Brody Morgan - Jackson Heywood

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 1:48 AM, izzyhoyland said:

Loving Brody. He's Mr peacemaker at the moment and I'm really enjoying him. Also enjoying his relationship with Mason which is pretty cute. 

I'm loving Brody too. Can't wait to see what's to come for him.

I agree so far he's played peacemaker very well when Justin is causing agro. I'd like to see more of Brody/Tori together.

In a shocking turn of events (shock of the century for me :lol:) he's actually made Phoebe come across as bearable when they interact. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He and Phoebe clicked the moment they met, and they've got a nice easy banter-ish thing going (he can be a pain due his perfectionism and control issues though). 

2 hours ago, bijou said:

this guy intrigues me (apart from his fascination with Phoebe) I really like his brutal honesty scenes too 

I think his fascination, as you call it, is partly due to the fact she stands up to him, and doesn't just bow down his rudeness/brutal honesty. She dishes it back. Also, low key shipping Phoebe x Brody. Therefore, my views maybe slightly biased.

2 hours ago, bijou said:

plus that smile and those gorgeous blue eyes ? What can I say I'm only human

I'm so weak for them striking blue eyes. He's a pint sized human with sparkling blue eyes and a beautiful smile. I cannot help but be captivated by his eyes.

• 4 weeks later...

Best newbie coming from the Morgan's!

I'm so intrigued by the hallucinations he was having after the crash. Can't wait to see what will come from that conversation (that I assume was his parents) he was remembering when he was waking up post-surgery.