What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

46 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

For the 30th they should have a new family move into the bay and the headmaster/mistress greet the 8 year old daughter and frighten her.

They will probably do this along with the 7000th episode to make one big anniversary :D 

Headmaster who? :P

I agree tho, I want a new family with a dad, a kid, two teenages (a boy and girl) and a grown up son or daughter. Impossible not to give some drama with a family that big :) 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dee123 said:

Whatever it is it will be a let down if Lucy is still in control.

If she is still around the billboards, magazine covers and internet spoilers for the 30th anniversary will say something like

BRAX AND RICKY GET MARRIED, BUT THE WEDDING IS MARKED BY DISASTER, CAN ASH SAVE THE DAY.

On 4. juli 2016 at 7:33 PM, Homeandawayfan. said:

If she is still around the billboards, magazine covers and internet spoilers for the 30th anniversary will say something like

BRAX AND RICKY GET MARRIED, BUT THE WEDDING IS MARKED BY DISASTER, CAN ASH SAVE THE DAY.

That would be boring 

Funnily enough, I just had a dream about the 30th anniversary year. Someone high up at 7 was showing me a few episodes they'd filmed before they went to air. He was telling me how they were planning for a series of returns throughout the year etc.

The first storyline I saw involved Kim, Kit and the baby (whose name I don't remember) returning to Summer Bay. Kit had decided she wanted to marry Kim and it had to be in Summer Bay. She wanted all of her 'family' to attend - but the only two who showed up in the lead-up to the wedding were Kirsty and Jade. Jade was not on board with the wedding; she didn't think Kim was good enough for Kit - though eventually she decided that he was...

In a storyline apparently planned for later in the year, Martha returned from her life on the run because her cancer had come back. Roo and Alf etc. got her to see a doctor in secret and it was declared she only had a few months to live. She wanted to live these last months to the fullest - not a life on the run - but the police wanted to send her to jail etc. Morag needed to come back to defend her cause but the courts told her they would only grant Martha freedom if she told them Hugo's whereabouts. Martha now faced a dilemma. Also, Martha bonded with Kirsty (who I guess hung around after Kim/Kit's wedding) over their experiences of living on the run.

Another storyline involved Sophie and Blake returning - apparently permanently. In a storyline which appeared to last a few weeks, they struggled to find a house, had many big fights, eventually reconciled and decided they didn't want to live in Summer Bay after all.

Finally, there was a Sally, Shannon and Selina reunion - which basically involved Sally and Selina telling Shannon how selfish she was for not keeping in contact after she left with Mandy. Sally brought up that Shannon didn't show up to even one of her weddings. Neither did Selina but I guess this wasn't important...

I don't normally have such vivid dreams, particularly about Home and Away. Of course, the 30th anniversary is unlikely to include any of these storylines - which is probably a good thing. Or maybe it's not if the alternative is a Braxton reunion...

9 hours ago, Luke39 said:

I imagine 18 months from now. Heath and Bianca well return. Liam comes back Bianca dumps Heath for Liam :D. Brax returns e.t.c. I well say Sally well be returning, if anything. 

That would be horrible, Liam and Bianca was such an unfitting couple 

Archived