Most Popular Character 2016

Dan F

4 hours ago, Slade said:

Very surprised to see Natalie - IMO one of the worst counselors ever.

Yes, she always seemed to get involved giving personal advice rather than remaining impartial, didn't she.

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

What's a bit of homicide when you look like Tai Hara? :wub:

:o

:P

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Slade said:

I'd like to personally thank everyone that voted for Andy.  Great to see him make an appearance.:wink:

On a serious note was expecting his comments to be a lot more vitriolic than they actually were.

5 hours ago, Ludub said:

As a big fan of Andy (even though I didn't vote for him) I found the commentary for him highly amusing. "Big soulful eyes and being nice to your brother (eventually)"? :lol: So very true! haha! What's a bit of homicide when you look like Tai Hara? :wub:

Don't worry, Andy fans (or anyone else fans), it's all in good humour! Mostly.I'll save the vitriol for the discussion threads...

28 minutes ago, dvj1208 said:

I think creepy Mason would be one of the characters with no votes... can't figure out who the other is...

Mason is the best Morgan :wub:

24 minutes ago, Therese K said:

Maybe Ash? I don't think I have ever heard someone call themselves an Ash-fan. 

I love Ash! One of the only decent characters from the criminal aspect of H&A imo.

17 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Ah no, i know there are a few. Not me, but they're out there! lol! :huh:

27 minutes ago, dvj1208 said:

But considering Kat has 1 vote, I'd like to think Ash would have more...

Hmm, maybe. In my opinion Kat used to be okay, Ash has always been a self-righteous Brax-copy with his love for Billie being his only redeeming quality. (And he was kinda sweet with Denny)

Who else could it be? It's not any of the Stewarts. I don't think it's any of the long-timers, they usually do alright in these polls. Hunter and Olivia have some devoted fans on here. VJ's relationship with Billie has gained him some fans. I know Nate has fans, but how much do they love him? He arrived in 2013, but didn't get any points in the 2014 poll. Evie also didn't get points in the 2014 poll, but I think she's more popular now (and I hope she is, if Andy Barrett got more points than her...) Phoebe is a polarizing character, but I think her fans like her too much not to vote for her. Matt and Brody are definitely popular, so it's not them. Tori? Raffy? Ellie? I like all three, but I don't know how much they have warmed to everyone else.

(I know I'm giving this way too much thought, but as of today I'm officially on winter break so I'm allowed to spend all my time doing unimportant stuff :wink:)

3 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Mason is the best Morgan :wub:

I love Ash! One of the only decent characters from the criminal aspect of H&A imo.

Aaah just as you post this I call Ash a "self-righteous Brax-copy", sorry about that :P For what it's worth I don't think Ash is the worst character every or anything, I actually kind of agree he's one of the "only decent characters from the criminal aspect of H&A", as you put it. I liked Casey a lot, but Ash is better than all of the other Braxtons. I just wish he interacted with the community more.

31 minutes ago, Therese K said:

Aaah just as you post this I call Ash a "self-righteous Brax-copy", sorry about that :P For what it's worth I don't think Ash is the worst character every or anything, I actually kind of agree he's one of the "only decent characters from the criminal aspect of H&A", as you put it. I liked Casey a lot, but Ash is better than all of the other Braxtons. I just wish he interacted with the community more.

Haha don't worry I'm not too bothered when characters I like are disliked, I'm used to it :P I would expect Ash to be fairly popular though. I think Phoebe's good too.

Is Brodie a popular Morgan then? Because I'd say he's the worst Morgan :P Is Mason popular?

Archived