Cast members who left before their contract was up?

Homeandawayfan.

1 minute ago, adam436 said:

Jesse was another character that left around the same time as Josie and Henry, so I wonder if he fell under this category too. In my opinion, he didn't do much of note during his 2002-2005 stint. All I can remember of those years was that he was Leah's love interest (I remember actively disliking them as a pairing) and when they broke up, he was engaged to Josie before the aborted wedding. They could have explored Rachel a bit more, but I think she was only mentioned once or twice when Jesse returned and that was about it :blink:

Having said that, Jesse left around three years after he returned, so he might not have his contract renewed as opposed to leaving before his contract was up.

Slightly off-topic, but I never understood his exit either - his ex fiancee left a few weeks prior, so they could have reunited them and give them a happy ending or had him leave with Chloe (who he claimed to be in love with before killing her) and Olivia... or failing those options, he could have moved to Queensland to reconnect with Rachel.

Very true - who knows! One day we might :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived