Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, ~JarlieFanEver~, Kristen and Ludub for your comments. 

Chapter 37

Two Weeks later

Heath and Caleb were by Kyle's bed he still hadn't woken up.

"You sure he's going to?" Caleb asks looking at his best friend. 

Heath looked at his little brother, he needed him back. He never imagined how it would feel to lose a brother and unfortunately it felt like he was about to, Kyle had shown no sign of waking up yet and it had been over two weeks . Apparently, the last time this happened he had woken up only about 12 hours after it happened

"Yea, he has to." He sighs all he wanted to do was to be able to talk to his brother. 

Caleb stared at his best mate, Kyle wasn't small, he was an averaged sized 23-year-old but in the hospital bed unconscious he looked so small.

"Come on mate." Caleb begs. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jake, Phoebe, Carter, Clark, Billy and Issac were all sitting in their motel room. 

"So what's the plan?" Issac asks. 

"What do you mean?" Jake asks. 

"Well after the loser tried to kill himself his family are not going to leave his side, how do we throw him into the sea if he's always under protection?" Issac asks. 

Jake smirks at them all. 

"We'll make sure he comes alone." He smirks. 

"How?" Clark asks.

"By threatening to tell everyone what a sook he was when he was 14 at it was the year 11 and 12 beach day." Jake chuckles. 

"Oh yea, the day he begged them not to make him go in." Carter laughs. 

"He was so pathetic." Phoebe laughs. 

Flashback 

14-year-old Kyle Bennett was sitting on the beach, it was the year 11 and 12 beach day and he hated it all the others were in the water having fun. 

"Oi Kylie, you coming in." Jake chuckles. 

"No." Kyle mumbles he didn't know how to swim and he didn't want to be the loser who had to be saved because they didn't know how to swim. 

"Ohhh What's the matter princess." Jake chuckles. 

Kyle lowered his head he had no friends in either year 11 or 12 and he was sitting all alone so no one was there to help him. 

"Just leave me alone." Kyle mumbles. 

"Come on you girl." Clark laughs. 

"Jake what's going on here?" Mrs. Lyon calls. 

"Kyle doesn't want to go in the water." Jake smiles lightly. 

"Kyle it's 50 degrees." Mrs. Lyon. 

"Yea, I'm fine." Kyle mumbles. 

"Kyle I would really like you to go in." Mrs. Lyon smiles. 

"No thanks." Kyle mumbles. 

"Why not Kyle, everyone else is in."Mrs. Lyon sighs. 

"I just don't want to please don't make me." Kyle cries. 

"Why not Kyle." Mr. Harrsion the physics teacher asks. 

"I can't swim." he mumbles. 

"Oh Okay Kyle, boys leave Kyle alone." Mrs. Lyon smiles at Phoebe and the boys. 

"Pfffft what type of loser can't swim." Jake laughs and they all walk away. 

Kyle rests his chin on his arm, Jake and his gang were never going to let him live this down. 

TWO WEEKS LATER

Kyle was walking with Haley home, Caleb was sick so it was just the two of them. 

"Hey look who it is, the waterphob." Jake sneers. 

Kyle lowers his head, Haley looked at him concerned. 

"Ha! You girl, can't even look us in the eye. Don't worry we won't drown you." Carter chuckles. 

"I'm surprised he doesn't drown in his tears." Issac sneers grabbing Kyle by his shirt. 

"You leave him alone, what did he ever do to you?" Haley hisses. 

"Ohhhh Kylie you've got yourself a girl, btw he's a bit of a loser." Issac laughs shoving Kyle away from him.

"It's fine Ley, let's just go." Kyle mutters. 

"See ya loser." Jake sneers as Kyle and Haley walk away. 

End of Flashback 

"So?" Issac asks. 

"So we draw him to the beach, we chuck him off the pier and run." Jake chuckles. 

"Sickkkkkk seriously can the loser just wake up, I want to finish him off, he wasn't meant to finish himself off, he'll pay for it." Jake laughs.  He and his group cheer and laugh loudly very proud of themselves 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heath stood over his brother, Caleb had gone to get something to eat. 

"Ky, Please," Heath begs. 

Kyle's eyes start to flicker. 

'Yes, KY! keep pushing Kyle please." Heath begs, and slowly Kyle's eye's fully open, he coughs on the tube in his throat. 

"Ky, oh yes, mate you scared us." Heath grins. 

After over two weeks Kyle had finally woken up.

The doctor comes in and takes the tube out of his mouth and checks him over. When the doctor left, Heath turned to Kyle who was refusing to look at him

Heath ran his hand through Kyle's hair.

"Never do that again." Heath smiles lightly.

Kyle still refuses to look at him. 

"Ky!" Heath yells. 

"I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I'M GOING TO TALK TO YOU, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST LEAVE ME TO DIE LIKE I WANTED!" Kyle screams.

"Ky, please you don't know how much we need you." Heath sighs. 

"HEATH, I'M SICK OF BEING SCARED." Kyle yells. 

"You don't need to be scared mate we will make sure you are always safe." Heath sighs rubbing Kyle's shoulder. 

"Leave me alone." Kyle grunts. 

"Ky." Heath sighs. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE ARE YOU DEAF OR JUST PLAIN STUPID." Kyle hisses

Heath knew this was just Kyle's shutdown mode this wasn't really him. 

"I'll be outside if you need me." Heath sighs. 

"I won't," Kyle grunts not even looking at Heath. 

Heath walked out of the room, his brother was back but he wasn't himself. 

Oh thank goodness Kyle woke up! I can understand his reaction though. Waking up wasn't what he wanted, and now he has to deal with everyone asking questions, as well as the very real threat of Jake and his gang. Poor Kyle :( Looking forward to the next chapter x 

Thank you, ~JarlieFanEver~, Kristen and Ludub for your comments. 

Chapter 38

Brax turned up at the hospital with Ricky and Bianca, the others were on their way but they all had to get ready for that day.

“How is he?” He asks. 

Heath looked at Brax really concerned. 

“Bad Brax he got mad and asked me why I didn't just leave him to die he said he killed himself because he wanted to die .” Heath mumbles. 

“The idiot.” Brax hisses. 

“Brax.” Ricky moans. 

“No Rick he needs to know that he would hurt all of us if he killed himself.” Brax hisses. 

“Well he's refusing to talk to me.” Heath sighs as Bianca walks up to him and hugs him. 

“Well I'll make him talk to me.” Brax hisses walking straight into Kyle's hospital room before anyone can stop him. 

“How selfish can you be Kyle.” Brax hisses walking up to his younger brothers hospital bed and standing over it. 

Kyle refuses to even look at Brax let alone talk to him. 

“Well?” Brax yells causing Kyle to jump. 

“Just leave.” Kyle mumbles starting to tear up. 

“No! I'm not going to leave until you explain yourself!” Brax yells causing Kyle to tighten the blankets around his chest. 

“Please.” He begs. He didn't want Brax here he didn't want anyone here not even Haley. 

“No Kyle, you are going to listen. Do you have any idea how much it would of killed us if you died?” Brax asks. 

Kyle just looks at his hands not uttering a word. 

“Well? Come on answer the question Kyle!” Brax yells, but the more he yelled the more withdrawn Kyle became. 

“Brax that's enough.” Nate stats from the doorway. 

“He needs to know.” Brax protests. 

“Yea he needs to know he doesn't need to be bullied.” Nate hisses. 

“I'm helping him.” Brax protests. 

“Well it doesn't look like it, so please leave and come back when you are calm.” Nate glares. 

Brax takes one more look at Kyle who is practically hiding under the covers. 

“Okay. I'm sorry Ky.” Brax sighs and walks out. 

Nate sits in the end of Kyle's bed. 

“Pizza?” Nate asks offering Kyle a couple slices of pizza. 

Kyle doesn't even move causing Nate to think he must of not heard him. 

“Kyle, pizza?” He asks again. 

“Not hungry.” Kyle mumbles sitting up and resting his head against the wall. 

Nate was happy he got a response out of him, it might not have been positive but it was a response. 

“Yea, you will be Kyle.” Nate sighs pushing the plate towards Kyle only for him to pick it up and throw it to the ground causing it to smash. 

“NO IM NOT!!!!” Kyle screams. He was getting sick of everyone trying to ‘help’. If they wanted to help they should of just let him die. 

Nate smiles lightly at Kyle, he had to be friendly to him like he was a child, just to help Kyle. It was different to his usual attitude towards Kyle. He did get along well with Kyle but he had to act more like a big brother than a mate. 

“You okay, you know it's bad to smash plates.” Nate smiles lightly. 

Kyle nods his head slowly. He knew as mad as he was it was no excuse to act like a three year old.  

“I know.” He mumbles. He didn’t want Nate to stay either but he's his doctor so it's not like he could kick him out. 

The silence is awkward. Until Kyle breaks it. 

“Why'd you save me, I didn't cut myself by accident.” Kyle mumbles. He figured if he asked anyone about it he would prefer it to be Nate.

"Because Kyle you are worth saving you have no idea how much it would hurt your friends and family to live without you.” Nate sighs patting Kyle on the shoulder. 

“Look I know it would of hurt okay but I just had to kill myself to stop all the pain.” Kyle mumbles. 

“Kyle. Who are these people that are making you want to do that to yourself?” Nate asks. 

“No one I'm just a loser.” Kyle mumbles. 

Nate looks at Kyle who has such a low self esteem at the moment. 

“No, you're  not.” Nate sighs trying to reassure Kyle. 

“Then why is it, that I can't find a girl that actually likes me, Phoebe dated me just for a joke, so it brought her real boyfriend or shall I say fiancée joy.” Kyle hisses. 

“Wait fiancée?” Nate asks. 

Kyle nods his head slowly. 

“Phebs is engaged she has been for 6 or 7 years.” Kyle mumbles. 

"I'm sorry to hear that Kyle.” Nate sighs then a realization hit him. 

“The guy that shoved you under the shower he’s Phoebes fiancée isn't he.” Nate stats. 

Kyle’s response is slow but he gives Nate a nod of his head. 

“Should I call the police?” Nate asks suddenly realizing that Kyle could be in for a lot more pain. 

Kyle shakes his head viciously in reply. 

“Wha… why not.” Nate asks shocked. 

“Cause it won't help alright just let them have their fun, cause I'm done caring about myself.” Kyle hisses. 

“I'm calling Kat.” Nate sighs pulling out his cellphone. 

“You do that and I refuse medication and I'll do it again.” Kyle threatens. 

Nate looks down at Kyle and he knew that he wasn't kidding he would try and kill himself again. 

“Alright, no cops.” Nate sighs. 

Kyle breaths a sigh of relief. 

“But Kyle you are worth caring about.” Nate sighs. 

Nate walks out of the room to check on his other patients. 

“Yea right.” Kyle mumbles to himself.

Poor Kyle. I understand that Brax was upset but shouting at him like that is not the way to go about things. I'm glad Nate was able  to get him talking but i think he should  have called the police regardless (preferably someone other than Kat though, lol!)

Archived