What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

On 06/04/2017 at 6:52 AM, Angelica said:

All this speculation about Vinnie means that no matter what they do, I will be disappointed because Vinnie coming back (only for a brief spell ) would be amazing. 

Let's face it, the reality is more likely to be a Braxton special. 

DON'T PUT THIS OUT INTO THE WORLD! PLEASE! :cryingsmiley:

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

If there is going to be some sort of an onscreen celebration of the 30th anniversary I would think we should be hearing about it soon ? It would already have to be in the works if it's happening. I personally don't think they are going to do anything ?

On 4/20/2017 at 8:14 PM, -Kevin- said:

If there is going to be some sort of an onscreen celebration of the 30th anniversary I would think we should be hearing about it soon ? It would already have to be in the works if it's happening. I personally don't think they are going to do anything ?

Why would they reveal spoilers for the Anniversary? If anything they shoot 6 months in advance. So tbh 6 months from now is really we should get an idea. 

Just now, Luke39 said:

Why would they reveal spoilers for the Anniversary? If anything they shoot 6 months in advance. So tbh 6 months from now is really we should get an idea. 

I think they mean that if guests were to return, we would hear about them coming back in advance especially if their character has a fanbase, whether the actor or producers announce it. I am not sure. Fans of certain characters would follow their work, and if there is a gap in their activity and they are in Australia it could mean a return to Home and Away

6 hours ago, CaptainTed84 said:

I think they mean that if guests were to return, we would hear about them coming back in advance especially if their character has a fanbase, whether the actor or producers announce it. I am not sure. Fans of certain characters would follow their work, and if there is a gap in their activity and they are in Australia it could mean a return to Home and Away

Given Debra win I would think they like to show her off with a return and it be nice if she offered josh and the PLEASE LIKE ME Cast a chance to appear as well. I have a wish list of Stars which I love to see walk around Summer bay yet sadly they either committed to other work or busy and worse think they too good for series, part of me would like to make Summer bay into Part Skippy and part HEY DAD. Yet those days are gone. My favorite idea would to have Lisa mcCune join the cast as a tour helo pilot and she flying Alf around the Blue Mountains with him screaming his famous lines. I have a fondness and respect for the show . I have no major favs except for Alf the other cast is like H&A the Next generation. I prefer the old days as other do as well.

Archived