What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Luke39 said:

30 years is a long time to be on air. So who knows who we'll return in two years. I like the idea of Jesse meeting Olivia. Vinnie returning. We know he is alive. Martha returning. Baring she's not on Neighbors by that point.

Vinnie supposedly was killed in a farming accident in 2008, however I'm led to believe that he faked his death there because he wanted Leah to move on from her and it had been years since they had last seen each other. Also I'm pretty sure that Ryan Kwanten said he wanted to return for Leah's departure, so him returning could be in the back of minds regardless of the anniversary

I'd like to see a return of emma Jackson. Dannii has always said she is open to the idea and would have gone back to celebrate the 20th anniversary if she was asked. 

Obviously her biggest connection is Alf. Would be nice to have a conversation between those two about Ailsa. She knew Marilyn well too. Then if Duncan was there she is his aunt. 

On 25/01/2017 at 10:22 PM, Blaxland 89 said:

I'd like to see a return of emma Jackson. Dannii has always said she is open to the idea and would have gone back to celebrate the 20th anniversary if she was asked. 

Obviously her biggest connection is Alf. Would be nice to have a conversation between those two about Ailsa. She knew Marilyn well too. Then if Duncan was there she is his aunt. 

She has said she's shown interest a couple of times, so i wonder what's holding it back? I would hate to think it's the show actually saying no. She is a very busy woman though so perhaps the timetables can't match up. On the other hand she was in Oz for quite a few years to give birth and do the X Factor in back to back years.

So it's a hmm... situation for me. Something's up there.

At the very least, the producers must be in the planning stages by now. Given they film approximately six months in advance, they are only six months away from filming episodes that would go to air in 2018.

If they wanted to do some sort of reunion, I imagine they'd be trying to secure Steve Peacocke, Dan Ewing and Bonnie Sveen some stars now, if they haven't already. Kate Ritchie has expressed interest in returning for the 30th anniversary and I could see Cornelia Frances returning too.

• 2 weeks later...

Fisher could make a return and probably stay in the Bay for some time.

I would LOVE to see a recreation of the original opening credits, featuring the current cast, that would be nice to see.

On 28/01/2017 at 1:20 PM, adam436 said:

At the very least, the producers must be in the planning stages by now. Given they film approximately six months in advance, they are only six months away from filming episodes that would go to air in 2018.

If they wanted to do some sort of reunion, I imagine they'd be trying to secure Steve Peacocke, Dan Ewing and Bonnie Sveen some stars now, if they haven't already. Kate Ritchie has expressed interest in returning for the 30th anniversary and I could see Cornelia Frances returning too.

I really hope i'm wrong but i doubt you should of crossed out those names out :(

Archived