Interviews

Skylover

13 hours ago, Jeremai said:

Nina was the producer / manager who formed "Image" (the pop group with Lance, Martin and Marilyn) to prove that success is all about marketing rather than talent. Stacey left to work for her in LA. I only remember her because of summarising some of her episodes recently.

That was such a silly storyline :lol:

That sound was still heard in the Diner for ages afterwards though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Out of the four characters/actors above, who the odd one out and why? 

I'll have a go...Kristian Schmid, Craig McLachlan and Mat Stevenson all had roles in Neighbours before moving onto new roles in H&A. Rebekah Elmaloglou moved from H&A to Neighbours.

4 hours ago, Martin said:

I'll have a go...Kristian Schmid, Craig McLachlan and Mat Stevenson all had roles in Neighbours before moving onto new roles in H&A. Rebekah Elmaloglou moved from H&A to Neighbours.

true It be nice if others would I expect one day it might?

8 hours ago, Martin said:

Yep. That's what I was thinking

I love finding interviews with Norman Coburn in. He seems so endearing and not at all like fisher. 

1 hour ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Yep. That's what I was thinking

I love finding interviews with Norman Coburn in. He seems so endearing and not at all like fisher. 

Great interviews. I second everything that was said.

Some people move on because they want to and others are let go due to not being needed in storyline. How true based on my former sources in Sydney and Melbourne who knew Norman, Ray and Beth among others interviewed as well.

My advice for the future if they take it is to find people who understands Job Security in a role and will stay twice as long as many do now?

Archived