Actors you would like cast in Home And Away?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see Martin Dingle (The original Flynn actor) return as a new character. I think he did a good job as Flynn that first year, I saw him on another show a few years ago called Cops L.A.C (Which had many Home and Away cast in it) And I think he did a wonderful role, I think he could have made a great new character :)

I would like to see Jeremy Lindsay Taylor return to the in the future as another character. I remember him from when I watched Something in the Air as a kid and I liked his character and I think he's a great actor :) I would like to see him get a permanent role as a nice guy

On 04/07/2016 at 8:54 PM, samdanfan said:

If I had to pick top 3 I go with

Margot Robbie

Lisa McCune

The Buchanan girls. (I think Beth appeared before she became famous on Ramsey Street)

Good luck getting Margot. She's all Hollywood now! But she would add something to this show, I admit.

2 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Good luck getting Margot. She's all Hollywood now! But she would add something to this show, I admit.

From what I was told It be very difficult getting any of them to do series as they have Other plans.

Archived