Trivia

Chair

A couple more Kyle Braxton ones

"I've been travelling through from Melbourne so a bit of interstate hospitality wouldn't go astray..."- 5607, 2012

"Brax only wears a suit in court...Sorry that sounded funnier in my head..."

"Another scrum, told ya this is a mug's game", "There is nothing more Australian than AFL little man..."

He was actually pretty funny now that I think about it, really wish he interacted more with the characters who were heavily seen as funny like Matt, Chris and VJ. 

Speaking of them...

Matt

"Summer Bay Princess", "Princess of Summer Bay...". Any of his 2013 lines where he was a bad boy.

VJ

"Not sure how I'm gonna tell Hunter...Yo dude your mum's dead...". The way that was executed made me laugh

"Billie B. Brown..."

Chris

The entire clip called Coffee on Youtube with him, Brax and Casey was very well portrayed. 

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bevan Lee apparently named Ailsa Stewart (then Hogan) after Ailsa Piper, later to play Ruth Wilkinson from Neighbours.

Kevin Summers, aka Alex Carter and Alec Skinner from Neighbours lost out in a H&A role in about 2000. He never stated exactly which role but it was a role similar to Joe Scully in Neighbours. As I said in the "almost cast in H&A" thread I guess it was Rhys Sutherland.

More H&A actors have been in All Saints than Neighbours.

Archived