What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

I can't see Irene or Leah leaving tbh. While I agree Irene particularly is probably past it. I can't see Ada and Lynee leaving. They clearly still enjoy being on the show. 

I don't think Katie Ritchie has ever said she is disengaged from the show. Nor has she ever suggested she does not recognise the show anymore. She mentioned how she does not know if she fits in the show anymore. I understood what she meant. But I Don't she meant she is disinterested by the show. Nor do I See Home and Away ending any time soon. They still do pretty good in the ratings. That is all that matters really. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone was to leave. We need about 10 more regulars on the show.

FUN FACT: The Morgan’s and Astonis take up half of the main cast at current

I really want some returning characters to come back and settle permantley, Alex Papps said he is looking for a long television role.

Lincoln Lewis can return as Geoff with people his age, thus bringing a LGBT character as stated into the show as well as some multiculturalism as his work as a missionary. Shake the cast up and one of them is a relative of Liam Tanner from the 90s, who is a long lost brother or even teen child of him.

Bring bsck Chris Harrington, Josie Russell, Kristy Sutherland, Shannon Reed and Kim Hyde to shake the show up. 

Lucy Addario has told us what we can expect in terms of celebrations here. 

Congrats on 30 years of Home And Away. How is the show celebrating such a milestone, both on screen and off?

“On screen we have a very special story featuring the much loved father of the show, Alf played by Ray Meagher.

“Off screen we will definitely be enjoying cake and celebrating this incredible milestone together.”

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/home-and-away-turns-30.html

2 hours ago, joany208121 said:

Lucy Addario has told us what we can expect in terms of celebrations here. 

Congrats on 30 years of Home And Away. How is the show celebrating such a milestone, both on screen and off?

“On screen we have a very special story featuring the much loved father of the show, Alf played by Ray Meagher.

“Off screen we will definitely be enjoying cake and celebrating this incredible milestone together.”

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/home-and-away-turns-30.html

Yawn. Lucy, yawn. It shouldn't takes a milestone for Alf to get a special story.

Archived