Complications We Didn't See Coming

LissaBelle24

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved, loved, loved this chapter! :DReally well written! Love the relationship between Bianca and Charlie and the way they tease each other. Very funny. The kids are great too and I really enjoyed their embarrassment at Charlie trying to speak 'street', haha. Also Loved the text messages between C and D :wub: Kind of glad to know that Liam isn't April's dad. I just assumed before (oops). Poor Bianca! She really needs to tell Charlie what he's doing and get Liam out of their lives. Looking forward to the next update! x

Thank-you for your replies.
Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Chapter Four: 

Bianca glanced up startled as the front door shut loudly, her eyes darted back to the piece of paper in front of her knowing that it was Liam who had returned home. Quickly she stuffed the paper back into the envelope and sealed it shut, placing it back with all the other mail as though it hadn’t been touched.
What she had read terrified her; she already had enough to balance with April, work and keeping the house clean that she couldn’t bear the thought of adding to that responsibility.

Liam dumped his bags down by the kitchen stools as he came into the kitchen. “Sup babe”

Bianca glanced up. “How was your night?” The words were expressed with such politeness, that Liam smiled at her for once.

“Ah, it was intriguing” He walked around the bench and advanced towards her taking the cup from her hand. “I don’t think I apologized for the other night”

Bianca mustered up a small fake smile. “No need to. Accidents happen, right?”

Liam nodded. “Right. What’s the time, it’s still early isn’t it?”

“It’s six”

Liam’s eyes darkened slightly. “Well you should get started on breakfast. I’ll wake the kid”

Bianca eyes darted towards April’s bedroom door as Liam turned around, thinking fast she picked up the letter she had held before. “Actually baby, let me do that. This was here when I got home last night”

Liam glanced back at the envelope in her hands. “Fan mail?”

Bianca swallowed, it was certainly wasn’t a letter from a fan. “I’m unsure. I wouldn’t open your mail”

Liam snatched the letter from her hands and planted a sloppy kiss on her cheek. “Good. You better not. I’ll wake the kid. Get started on breakfast”

Bianca cringed as he walked in the direction of April’s room. “Of course”

“Oi” Liam grunted as he opened the door, he was looking at April who sat up in bed with a book in her lap. “Get out and help your mother”

April jumped off the bed and hesitantly headed to the door, her whole body shook when he placed his arm across the doorframe to prevent her from exiting.

Liam glanced down, glaring at the ten year old. “What have I told you about shutting this door?”

“Not too” April squeaked fearfully.

Bianca glanced up from the eggs she was holding. “I told her too, I was watching tv last night and I wanted her in bed”

Liam didn’t turn to acknowledge Bianca, his eyes focused solely on April. “I don’t care about the tv. If you’re told to go to bed then you go without shutting the door. Got that?” His words sharp.

April bounced her head up and down. “Yes Sir” She answered him timidly.

Liam dropped his arm but as April passed him, he whacked her across the back of her head. “Don’t cry”

April blinked back her tears as she hurried over to her mother. “I’m sorry, mum”

Bianca embraced April in a tight hug aware Liam was now in their bedroom. “You did nothing wrong baby” Bianca murmured as she kissed her little girl on the top of her head. “How about scrambled eggs for breakfast? You’re favourite”

April glanced up; her hands wringing nervously in front of her as she so deeply wanted to rub away the pain in her head but feared what Liam would do if he caught her. “Okay. Yummy”

^..^

Charlie groaned as she rolled over in her bed, her phone beeping loudly under her pillow. Reaching under she fumbled with it sleepily as she rubbed her eyes with her right hand. Propping herself up on her elbow she turned to adjust to the bright screen

“Better be bloody important” Charlie mumbled to herself as she looked down at the text message flashing on the screen.

New development in the case. Station: 9am – Joyce

Charlie exhaled as she let her head drop back into the pillows. Work wasn’t even close to where she wanted to be. Looking at the time on the screen it read six thirty. Opening her messages she pulled up Bianca name, the blonde wasn’t going to be happy.

Got called into work. Take the girls to school, ugh, and this massive volcano you built – C

The reply was almost instant and it made Charlie slightly curious as to what Bianca had been doing up so early. Really? I got work as well. Plus I ain’t taking a volcano in my car – B

Charlie giggled to herself softly. Afraid it will explode? – C

You got to let that go, Charlz! ;) Alright, fine. I’ll be at yours at eight. We on for dinner tonight? We need to talk about, Mr Riverboy – B

Charlie fingers flew across the screen furiously, tapping loudly. The last thing she wanted was to sit down with Bianca and discuss Brax. No we don’t! – C

Yes we do! Dinner. 6. Tonight. Angelo’s. Be there! – B

Charlie turned her head into her pillow to muffle the quiet scream that came from her lips. Bianca wasn’t going to let it go. Not Angelo’s! How about drinks at mine? Irene could have the girls – C

I’ll ask her when I get my coffee. You can tell me why we can’t go to Angelo’s after ;) – B

“Mum?”

Charlie glanced into the mirror, her eyes meeting Nicole’s as she stood in the doorway brushing her blonde hair. Charlie couldn’t help the small smile that graced her lips, Nicole was not biologically her daughter but the young girl didn’t know that. She was too young to remember a time when Charlie wasn’t in her life.

“Yes, honey?”

Nicole sighed as she stepping to the room. “Grandma and Granddad called last night. They want me to stay with them for the school holidays”

Charlie held the groan that was threatening to escape her lips. It wasn’t that she hated Roman’s parents; it was just that they had a problem with how she raised Nicole. They were firm believers in a strict upbringing. Nicole didn’t like going there but as the court had ordered she was to spend one weekend with them every two months. “They did?”

Nicole nodded. “I’m not sure I want to go this time, mum”

Charlie exhaled as she tucked her shirt in at the front and turned around. “Nic, honey, you know that we don’t really have a choice”

“Can’t I just stay there for the weekend like normal?”

Charlie approached the eleven year old, smiling sadly. “You know they get one week at the end of year school holidays. I’m sorry. I can talk to them, try to make them understand”

Nicole looked up hopefully. “Please? I really want to stay with you and Rubes. I always miss out on the fun stuff when I go”

“That’s not true, sweetheart” Charlie murmured as she motioned for Nicole to turn around, taking the brush from her hands. “Ruby and I miss you when you go and we always wait for you to come home before we do anything big”

Nicole fiddled with the bottom of her dress. “Last year you went to the Zoo and Aquarium without me. I didn’t get to do anything like that. Grandma made me go to book club”

Charlie finished tying Nicole’s hair up and placed her hands on the young girls’ shoulders. “Well this year Ruby and I will have no fun until you get back”

“What?!” Ruby stood in the doorway with her mouth open.

Nicole pouted. “Please Ruby?”

Charlie smiled at her girls. “I’ll call your grandparents and see if I can work something out. Are you both ready for school?”

Ruby nodded as she spun around in a circle to show her mother that she was ready. “I even did my homework!” Ruby announced proudly.

Charlie and Nicole looked at each other in disbelief before giggling.

“Hey! I did!” Ruby called out in mock offence but soon found herself joining in the laughter.

^..^

Brax was washing the dishes when he looked up upon hearing the sound of high heels clicking along the kitchen floor, his mother stood before him looking worn out from pulling an all nighter at the office.

“Hey”

Cheryl Braxton glanced up at her oldest sons greeting. “Hey mate, did Case get off to school okay?”

Brax nodded as he picked up the towel to dry his hands. “You got the day off?”

“No. Just here to refresh, I’ll head back in an hour”

Brax shook his head. “I don’t know why you keep doing this to yourself”

Cheryl sighed as she sat down on the stool and took her heels off, rubbing her feet to sooth the aching. “You know why. If I don’t pay off the debts your father left then we will never be able to move out of Mangrove River”

“I invested in Angelo’s. We can afford to move to Summerbay’

Cheryl raised her eyebrow. “On your money. What kind of mother am I if I can’t provide a home for Casey? Another six months and I’ll be able to afford it”

Brax chucked the towel down on the bench as he walked towards her. “What kind of mother will you be if you run yourself into the ground, you can’t keep pulling all nighters”

“The work keeps piling up. I still have sixteen boxes to file away before next Friday”

Brax leaned down and kissed her cheek. “Just…Just try to be home for dinner. I’m heading out”

Cheryl rubbed her forehead. “Have you heard from Heath?”

Brax froze. “Uh, no”

“Darryl”

Brax sighed at the warning tone in his mother’s voice, turning back around to face her; he cringed internally at the sadness in her expression. “He called Monday night. He’s fine. Teegs and Darce are doing well”

Cheryl nodded. “I wish he’d listen to me”

“He just needs time. I’ve always known about Case but he…” Brax took a deep breath. “Heath didn’t know, mum. He just didn’t expect it and now he’s faced with having to lie. He moved so he wouldn’t have to spend every day lying to Casey”

Cheryl stood up, blinking back the tears in her eyes. “I know. Have a good day, mate”

Brax smiled sadly. “I love ya, Ma”

“I love you too”

^..^

Charlie dragged her feet as she walked down the sandy path towards the diner; her thoughts were focused on Brax. The thought of going into work and dealing with the latest drug trafficking scheme was nowhere near as appealing as spending the day in bed with him, the things they could do with a whole day to themselves, the amount of positions they could try.

Feeling two large hands surrounding her waist caused Charlie to let out a loud shriek, spinning around she glared at Brax who was staring at her smugly. “You idiot!”

“Hi baby”

Charlie pulled away from him and crossed her arms over her chest. “What do you think you are doing? We are in a public place, not the hotel, Brax”

Brax inclined his head as he cocked an eyebrow. “Oh please, we are on a deserted path”

Charlie looked around noticing that he was correct. Turning back she saw his smug grin. “Shut up”

“I told you so” Brax muttered as he pulled her towards him, leaning down he rested his forehead against hers. “Lookin’ hot today, Sarg”

Charlie reached up to place her arms around his neck. “Is that so?”

“Hmmm” Brax hummed as he tugged gently on the side of her shirt. “Pity I can’t take these off and have my way with you”

Charlie giggled. “Having sex on a public path is illegal, Brax” Charlie rolled her eyes.

“Well who said I was a law abiding citizen?”

Charlie shook her head as Brax moved his hand up her back slowly until she was pressed firmly against him. “I can’t. Not here”

“It’s just a kiss” Brax breathed as he leaned down and captured her lips in a bruising kiss.

Charlie placed her hands on his shoulders, gripping tightly. Brax’s full lips moved against hers as though he hadn’t tasted her in weeks. “Brax” Charlie moaned as she felt his left hand brush the side of her breast through her shirt.

Brax chuckled as he pulled back, his right hand making its way to the back of her neck so he could pull her in for a deeper kiss. “I love it when you moan my name, baby”

Charlie bit back her retort as she saw the movement out of the corner of her eye. “Oh my god! ****. ****” Charlie pulled out of Brax’s arms forcefully as she started storming down the path.

Brax shook his head in a confused manor as he hurried after her. “Charlie. Baby. What are you doing?” Brax muttered as he noticed her looking frantically around the car park. “Charlie?” He exhaled as she started to head out into the car park. “Charlotte!”

Charlie froze in her spot momentarily before turning round to glare. “What?! Can’t you see I am doing damage control?”

“What the **** are you talking about?” Brax asked while looking around as if he was meant to be seeing someone but wasn’t.

“She saw us!”

Brax paused, his heart rate increasing as he looked at Charlie with a raised eyebrow. “Who saw us?”

Charlie sighed exasperated. “Colleen!”

“Ooh” Brax muttered as Charlie stormed off towards the diner, he followed after her quickly.

Charlie spotted Colleen the moment she entered the diner, she was giving her a disapprovingly look as she stood behind the counter beside Irene. Charlie almost had a heartattack, Irene had been so good to her since the birth of Ruby that she couldn’t bare for the older woman to find out secondhand, if anyone was going to tell her about the relationship with Brax then Charlie wanted it to be her.

“Sergeant Buckton! How dare you, you are supposed to be upholding the law” Colleen waved her hands around as she stared at Brax. “You are fraternizing with criminals”

Brax smirked smugly. “I don’t have a criminal record. Do I Sergeant Buckton?”

Charlie elbowed him in the ribs. “Not helping!” Charlie muttered as she turned back to Colleen. “I don’t think it’s anyones business who I associate myself with”

Colleen shook her head. “You are an officer of the law. It is a disgrace to your name and your fathers”

Charlie winced at the remark; she didn’t speak to either of her parents anymore. She hadn’t spoken to them in many years yet it still affected her when people brought them up.

“Oh for heaven’s sake woman, would you leave the poor girl alone” Irene exhaled as she looked at her friend. “It’s Charlie’s business. Not yours. Butt out” Irene’s voice was firm; it caused Colleen to fluster as she rushed back into the kitchen. ‘

Charlie smiled at Irene softly. “Thank-you”

“You’re welcome, darl” Irene turned to look at Brax. “Listen here buddy, you can date her but you hurt her and you’ll face my wrath”

Charlie suppressed a giggle as Brax nodded curtly. “Of course but I won’t hurt her”

“She is going to spread that all around town isn’t she?” Charlie bit her bottom lip as she glanced into the kitchen where Colleen stood on the phone.

Irene sighed. “I’ll keep her quiet for as long as I can but I would suggest you tell Nicole and Ruby”

Charlie nodded, that wasn’t something she wanted to do. As soon as the girls found out they would want to meet Brax properly. “Yeah. I better get to work. Thanks again, Irene”

“I’ll see you tonight, darl”

Great chapter! I really enjoyed the scene with Brax and Cheryl. It was nice to see her being a good mum and not the strung out kind of character she is in the show. I feel very sorry for Bianca and April. They really need Liam to be out of their lives ASAP. I wonder what's in the letter? :ph34r: Well, that's the cat out of the bag then! Now that Colleen knows, everyone will know. I'm kind of glad because I want them to be able to be open and honest about it with the kids.Looking forward to the next update! x

Thank-you for your replies.
Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Chapter Five: 

Charlie rolled over, the silk sheet falling down her body to hang loosely over the curve of her hip. Brax glanced down, his fingers running through her hair.
It wasn’t how she planned to spend the day. She was meant to work but Colleen had completely caught her off guard and she left earlier only to end up in bed with Brax for the fifth time in week.

“What are you thinking about?”

Charlie peeked up at him, her fingers tracing over the ‘Blood and Sand´ tattoo on his chest. “Hmm, nothing”

Brax placed a light kiss to the top of her head. “Liar”

“It’s nothing. I just…I’m thinking about telling my girls. They’ll want to meet you”

Brax smiled. “Who wouldn’t? I am pretty awesome” Brax joked. “Seriously though, isn’t it a good thing? I want to meet them”

Charlie exhaled. “Are we kidding ourselves though? I mean Colleen was right. I am a cop and well, we both know that even if I can’t prove it that you’ve had your fair share of dodgy deals”

Brax rolled his eyes. His hand dropping to her shoulder, his fingers tickling her skin. “Does that matter? It’s in the past”

Charlie went to sit up but Brax pulled her back into his arms, holding her around the waist. “I don’t know that much about you other than the simple facts. You invested in Angelo’s, love to surf and have a brother. Oh, you’re a Riverboy who is pretty amazing at sex”

Brax chuckled. “I am” He replied with a smug grin. “But if you want to know more then all you have to do is ask. I am actually surprised you haven’t check out my file”

“Wouldn’t looking through your file be cheating? You have to want to tell me these things”

Brax nodded as he shifted his body so they were facing each other. “I have two brothers, Heath and Casey. My mother is Cheryl. My father is in jail. I spend my days thinking about a woman who I want to spend the day in bed with”

Charlie glared playfully. “And just who is she?”

Brax smirked. “I could tell you a bit about her. She is a beautiful single mother of two girls, a cop by day and a secret lover by night. She is intelligent and could surely kick my ass if needed…”

“I think I like her” Charlie teased.

Brax glanced at her. “Ah, all I would have to do is get her to the bedroom and she’s mine”

“Really now?”

Brax grinned. “Yup” Pulling Charlie on top of him, he smiled. “I love you”

“I love you too”

^..^

Bianca jumped startled when the front door slammed. April who was kneeling at the coffee table doing her homework looked up in fear, Bianca tried to smile reassuringly but fear instantly welled up in her as Liam trudged into the living room, his face clearly showed his exhaustion as he flopped down on the couch beside where April was kneeling though he didn’t look at her. The letter in his hand fluttered to the floor in front of Bianca.

Liam glared as she picked it up. “Hope you’re ready to be a mother”

Bianca’s eyes scanned the letter; it was from the same law firm as the last one. “I…I am a mother. Liam, baby, we never discussed more children. I don’t think I want anymore” Bianca told him softly.

Liam’s gaze turned cold as his eyes shifted back and forth between her and April. “We don’t need to discuss it. We have her in this house” Liam pointed to April who kept her eyes focused on the homework in front of her. “If I decide I want another child then we’ll have one”

Bianca bit her bottom lip. “Not for a publicity stunt, that’s not a reason to bring a child into the house”

Liam sat up probably, his eyes fixing on hers. “You listen here. If I decide that this is what I want then you’ll co-operate or it won’t be you who pays for your lapse in judgement by not obeying me. Got it?” Liam asked, his voice low.

Bianca swallowed as she watched him run his hand over April’s head, her little girl sat completely frozen in fright. “Uh, I…can I think about it?”

Liam shrugged. “Think all you want but I’m the one making the decision” Liam looked down at April. “Oi, come have some ice-cream with your dad”

April looked up biting her bottom lip softly; she set her penicil down knowing if she didn’t go he would be furious. The word dad was like a punch, he wasn’t her dad, he didn’t act like a dad should. “Okay” April whispered as she stood up.

Liam smirked as he hopped up off couch and walked over to Bianca. “Wouldn’t it be nice to have a little family? I mean we got one well-behaved kid” Liam kissed her cheek; he chose to ignore that she was ridged in her chair. “I know you don’t agree but a bit of hard discipline is for the best”

Bianca breathed heavily as she nodded. She didn’t agree. She hated that Liam touched April in an abusive manor. “A baby is just a lot of work, extra responsibility”

Liam shrugged. “Exactly why you’d be looking after it” Liam turned around leaving those words to sink in as he walked over to April. “Let’s go see if there chocolate ice-cream in the freezer, you can try and come up with a reasonable excuse for why your bed wasn’t made today”

^..^

Charlie looked over at her girls; they were curled up on the couch under a blanket watching their favourite show. Charlie couldn’t help that her hands were wringing nervously in front of her, she wasn’t sure how the girls would react to the fact that she was dating yet again. There had only been one guy since Roman and it had been for a fleeting moment, Angelo. There hadn’t been a connection with Angelo, not in that way.

Charlie sighed as she wiped her hands on her pants nervously, there wasn’t a choice, she had to tell them. “Girls” Charlie cleared her throat when the word escaped her lips in a whisper.

Walking over she sat down on the coffee table in front of them causing a groan to escape their lips.

“Mum” Ruby whined as she craned her head to try and look around Charlie.

Charlie patted Ruby’s knee. “We need to talk”

Nicole glanced up, her hand freezing in the middle of the popcorn bowl. “We already promised we’d be good at Nanna Irene’s. No fires in the oven”

Ruby nodded frantically. “It wasn’t even our fault. Nanna left the kitchen and we just wanted the muffins to cook faster”

Charlie exhaled. “280 was too hot for the oven but it’s not about that. Just no going near the oven this time”

Ruby nodded. “Okay, okay. You can move now. This is the best bit of the show” Ruby stressed as she waved her hand in the direction of the tv.

Nicole sensed her mother wasn’t done. “What is it?”

Charlie wrung her hands together. “Well, uh, I have something to tell you both”

Nicole and Ruby both looked up at her with wide eyes shining with curiosity, they were both being to notice their mother’s nervous behaviour.

“Okay. I’m just going to say it. I’ve been seeing someone”

Nicole and Ruby glanced at each other, grins slowly creeping onto their features, giggles escaping their lips. “You mean, Brax?”  Nicole guessed.

Charlie’s mouth dropped slightly at her girls knowing looks, her mouth opening slightly. She didn’t understand how her girls knew when they had barely met Brax. “How…How do you know?”

Nicole grinned widely showing off her white teeth. “He’s always at Angelo’s”

“He works there” Charlie supplied.

“He always watches you” Ruby added.

Nicole nodded. “And then one morning he texted you. Ruby showed me. He put lots of kisses at the end”

Charlie scratched the side of her head. “You, ah, you know…well this is awkward” Charlie giggled. “How do you feel about me dating, Brax?”

Ruby shrugged. “It’s cool; if he works at Angelo’s do we get free pizza?”

“Do we get to meet him now?” Nicole asked as she knelt on the couch.

Charlie raised her eyebrow. “You’re okay with it?”

Ruby rolled her eyes. “Duh!”

^..^

Charlie walked through the front door after dropping the girls off, flinging her handbag onto the couch as she typed on her phone, her fingers moving across the screen like lightening.

The girls want to meet you. They already knew. I worried over nothing – C

Haha. My sexy worry wart. I told you I’m awesome, they’ll love me. When should we have dinner? – B

Charlie grimaced at the nickname as she started to type.
Yuk! Worry Wart?! Really? Uh, dinner? I was thinking just a visit…  – C

Sorry babe. My worry bug! Uh, dinner. I have to woo the girls – B

Charlie shook her head; Brax was going to have his way even if she didn’t want him too. She smiled though at the thought of dinner, he actually wanted to take her girls out.
I thought you said they’d love you cause your awesome – C

Well I am awesome. Dinner is a precaution – B

Lol. Okay dinner. Rubes wants free pizza now – C

Well if they are anything like their mother they’ll demand it. Haha ;) – B

Charlie laughed to herself as she saw the front door open.
Pssht. I don’t demand it. I just take it. I got to go. Bi is coming over, drinks and girl chat – C

Bianca raised her eyebrow as she place the two bottles of wine on the side table by the door. “What are you laughing at?”

Charlie shrugged. “My Riverboy. How are you, babe?”

Bianca sighed. “Okay. I guess”

The beeping on Charlie’s phone caught her attention, glancing down she smiled.
I know you take it. Okay. Don’t talk about me too much. ;) Love ya – B

Talk about you? We wouldn’t dare. Love you too – C

Charlie turned back to Bianca as she chucked her phone over the back of the couch. “What’s wrong? Do I have to throw Liam’s ass in jail?”

Bianca rubbed her forehead. “He wants a kid” The words tumbled from her mouth.

Charlie’s jaw dropped, she hadn’t expected it and it infuriated her. She hated Liam; it was one thing for Bianca to be with him but another for her to completely tie herself to the man forever. “I think we need to open this wine”

Charlie grabbed the glasses down from the cabinet as Bianca opened the wine. “I don’t know what to do, Charlie” Bianca exhaled as she placed the bottle on the coffee table and dropped onto the couch, curling under the blanket. “I’ve never thought about having anymore kids after April. You know what it was like back then”

Charlie smiled sadly as she poured the wine into the glasses. “That was different though, babe. It was under horrible circumstances and you were so young” Charlie passed the glass to Bianca before sliding onto the couch and pulling the blanket up over her legs as well.

“You were there for me though” Bianca observed as she lowered the glass from her lips. “I couldn’t have…I wouldn’t have gotten through it without you”

Charlie shook her head. “You’re stronger then you give yourself credit for. Even though I don’t regret what I did. I’m glad I was there for you”

Bianca traced the rim of her glass. “I don’t think I could do it again, not without you. I’m not even sure I want another kid. Things are good with April”

“They are. But you don’t want a mini Liam?” Charlie tried to ignore the bitter taste in her mouth as she spoke the words.

“No” Bianca replied immediately. “No, I’ve never thought of it. I’m happy with April”

Charlie nodded. “Okay”

“Charlie, I know I keep staying, I say it every year but thank-you. I never would have been able to have April if it hadn’t been for you”

Charlie waved her hand dismissively. “Don’t be silly”

Bianca shook her head, grabbing Charlie’s hand in her own. “I’m not. I still remember everything from the moment he laid his hands on me” Bianca shuttered. “How he could do that, to me, of all people”

“He was a sick man” Charlie sighed as she gripped her friends hand tighter. She remembered staying in the same house with him at least twice a week and she never thought for a moment that her best friend had been in danger.

Bianca squeezed her eyes shut trying to push the memory back. “I was so scared of what everyone would think. But then you…you came in and told me everything was going to be okay” Bianca smiled at Charlie. “I’ll never forget you showing up with the pregnancy test in hand”

Charlie laughed her hand going over her mouth to keep the wine from spraying everywhere. “Oh god! I showed up with a pregnancy test in a baby bottle wrapped in baby wrapping paper!”

Great chapter

Can't believe Liam wants another kid run Bianca.

Liked that Rubes and Nicole already figured out that Charlie was dating Brax.

Loved the text conversation between C and B.

Sounds like Bianca was sexually abused as a kid.

Update again soon :)

Archived