Most Memorable Scenes

Skylover

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In no particular order my memorable moments

frank and bobbys wedding (remember having a major teen crush on frank :wub:), megs death, gregs affair, bobbys accident coma, then her death, birth of Sophie's baby, Pippas baby dying of SIDS, Angel getting hit by the car and then her wedding when she walks down the aisle, Ailsas breakdown and bobby coming out of the fridge, the plane crash, angel finding out Dylan has leukaemia.....

funniest scene for me was alfs waterbed stuff up, :lol:

i am sure there are many more but too many to mention here

3 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Don dressing in punk clothing in Episode 423 in 25 October 1989 is probably my fave scene ever. That is why I will always have my avvy showing Don dressed as a chav punk.

I like the humour of the scene (it's a classic) but in hindsight I don't like the message behind it.

• 2 weeks later...

If it helps I have a feeling Louise Crawford was playing Selina during the cyclone episodes. Hope that helps track down the episode.

I might be making this up but the cyclone caused damage to the school. That is when the classroom got a makeover.

2 hours ago, chair said:

If it helps I have a feeling Louise Crawford was playing Selina during the cyclone episodes. Hope that helps track down the episode.

I might be making this up but the cyclone caused damage to the school. That is when the classroom got a makeover.

Tempany Deckert was playing Selina during the cyclone episodes. I remember because she had the freezeframe.

On 30 December 2016 at 8:13 PM, chair said:

I think possibly you might be thinking of the earthquake. The cyclone happened much later near to the end of Selinas run. 

Archived