Character Profiles that need updating or creation

CaptainTed84

I was looking through the character profiles on the site and I'm not sure if you were aware of this or maybe you're getting to it as we speak (apologies if you are) but there is a few characters in need of updates and one profile which I'm surprised hasn't been created yet.

Sally's 2013 stint

Will's 2010-11 stint

Duncan Stewart, doesn't seem like there is much of a description for what he did past the year 2000 (not sure of what year the description ends at but it's well before his original stint ended. Also even though you were probably going to do this anyway, his 2016 stint

Ailsa Stewart doesn't appear to have a profile also, can't seem to find one anywhere

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
5 hours ago, Jacklost said:

I was randomly on this characters page http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/duffy_lisa/ and I noticed a spelling error. It’s not a huge deal but I just thought it would be worth mentioning. It’s at the end

"A small gathering was hled (held) at the beach in her honour"

Fixed.

Just a suggestion but Don's profile could have his birthday added. He turned 50 in Feb 1995. I think the ep dated 13th or something. So born Feb 1945. So he was 6 months old when they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Alf was 1 month old at the time. Don's age has only ever been mentioned once but Alf's age has been mentioned a few times and originally 1943 or 1946 but he turned 60 in July 2005.

1 hour ago, Jacklost said:

What happened to my comment :huh: I mentioned that Robbo’s profile page hasn’t been updated for some time

Robbo’s profile on a Wiki page that has nothing to do with BTTB....

Archived