Mason Morgan - Orpheus Pledger

On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 9:15 AM, TheFlaminGalah said:

There was probably nothing in it, but when Justin told Mason not to call Tori mum, a stupid, crazy, and illogical thought came. What if Tori is actually Mason's mother? would be a great twist (can't be too soon after Ruby/Charlie). Just a stupid, crazy, and illogical thought.

I had the same thought tbh there's got to be a reason he said it it can't just be a coincidence because she's like his mum.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jacklost said:

What was wrong with Lincoln? In my opinion he's one of the best young actors that have ever been on the show

I know it's not his fault who his father is but his arrogance was apparently off the charts. Though to be fair this was back when he was on the show and it's from first hand meetings on Palm Beach with a couple of my cousins, so perhaps he's grown up now. It has been years and he probably was still a teenager then.

Edited by dee123

1 hour ago, dee123 said:

I know it's not his fault who his father is but his arrogance was apparently off the charts. Though to be fair this was back when he was on the show and it's from first hand meetings on Palm Beach with a couple of my cousins, so perhaps he's grown up now. It has been years and he probably was still a teenager then.

Ok now I feel stupid, I thiugh we where talking about the guy who played Casey :P I thought his real name was Lincoln to but I see who you where talking about now :P I had forgotten about Geoff to be honest hehe :)