Actors you would like cast in Home And Away?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirsty Child - Imagine Willie Beecham as one of Alf's sisters

Jackie Woodburne (I know she auditioned for Pippa, but she should have kept signing up for other roles)

Billie Hammerberg (She has passed away, but in Prisoner, she was very similar to Ailsa)

Ernie Bourne - I liked him as Mervin Pringle, however, he passed away in 2009.

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2018 at 02:46, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Jackie Woodburne (I know she auditioned for Pippa, but she should have kept signing up for other roles)

She probably would have been  cast at some point if she was not cast on Neighbours in 1994.

I think Jackie Woodburne would be a good casting choice for  Natalie Nash/Shelley Sutherland /Beth Hunter/Gina Austin. 

• 3 weeks later...

Paul Keane, get him in H&A. Des from Neighbours. I doubt Paul would return to acting now but he did agree to reprise his role as Des for 1 scene.

Ian Smith did a great Alf Stewart impression and the news presenters said he should come to the surf club. Ian would be great in H&A. A Harold Bishop style man meets Alf.

• 1 month later...
On 25/04/2018 at 21:31, Homeandawayfan. said:

Paul Keane, get him in H&A. Des from Neighbours. I doubt Paul would return to acting now but he did agree to reprise his role as Des for 1 scene.

Ian Smith did a great Alf Stewart impression and the news presenters said he should come to the surf club. Ian would be great in H&A. A Harold Bishop style man meets Alf.

Maybe Ian could play a snobby principal, similar to Fisher (and his character Ted Douglas from Prisoner). This could get right up Alf's nose, to the point of Alf bopping him.

Been watching the early eps of Prisoner and the late Carol Burns would have been perfect, along with Kerry Armstrong (who is still alive).

Archived