Wasted and missed opportunities

adam436

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Gerard said:

The current storyline in the UK with Alf recovering after his stroke seemed like a good opportunity to bring back Morag for a few weeks or months. Maybe she is coming back, or perhaps Cornelia Frances was never asked.

It would have been nice to see Fiona Spence back for that storyline too. It could have been a proper Stewart reunion then.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it was Duncan coming back that made me think of Ailsa earlier myself. I assume Judy Nunn wanted to leave at the time. Alf and Ailsa really were H&A's enduring couple, and yet it's funny to think now that Alf has been without Ailsa longer than they were together on screen. Judy Nunn was a fantastic actress, but often she was underused serving up food in the Diner.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22 September 2016 at 1:28 AM, Homeandawayfan. said:

I hope we do see Morag back one time again. While they had quite different personalities, Morag reminds me so much of Madge Bishop.

I wish they had kept Grant Mitchell on for a while longer. Or maybe made him related to Casey, in that something like Casey said her cousin was Grant who used to tech at Summer Bay.

Or even Denny Miller being related to Roxy or Seb. Or the Morgans being some of Frank's relatives. 

Archived