Things they could have done with old characters

beau_t

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 19:39, adam436 said:

Could Celia have been reunited with her fiancé? From what I remember he simply didn't return from the war, so what if he was actually missing all those years and not actually dead?

I would have loved to see a slow-burn (i.e. 2-3 years) where Morag and Bobby accept each other as mother and daughter. 

I also feel like Lynn could have been used as a vehicle for introducing future foster children as she got older as her parents repeat the same mistakes with them.

It was pretty much mentioned that Les was blown to bits ( Danny got Maudlin about 'Nam on ANZAC day while drinking with Tom, , Nev, Lance and Marty, detailing how a mate of his died in a similar fashion. Ceils (who barged in and tried to sober the guys up with tea and bored them s***less and generally annoyed them) was understandably upset and she held onto Les' ? ring before she gave it to Heath in 2013 in order for him to woo Bianca back.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived