Jack Wilson - Daniel Amalm

Skylover

9 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

What was Jack's 2000 return like? Someone said he had a different accent?

He did sound a bit different, his accent was a bit thicker and he spoke more confidently (the character himself was much happier and more confident). He was also slimmer again and looked a lot healthier. He revealed that had found religion and it had straightened him out (though they don't really go into more detail). There's a funny scene with a drunk Lance and Martin making noise in the caravan park and then trying to blame it on Jack when Joel complains. He didn't really have a storyline, just sitting around with the other old characters reminiscing. His final scene had a very short but emotional moment though (bit of a tear-jerker) but I wouldn't go looking it up because it's a bit of a spoiler.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beau_t said:

He did sound a bit different, his accent was a bit thicker and he spoke more confidently (the character himself was much happier and more confident). He was also slimmer again and looked a lot healthier. He revealed that had found religion and it had straightened him out (though they don't really go into more detail). There's a funny scene with a drunk Lance and Martin making noise in the caravan park and then trying to blame it on Jack when Joel complains. He didn't really have a storyline, just sitting around with the other old characters reminiscing. His final scene had a very short but emotional moment though (bit of a tear-jerker) but I wouldn't go looking it up because it's a bit of a spoiler.

I don't understand why he doesn't have more of a following, I have such a fondness for him ^_^ Thanks for the info.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Was watching early Jack episode but have managed to jump to late 95 while being in oz. jacks accent has completely changed! 

I know what you mean. His voice becomes very... distinctive, with the way he pronounces a lot of words. It's even more noticeable when he returns again in 2000. I'm not sure what the reason for it is.

Edited by beau_t