha and he really wanted them to get going. “Don’t you think we should get moving?! …I mean, VJ’s worried about his mum, isn’t he?”

Everyone turned to look, but VJ and Billie were engaged in some serious PDA. It didn’t look like Leah and her safety was top of his mind right now.

Hunter cleared his throat in a melodramatic kind of way as he tried to get VJ’s attention. “You’re really worried about Leah, aren’t you VJ?” he asked in a leading sort of way.

“What?!” said VJ, looking up from under Billie, “Oh, yeah… really worried” She’d knocked him flat on one of the bus seats and climbed on top of him. Something about escaping a sea of zombies had made her feel quite horny. The way they’d parted ways for her like the parting of the Red Sea?! The way they’d fallen on their knees in worship?! She felt like a goddess! She felt like the Mother of Dragons! She’d never felt more sexy!

“Ohhhh-kay?” said Hunter, giving one of those little head shakes of his, “And… I’m really worried about my dad” he continued, “So, can we get going?  Now?! Please?!”

“Yeah… uh… I actually need to go” said Heath, making his way up the bus towards Nate, “I was wondering if you’d let me… let me borrow your bike?”

“Why would you need my bike, Heath?” he asked, looking at him with a bit of suspicion, “Why aren’t you coming with us?”

“I uh… I need to go get Kyle” he said, glancing back at a furious looking Bianca, “He called… and he’s in a bit of trouble.”

“So… you’re just going to leave Bianca here?” asked Nate, seeing a new and exciting prospect opening up on the horizon. A backup plan if Tori got herself eaten or something…

“You can look after her for me, can’t you?” he asked, “You and Harrington? And the rest of you guys?”

“Yeah” said Nate, glancing at Tori and then back at Bianca. He’d always quite fancied Bianca. Maybe Heath wouldn’t make it back from the prison and he’d get to take a crack at her. Who knows? Maybe Tori would fancy a threesome? “Yeah, okay then” said Nate, handing him the keys, “But I want it back in one piece!”

“Course!” said Heath, giving him a cheeky grin and clapping his hand on his shoulder, “Thanks, Doc! I’ve always liked you!”

“Hmm” said Nate, with a raise of his eyebrows.

Heath walked back down the bus and knelt down in front of Bianca and Harley. “I’ll be back as soon as I can” said Heath, “You know I can handle myself… and so can Kyle…”

“Just go” said Bianca, turning away and looking out the window in her trademark frosty-pants kind of way.

“Come on!” he said, “We talked about this!”

“Just go” she repeated, “I’ll look after our son… and myself!”

“Guys?! Seriously?!” shouted Hunter as the bus began to rock a little, “We need to get going!”

“Okay” said Heath, leaning over to kiss Harley and then planting a kiss on Bianca’s cheek, “Love ya!”

With that, he lifted April in his hand and swaggered back down the bus, as Justin and Nate got ready to open the door. He couldn’t wait to get out on that open road with the wind whipping through his hair and the sun on his face. As much as he loved Bianca, she couldn’t half be demanding!

“Here!” shouted Billie, pulling the scarf from around her neck and throwing it to Heath, “Wear this!”

Heath caught the orange Indian style scarf in his hand and looked at her in confusion. “I uh… I don’t think it’s really me, Bill… I mean, it’s nice…?”

“No!” she shouted, rolling her eyes at him, “It smells of me! It’ll keep you safe!”

“Oh!” said Heath, “Yeah, thanks Bill!” With that, he wrapped it around his neck and tied it there.

“Nice look!” smirked Justin, just before opening the door.

“Why thank you!” said Heath, in a camp sort of voice. “Okay, go!” he said, as he took April in his hands and got ready to use her. The doors opened and he jumped down into the crowd of zombies with a loud roar and began to swing April around him with smack after satisfying smack. Suddenly though, there was a wide space around him, as zombies fell to their knees and bowed their heads. He looked around him in disappointment as he realised that Billie’s scarf was having the desired effect. He looked back at the bus and held his arms out wide as he started to laugh. “Thanks Bill!” he shouted.

They watched as he made his way through the sea of zombies unharmed and then climbed onto the bike. With a final little wave for Bianca and Harley, he put the bike into motion and set off with a loud roar on the road out of town.

“Okay! Let’s get this rust bucket on the road!” shouted Brody, getting behind the wheel and starting the engine. As he moved off, it was a very bumpy ride for a moment or two as they crunched over a large number of bodies until finally making it out onto the open road.

“Okay!” said Hunter, appearing with the plastic container that Chris had carried the knives in. “So, Billie?” he said, leaning over and tapping her on the shoulder as she got a little over-amorous with VJ. “Bill?! …We need you to pee in this!” he said.

“What?!” asked Billie, letting go of VJ’s nipple and looking up at him, “Why?!”

“If it’s pheromones, it’ll be in your pee!” he said, holding up his phone. He’d been googling it and had a Wikipedia page open all about pheromones. “We just need to pour your pee over our clothes… You know, like they did with zombie guts in The Walking Dead!”

“Ewwwww!” she said, wrinkling up her nose, “That is so gross!”

“Well, I’d rather that than get eaten” he said, holding the container out to her again a little insistently, “Come on, Bill! You’re pregnant! I bet you have to pee right now!”

“I’m not peeing in that thing!” she exclaimed, looking around at all the others on the bus in the hope of a bit of moral support, “I mean… It’s disgusting!”

“Hunter’s right actually” said Tori, “If it’s pheromones, which I think it is… It’ll be in your urine… I mean, it’s revolting… But it’s not that bad an idea!”

“Please, Bill?!” asked VJ, looking up at her a little pleadingly, “Do it for me?!”

“You want to do it too?!” she asked, looking down at him in disgust. She wasn’t sure she’d ever be able to look at him the same way. He’d been suggesting some experimentation in the bedroom for some time now. She just hoped that this wasn’t what he’d had in mind!

“Come on, Bill?! It’s just a bit of pee!” said Chris, suddenly appearing from the back of the bus with a big silly grin. “I’d do it for you!”

She wrinkled her nose in disgust, and looked around again. All but Phoebe were looking at her in a pleading sort of way. They wanted her to do it!

“Ugggghhhhh!” she exclaimed, climbing off VJ and taking the container from him, “Fine, I’ll do it!”

“Yaaayyyyyy!” exclaimed the others, giving her a round of applause, as she made her way to the back of the bus with a face as red as a beetroot. VJ stood with a coat held out to shield her from view while she crouched over the container.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this!” she said, as she looked up at VJ and did her best to go, “This is sooo humiliating! …I can’t go with everyone listening to me!”

“Stop the bus, I want a wee wee!”  sang Chris, from the front of the bus as they careered along the road towards Summer Bay House. Everyone burst out laughing and joined in.

“Great!” said Billie, as the rest of the bus started to sing loudly and stamped their feet, “Like, that’s so much less embarrassing!” To her relief, she began to go and VJ glanced down at her with a look of pride. “Eyes that way, mister!” she scolded, indicating for him to look away.

“Okay!” said VJ, looking away.

“There!” said Billie, standing and pulling her pants back up, “I can’t believe you people talked me into this!”

“I’m proud of you!” said VJ, picking up the container and carrying it proudly down the bus behind her, “Wow! How much did you have to drink, Bill?!”

“Shut up!” whined Billie, with her face burning red with embarrassment. She flopped back down in her seat and watched the bus pull up outside Summer Bay House. She gave a little sigh when she saw that there weren’t any zombies in sight. “Hey guys?!” she said, turning to look at the others, “Maybe you don’t need to…”

But she was too late. The scene unfolding in front of her was like some strange and twisted version of a Diet Coke ad. Maybe it was just her imagination but it was almost like time had slowed down. As though they were in slow motion. They were pouring cupfuls of her urine over their heads and allowing it to flow down their clothing. Some of them were even splashing their faces in it! This was revolting!

“I’m gonna throw up!” she said, sliding off her seat and charging for the door, “You people are sick!”

“What’s her problem?” asked Hunter, shaking his head like a wet dog as he fished his phone out of his pocket. It had just started ringing! He grimaced when he saw the name on the screen: “Crazy Tabby” it read. He turned and looked out the window of the bus. He could see the low basement windows from here. ‘I should never have left her in charge?!’ he thought to himself, ‘I guess I’d better get down there!

Thanks for all your comments Here's my next chapter

Chapter 8

“Impressive yes?”

“My Gawdfather love what is that?”

“My bazooka”

“God save Ireland”

“Well go on woman tell me what you flaming think. You can flaming stroke it if you want” Alf said

He gazed upon the glorious weapon with great pride. Irene was lost within her own little world too. The fact that she found herself stood inside this wide open space that was situated underneath Alf Stewart’s Bait Shop, access having been granted by a secret passage, that she was shocked to find amongst the smelly maggots and other such desired fishing bait that swung from hooks. Irene couldn’t help but feel a little of unease she didn’t feel like she had just stepped into Narnia and if it so happened she had her childhood bed stories had been nothing but lies.  Alf turned towards her

“I doubt I can save Ireland from those galah’s out there, but Summer Bay well that’s my flaming duty” Irene watched as Alf walked over to a keypad on the far corner of this most bizarre styled bunker and watched as he punched in a pass code. Alf stood back, and Irene watched as his eyes glinted with childlike joy. The walls of the bunker seemed to shrink in on themselves and then were replaced with new panels on each of the different panels rested some sort of different automatic weapon.

“Irene choose your flaming weapon and let’s teach these dirty mongrels a lesson”

Outside as darkness started to gather a young man wearing a tux and dark black tinted shades held his hand out to shake as Alf and Irene approached..

“This is the Bait shop yes?” the man asked.

“Who wants to flaming know?” Alf questioned as he held his bazooka close to his chest and Irene stood next to him holding a shotgun.

“My name is Freddie the man answered not seeming to have noticed Alf and Irene’s top range first class weaponry..

“The Bait Shop’s closed right now” Alf answered back.

“Oh I didn’t see the sign sorry”

“Are you flaming blind?” Alf asked.

Ah that’s the thing …. Here’s my card” Freddie answered back

“When in a crisis call Freddie he sees all.. oh darl I hope that is true because we do find ourselves in a right prickle right about now” Irene said feeling hopeful.

Freddie nodded his head and smiled.

The undead couched down low some stumbling and falling face first onto the hard tarmac as they worshiped their one and only Princess Billie as she and VJ ran for the main house. Hunter had also exited the bus but he had headed straight down to the basement. He had been muttering something about a Tabby, which had confused VJ somewhat they didn’t own a cat..

Leah Zac and Sam still lurked somewhere within the house as VJ and Billie pushed the screen door to the house open and walked inside.

“Mum?” VJ called.

Billie tugged back on his hand as his call was answered by a loud moan soon after followed the sounds of dragging feet Leah had heard her son her little VJ and she was going to welcome him home.

Phoebe gazed back towards Justin and Brody.

“Look at them look at THEM MY FANS…. Ewwww get away from me  Justin you smell that’s not a good aftershave for you I tell you now. I can’t be seen out in public with you smelling like pee.”

“Jeez thanks Pheobs but hey listen I really do think you should have shower yourself in some too Billie said…”

“Oh Billie, Billie, Billie she knows all does she? No Justin I have class I have..

“A death wish” Brody said with a smirk on his face which made Justin laugh and Phoebe frown.

“I’m not going to rub any of Billie’s bodily fluids over myself, because you guys seem to think that my fans are going to turn out to be psycho’s if I don’t rub myself down with the essence of oh so angelic Billie”

“Oh fine go ahead see how big  of a fanbase you really have Miss I crave your attention all the time Nicolson” Justin having just reached the end of his teeter punched the button which allowed the doors on the bus to open.

“Yaaaaaaaay my FANS HERE I COME”

“PHOEBE” Justin and Brody both screamed out in unison as they watched Phoebe jump into the awaiting arms of the horde of zombies. For a moment Justin was glad for her it seemed that she was living the dream crowd surfing amongst the dead their dead arms holding her high and seeming to carry her throughout the crowd like a real rock star. Justin even smiled as he heard her laugher float back down to him. Phoebe’s  laughter died down quickly though as she started to scream as the horde of dead hands and arms dragged her down into oblivion. Her screams that Justin told himself were the screams of joy were replaced with the sounds of zombies munching down on their chow.

“Errr Justin you could have just broken up with her you really didn’t have to send her out there to become zombie treats” Brody said as he looked outside in the hope of finding Phoebe somewhere posing for a selfie. 

“She was always fame hungry Brody, and no she was so intense I couldn’t have ever broken up with her, and hey she might still be alive after all she’s Billie’s best friend maybe that will work in her favour.” Justin said shrugging Brody wasn’t so sure.

“Phoebe’s dead isn’t she Justin?” Brody asked.

Ping Justin fished his phone out of shirt pocket.

“Maybe she’s even infuriating to those zombies down there as she is to the rest of us Brody maybe they won’t eat her…………..Oh…”

“What, what is it?”

“No you are right She’s dead here look.”

Justin turned his phone around so Brody could gaze upon Phoebe Nicolson’s final ever tweet to the world it read…

I’m writing this as I get mawed to death by you lot just love the Peoebester sooo much yaaaaaay hashtag bigger than Elvis.

“Oh sorry Justin I….”

“Ha bigger than Elvis that’s a hoot she’s not even trending. Apparently a guy who’s had a mishap with finding out he has a too short banana for his banana spilt is more popular than the legend that was Phoebe Nicolson or that’s funny” Justin walked back down th bus laughing to himself

Turning Brody paid witness to another scary sight…Bianca seemed to have become overcome with the need to grind herself up against Nate’s lap. Tori glanced over and muttered something before Bianca turned smiling and said dreamily “get a whiff of that pee filled odour of his so sexy”

“Don’t take the pee Bianca” He is my peeing boyfriend” Tori muttered.

“I’m sorry Tori what did you say?” Bianca questioned giving the pretty doctor a look of how dare you challenge me.

Ping. “Hey hey don’t fight Tori I’m more than happy to have you give me a lap dance after Bianca. Oh look hold on a second Bianca I have a tweet, Oh its Phoebe oh….oh no get my first aid kit get my stethoscope Phoebe she’s been hurt and…….Ooooow Tori what was that for?

“Nate I’m sorry I just had this sudden urge to slap you I can’t think why.” Tori answered as she glared at Bianca. Nate gulped it looked like the two women were going to fight over him.   

Billie screamed as she brought the Greek style muszaka dish down hard on Leah’s mangled and rotting skull not giving her much time to finish tearing a chunk out of VJ’s arm.

“Billie no not my Mum”

Billie kicked Leah aside and fell to VJ who was turning to the shade of greyness.

“Oh VJ why did you go to hug her?”

“I don’t know she looked ill”

“She’s a zombie VJ of course she looked ill she’s dead.” Billie said cradling VJ’s palling face in her hands   

“Am I going die? oh Billie I’m sorry I never meant or expected my mum to try to eat me… I soooo wanted to be a dad I’m such a dork”

Billie couldn’t help but laugh at VJ’s pitiful death speech.

“Hey at least I dealt with my monster of a Mother in Law”

“Hey that’s my mum you’re talking about…” “Oooooooh it hurts sooooo much Billie Bill, Billie Bill, Oh Billie, Billie ooooh babe are you listening to me I’m dying”

“One second oh no Phoebe she’s just been eaten according to her Twitter feed”

“Oh no way…. really well that sucks Vj said seeming to forget that he was at that moment at the brink of death.

Billie bent down to kiss VJ he was going to turn soon she knew that and so it would seem VJ knew that fact too because he was really going for it with this final kiss as the hunger of passion grew.  Billie was good enough to eat at the end of the day VJ had always felt she was too good for him. Billie felt her tears flowing their wetness upon VJ’s infected skin hissed and popped and then fell away leaving in their absence the smooth feel of VJ’s  regenerated skin.

“Wow Billie I’m ok I’m alright I’m…” Billie gazed upon the patches of skin where the flesh had started to rot away VJ had gained a new found perfection of health…

“I healed you my tears they…. I can’t believe it” Billie said as she pulled VJ to his feet.

“Phew good job I didn’t die” VJ said brushing himself off.

“Yes it is you sounded like a right Mummy’s boy and do you know throughout all your whinging you didn’t say you loved me once?” Billie laughed pushing VJ playfully as she did so

“Yeah sorry about that but hey I can officially say now that if there’s one thing that you would need to survive a zombie apocalypse it’s a Billie. Everybody should have a Billie. Oh and I do you know love you” VJ said smiling. Billie’s look of dreaminess at her boyfriend’s appreciation switched to horror as they heard the approach of Zac and Sam creep up behind them.

Hunter stood before Tabitha Olivia tied to a chair behind her.

“Well what’s the problem has she agreed to date me again yet?”

Tabitha walked slowly around Olivia.

“We have bigger problems than trying to force sweet sexy Olivia to date one of us Hunter” Tanilba answered coldly.

“Oh we do Tabby such as? I have just seen a tweet from Phoebe saying she’s been eaten but other than that I say again what other problems could we have?” Hunter asked impatiently.

Tabitha pointed slowly over the pit of bodies that had been Hunter’s real pet project

Hunter gaped wide eyed as Charlotte King his Mother and her murderer Josh Barret arose from their slumber.   

Kyle Braxton lay upon his bunk Heath better hurry and soon the riot police zombies outside his cell door were banging to get inside and Kyle was getting bored Once boredom set in he often found himself trailing down his twitter feed but there was never anything good on there that was until he noticed Phoebe’s bigger than Elvis tweet

Kyle laughed he had played many gigs with her and he had loved Phoebe but even he couldn’t deny she was a massive bell end. Then remembering where he was Kyle looked fearfully towards his cell door and willed Heath to appear 

Okey dokey, so here's the next chapter... Hope you like it!  :wink:

WARNING: ADULT THEMES!

Chapter 9

Kyle listened to the groaning sounds out in the corridor outside his cell and gave a little sigh. He wondered what on earth had happened to Heath. He’d phoned him nearly 36 hours ago! What had he been doing all this time and why was it taking him so long to come and get him?! Didn’t he realise that this was a matter of life and death and that there was only so much time you could spend on your own in a small room with nothing but a mobile phone for company. There was a limit to how many cat videos, and how much porn, one man could watch before he started to go a bit stir crazy. Even Phoebe’s unfortunate, but highly amusing, death video had gotten a bit old after about the twentieth viewing. He was bored! Oh, so very bored! …Even more pressing was the fact that he didn’t have any food. He hadn’t eaten in nearly 48 hours and he was beginning to feel a bit lightheaded. He couldn’t open his cell from the inside. That was the unfortunate reality of prison life. Someone would have to open the door for him, so if Heath didn’t come soon, he was going to be stuck in here for quite some time. Probably until he died! He didn’t know anyone else’s phone number and emergency services hadn’t seemed too interested in helping a convict to escape from a prison cell. They’d found his call rather amusing. It was clear that Heath was his only hope now, and even he’d stopped answering his phone. Maybe Heath was dead now too?! Maybe no-one was coming?! He’d begun to wonder about self-cannibalism and which parts of him he could most do without… Y’know, if it came down to it? …The most obvious parts really didn’t seem that appetising! And he didn’t really want to part with them anyway, not if he could avoid it. A man had to have some form of recreation, or life wouldn’t be worth living at all! No, it would have to be some other part of him… Maybe he could spare a couple of toes?! He’d never much liked the smell of feet though…

Suddenly he jumped, as he heard someone make their way up the corridor outside, with the unmistakable sound of zombie skulls being smashed against walls, and bodies falling onto the metal walkway outside. Someone was coming for him! He leapt to his feet and waited…. ‘Thank god!’ he thought to himself, ‘I really didn’t fancy having to eat my own feet!’  Footsteps stopped outside his cell and then the bolt in his door began to slide back. “Heath?!” he shouted out, hoping and praying that it was him, “Mate, is that you?!”

The door opened and there stood a bald man with a beard. It wasn’t Heath after all! It was the guard that he had saved during the prison riot.

“Oh!” exclaimed Kyle, looking quite surprised, “I wasn’t expecting to see you… I thought all the guards had cleared out?” The guards had abandoned the prison, like rats leaving a sinking ship, and they hadn’t even done the decent thing by unlocking the cell doors. There were prisoners locked in throughout the prison. Left to starve to death. To be fair though, they’d probably been the lucky ones! The other’s, who’d been locked out of their cells, were all now dead, and roaming around as half-eaten zombies.

“They have” said the guard, “They’re all gone… All of them except for me… I came back for you!”

“You did?!” asked Kyle, wondering why on earth he would have done that, “Just for me?!” There was something a little unsettling about the way he was looking at him. He was like a dog who’d just seen his dinner bowl.

“I couldn’t leave you in here” said the guard, moving towards him and slipping his arms around his waist, “I couldn’t bear to think of you getting hurt!”

“Uhhh… ohhh-kay?” said Kyle, trying to extricate himself from the guard’s embrace, “I… I.. don’t know what impression I gave you…?”

“Don’t fight it!” whispered the guard, staring intently into his eyes in a seductive sort of way “You know we had a connection… You must have felt it… I mean, you don’t risk your life for someone like that just because you’re a nice guy…”

“Uh… I do?” said Kyle, pulling at the vice-like hold that the guard now had around his waist. He was holding him so tight that he was forcing their groins together, so Kyle was under no illusion that the guard had quite intense ‘feelings’ for him.

“Come on, Kyle!” he pleaded, leaning in and gently nuzzling his neck a little, “You felt it too… I know you did! …I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you… The way you put your arms around me and held me safe in the middle of that riot… Your big… brown eyes gazing down at me… I just knew that I was going to be okay… You did that! …You, Kyle!” He slowly breathed in Kyle’s scent and then looked up at him with a big smile, “I knew I loved you then!”

“Um…” said Kyle, feeling really unsure of how to get himself out of this situation, “I just did what anyone else would have done… Any decent person.”

“Kyle?!” pleaded the guard, “What are you so afraid of?! There’s no-one else here! We don’t have to hide our true feelings anymore!”

“I don’t have any feelings that I’m hiding!” said Kyle, pulling a little more insistently at the guard’s hands to try to free himself, “Really! …I’m straight!”

“Shh shhh sssshhh!” said the guard, finally letting go and putting his index finger against Kyle’s lips. Kyle began to back away but the guard matched him step for step until he knocked him down flat on his back on the bed. He was like the human equivalent of Pepe le Pew! “You don’t have to lie anymore, Kyle!” he insisted, climbing on top of him and pressing his body up against him, “I mean, come on! Haven’t you figured out what’s going on here?!”

“Uhh… You’ve gone mad and become some sort of rapist?” he asked, becoming all too aware of a pressing matter down below and trying to get out from under him.

The guard tutted and rolled his eyes at him as though what he’d said was some silly little joke. “Kyle, we’re in the middle of a zombie apocalypse!” he said, sounding a little impatient, “It’s the end of civilisation… There are no rules anymore! You’re free to be with anyone you want now! …No-one to judge, no-one to tell you it’s wrong… or that you shouldn’t… You’re free! …We both are!”

“I’m free?” he asked, peering past him, out into the hallway, and realising that what he’d said was true. The entire prison had been overrun and from what he could tell there were no guards left other than this madman. He could just waltz on out of here… if he could ever get away from him.

“We …both …are” the guard said, punctuating each word with a gentle little kiss on the skin around Kyle’s mouth. Kyle kept dodging at the last possible second so the kisses never quite landed on his lips.

“Uhhh… Officer?” he began to say, squirming and turning his face away. “Officer?!” he pleaded, realising that he’d never actually got his name.

“Travis” said the guard, leaning his head against Kyle’s chest with a little sigh, “Please?! …Say my name… I want to hear you say it.” He had his ear pressed up against Kyle’s heart.

“Uhhh… Travis?” he said, looking down at the bald head now pressed against his chest, “Listen… I’m really sorry…. But…. I… I don’t like men…Not in that way…”

“Sweetie, sweetie!” sighed Travis, putting his finger against his lips again and shaking his head in a scolding sort of way, “I’ve seen the way you look at me in the cafeteria… I’ve seen you watching me when you don’t think I’m looking… Admiring me… I know you’ve been checking me out…”

“I really haven’t” said Kyle, shaking his head quite adamantly.

“It’s okay!” insisted Travis, shaking his head at him, “I have a good body… You don’t have to be ashamed anymore! …A man has needs!”

“Not those kind of needs!” exclaimed Kyle, shaking his head and trying to wriggle his way free. ‘Man, this guy is strong!’ he thought to himself, ‘So much stronger then he looks!’ He couldn’t get away!

“I was ashamed too!” said Travis, “I was always worried what my mother would think… Her and her stupid friends… I was always so scared!” He put his hands on either side of Kyle’s face and gave him a big excited smile. “But I don’t have to be scared anymore!” he said, “I can love who I want to love and there’s no-one to tell me not to!” With that, he leaned in and tried to kiss him on the mouth, only to have him swerve again at the last moment.

“Travis?!” pleaded Kyle, looking up at him like a rabbit caught in the headlights, “Please?!”

“Oh, god!” said Travis, leaning down so his whole body was weighing down on top of him, “Oh, god! Say it again! Say it again!”

Kyle grimaced and squirmed as he realised what was happening. Travis was grinding up against him and breathing hard with the excitement of it all.

“Say it?! Please?!” panted Travis, as he rubbed himself against him, “Say my name?! That’s all I want! Please?! Just say it?!”

‘It is the end of the world’ he thought to himself, ‘…and he did come back to save me, I suppose… Maybe I owe him this?’

“Travis” said Kyle, in a bored sort of tone, “Travis… Travis… Travis” It was somewhat like having a randy dog hump his leg. Suddenly he became aware of a figure standing in the doorway and raised his head to look.

“Am I interrupting something?” asked Heath, leaning against the doorjamb with a surprised expression on his face.

“Heath!” exclaimed Kyle, still unsuccessfully trying to push Travis off him, “It’s not what it looks like!”

“Hey!” said Heath, holding his hands up in front of him with a sarcastic sort of smirk, “I’m not saying anything… What you guys get up to in the privacy of your own cell is none of my business!”

“Seriously?!” grunted Kyle, as he finally managed to roll a sleepy and thoroughly spent Travis off the top of him, “This is not what you think it is, Heath!”

“Tell you what?” said Heath, laughing a little and walking backwards, “What if I give you two boys a couple of minutes to tidy yourselves up… and then we can hit the road?”

Kyle sat on the edge of the bed and shook his head in disgust at the sleeping form on the bed beside him. ‘I’m never gonna live this down!’ he thought to himself, ‘Heath is going to be insufferable!’ He could almost hear him now! He was going to drive him mad with his teasing! He just knew he would! He didn’t know how he was going to get through a bike ride the whole way back to Summer Bay. That was a long way to travel with someone who thought he was ‘oh so funny’ and had an arsenal of homophobic jokes at his disposal! Uggghhh! He just wished that Heath hadn’t seen that!... But suddenly he got an idea, and a little smile slowly crept across his face. ‘Maybe I should just embrace it?’ he thought, with a cheeky little smirk, ‘Maybe I’ll pretend? …Be more gay than Heath can handle and embarrass him into submission?! …He’ll be mortified! He stood up and brushed himself off before heading out into the hallway to find Heath.

As he approached him, he was standing leaning against the wall in the corridor, and he noticed an unusual orange accessory around his neck. It was an Indian silk scarf, clearly for a woman, and he’d tied it in a rather jaunty way that he never would have expected from Heath.

‘I think this might just be a lot of fun!’ he thought to himself, with a little smile, ‘A lot of fun, indeed!’

Hope you all enjoy this..

Chapter 10

Kyle walked bemused watching Heath with a certain amount of amusement. The  world really was going all sorts of tits up crazy here Take Heath wearing a very unusual orange  an Indian silk girly scarf. Kyle would have sworn that it could have all part of some bizarre dream. Maybe the result of eating too much prison mush they called food that stuff did taste quite dodgy. But no it was all true Kyle could tell because of the fluttering tickly feeling of silk billowing backward and brushing him lightly on the nose causing him to fight back the urge to sneeze.

Heath turned to urge Kyle onwards towards Nate’s motorbike, which Heath had already made a mental note of putting his own stamp on reclaiming the bike as his own. Maybe he would pimp the bike out abit with sliver studded skull wheel arches. Not to mention wheels with a little more tread to them.. It was time to roll with the big boys now No longer was its aim to pansy about making doctoring home visits, now was the time to feel the force with a true biker at its handlebars. Heath smiled smugly as he wandered amongst the zombies bashing their heads in left right and centre. April was being a dirty girl today; she was becoming covered in Zombie muck blood and gore.  Heath mounted the bike, and Kyle smiled. Here was his chance to mess with Heath here was the chance to get all touché feely with him and scare his poor brother out of his tree.. Kyle swung his one leg over the bike and that was as far as he got before he was tossed backwards, and was replaced by a overexcited zombie who just wanted to sniff up Billie’s scent, which wafted its way from the silky scarf that Heath wore around his greasy neck.

“Kylie what the hell?” Heath groaned as the zombie pushed its rotting face intensely into the folds of the beautiful realms of Billie’s goddess scent, she really was turning out to be like the Mother or Queen of Zombies amongst the walking dead.

“Kylie, Kylie what the????…KYLE KNOCK IT OFF” Heath yelled as he twirled around sending April around with a almighty thunderous crack..

“Oh god Kyle I’m sorry….” Heath watched as what he thought was Kyle’s head go smack itself off the size of a prison electrical fence.

“JESUS HEATH ARE YOU OK?” Kyle yelled as he ran up to him holding the advancing zombies at bar with a discarded crossbow curtsey of one of the fallen prison team of swat guards.

“Just get on you idiot and don’t go shooting me in the back with that god dam crossbow..”

Kyle jumped on the back smelling the scent of Billie as he and Heath drove away from the prison.

Katrina Chapman let the door of her squad car slam loudly as she stood eyeing up the house that than triggered its silent alarm. She walked slowly hearing the gravel go crunch underneath her police issued heavy boots. There was a reek of death about this place, Kat could smell the fear, she was just that switched on that alert. Kat was the best in her field. Kat was surprised that she hadn’t made it up the ranks of making it to the Sheriff of Summer Bay as of yet. What on earth was McCarthy holding back on her for  The fact that he may be busy being dead and all was no excuse not in Kat’s humbled opinion and Kat was anything if not humble.

Kat whipped up her six bullet chamber pistol from her holster as she witnessed Hunter running at her breathlessly. The sweat that was pouring off of him had Kat slightly turned on and as Hunter grabbed her, Kat couldn’t stop the girly heat of flirtation from flooding itself throughout her stunning model shaped body finally the flirtation built up heat came to rest at her eyebrows which started to flutter uncontrollably as Hunter looked at her with wide eyes.

“Kat help me arrest me please I’m safer in jail than out here I…”

“Oh Hunter please control yourself”

Hunter grabbed Kat by the shoulders and started to shake her.

No listen to meee Mom she was murdered right.. and then I killed Josh because you let him go for murdering my mummy how could you, you bitch, how could you? But never mind that now their back my Mom with a big gaping bullet hole in her head .how is that possible?  And Josh oh my hairs so floppy and silky and wavy Barret his back too  and… Andy he should be down there somewhere too and… and … I can’t find him and you would think that a guy with a giant pair of scissors sticking out his chest would not be that hard to misplace but he is Kat he is…”

“Hunter I’m sure it will be fine we can go back to the station have a doughnut.”

Hunter’s eyes widened as he felt the coldness of the metal from Kat’s handcuffs elope around his wrists. Kat then pushed Hunter forwards but not until he could drag her back towards the basement.

“Olivia’s down there I have her tied to a chair and Tabby she’s with her and.. Josh and Mom they look slightly hungry and ready to eat them.. I need your gun Kat I need to save them well Olivia at least.” Hunter was then sent into a state of shell shocked deafness as Kat shot her grand total of six bullets off into the horde of zombies, who had obviously been attracted by her sexiness and don’t mess with me attitude. Kat stared long and hard at the end of her smoking gun not quite believing she had aimed so carelessly. Hadn’t she classed herself a sort of trigger happy sharp shooter? Who never missed a shot? A deadshot if you will. Well she hadn’t lived up to her own hype that much she was certain of. She had missed all her attended headshots and the walking dead corpses of the hellish demons were still limping towards them.

“OH CRAP HUNTER RUN” Kat yelled.

“I can’t run I’m handcuffed I can’t run in a mad panic without using my arms to balance myself I would fall flat on my face if I tried.” Hunter then felt the shove as Kat lunched him through the open hatch way to the basement.

“YOU WILL BE SAFE DOWN THERE” Kat yelled down to him as Tabitha rolled her eyes at him.

“See what running to a cop acting like a big baby gets you Hunter you back down here handcuffed very useful”

Hunter watched as Josh and Charlotte started to circle around him.. Hunter could see one way out of this and that was convincing Tabitha to get Olivia to toss over her hair clip he could pick the lock of the handcuffs with that.

Kat stood above and screamed and to the relief of everyone watching on the bus Kat’s screams were cut short as a bazooka soaring  rocket left nothing in its wake but her smoking boots

“My Gawdfather darl I don’t think that was a zombie even Blind Freddie could see that” Irene said

“You’re quite right Irene I could see that indeed. Alfred my good man I think that was your town’s hard working law in forcemeat officer.” Freddie said giving Alf’s badass bazooka  a stroke.

“My flaming word well i killed the Sheriff...but not the flaming deputy I have always wanted to say that” Alf said getting up from the highest hilltop in the caravan park Lets go see young VJ.”

Archived