Summer Bay High needs a new principal

Skylover

47 minutes ago, David Deex said:

I liked Donald Fisher, I would like to see someone who is a little like him but slightly more progressive, this principle should not be evil, and should be around for at least 3 years. 

Yes it be nice to recreate a well known character. and haing some stay a long time another plus,

Zacs currently principal. But he's not really pro active a lot of the time. Last good one was Martin Bartlett. I would like Evie to stay in the long term. As a teacher. Matt teaching too be great. But unfortunately 4 years seems to be the Limit these days for actors, particularly young ones. Maybe a brand new character arrives in the bay. And is the new principal. Or Bianca. But I don't know how long she's going to be back for. 

• 1 month later...

Yep, I would love to see a real Principal, not a spineless, super liberal one like some of the ones we have had (Sally, Bianca, Zac). Gina was good, but way too soft, I loved how strict Donald was.

For a strict female Principal, Judith McGrath would work wonders, her roles as Colleen Powell and Von Ryan on Prisoner: Cell Block H and All Saints respectively were great.

6 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Yep, I would love to see a real Principal, not a spineless, super liberal one like some of the ones we have had (Sally, Bianca, Zac). Gina was good, but way too soft, I loved how strict Donald was.

For a strict female Principal, Judith McGrath would work wonders, her roles as Colleen Powell and Von Ryan on Prisoner: Cell Block H and All Saints respectively were great.

I read this quickly and thought you meant the former character Judith (Ackroyd) :)

Archived