David Deex

Morgans or Braxtons?

Mogan's or Braxton's   18 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more, Morgan's or Braxton's?

2. 2. Why do you like Braxton's over Morgan's?

• Because Braxton's were Bad boys and mates and Brothers before anything and anyone else.
    • Because Braxton's have had more thrilling storylines so far.
    • Because Braxton's are more relatable.
    • Because Braxton's feel more family like then the Morgan's
    • Because the Braxton's looked hotter.
    • N/A
  3. 3. Why do you like Morgans over Braxtons?

• Because Morgan's are/were (Dont know the future of them yet.) in witness protection.
    • Because Morgan's are more relatable.
    • Because Morgan's feel more family like then the Braxton's
    • Because Morgan's have had more thrilling storylines so far.
    • Because the Morgan's looked hotter.
    • N/A

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

I know we shouldn't compare Braxton's and Morgan's, because they are miles apart, but I wonder what everyone thinks of the Morgan's as opposed to the Braxton's.

It's probably way too early to compare the two. The Braxton's lasted 5 years (set to last 6 considering the specials are coming out in 2017) and the Morgan's only joined 6 months ago. The Braxton's are going to win almost by default because of this.

Give the Morgan's a couple more years before you start comparing them to the Braxton's because it will be a bit more even by then.

Yes, you are right, it is a bit early, a better poll would have been so far do you like the Morgan's.

As characters i prefer the Braxtons. I feel they had more charisma. But as whole from what I have seen I think The Morgans are better. They have integrated them into the community better. Most of them have jobs in the community. So you know I Think writing wise they did it better. I don't need time to decide this in any case. 

I've seen quite a few people say that the Braxtons/Morgans are similar but in actual fact they're really different. The Morgans aren't "bad" and never really have been but I feel like they're often lumped into the "edgy criminal" category because of the Braxtons/the Barretts. I don't consider the Morgan family to be bad, like I don't think them being in witness protection really makes them bad people. I think I'd say I prefer the Braxtons, though I think the Morgans are probably the better family. I think that the Morgans are better people than the Braxtons but I feel that the Braxtons were more charismatic as characters (like Luke39 said) whereas I feel that the Morgans as characters can sometimes be a bit dull. I prefer Justin over Brax though. I think he's much more considerate and mature. But I prefer Casey/Heath to Brody/Mason. I just think Brody/Mason are kind of boring at the moment but my thoughts on them might change. I quite like Tori too! And I also agree with the thing about the Morgans integrating into the community better than the Braxtons. I feel that the Braxtons often kept to themselves and didn't always have the most positive relationships with other summer bay residents but the Morgans have really integrated themselves into the community. 

Edited by fangirloverload101

The Morgans have now all entered our screens here in Norway. And they are similar to the Braxtons.. Both so called families aren't real families with adults and kids, but random characters who just are supposed to be  siblings but for so given reasons they aren't living like normal adults do.. It feels like the both backstories and reasons are just cheap excuses to have that many characters in the same age group and at the same time avoid the complaints that Summer bay don't have a family.

The both "families" are also bringing in the crime element. They seem to get the almost identical storylines;  it doesn't matter if the backstory is completely different, when it ends up in the same old stalker storylines, enemies coming to the bay, violence and endless storylines that doesn't seem realistic or logic at all. 

But at least some of the Braxtons backstory had something realistic and down to earth. They came from the shadow side of the community. And some of their early storylines was ok, for example the portrayal of their mum and how it was for the women had to live with the crime factor. But unfortunately the storylines went over the top and it was far too much about Brax the hero and too much enemies popping up all the time without no explanation. It was a shame though, the Braxtons could have been good if they were written differently. 

But the Morgans nonsense backstory are ruining them for me. I also think they are far too similar to each other.  It would have been better to introduce a couple of them as individual characters with a different backstory. 

Edited by jodlebirger

I liked the Braxtons better..

The Morgans over the last few episodes of the season have started to bore me abit...Brody's the best one oh and Buddy :D I find Pheobe amusing with Justin though I'm not sure if she loves him or just the drama surrounding him :lol: