Mother slams Kate Ritchie after comments made by Nova radio hosts

Perry

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/26/2016 at 2:27 AM, Perry said:

As someone who listens to their show daily, bullying is the right word to describe them espescially the way they disrespect their listeners who call up. 

You're right if people don't like it, don't listen to it and that's exactly what I do, I change the station whenever they get too much like I did this afternoon when they made fun of their callers yet again. Unfortunately for them if people keep doing that, they'll be out of a job. 

It is sad this happen. I have been shocked over the years on how rude and mean some Down Under have become as much as us Americans. I been told that for every bad Aussie there 10 good ones. I like to believe that. Yet All I see is what i use to Love about Australia changing for the worse. I held many up to a high standard. Some I feel for and others I lost respect and I do know a source who met KR along with other H&A people back when she was on the show. Now days people wont talk as things have changed and its rare to have anyone to speak.

This is just another terrible reason to be turn off

16 hours ago, samdanfan said:

It is sad this happen. I have been shocked over the years on how rude and mean some Down Under have become as much as us Americans. I been told that for every bad Aussie there 10 good ones. I like to believe that. Yet All I see is what i use to Love about Australia changing for the worse. I held many up to a high standard. Some I feel for and others I lost respect and I do know a source who met KR along with other H&A people back when she was on the show. Now days people wont talk as things have changed and its rare to have anyone to speak.

This is just another terrible reason to be turn off

I have met Kate Ritchie, she is a lovely person and don't have a bad word to say about her, sometimes people say stupid things, that's all she has done. 

6 hours ago, Perry said:

I have met Kate Ritchie, she is a lovely person and don't have a bad word to say about her, sometimes people say stupid things, that's all she has done. 

Yes Sometimes people say the wrong thing or in a bad situation as she seemed to be there so, I like if they took responsibility that's not much to ask,

Anyone heard of Adam Lambert? He is currently a judge on Xfactor over in your backyard. I bring him up, because I listined to an interview he had with Kyle and Jackie. He could barley get a word in. They actually were doing the news, and they kept him on the phone while doing so, half way through the interview! LOL. I mean yeah. Sometimes no matter how professional you are, you have to practice a certain amount of pretentiousness to appeal. This I beleive what Kate did, she said the wrong thing in a specefic set of contexts. I am quite sure she does not think this way. Nor do i think it is fair she cops all the blame. Maybe the people running that radio show, should look at their content. Of course the mothers are going to be so angry, it is very personal. So I agree she said the wrong thing, I am sure she well admit responsiblity. Celebs are not perfect, they are human like the rest of us. 

10 hours ago, Luke39 said:

Anyone heard of Adam Lambert? He is currently a judge on Xfactor over in your backyard. I bring him up, because I listined to an interview he had with Kyle and Jackie. He could barley get a word in. They actually were doing the news, and they kept him on the phone while doing so, half way through the interview! LOL. I mean yeah. Sometimes no matter how professional you are, you have to practice a certain amount of pretentiousness to appeal. This I beleive what Kate did, she said the wrong thing in a specefic set of contexts. I am quite sure she does not think this way. Nor do i think it is fair she cops all the blame. Maybe the people running that radio show, should look at their content. Of course the mothers are going to be so angry, it is very personal. So I agree she said the wrong thing, I am sure she well admit responsiblity. Celebs are not perfect, they are human like the rest of us. 

Yes Im willing to accept it as a bad judgement call and the quicker  the apology comes the better. Your right and I know other stories many other stars need to as well.

33 minutes ago, samdanfan said:

Yes Im willing to accept it as a bad judgement call and the quicker  the apology comes the better. Your right and I know other stories many other stars need to as well.

Getting really annoyed with these so-called 'sources' and 'stories'... If you won't talk about them, don't mention them.

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

Getting really annoyed with these so-called 'sources' and 'stories'... If you won't talk about them, don't mention them.

Im very sorry if that comes across that way I lost many ex sources and friends in both Sydney and Melbourne

including a friend of 6 years because they read a post I made. I been warned I be sued if I tell one story so Im sorry I cant say names.

Yes others have made unkind remarks and I wish people would be honest enough to say "Im worng" instead of just PR.

Archived