Characters who were originally from Summer Bay

CaptainTed84

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/11/2016 at 7:01 PM, CaptainTed84 said:

5. John Palmer?: I have placed a question mark because when he first joined he was already living in the bay for at least a couple of months, however I am unsure how long he has been around for.

Palmer has at least been in the Bay since before 1995, because I remember in a recent episode of The Early Years, he was mentioned when Jack and Shannon were doing something with the invitation to Jack's fundraiser concert.

2 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Palmer has at least been in the Bay since before 1995, because I remember in a recent episode of The Early Years, he was mentioned when Jack and Shannon were doing something with the invitation to Jack's fundraiser concert.

I don't think so, I think you'll find that it was just a random name that they used. I am pretty sure that I remember John saying that in 2009 he had been living in the bay since the start of the year because Trey apparently went to a different school in the city or something like that

Archived