The Braxton Family Torture

Thank you Ludub, Kristen, Pembie and ~JarlieFanEver~ for your comments it really means a lot.

sorry it's taken me long again I've been quite busy at school with internals, but here is the next chapter, it's slightly shorter as well sorry. 

Chapter 21

Heath stares down at his brothers grave and feels sick, He just wanted his brother to be alive so that he could apologize to him but he knew that he never could because Kyle was dead and no amount of grieving was ever going to change that. 

Kyle Braxton 
August 15th 1993- October 3rd 2016 
Loving brother of Darryl, Heath and Casey
 'Our brother, our best mate'

He stares down at it and sighs, he looks up again and it had changed

Kyle Braxton 
August 15th 1993- October 3rd 2016 
 Loving brother of Darryl and Casey
 'Our brother, our best mate'

His name was gone and he knew exactly why, he was no brother to Kyle. 

He turns and walks away. Kyle had two brothers Brax and Casey. He was no brother to him. 

Flashback 

22 year old Kyle Braxton was strumming on his guitar he had had a long day at work and he just wanted to relax. 

“Hey Kylie.” Heath smirks coming behind Kyle and whacks him on his head.

“Ow! What was that for.” Kyle moans holding his hand up to his head and staring at his older brother. 

“I was bored, wanna another one.” Heath laughs and holds up have getting ready to hit him again. 

“No! Back off!” Kyle yells as he throws a pillow at Heath. He had had a long day and he didn't want to have to deal with Heath. 

“Come on Kylie. Man up, it was a tap.” Heath laughs and throws the pillow back at Kyle.

“I'll be in my room.” Kyle huffs and grabs his guitar and walks to his room. 

“See ya sis.” Heath laughs and hears a groan from Kyle and feels a sense of achievement with Kyle getting mad and annoyed.

End of flashback 

The next day 

Casey wakes up next to Sasha and kisses her forehead. They had had an emotional day yesterday and they knew that today wasn't going to be any different. 

“Casey if you're ready to go home, Kyle will understand… he wouldn't want you to be sad. All he would want is for us all to be happy.” Sasha whispers, she leans her head on his chest and sighs. 

“I just wish he could of had a friend to help him through all this, or even one at Summer Bay so that he could get it all off his chest earlier.” Sasha sighs and gets a fright when Casey sits up. 

“But we’re family! He should be able to talk to us!” Casey claims angrily, he didn't understand why Kyle would have talked to a friend but not to them.

“Casey, Heath took the mickey out of him all of the time. I know he always meant it as a joke but still he did and I don't know I feel like if Kyle had a mate, he or she, just anyone who is willing to be there for Kyle that he would talk to them more than you guys, he was probably scared that he would turn out to be even more of an outcast in this family.” Sasha sighs, it was her honest opinion. She seriously thought that Kyle would be much more open to talking to a mate. 

“Sash, he had no mates. You were probably the closest thing that Kyle had to a friend. He just spent so much time at the restaurant that he had no time to get a mate. The boys and I didn't make it any easier for him, we always left him out.” Casey sighs remembering that Kyle was always left behind on boys night. 

Flashback 
21 year old Kyle was sitting on the couch watching TV when his brothers all came out dressed like they were going out. 

“Where you guys off to?” Kyle asks as he turns around to look at them and rests his chin on his arm. 

“A bar, it's the first day of July and we always go to a bar halfway through the year, it's Casey's second year.” Heath smiles and nudges Casey in the ribs.   

“Yea, its great fun and the atmosphere is amazing." Casey smiles and shoves Heath away.

“Nice sounds like great fun guys, you have a great night.” Kyle sighs and turns back to the TV. 

“Hey mate, we would ask you to come but its tradition that we go. It's just something that we've always done, you understand right?” Brax asks staring down at Kyle the way he always does when he wants Kyle to understand something. 

“Yea, its cool. I just wanted a quiet night anyway.” Kyle sighs quietly, he was hurt by this but obviously he couldn't show it. Not in front of his brothers anyway. 

“Sweet you couldn't keep up anyway.” Heath smirks and makes his way out the door. 

“Heath, you never give him a break.” Casey laughs and walks out the door behind him and Brax wasn't far off either. 

“No wonder I'm such a loner.” Kyle huffs and flicks through the channels until he finds Grown Ups. He leans back and rests. His brothers were out there having fun and here he was sitting all alone watching a movie that he had already seen what felt like a million times, all because his brothers didn’t care about him enough to let him go with them and it was hardly like he could get a mate over to have a drink and a laugh with because he had none, he never had a friend. Not for long anyway. 

He gets near the end of the movie when the girls walk in. 

"Dear John." Ricky moans. 

"The Notebook." Bianca replies.

"Remember me!" Sasha protests.

"No way girls I payed for the movies so we are watching the notebook first... Kyle what are you doing here?" Bianca starts replying to the other girls but turns to see her 21 year old brother in law on the couch. 

"Watching Grown Ups. Man Salma Hayek is gorgeous!" He grins and turns to see his sister in laws smirking at him 

"What? She is," He laughs and turns to the girls normally when the ads come on. "So what are you guys doing I thought you would have planned to have a night out since the boys were having a boys night."Kyle sighs and grabs the bag of chips off Sasha and is about to open them when Ricky whacks him on the head.

"Oww." Kyle moans and grabs his head. "Sorry alright!" He moans and turns back to the tv. 

"Well we watch movies. The question is. Why are you here?" Ricky asks, she thought that the boys would have taken Kyle with them but no, they left him all by himself.   

"Ky, I’m sorry I really thought that the boys would have taken you, we can have a word to them if you want." Bianca smiles lightly at Kyle. She may look all sweet and loving but she could yell at Heath no worries especially when she knew that he deserved it. 

"Na don’t do that. Ill just chill out with you guys and watch Edward Cullen." He sighs and leans against the couch again. 

"I don’t know whats funnier that fact that you know who Edward Cullen is or the fact that you think that, that is his actual name.” Sasha laughs and Kyle turns around and glare at her. 

“I know his name.” Kyle protests, acted like he actually did. 

“Oh yea what is it?” Sasha laughs chucking an m&m at him.

“Robert...Patt…erson,” Kyle guesses he thinks it's something like that. 

“Pattinson, but close enough.” Sasha laughs and sits next to him and nudges him. 

“Kyle, seriously. They just left you out once again.” Ricky sighs and sits on the arm chair and Bianca sits on. The other side of Kyle.

“They just have more of a bond, I get that. And I grew up living in a foster home remember, with teenage girls so of course I know who Edward Cullen is, The girls at the foster home loved him.".” Kyle smiles and takes a look at the three DVD’s and snatches the bag of m&ms off Sasha. 

"Remember me." He sighs and hands the DVD to Bianca. 

"You're not picking the movie! We are watching The Notebook, Its my favourite." Bianca smiles and puts the DVD in. 

"But the Notebook is soooo boring, they fall in love, the parents doesn't approve . So they don't get together. The dude writes letters to the chick by the chick never gets them because her parents never give them to her. The war comes and surprise surprise she enlists as a nurse and he enlists as a soldier. And oh my god they meet up again. But she also meets another man who she falls in love with, her new lover is a wealthy soldier who is oh so gorgeous but then the girl sees a picture of the other guy in the newspaper and is torn. See I can tell you the plot just like that.” Kyle laughs and smirks when Bianca just stares angrily at him. 

“Aghhh Kyle really! Did you really have to plot summaries it.” Bianca hisses and whacks Kyle on the back of the head. 

“Ow! Alright watch it but I'm not.” Kyle huffs and tries to get up but is pulled back down by Bianca.

“Nope, you are staying here with your brothers girlfriends who love you.” Bianca grins and makes him stay seated. 

Kyle knew that the only reason that they made him stay was so that he didn't feel rejected and he couldn't help but smile. Sure his brothers would always leave him out at times. But the girls were there for him, they always were.

End of flashback 

Casey looks at Sasha and sighs lightly. 

“Trust me Case there was nothing else that you could do, Kyle was just shy, he didn't even have a girlfriend at all, it's just the way he was but it has nothing to do with you.” Sasha whispers and kisses Casey on the forehead.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Ludub, Kristen, Pembie, AtlantaG1912 and ~JarlieFanEver~ for your comments it really means a lot. This chapter is slightly shorter and based around Kyle and his Mum. 

Chapter 22

“Roar!” Kyle yells at Rocco and runs at him and picks him up and swings him around. 

“Unky Ky!” Rocco sequels and giggles as his Uncle spins him around in circles. Kyle was getting dizzy himself so he put Rocco down and laughed as he ended up on his bottom since he had gotten too dizzy and lost his balance, 

“Unky Ky. Since Mummy and Daddy now are going to have another little baby, have they forgotten about me?” Rocco asks as Kyle lies down and he sits on him. 

“Rock, they love you and they always have, they always will. They will never forget about you. They are their precious little boy. So never think that they will forget you alright.” Kyle smiles lightly and leans over and kisses Rocco on the head. 

“You sure?” Rocco asks, worried that deep down one day his parents will forget about him since he was taken so early in his life. 

“Of course,you never forget the people that you love, I never forgot about my mum.” Kyle smiles lightly he stands up and picks Rocco up and hugs him. 

“And I never forgot about you. My little prince.” Lisa smiles lightly at the two boys and holds her hands out for Kyle to pass over Rocco. Kyle slowly passes over Rocco and puts his hands in his pockets and sighs. This was so hard for the little kid. Kyle knew exactly what it was like to be unloved. 

“Parents never stop loving their children.” Lisa smiles lightly and hugs Rocco tightly and stares at Kyle and sees his big brown eyes filling with tears. She opens up her arm and invites him to join in the hug. 

“Will I ever see them again?” Rocco ask worried that he will never get to see his parents again. 

“Of course I got to see my precious boy.” Lisa smiles and she reaches up and runs her hand through Kyle’s hair. 

“Yea and I got my mum back, you’ll see them again when it’s their time.” Kyle’s smiles lightly and kisses him on the cheek. 

“I love you Unky Ky.” Rocco smiles lightly. He leaps into Kyle’s arms and holds him tight. 

“I love you too bud.” Kyle whispers and holds him tight. 

“I can’t wait till I get to see them.” Rocco grins and runs off to go and play in the treehouse.

“You’re a good boy.” Lisa smiles and kisses her son on the cheek. 

"What can I say I was raised right, well at least for the first 8 years of my life.” Kyle smirks and gets a whack in the stomach from his mum. 

“How can you joke about that Kyle! Your uncle was awful to you, your cousins were no better.” Lisa points out and looks sternly at her son who was smirking. 

“Mum, I lived through it and yea it still hurts me everyday and of course I want to be with my brothers but they taught me that the best medicine for pain is laughter and I want to get as much of that as I can. I missed out on it a lot in my life, growing up and living in the bay.” Kyle points out and grabs his mum by the hand and takes her to the swing chair right below the treehouse.  

Flashback 

Kyle Braxton was sitting on the couch, it was not an easy day. It was fifteen years gone since his mum had died and he had asked Brax for the day off, in fact begged him. He just hated working on this day. He sat on the couch surfing through the channels when Heath sits next to him. 

“You’re moodier than usual.” Heath points out. 

“Hey Kyle, how’s it going.” Kyle grunts and changes the channel. 

“What’s the matter Kylie?” Heath asks, he was concerned for his brother, he was hardly ever this upset.

“Don’t worry about it.” Kyle mumbles sadly and goes to stand up but is grabbed by Heath. 

“Come on, what’s going on?” Heath asks his little brother squezzing his shoulders in a comforting way. 

“My mum.” Kyle mumbles and tries to turn away but Heath doesn’t let him. 

“Your mum, what did she die today years ago?” Heath asks and pulls Kyle to look at him. 

“Yea. Fifteen years.” Kyle sighs and looks down at his shoes. 

“You were eight! Gezz Ky. I never knew that.” Heath sighs shocked, he knew that his half brothers mum had died but he didn’t know that she had died when he was only eight. He wanted to know more but Kyle was in no state to add more in. 

“Ky, I know it’s hard but you know how to get through hard times.. laugh. Imagine Casey in a dress or Brax dusting.” Heath smirks and nudges Kyle lightly. 

“Or you in heels.” Kyle smiles lightly and actually feels amused for the first time in the whole day. 

“Yea, just anything that puts a smile on that moody face of yours and the day will just fly by. Of course you’ll still think of her but it will hurt less, okay Kylie?” Heath asks smiling lightly at his little brother. 

“Okay, Thanks sis.” Kyle smiles but is pinned down by Heath on the couch. “I mean bro.” Kyle laughs loudly. His brothers might drive him nuts but they did know that right things to say, even Heath who drove him nuts the most. 

End of flashback

“Those boys sound very special, but I have to say they were lucky to have you.” Lisa points out. She nudges her son and smiles at him. 

“You have to say that. You’re my mum. I knew that when I was four what makes you think I wouldn’t know that now.” Kyle laughs and grabs his arm after his mum hits it. 

“It’s the truth Kyle and if we had lived a different life and I would have given you a baby brother that brother would have been lucky to have you as a big brother because you my little prince were incredible. You shocked me with the maturity you had. I always knew that you were a special boy, from a very young age.” Lisa smiles and runs her hand down Kyle’s face. 

Flashback 

4 year old Kyle Bennett was sitting on the couch watching a movie with his mum. 

“Hey Mummy. Can I have a brother or a sister?” Kyle asks. For a four year old he had amazing pronunciation. 

"You know I can’t buddy. I don’t have a husband and you know your daddy and I aren’t in love.” Lisa smiles it was hard talking to Kyle about this. He was only four. 

“But I need a best friend.” Kyle frowns. No one but his cousin Jackson talked to him and his other two cousins bullied him. It was miserable. 

“What do you mean buddy?” Lisa asks kissing the top of Kyle’s head. 

“No one talks to me. They all hate me.” Kyle sobs and hugs his mother tight. Lisa knew that Kyle was different to other kids, she also knew that her nephews bullied him. 

"Ohh sweets, anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend.” Lisa whispers holding her son tight. 

“You have to say that, you’re my mum.” Kyle cries lightly. His mum held him tight. 

“Honey, its okay. Shhh. I love you so so much.” Lisa whispers and kisses her son on the nose. 

“I love you too Mummy.” Kyle cries lighter now and hugs his mother tight. 

End of flashback 

“Ky, you’re so precious. You always were. I may be your mother but, your brothers were lucky to have you. Anyone would be, cause you my darling little prince are a man with a heart of gold. I’m so proud of you. You’re uncle could have changed that about you but he didn’t. Your brothers probably don’t even know how lucky they were to have you.” Lisa smiles down at her son and kisses him on the forehead. 

"Mum.. I did snap. I kidnapped Casey. You know I snapped. My heart isn’t made of gold.” Kyle sighs and leans back slightly and slumps his shoulders. 

“My boy, my sweet darling little boy. Your life practically ended at eight. Duncan and your cousins they took away your childhood. They practically took away your life. Your life started again the day that your brothers accepted you but until that point you were hurt so bad that you were practically dead inside. Your brothers saw that and they then saw you for the man that you really are. The man with the heart of gold that I mentioned before. Kyle, we haven’t properly talked about your childhood with Rocco being around a lot but you were so brave, you are incredible and I don’t care if you think that I’m saying this just because I am your mother, but that’s not the truth I’m saying all these things cause it’s the truth. I am so proud of the young man that you became and I’m sorry that you didn’t get to live the rest of your life.” Lisa whispers and grabs Kyle by the hands and pulls him up and pulls him into a tight hug, she can feel him slightly shaking in her arms and tears dripping into her back. 

“I love you mum.” Kyle manges to say through his tears. 

“I love you too, you’re my little prince.” Lisa smiles and pushes Kyle away lightly and wipe away his tears, she was loving having her baby boy back. 

“Boo!” Rocco yells as he hangs down by a tree and giggles as they both jump. 

Kyle laughs lightly and pulls Rocco down. “Ohhh you’re so funny you little squirt.” Kyle laughs and swings him around. 

Lisa looks at the two boys and smiles lightly. This was her family. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you Ludub, Kristen, Pembie and ~JarlieFanEver~ for your comments it really means a lot. 

Chapter 23. 

Heath hated this feeling all he could feel was pain. He was no brother to Kyle. Was he even a brother to Casey or Brax, would he really be missed by anyone if he just died. Kyle pretended to like him for so long and did he really? Heath didn’t think so. What was he a bully who had a family who were so scared of him that they pretended to like him or did they just pity him. All he knew that he was a bully no matter how much people tries to deny it. Heath reaches his truck and falls against the door starting to cry uncontrollably. If he only had two minutes before Kyle had died, he would have apologized for everything. But he didn’t and he would have to live with that. But could he? 

Brax walks into Kyle's room, there was a bed and a small desk but other than that the room had no character. Never in a million years would Brax have believed it if someone had told him that he would miss the mess Kyle's room was always in but now that his brother was gone and the room was immaculate, he believed them so much that he thought that everyone that had seen Kyle’s messy room would think the same, although the only ones that ever went into his room were him, Ricky, Heath, Bianca, Casey and Sasha other than that Kyle's room was a mystery to all, much like him, No one really knew what to make of him and Brax had to sometimes pull River Boys aside and tell them to pull their heads in whenever they talked about Kyle in a way that made his protective older brother instincts come in.

Flashback

Brax Braxton was at the beach with the rest of the River Boys when out of the corner of his eye he saw Kyle walking to work, he had his head bowed down and his hands in his jean pockets the way that he always walked. Most people would never walk like this just in case they accidentally walked into someone but Kyle just used it as a way to avoid questions. He was a man of few words and even though that was not unusual for Braxtons, it was different with him, they had friends and the gang, but Kyle was just so isolated from everyone but their family and Brax knew that it didn’t go unnoticed. 

"Hey boss, what is up with that half brother of yours, can he talk or does he just not want to?" Levi. A river boy around Heaths age asks, he was tall and could beat nearly any man in the river boys in a fight, apart from Brax, Heath and two others, manly due to his speed and his long reach. 

Brax turns to him angrily. "Do you want to be able to keep talking, if you do I would learn how to shut your mouth before I shut it for you.” Brax hisses, sure Kyle wasn’t his full brother but there was no way that he was going to let anyone talk about Kyle like that. 

“Sorry Brax but come on. The kids a loser.” Levi laughs but immediately groans as he got a hard punch in the stomach causing him to lean over in agony, Brax harshly grabs Levi by the scruff at his shirt. 

“Say another bad word about Kyle and I swear that you’ll regret it, you’ll be out of the river boys faster than you can blink.” Brax hisses and he glares at all the boys “That goes for all of you.” 
Everyone nods. No one wanted to mess with Brax. So if it meant that they were going to get pummeled for saying anything about the newest Braxton brother then they were all smart enough to keep their mouths shut. 

End of flashback. 

Brax walks over to the desk and picks up a picture of Kyle. It was a picture taken when they were having a beach day and Ricky was going photo crazy. The picture was pure Kyle, his brown hair was pushed back off his face and all Brax could look at was Kyle’s brown eyes. They weren’t like Heaths. He missed his little brother, Kyle deserved to live longer. Brax puts the picture down and leaves the room. It was so hard, he understood why Heath was struggling. He was as well but he hid it more he waited till he got to work. Work was so hard, Kyle spent all of his time there and just being there without him was weird and it was too heartbreaking whenever he walked in and saw the new manager doing the books. The guy was good. 26 years old and went to uni for management. But he was no Kyle, he wasn’t as smart, as dedicated and mostly he wasn’t his little brother. 
Heath was obviously struggling more than him and Brax was concerned for him. He had to help his younger brother. He had already lost one, he wasn’t prepared to lose another. 

Katie was taking Casey and Sasha around Melbourne, she loved showing it off. It was a lovely city and she hoped that if they liked it enough then they would come and visit and maybe make her feel like she had a part of Kyle still with her. 

“So other than guitar what else did Kyle do?” Sasha asks, she knew that when he lived in the bay he only played the guitar and worked but surely when he was a kid he did something else.

“Before or after his mum died. Before he ran around and biked up and down the street all day! He even skateboarded a bit but he always kept up with his homework, after he only played the guitar, read and did homework.” Katie replies and hangs her head low.  “I suspect it got even worse after I left, I still can’t believe that I left that boy! I thought I was doing the right thing. If I had just told them everything earlier, that boy… that precious boy would still be alive.” Katie sobs and starts to feel her body shaking. 

Casey walks up to Katie and pulls her into a hug. Everyone felt the same as her, it was always hard when a family member died but with Kyle it was different, he was a tortured soul. Knowing the amount of pain that he went through was painful in itself. Kyle was such a good brother and such a good nephew to Katie but the poor boy had nothing going for him from the day that he was born. He was born into a family of psychopaths. He had no chance, Kyle could have been so different if Kyle had not had to live with Duncan and his sons, what if he had moved to Summer Bay straight after his mum had died. He could have been able to show people that the Braxton’s aren’t only tough gang people. 

If Kyle had come to the bay after his mums death. 

Brax lead the little kid who was his half brother to Casey’s room which they were going to share until they got that spare room cleared out. The kid wasn’t talking he wasn’t even looking at him. Brax could hardly blame him, his mum had just died. His uncle had killed her. How is a little kid meant to be able to deal with that. 
Casey was sitting on his bed and looks up at the slightly older boy standing in front of him. He was quiet too quiet. 

“Hey mate, this is Casey. He’s your brother. Case this is Kyle.” Brax smiles trying to make Kyle see that there was another kid here and that he could talk to him. 

“Hey.” Kyle mumbles, he doesn’t even look up all he does is shift from each foot. 

“That’s your bed mate.” Brax smiles and points to the spare bed that has a skateboard duvet. Kyle shuffles over to the bed and grabs a small white teddy bear out of his backpack and lies down hugging the bear to his chest. 
Brax looks at Casey and gives him a light smile and  motions for him to follow him. He wanted to give Kyle some time. 

Couple of days later. 

Brax was taking Kyle and Casey to the diner for lunch, Kyle still wasn’t taking much but Brax could see that he was a good kid. He thanked him for dinner every single night and even got up to do the dishes until he was told to sit down. He was starting school tomorrow and Brax was worried about bullies. Kyle was quiet, polite, kind of small even for his age and smart he had helped Casey with his homework over the weekend and you could tell that he knew his stuff. That could make him a target. 

“I’m thirsty.” Casey complains and he looks around. “Can they come and serve us.” He groans and rests his head on his arm. 

“Casey manners.” Brax moans, he knew that him and Heath didn’t have the best reputation for manners and he wanted that for Casey and now he wanted that for Kyle. 

Suddenly out of no where Kyle walks up to the counter and smiles sweetly at Irene. 

“Excuse me, can we please have some water for our table?” Kyle asks it was in his usual quiet voice but loud enough for Brax to hear. 

“Sure no worries sweetheart.” Irene smiles back at the boy, he was so young and his manners were perfect. 

“Thank you very much.” Kyle smiles at her and walks back to the table. His smile disappears slightly. He was still hurting inside but it was polite to smile when asking someone a favor . His mum had taught him that. 

Casey looks at the kid sitting next to him and hopes that maybe be can be the one to show people that their family can be friendly, Heath and Brax were in a gang and Casey listened to them and heard all about it and Casey hoped that this new brother would be something different and he looked like he was going to be. 

If Kyle had come to the bay after his mums death ending. 

Heath was in his car driving erratically his eyes were wet and red. He hated crying. Why was he always crying. It hurt, his chest felt like it was shattering into millions of pieces. Heath knew that he was driving far too fast but he didn’t care. Let the cops arrest him, let them punish him, let them take him in for the night. He couldn’t care less. He couldn’t be punished for what he did to Kyle so he has to be punished for something suddenly out of nowhere Kyle is in the middle of the road, Heath panics and quickly swerves and bangs into a tree, he was doing well over 100km so the impact was strong and before Heath knew it all he saw was darkness.   

• 1 month later...

Thank you, Ludub, ~JarlieFanEver~, Kristen, and Pembie for your comments. It really means a lot.  

Heath’s eyes were closed shut. He had hit the tree hard and he had lost consciousness. It was stupid that he had been going far too fast. But he still so upset over Kyle. His little brother was dead. But he needed him. He just missed him so much. He was his baby brother and it was heartbreaking the fact that he had died, It was like having a child and the fact that parents are not meant to outlive their children and even though it wasn’t exactly the same Heath felt like it wasn't right that he outlived his brother, especially after he has lost Rocco 

Back at the house, everyone else was at the house unaware that Heath’s car has crashed. They are though still wondering where he was. 

“Where is he?” Bianca not knowing whether to yell at others or save it for Heath when he gets back. 

“Bee, he’ll be here alright, you know Heath. He will just be letting off some steam. He’s upset about Kyle and he thinks that it is all his fault.” Brax sighs. He runs his hands through hair. 

“Well, it’s not!” Bianca yells. She was so mad and finally decided to take it out on others. 

“I know that you think I don’t know that. He’s my brother and I don’t believe that it was his fault. Why can’t he see that?” Brax groans. He had to do something to make Heath see that. “I’ve already lost one brother, I don’t want to lose another brother, I’ve lost one already and I can't lose another.” Brax sighs and sits on the couch. 

“I just hope he’s alright.” Bianca sighs and sits next to Ricky who puts her arms around her and hugs her. 

Kyle is watching everything play out and felt sick as he knew what sort of trouble Heath was in. 

“ Brax! Bianca!” He yells,  he knew that it was stupid, he had tries yelling before to get them to hear him but it didn't work then either so why on earth would it work now. But he couldn't give up this was his brother that was in danger, he would yell and yell for hours if it meant that his brother would be found. 

“Bee.” He screams with tears running down his face, he was in so much pain over the pain his brother was in and he was so scared that Heath would die.

“Baby stop it!” Lisa yells and pulls Kyle into a hug. “Baby, they can't hear you, you don't think that I’ve yelled at the top of my lungs to try to get your attention as you were growing up, to tell you that it was going to be alright and that I was sorry that I didn't take you away from your Uncle and cousins before it was too late.” She explains and runs her hands through his hair. She knew exactly how he was feeling, she felt sick when he was shot, she had to watch her baby boy bleed out on the floor. 

“Mum! Heath might be dead I can’t not try.” Kyle sobs as he holds his chest, it hurt so much. He was already dead he didn't want his brother to turn out the same way. 

“Shhhh, it’s going to be okay, they're going to be okay,” Lisa whispers in her son's ear. 

Bianca was still freaking out she still hadn't heard from Heath and she was growing increasingly worried. When would he call her back, when would he get back? 

“Bee, I know you're worried but Heath will be fine.” Ricky sighs trying to reassure her but it wasn't exactly working especially because she herself was worried. 

“You don't know that we all know that he's upset about Kyle. What if he wanted all the pain to go away.” Bianca sobs and grabs ahold of her chest thinking the worse. 

“He wouldn't do that..... Well, at least I hope he wouldn't.” Brax sighs and looks at his hands, now he was worried that something had happened to Heath. He grabs out his phone and tries to ring him again and once again gets no answer. 

“I NEED TO FIND HIM!!” Bianca yells standing up with tears running down her face. All she wants is to hold her husband and to know that he is okay. That wasn't too much to ask for was it? 

“We will, okay we will find him. Everything is going to be okay.” Ricky whispers in Bianca's ear as she hugs her. 

Suddenly the phone rings 

Ring.... Ring.....

Hello.” Brax answers, He hoped that it was Heath and he had just lost his cell phone.

Brax It’s Nate. Heath has been found in a car wreck, the car seemed to have crashed into a tree and another man called us. The damage was pretty severe he must have been going at a high speed to crash like this, you’ll all need to come in.” Nate breaths out all at once he hated doing this, especially to this family they had already been through enough and this news was not be easy to tell them. 

What is he okay?” Brax asks he was worried for his younger brother. What was he thinking he was in a car crash or course he wasn't okay. Bianca looks at him frightened, She knew that something had happened and now Heath was in the hospital, this was not good. Bianca was pregnant and she couldn't afford to be losing any sleep and she was going to now, Brax knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep if Heath was hurt or even worse dead. 

No, sadly he isn’t. We advent had a proper look at him yet but all we know is that his pulse is weak and he's not responding.” Nate sighs this was not the news that he wanted to give them. Nate knew that Heath would have to be put into a coma to try to wake him up and get him recovered. 

Okay, we’re on our way.” Brax breaths quickly, He had calmed down a bit at the knowledge that his brother didn't die but he was still so worried that it could still happen or that he would never wake up. He hung up the phone and turned to the girls who were already ready to go. Bianca was in tears at the knowledge that her husband was hurt. 

“Let's go, Rick can you drive I’ll call Case on the way.” Brax sighs as they all get into Bianca’s car and start driving to the hospital. 
Brax quickly puts Casey's name into the phone and hits call. 

“Come on Case.”Brax breathes he needs his little brother. He has to pick up he just has to, he needs to know what is going on. 

Hey Brax, whats up?” Casey asks. Ricky had already called him earlier in the day and he wondered what was new since then. 

Mate Heath was in a car accident, its bad. You might want to get home.” Brax sighs, he knew that Casey would get freaked out but he didn't want to sugarcoat it, that would be even worse. 

What! Is he okay?” Casey panics. His older brother had been acting different lately ever since Kyle died he had practically switched himself off from reality. He had been acting seriously weird. 

Not really mate, you need to get back here as soon as possible so that we can all be here for him.” Brax sighs, as much as he wanted Casey to stay there and get more information about Kyle it was important for him to be here for Heath.

Yea sure, We’ll leave in about an hour and come straight home. We should be home during the middle of the night. Keep me in the loop yea.” Casey sighs as he hangs up on Brax. 

Sighing Brax puts his phone in his pocket and stares out the window in stress. Heath had to be okay, he just had to. 

Heaths eyes flicker open. Where was he though? He was not in his car not even in the hospital. So where was he? 

He pushed himself up and was surprised that he wasn't in any pain. Had he dreamt it, No this wasn't his bedroom, His eyes adjusted and he saw that he was on the beach. He looks around and wonders where all the people are. No one was around. 

“Heath.” A voice calls behind him. He knew that voice but he hadn't heard it in so long. Surely he was dreaming he was the last time that he heard it. He slowly turns around. There standing infant of him was Kyle and he was sure that it was the stupid ghost again. 

“Leave me alone!” Heath yells shoving the image that he saw of Kyle, he expected it to disappear just like it had been doing since he first started seeing Kyle but instead, he fell to the ground which gave Heath the fright of his life. 

“Ky!” Heath grins and runs up to his younger brother and pulling him easily to his feet and hugging him tightly. Kyle hugs him back he had missed them all so much and to finally hug one of his brothers after being dead for nearly a year was so great. Sadly Heath didn't quite get what was going on  “Your actually here. We’ve got to go and tell everyone.” Heath laughs lightly and grabs Kyle’s hand and pulls him the direction to their house. 

“Heath! Do you see anyone? This is not Summer Bay... Well, it is but it's your happy place, you're in a coma Heath. Why were you speeding?” Kyle asks he knew that his brother was struggling but he knew that Heath knew that he shouldn't have been speeding. 

“What do you mean I'm in my happy place. I’ve been dreaming. I’ve been dreaming this whole time. You are alive. You don't have a psychopathic Uncle or evil cousins. You are still with us. You will live a long life and you will get married and have kids. Its all been a dream.” Heath sobs he wanted so much more for Kyle and he was going to get it this had to be real, he had to have his little brother back.

Kyle pulls him into a tight hug, tears were rolling down his face. He wanted to tell Heath that what he was saying as true. That he was alive and that they would have many years together as brothers but it wasn't. He was dead and sadly he had to remind Heath of that. 

“I’m sorry Heath. I’m not.” Kyle sobs and pulls Heath into a tighter hug. Heath sobs hard into his brother's shoulder. 

“I’m sorry I treated you like you were nothing. I was a bully towards you, I know that there is no way that you can forgive me. I just treated you too badly. It wasn't fair you didn't deserve it not after what you went through growing up. Your cousins and Uncle were so cruel to you and I was equally cruel and I didn't stop. I should have stopped. You probably hate me and I wouldn't blame you. I HATE MYSELF” Heath cries refusing to let go of his brother. 

“How can you hate yourself. You have a wonderful life, I do forgive you. I always forgave you. What you did was nothing to what happened to me growing up and don't get why you think I hate you. Heath, I love you, you're my big brother.” Kyle whispers and pushes Heath away slightly so that he can look him in his eyes. Both of the brothers were crying equally as much as the other. This was an emotional moment. Neither of the brothers cared that they were crying so hard. 

“Why are you so forgiving?” Heath asks. he couldn't understand why his brother was forgiving him after all that he did to him. 

“I told you, Heath, you did nothing wrong and I love you. I miss you so much.” Kyle blubs and falls to his knees. he missed them all so much, he hated looking down on them and seeing them all tougher. 

“Ky,” Heath whispers wiping his tears away, There sitting on the ground sobbing his heart out was his little brother. He had to be the little brother. However, his brother doesn't stop crying. Kneeling down next to him Heath wraps his arms around his little brother and pulls him closer. 

“We miss you too baby bro.” He sighs and suddenly starts to cry again.

• 3 months later...

Thank you, Ludub, ~JarlieFanEver~, Kristen, and Pembie for your comments. It really means a lot.  Sorry it look so long, I’ve had it half written for so long but couldn’t find time to finish ?. Here the last chapter. 

Chapter 25 

Everyone was sitting around Heaths hospital bed. He still had made no sign of waking up and it was having a massive effect on everyone but no one as much as Bianca. 

“I don’t want to raise this baby alone! He can’t leave me!” Bianca yells with tears pouring out of her eyes. 

Ricky rushes up to comfort her friend. “He won’t Bee. You know Heath nothing is going to keep his stubborn boofhead down. He’ll be back.” Ricky smiles lightly trying to convince her friend that she wasn’t going to raise this baby alone. 

“But Kyle was stubborn, he still left us.” Bianca cried. She grabs Heaths hand holds it tight. 

No one knew how to reply to this. She was right, Kyle was just as stubborn as the rest of his brothers. He died and he didn’t come back to them. How were they meant to convince Bianca that Heath wouldn’t do the same thing. 

“Bee, sure Kyle was stubborn but he was no where near as stubborn as that one, plus Heaths a boofhead and he’s about to be a Dad. There’s no way that he’ll leave you.” Ricky tries to reassure her best friend as she hugs her. 

“I hope you’re right.” Bianca cries in Ruckys arms praying that Heath will wake up soon. 

Kyle was sitting next to Heath he had finally stopped crying and now the two of them were sitting in silence. Kyle knew that Heath had to go. He had to tell him. 

“You’ve gotta go Heath.” Kyle croaks suddenly getting all worked up again. He didn’t want to see his brother go but he had to. For Bianca, for their unborn baby for the whole family. They couldn’t lose another. 

“What! No! I’m not leaving you again.” Heath protests as he yells at his brother annoyed that he would even say that. 

“What about the others! Our brothers! Rick! Bee! And what about your kids! Bee is pregnant, you’re going to be a father again! You have to go back.” Kyle protests. He had always wanted kids of his own and he couldn’t have it and there was no way that he was going to stop Heath from being there for his. 

“The others have eachother!! You have no one!” He yells at  his brother. 

“Actually I have my Mum.” Kyle smiles lightly happy that he got the opportunity to tell Heath that he has his Mum with him. 

“Your Mum? Ky that’s great.” Heath smiles lightly at his brother who he still didn’t want to leave.

“And Rocco.” Kyle smiles sadly, he wanted to tell Heath how much Rocco loves his Dad but Kyle was struggling to find a way to say it to Heath. 

“Rocco? How is he? Sad? Miserable? Tell me!” Heath yells panicked his little boy, his little boy that was taken from him. He had to know how he was. 

“Heath he’s good well as good as someone can be up here. But he’s happy, funny and adorable. I love spending time with that little guy. He’s my little mate we are watching over you guys.” Kyle smiles lightly and is shocked when Heath pulls him into a tight hug. 

“Thank you for taking care of my little boy.” Heath whispers in his little brothers ear. Laughing Kyle pulls away from his big brother and gives a cheeky grin. 

“He’s taking care of me. Definitely your son.” Kyle laughs only to be pulled into another hug. One that neither Braxton wanted to end but both knew had to. 

“Tell my boy that his Daddy loves him and that we are always thinking of him. That no matter me and his Mummy go through we will always love him. More than he knows.” Heath whispers in Kyle’s ear but still doesn’t let go of him, there was something else that he needed to say. He had to tell his little brother how special he really was to him. 

“Will do.” Kyle breaths out and tries to pull away but is held in place by his big brother. 

“But I need you to know that I love you too, you are my little brother and I have always loved you and I always will. I teased you and pushed you around but I just loved to have fun with you. I never realised that what I was doing could have hurt you because I never wanted to hurt you. If I had known what happened to you when you were younger I would have never done anything that I did to you. I can promise you that because you are my little brother and I love you.” Heath sighs and hugs his brother tightly. 

“I know Heath, I know you love me. I love you too and when your day comes and only when your right day comes I will be here waiting for you, you and everyone else.” Kyle cries as he this time holds Heath tight. “Now go. Go live your life and please remember that I love and forgive you.” Kyle smiles as he pulls away from his big brother and steps away from him. 

“How do I go?” Heath asks wondering how to get back to the rest of the family. 

“Close your eyes and think of your wife, it should take you back.” Kyle sighs and takes a few more steps away from his brother. 

“Why didn’t you come back then if it’s that easy.” Heath sighs and stops his brother in his tracks who turns to him with new tears forming in his eyes. 

“I did but then I feel again, I was too badly hurt.” Kyle smiles sadly. “I thought of you and the boys by the way. You’ll make it back Heath. I know you will.” Kyle smiles lightly and disappears out of his brothers sight. 

He closes his eyes thinking of his wife had left he hopes it’s not too late to get there. 

Suddenly he is surrounded by beeping noises he was back in the hospital. His brother was gone and he was back with everyone else. Looking around his spots his wife next to his bed and his brothers standing by the door way. 

“Hey Babe.” He croaks at the sight of Bianca. Everyone looks at him and smiles. 

“Never do that to me again.” Bianca yells as she launches herself into Heaths arms. “I’m so glad your back, but I swear if you ever do that to me again I’m leaving you.” Bianca growls at her husband pulling out of his arms and glaring at him. 

“I won’t. I know that Kyle forgives me for all that I did to him and he knows that I love him.” Heath replies to everyone who look around and eachother, then at Heath giving him a questioning look. “I saw him, I talked to him, he told me that it was okay. He wasn’t a ghost he was really there.” Heath sighs as he looks around all of them, why didn’t they believe him. Probably because he wouldn’t believe him if he was them. 

“It is normal for people to experience pushes to the right direction by the deceased. I believe that you dreamt that you saw Kyle Heath.” Nate explains as he stands by the doorway with Brax and Casey, he had come in in the middle of the conversation. 

“Then why was he seeing him.” Brax sighs wondering why his brother kept seeing his other brother who was dead. 

“Memory, Maybe Heath wanted him to be there.” Nate shrugs as he walks out of the room and leaves the Braxton’s alone. 

Everyone looks at Heath and Bianca and decide that they might need some time, leaving the room they all make their way to the café to get a bite to eat now that they know that Heath was going to be okay, that was if Bianca didn’t kill him. 

“Heath I know loosing Kyle had a massive effect on you it’s had an effect on all of us but I need to know that you won’t leave me to raise this baby alone. I need you.” Bianca begs her husband as she pulls him closer. 

Heath nods his head lightly he knew that she was right and that he had scared them all and that he had to be there for them all and especially her. “I will I promise, Like I said I saw Ky and he told me that he forgave me and that he wanted me to live my life to live it until the date that I’m meant to.” Heath sighs still not realising that Bianca didn’t believe him that he actually saw his brother. But she was just glad that her husband was back and that he was going to be there for her, she also believed that Heath had dreamt the whole thing, but oddly enough it was probably how it would have played out, of course Kyle would want Heath to move on with his life. This was Kyle. He had had an awful life and wouldn’t have wanted that for anyone else. 

“I’m going to be there for you, I promise I’m not going to leave you again. The whole thing with Kyle showed us just how important it was that people should spend time with those who they love you they are unfairly ripped away. 

“I love you.” Bianca cries lightly so happy that she knew that Heath was going to be there for her.

“I love you too.” Heath smiles and leans up to kiss her on the cheek. “Rocco was with Kyle. He said he was good, they’ve been watching over us.” Heath sighs lightly as he grabs Bianca’s hand. 

Bianca smiles lightly down at Heath, that was such a positive way to look at it, that two people that had been so special to the Braxton’s that were so cruelly taken away had eachother, that they weren’t alone. Bianca though didn’t believe it as much as she wanted to. 

She leans down and kisses his head so happy that he was going to be okay.

Seven months later

Bianca was holding her beautiful sleeping baby boy in her arms while lying on her hospital bed. Kyle Matthew Braxton. Kyle Junior was beautiful, his blue eyes were wide and precious he was a perfect size, not too big, not too small. He was a little angel. 

“Hey baby. Everyone wants to see KJ. Can they come in.” Using the nickname that he had already made up for him. 

“Yea bring them in.” Bianca smiles as she smiles down at Kyle. She wondered what everyone would think about their new addition to the family. 

Darcy is the first one to run in. “Can I hold him?” She squeals as she jumps up and down excited about her new baby brother. 

“Sure, Darc meet your brother Kyle Junior or KJ Braxton, named after your Uncle.” Bianca smiles as she hands her new baby to Darcy. 

“He’s adorable, I bet Uncle Kyle would have loved him.” Darcy sighs as she holds the sleeping baby in her arms.

“He loved babies of course he would have.” Brax laughs as he leans over Darcy to see his new nephew. “You’re lucky Bianca he looks like you.” Brax smirks and turns to his brother. 

“Hey! I find myself very attractive!” Heath protests, he was a good looking guy, the baby would be thrilled to have his god looks and then there was his charm. 

“We know you do.” Casey laughs as he joins in the fun of teasing Heath. 

Heath shakes his head and doesn’t bother to complain. He knew that Kyle went through this teasing for years and if he could be half the man that he was he would be proud of himself.

Things for the Braxton’s were slowly improving as bad as the last two years had been they were slowly getting better. They had burnt all of the diaries that Kyle had written. Those pages needed to be destroyed so there was no more reminders of how awful Kyle’s childhood was. The only thing saved was a picture of Kyle and his Mum. Kyle was so young and innocent. A baby even. They all wanted to see him as that. The Braxton’s were finally becoming a full family again but they would never lose the brother that was taken far too soon in such a cruel way. Heath quickly walks out to get some air while everyone is seeing the new addition to the family and looks up at the sky and smiles knowing that his little brother was watching and he was, with Rocco on his shoulders he had a massive smile on his face. Happy that his family were no longer tortured by his death. They could live the long happy lives that they all deserve now. 

The End!! 

I’m sorry that this ended kind of abruptly I only realised when I finished that chapter I would like to say a huge thanks to everyone that reviewed. It really meant a lot. :) 

Kristen

Ludub

~JarlieFanEver~ 

Pembie

AtlantaG1912

And KyB

Comments

Archived