Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Thank you Ludub, ~JarlieFanEver~ and Kristen for your comments.
Sorry it's taken my forever to update!!! But here is the next chapter. 

Chapter 54

Kyle starts walking back to the car when he felt someone slap him on the back, he cries lightly and pulls away. 

“Kyle! I'm so sorry.” Brax apologies, he looks at Kyle with a small tilt of his head. “It's me Ky, you know I'm not going to hurt you.” Brax smiles lightly trying again to help Kyle. 

“I DON’T KNOW THAT!” Kyle cries lightly. 

“What do you mean? I'm your big brother I would never hurt you.” Brax whispers wiping away Kyle's tears lightly. 

“Brax… I've been hurt by so many people so many times.. I don't know who will me next.” Kyle sobs falling to the ground and crying, grabbing ahold of his chest in pain. 

“Hey Kyky… shhhhhh it's okay… I'm here.” Haley whispers. 

“No!” Kyle screams wrapping his arms around himself more and pulling away from Haley. “Just please don't touch me.” He begs as he starts to cry all over again, he couldn't have anyone touch him. He just couldn't. 

Brax walks up to Kyle and pulls him up despite Kyle's crying and screaming Brax manages to put him in the back seat and he runs his hand through Kyle's hair. 
“Kyle.. you're okay now. Shhhhh you're okay, no one is going to lay a hand on you, okay not if I have anything to do about it.” Brax whispers. 

Kyle rests his head on the headrest in the backseat of the car, why'd he talk? Like seriously Jake was going to kill him slowly and probably quite painfully. 

“Kyky?” Haley asks worried, she was so concerned for Kyle. He couldn't get hurt not again.. he just couldn't.  

“I can't.” Kyle sighs, he just can't get hurt again.

“Kyky, I'm not  going to hurt you, you know that.” Haley whispers, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

“Like I said… I don't know that.” He cries. “I'm going to die, Jake is gong to kill me.” He sighs running his hands through his hair. 

“No he's not going to touch you, Kyle… you hear me because they will have to go through me.” Brax smiles lightly at Kyle trying to reassure him. 

“No, you don't get it.. you can't, my brothers tried to protect me and they couldn't so you won't be able to either.” Kyle cries, pulling his knees up and crying into his knees, Brax still found it so hard to see a Braxton cry but then again he felt like he still didn't fully know Kyle's past. 

Flashback 

“Kylie, Kylie, Kylie, Kylie.” Jake and his friends chant as they shove Kyle around, shoving him into each other causing him to stumble and struggle to get his footing.

Hey! Leave him alone you jerks!” Theo hisses as him and Oliver walk up to them. 

Look who it is boys more orphans… what your mummy and daddy didn't want you either.” Isaac laughs, fist-bumping Carter. Jake shoves Kyle to the floor and puts one foot on his chest so that he can't move. 

Ohhh you're so cool, now let our brother go!” Oliver yells, reaching over to shove Jake off Kyle and grab Kyle to make a getaway but being shoved by Jake.

“No. Billy hold the smaller one, Isaac the bigger.” Jake instructs, before Theo and Oliver know if they are being held with their arms behind their backs. They couldn't believe how strong these kids were, what would they do to Kyle. 

“Now, kick him boys.” Jake laughs as him, Carter and Clark start to kick Kyle, Oliver and Theo watch in horror. Theo thrashes against Isaac but can't budge, this kid was sickeningly strong. 

“Stop it! Oi! I remember you, you were the ones that chased Kyle on his birthday. Get away from him or I'll let your principal know!” Theo threatens. 

“Our principal. Ha! You don't even know our names. And Kylie won't tell you.” Carter laughs kicking Kyle once more in the chest. Oliver and Theo can see the tears streaming down Kyle's face and all they want to do is help their baby brother. 

Jake leans down and grabs Kyle by the collar of his shirt. “Tell them our names and you'll regret it. Believe me.” Jake snarls and he punches Kyle in the ribs and then stands up and gives his crew the nod. 

They all leave and laugh at Kyle.
Theo and Oliver rush towards Kyle and check that he's okay.

“Ky, who were they? Hey, Kyle we need to help you.” Oliver whispers in Kyle's ear. 

“I can't, please don't tell Marcus and Pip, I'm handling it.” Kyle whispers and looks up at his older brothers with his eyes begging, he didn't want his secret to get out. It could be dangerous if it did. 

End of flashback 

The rest of the car ride was quiet, Kyle talks to no one, not even Haley which concerns everyone. When they arrive home Kyle gets out of the car and races to his room and slams the door and locking it so no one can get in. 
Everyone else walks in after wanting to tell everyone else the news. 

“Is he alright?” Casey asks with a concerned look on his face, Kyle didn't look alright. He didn't even acknowledge any of them he just stormed to his room. 

“He told them about Jake and his crew and then he just shut down. It was weird.” Brax sighs, grabbing himself a drink of water. 

“Not really, I mean, he did this last time as well, just freaked out entirely and if you knew the threats they made him,  you would get it.” Caleb sighs and sits down next to Bianca who runs his leg in support. Caleb and Haley had become additions to the Braxton family and they were being supported through this tough time and were supporting everyone else as well. 

“Like what?” Heath asks, boiling with anger on the inside, he knew that he needs to be there for Kyle. He needed his support and he was planning on giving it to him. 

“Cut his tongue off, beat him, do ‘it’ again, bully him harder than they ever had. He was scared and now that he has told the police, they'll be after him and if they get off the charges he's as good as dead.” Caleb sighs looking at his feet.

“Cal!” Haley cries she didn't want to think about Kyle being murdered by them, it was too sickening and she loves him too much.

“What? You know he is, you know that these guys don't much around.” Caleb sighs, as pushes himself up and walking over to his little sister and kissing her on the top of her head. 

“But we will protect him. They aren't getting anywhere near him.” Caleb whispers pulling his sister into a tight hug. 

His sister meant everything to Caleb and he was determined to always be there for her, he was also determined to always be there for Kyle because not only was he is foster brothers and his best friend but he was also going to be family because Caleb knows that his little sister and best friend belong together, he knew it even since they had been little kids. 

Flashback

“Kyky.” Haley squeals as Kyle shots her with a water gun. It was a boiling hot day and the kids had decided to have a water fight. Jacob and Bella had been sent inside after Jacob had shoved Bella in the small swimming pool and Caleb had, had to get her out and Oliver, Jazmin, Theo and Kevin had gone in to get changed ready to go to a party down the street. Ethan hadn't bothered he was way to cool for that or at least he thought he was.

Caleb starts shooting Haley with the big gun, she drops hers and squeals. Caleb doesn't stop and completely saturates her. Luckily Kyle comes to her rescue jumping in front of her and aiming his gun at Caleb which was fully loaded, suddenly Calebs gun runs out but Kyle's keeps going, Haley cheers as her foster brother absolutely saturates her brother. 

“Yes! Ha!” Haley cheers and then turns to Kyle and kisses him lightly on the cheek. “Thanks Kyky, you're the best.” Haley smiles, jumping up onto his back. 
“I know.” Kyle smirks, Caleb stood there silently laughing. He felt like Kyle was always going to be in their lives.  

End of Flashback 

Haley walks over to their bedroom door and tries to open it, She panics when age notices that it is locked and  knocks loudly, trying to make him open it. 

“Kyky… babe… please let me in, I want to be there for you.” Haley whispers through the door. She wants to be there for her boyfriend, more than anything. 
There is no reply from the inside, no reply at all… not even a sound. No breathing, no squeak of the bed…. nothing. 

“Kyky!!!” Haley screams through the door imagining the worst. 
---------------------------------------
Jake and Phoebe were watching a movie on their couch, suddenly Isaac, Billy and Clark rush on and shut the door. 

“Cops! Here now.. talking to manager.” Clark panics, he didn't  want to go down and what if Kyle blabbed and they were going to go down. 

“Relax, we’ll just say we're innocent there's no evidence and then we'll deal with him. Relax the only one that is going to come worse off here is Kylie.” Jake smirks as he lifts himself out of his seat when there's a knock at their door. 

“Hello officer, can I help you with anything?” Jake asks politely. He was really good at acting innocent he had, had heaps of practice from when he was a kid. 

“We want to take you all down to the station for questions on Kyle Braxton or Bennett whatever you know him as.” Officer Samuels sighs. 

“Kyle? Is he alright?” Jake asks pretending that he is as innocent as they come. 

“No, and all six of you have to come down to the station to talk about it.” Officer Samuels orders. 

“Six?” Phoebe asks acting as butter wouldn't  melt in her mouth. Kat come around the corner and stares one of her best friends in the eye thinking that if Kyle was telling the truth, she would never look at Phoebe the same way again. 

“Yes six, you have been accused of rape.” Kat stares hard at Phoebe trying to read her. 

“Rape?! Me rape Kyle! Have you seen these arms.” Phoebe gasps pointing to her arms. 
Billy and Isaac secretly chuckle which was not seen by the police. 

“Get into the police cars before we use force.” Officer Samuels threatens. 

“It's alright we have nothing to hide do we boys.” Jake smiles and they start to walk to the cars. 

“They're too calm, either they are innocent or they're so guilty that they are cold blooded monsters who really love making a persons life miserable.” Officer Samuels sighs, taking of his hat and readjusting it. 

“No! I know Phoebe more importantly I know Phoebe and Kyle. I really don't think that she would hurt him like that.” Kat sighs. 

“Well we will just have to wait and find out.” Officer Samuels sighs. 

Great chapter

poor Kyle I hope he will be okay.

Liked the flashbacks.

Hmm wonder if Jake and his crew will get away with everything they've done to Kyle.

Update again soon :)

Poor Kyle. I can understand him shutting down completely like this. He's just taken an enormous risk by telling the police, and even telling Brax and Haley would be a massive ordeal. He's repressed it for such a long time. I just hope he isn't doing something silly behind that locked door. They need to get that door open and make sure he's okay. I have a bad feeling that the police will end up letting them go. Especially since Kat is already of the mindset that Kyle is lying. Boo, Kat, Boo! :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Ludub, ~JarlieFanEver~ and Kristen for your comments.

Chapter 55

“Kyle! Please open up! Unlock the door… please.” Haley begs banging hard on the door, making sure that she was heard. 

There was no reply from the other side of the door, nothing at all. 

Brax comes rushing over paniking, He was so nervous, Kyle was his little brother, he couldn't let him hurt himself again. 

“Kyle, you open this door right now!” He yells through the door banging on it as hard as he can. 

On the other side of the door there was still no noise to be heard. 

Brax panics and starts banging his shoulder into the door over and over again but it was doing no good. He rubs his sore shoulder and tries to kick the door. It just wouldn't budge and Brax grabs his feet in agony. 

“There's something blocking it, it won't move.” Brax sighs not knowing what hurt more his body or the thought that his little brother might be hurting himself again. 

“Kyky, please…. they're not going to hurt you anymore baby. Please just open up.” Haley sobs grabbing her chest and letting out terrible screams of agony. She was so scared her heart hurt. 

Everyone else runs to the door and bangs on it but Heath and Caleb go to the window. They rush back blanched white. 

“Is he there?” Haley asks panicking that he might have done a runner. 

“Is he alright.” Brax asks worried for his little brother. 

“The window is blocked off. I couldn't see anything.” Heath panics and starts to bang and scream with everyone else you still hadn't heard a reply from Kyle.

“Kyle! Please!” Heath yells he bangs hard on the door.

“Kyle!” Everyone yells banging  really hard on the door. 

Inside it is very dark all the light is shut out by blockers and in the dark room hidden under his blanket is a crying Kyle. Tears were streaming down his face. He was so scared, he knew that they were going to get off. When they did they were coming straight for him. He wraps his blanket around himself and sobs lightly. 

———————————————

Jake, Carter, Isaac and Phoebe were all sitting waiting while Clark and Billy were being questioned. 

“I can't believe he would lie like that all because he was jealous.” Jake huffs as he pretends that that is the real story. 

“He loves me, you can't blame him. He loves me so much  he hates me for not being with him.” Phoebe sighs picking up on what Jake was meaning and decides to join in. 

“Oi, pipe down you lot, you've been accused against!” Officer Samuels growls, these kids were really starting to bother him and if the accusations were right, then they all had black hearts. 

“Innocent until proven guilty officer, and we are innocent.” Jake sighs shaking his head slowly with pretend shock and annoyance. 

“And if you little punks are guilty, I can make sure that you are all locked away for as long as possible.” Officer Samuels huffs, he had heard from Sargent Emerson that Kyle Braxton was really shaken up and it didn't sound at all like Kyle was lying. 

“But we’re not!! Kyle's a lying baby, he's just jealous that Phoebe dumped him for me.” Jake sighs, he was so angry inside he knew that if not not if when he got out of here he was going to kill Kyle Braxton and he didn't care what happened to him after all he wanted to do was kill him. He didn't care whether it was fast or slow all he cared about was getting him and killing him. 

Billy and Clark walk out smiling lightly not enough for the police to notice but enough for the others to know that they had gotten off. At the start of all this they had all decided on the same speech just in case they did get caught. That Kyle was a jealous ex boyfriend who threaten Phoebe that if she dumped him and started going out with Jake again that he would bring back past mistakes. 

“Phoebe we will interview you next.” Kat sighs, she thought this whole thing was pointless, she believed everything that Clark had said, it sounded exactly like Kyle to get jealous and then flip. 

“Please Kat, its Kyle you know him. He has anger issues, I didn't rape him and Jake didn't either Kyle is just jealous alright!” Phoebe moans, she was freaking out. A pretty girl like her wouldn't survive in prison. She couldn't go down and she wouldn't let Kyle live this down. He dobbed on them and he was going to pay. 

“I need you to tell me why you think that?” Kat asks asking the exact same question that she asked Clark beforehand. 

“Look Kyle loves me and I loved him but Jakes my soulmate. I adore him and Kyle got all jealous of what we had and then threatened to bring up the past. In the past Jake bullied Kyle. They all did and it was me included. But I swear I have never raped Kyle. I would never hurt another human being like that. You know me Kat. You've got to believe me.” Phoebe begs her friend knowing that Kat much prefers her over Kyle and this web of lies would clear things up for sure. 

“Phoebe I would love to say that I believe you but I can't but I can say that this accusation is going to be over with soon as far as I can see, now you go see your boyfriend. He should be finished interviewing by now. And Phoebe…. Do you know who raped Kyle a couple of weeks ago. Before he was in hospital?” Kat asks knowing if Phoebe gave the right answer for this then they would be pretty much in the clear. 

“No Kat. I'm sorry I don't.” Phoebe answers going very white. 

“That's completely fine Phoebe. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.” Kat smiles lightly, she felt so bad for Phoebe, who would never hurt anyone, this accusation was just sick. Kat thought that Kyle was just jealous and one day it would catch up with him.

———————————————

Kyle lay in silence hearing all the screams from the outside, he was struggling so much. If they got off the charges. They would come looking for him and if they came looking for him, then they would kill him. It would be worse than when they were on the school camp. It had been the worst week of his life. 

Flashback 

14 year old Kyle was being held down by his bullies. He struggled against them but he was no match. Jake stands above him and smirks, he slaps him hard on the chest over and over again. Kyle squirms and starts crying softly. 

“Ha! The wittle baby.” Isaac mocks. He puts his hand on Kyle's chest and he squeals but a hand is put over his mouth. 

“Now now Kylie Danielle we can't have you getting us caught now do you?” Jake laughs and kicks him in the ribs. 

“Why?” Kyle sobs through the hand over his mouth and holding onto his ribs and looking up at them with tears running down his eyes. 

Billy takes his hand off Kyle's mouth. 

“Huh?” Jake asks glaring down and snarling at Kyle. 

“Why?” Kyle sobs grabbing his chest which hurt so much with all the crying. 

“Why what? You little baby loser.” Isaac laughs kicking Kyle hard in the stomach. Kyle winched loudly and grabs his stomach. 

“Why do you bully me? I've never done anything to you! Nothing! So why?” Kyle asks softly sobbing and curling up into a ball. 

“Because you are a nerd and it's fun!” Jake laughs, he grabs Kyle by his hair and pulls him up. 

“Now, baby here's what's going to happen, we are going to have the funist week of our lives and you're going to have your worst.” Jake smirks chucking Kyle back to the ground and kicking him once more in the stomach. He let a tear fall from his eye and they all cracked up. 

“What a baby!” Isaac mocks. They all grin and mock Kyle and he lay there wondering why he had been born to be this loser who always got picked on and could do nothing about it. 

End of flashback 

Kyle didn't even want to think about it, that trip was horrible. They hurt him so bad and no one noticed. That's when they started making it all worse. Kyle hated it. The life he lived wasn't fair and he wondered that if he had killed himself back then, if anyone but his family would have actually cared. But he couldn't do that to his family. He knew that he loved his family so much. 

Outside Heath had managed to get a crowbar and he put it in the door and forced it open. Then he and Brax shoved the set of draws away and rushed to their little brother. 

Heath jumps next to Kyle and pulls him into a tight hug, despite Kyle pushing as hard as he could he couldn't shove Heath away. So he gave in and leant on Heath and let out loud heartbreaking sobs. 

Brax sits on the other side of Kyle and runs his hand through his hair. 

“Never do that to us again.. we thought you would try and kill yourself again. That's not the answer Ky. it'll only cause more pain.” Brax whispers being as affectionate as he could. He was a River boy he found this soppy stuff hard. 

“For you maybe!! Not for me. I've lived through so much pain that dying would be peaceful! You weren't the one bullied for years. Shoved in to lockers and bins, swirlied everyday sometimes more than once. Chucked in water even though you couldn't swim. Hit, kicked. Mocked. Wedgied so many times that you lost count. Made to do others work. Teased, tripped and RAPED!” Kyle yells at Brax and then plummets down sobbing resting his head on Heaths chest. “All I've felt my whole life is pain. Can you really blame me if I wanted this all pain all this teasing and bullying to end… I wasn't going to okay so don't put me on suicide watch but really can you blame me… I've practically had over 10 years of bullying. Phoebe never loved me out relationship was all a lie!” Kyle yells and sobs even harder against Heaths chest. “And now they're going to kill me. They'll make it painful and they wind care about the consequences because they would have finished their mission. To make my life as horrible and horrific as possible, I'm still living in fear.. I'll always live in fear.” Kyle sobs uncontrollably. 

Everyone looks at eachother so concerned Kyle is broken so broken that he looks like he's past the point of being fixed. Kyle doesn't move himself from Heath chest clinging onto his tshirt and soaking it with his tears. Brax is running his hand through Kyle's hair and shushing him lightly trying his absolute best to try and call him down. Casey and Denny comfort eachother as they stare at the broken Kyle who just can't stop crying and Caleb is hugging his little sister hoping and praying that his best mate and hopefully future brother in law will fight through this. Not just only for himself. Not just for the women that he loves but for everyone that cares about him.

Great chapter 

Can't believe Jake and his crew lied to Kat and got away with it.

I feel sorry for Kyle he's had a hard life no one should have to grow up like that.

Update again soon :)

Well done Kat, ever the professional! Never one to let her own personal feelings on things sway her at all... (note sarcasm). Wonder what Jake and the gang will do now that they've gotten away with it? Wouldn't want to be in Kyle's shoes.

Archived