Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments.

Chapter 13

"Your bullies mum was your principal." Brax grunts. 

"Convenient isn't it." Kyle grunts. 

"Ky, why'd you never tell us?" Heath asks.

"You call me a girl enough anyway." Kyle mumbles.  

"Yea but mate, this is different." Heath sighs. 

"How because you somehow magically regret calling me a girl because of my past, it would hurt either way, Heath do you know what it's like being picked on every day because you are different, because you are smaller, smarter and okay yeah less of a man than others, I was in year 9 when I was 12, by the end of year 9 I was still only 13, I hadn't even hit puberty yet. My voice was high and I was short with a baby face, don't you think I would have been called a girl back then." Kyle hisses. 

Kyle starts to cry. 

"Mate, it's okay." Brax sighs pulling his brother into a hug. 

"Am I really that much of a loser that Phebs doesn't want to marry me." Kyle cries. 

Ricky comes in and sees Kyle crying. 

"No Kyle you're not a loser I can promise you that okay, Phebs doesn't deserve you." Ricky comforts Kyle. 

"Why would anyone not deserve me, I don't deserve anyone, I'm a loser." Kyle cries. 

"It's okay Ky., it's going to be okay." Brax grabs his brother and wraps his arms around him.

"let's go to bed yeah," Kyle mutters wiping the tears from his eye. 

"Okay do you want me to stay in your room Ky?" Heath asks looking at Kyle. 

Kyle shakes his head. 

"I'll be okay." He sighs. 

He lies on his bed and throws an arm across his face.

He hears tapping on his window. 

"Phebs." He whispers. 

"Kyle we need to talk." Pheobe mutters. 

"Yea we do, Phebs I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have proposed this is all my fault, I'm sorry that everyone thinks it yours." Kyle frowns. 

"I know but I forgive you, Kyle, I miss you." Pheobe grins. 

"Come on in." Kyle smiles. 

Pheobe climbs in the window and pushes Kyle down on his bed taking his top of kissing his neck. 

"Pheobe." Kyle groans. 

"What! You know you lucky I'm even here after you asked me to marry you, you know that right." Pheobe hisses. 

"You're right Phebs I'm sorry." Kyle mumbles. 

Pheobe gets up and locks.  the door. 

"What are you doing?" Kyle asks. 

Pheobe walks over to his again and shoves his body hard into his bed. Pushing him up the bed, she grins down at him and they continue to do this until there's a knock at the door. 

"Ky! I heard the bed banging against the door you alright?" Brax asks. 

"Yea." Kyle smiles struggling not to laugh as Pheobe tickles his ribs. 

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning bud." Brax grins. 

"Look your brothers are going to hate me so how about we do this at my caravan yea." Pheobe grins. 

"Sounds good, I'll see ya tomorrow." Kyle grins. 

Pheobe shoves his down one more time and then climbs out the window. 

Kyle lies down and grins. Maybe he hadn't screwed everything up. 

In the morning everyone is up. 

"Morning Kyle." Heath grins. 

"What no Sleeping Beauty, princess, Kylie, there always the first things you say to me in the morning." Kyle laughs lightly. 

"I didn't want to after." Heath mutters. 

"Dude it's alright I'm fine now, actually I'm great, I'm going for a walk." Kyle grins interrupting Heath. 

They look at Kyle walking out the door. 

"Weird." Casey mutters.

"Yea I second that." Denny mumbles. 

"We all think it's weird." Bianca mumbles. 

"Maybe we should follow him." Heath shrugs. 

"And my him paranoid, I don't think that's a good idea." Brax shrugs. 

Kyle was walking to Phoebe's caravan smiling, he knocks on the door. When Phoebe opens it she grabs him and shoves him against a wall. 

"Let's just go back to this." Pheobe grins. 

"I love you so much Phebs I'm the luckiest guy on earth." Kyle smiles. 

Pheobe just kisses his neck. 

"Do you love me as well Phebs?" Kyle questions. 

"Really Kyle, look if you want to go back to the prepubescent teenage boy you were you can or we can continue doing this. Your choice." Pheobe hisses. 

"I'm good with this." Kyle grins. 

Oh dear :( I don't like where this is headed at all! Looks like Kyle is going to let Phoebe bully him again, and they're moving into a much more abusive type of relationship. If I was one of his brothers I wouldn't be happy about this and I'd be doing my best to get rid of her. She's a nasty bit of work!

Spoiler

And I assume that she's going to drop him like a hot potato as soon as her old boyfriend gets out of prison. That'll leave him heartbroken a second time.

Ricky's right, she doesn't deserve him! Great chapter Suzza! Really enjoying this story! x

Thank you, Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments.

I usually Kyle and Pheobe together but this story went in a completely different direction 

Chapter 14

Kyle left Phoebe's caravan carefully. 

Pheobe kisses Kyle's neck. 

"Bye Phebs." Kyle grins. 

"Kyle, I'll see you tonight." Pheobe laughs pushing Kyle away. 

"I love you." Kyle smiles. 

"I know." Pheobe grins as Kyle leaves. 

Chris was walking past Phoebe's caravan and was confused. If Kyle and Pheobe were together why was Kyle leaving a caravan and Pheobe staying unless they broke up but Kyle and Pheobe had kissed and Kyle's hair was messy, which was weird because it was usually perfect. 

"Hey, Kyle, walk of shame." Chris grins. 

"Ahhh, no I just had to drop something off." Kyle grins. 

"Sure, was it good." Chris grins. 

"Dude, seriously nothing happened." Kyle laughs. 

"Sure Kylie, so it was good." Chris laughs. 

"Look Chris okay yeah we had sex but I'm not meant to so please for once keep your mouth shut." Kyle begs. 

"Why aren't you allowed to have sex with her?" Chris asks. 

"You really want to know." Kyle sighs. 

"Yea." Chris nods grinning. 

"Okay but you have to promise to keep your mouth shut to my brothers afterwards." Kyle mumbles. 

"I promise." Chris grins. 

Chris was lost for words for the first time ever. 

"Why are you still with her?" Chris asks. 

"Cause I love her." Kyle sighs rubbing his hands together. 

"She dated your bully, the bully that made you attempt suicide, you tried to kill yourself." Chris mutters. 

"It's more complicated than that." Kyle mumbles. 

"How she dated a douchebag that bullied you and she let him, she let him treat you like a loser." Chris sighs.

"its cause I am a loser." Kyle sighs. 

Chris stared at Kyle, He had never really known Kyle to be too kind to himself with compliments but still he never imagined Kyle calling himself a loser.

"Why do you say that?" Chris asks. 

"You didn't know me in high school, I was a loser. A nerd as well. I didn't deserve Pheobe and I still don't do I'm not going to complain about the mistakes she may have made." Kyle sighs. 

"Why do you have such a low self-esteem?" Chris asks. 

"What's good about me aye?" Kyle asks. 

"Smart." Chris points out. 

"Nerd." Kyle grunts. 

"Hardworking." Chris tries again. 

"Nerd, tryhard." Kyle mumbles. 

"Girls think you're cute." Chris smiles. 

"Babyface." Kyle mumbles. 

Chris looks at Kyle, it was hard to believe this guy was a Braxton and he wasn't strong at the moment, he wasn't tough. He was a sad young man only a year or two younger than him.

"So why can't I tell your brothers, they need to know, you could hurt yourself." Chris sighs. 

"Not going to happen, Pheobe and I are fixing it." Kyle grins. 

Chris looks at Kyle feeling that it is far past fixing. 

Oh I absolutely loved this chapter! :wub: What's not to love? My two favourite characters having a heartfelt chat. I hope Chris does go to the boys and tell them. They need to know what Phoebe's doing. Chris is right, he could hurt himself :unsure: Looking forward to the next chapter x 

Archived