Possible returnees as one ex Neighbours returned to work on another series

samdanfan

As loathed as I am to believe many posts I always hold out the possiblity that an ex character could return one day. While reading an Aussie TV site I was shocked to hear an ex Neighbours has returned to Australia to work which Im shocked after my EX SOURCE on the set told me what had happen and although im a way it be fun IF he came back Im doubting it would given the bad feelings with his departure years ago. Like many sometimes actors return from the states for a short time yet to come back to work for awhile on another series?

It things like this that give fan hope others would come back. I HATE when agents post for stars and say things like "Ill come back if the time right?" or hint at a return which caused one star to make her fan go wild online. Actors need to be honest. i was told by my contact that one ex character had put the show in her "past" yet I seen she tweeted to a fan who want her to return with "awesome" which made me see it NOT her but her PR people as I told other fans

Yes It be nice to get 6 actors to come back yet after seeing the reaction of Margot fans at a theater its unlikely!

whenever an actor returns from the States I always get the idea IT could happen so although Im not getting excited I thinking has Neighbours called him and said
"Hey mate would you like to do a spot before you go back to the states?"  Again another what could be?

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Care to share who you're banging on about? :)

Im very worried to meition actors names I lost my sources on the set after I "Leaked" Packed to the Rafters begged one EX Neighbour to be in their cast.

I have a major SPOILER  and story for you here Anyone who lives in Victoria around Melbourne I hope will reply to what Im about to say with opinion. In 2010 my source on the Neighbours set moved from Central Melbourne to Sunbury and told me and other she be offline as she had no net in the area she lived and would be backonline in maybe a year!!!!!!! I waited and waited and tried to contact by other sources from Sydney to Perth and after a year with no replay I gave up as I took it as ending the friendship and posted things I was told as I was NO longer bound to honor my promises not to talk. I ended up being threaten with legal action and actual had the police visit me which is why I left the fandom years ago. Im NOT allowed to talk about some things and Gillian in the UK knows my story as she was on the forums with me that time it happen and I see she still on TV WEEK site making people mad and I warned her things that happen to me can her as well.

Neighbours changed its not the freindly and open place it was back then? One Mate Down under said the source did it on purpose and it was they way of saying goodbye. I was told NEVER to contact them again and they told one of the actor agents who had them block me which i dont care as they has a fake profile with the agent posting for them. so I lost alot due to a misunderstanding and I wished I could tell in detail. Let say he was upset with personal issues and walked off the set and his departure going to America not only cost the show a IT couple it ruined another character as well.

On 8/30/2016 at 5:22 AM, samdanfan said:

NOT allowed to talk about some things and Gillian in the UK knows my story as she was on the forums with me that time it happen and I see she still on TV WEEK site making people mad and I warned her things that happen to me can her as well.

Is Gillian the one who runs neighboursfanatics on Facebook? 

1 hour ago, fangirloverload101 said:

Is Gillian the one who runs neighboursfanatics on Facebook? 

Yes she knew what happen to me back in 2010!

I recently was told on Facebook she had legal action taken against her for her actions.

I always feel forums and fandom should be open to all and in return each fan is responsible for their action and try not to fight even if you disagree yet as in real life people are touchy and its easy to ruin friendships and lose access,

I lost sources because some were offended news leaked, One thing and I still have the email, PACKED TO THE RAFTERS tried to get a neighbours to be a regular twice during the series run. I posted the actors name back on the main N site and it cost me dearly,

This appears to have very little relevance to the actual show, seeming to be another vehicle to talk about your "sources" again.

This isn't a blind gossip site, if you have information directly relating to the show that you can attribute to a credible source, then feel free to post about it.

Your posting of various things which amount to nothing more than rumour spreading, which you then state you can't elaborate on due to your "sources", is getting very repetitive.

• Dan F locked this topic

Archived