Jack Wilson - Daniel Amalm

Skylover

Love Jack.

Such a shame to hear that Daniel had a difficult time playing him. According to a news article I read the other day, he really struggled with it, and resorted to comforted eating and drinking loads of coffee and coke to cope. I hope he knows how loved his character was (by me at least!)

He has become a dad in the last few years which is lovely to hear. I know he'd never return to the show but I'd love it if he did.

Yes Jack's changed a lot this year. His constant scams and apologies in 1994 were getting tiresome though. The character needed to develop. It would be nice to see him be happy again though.I agree I think Daniel Amalm played the part really well. 1995 is such a strong year for the show and he's very much a part of that.

Spoiler

I'm trying to think what's still to come for Jack (after making amends for the bush fire). I know there's his relationship with Sally, but between that and Michael's death/Jack's exit, I can't think of anything else he does.

Edited by beau_t
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, beau_t said:

Don't worry, I just meant they

Thank goodness, I thought I'd just never read it mentioned, the thought was certainly odd as they have such a good sibling relationship. 

Poor Jack. I know he did some stupid things leading to the bush fire. But I'm gonna miss him so much when he goes.

Edited by Edward Skylover

1 hour ago, beau_t said:

Yes Jack's changed a lot this year. His constant scams and apologies in 1994 were getting tiresome though. The character needed to develop. It would be nice to see him be happy again though.I agree I think Daniel Amalm played the part really well. 1995 is such a strong year for the show and he's very much a part of that.

Hide contents

I'm trying to think what's still to come for Jack (after making amends for the bush fire). I know there's his relationship with Sally, but between that and Michael's death/Jack's exit, I can't think of anything else he does.

Spoiler

I can't remember much either other than that he was an unsympathetic jerk when Shane died 

Edited by dncllpyk
  • Like 1