Mason Morgan - Orpheus Pledger

What do you think of Mason

MY THOUGHTS: for me Mason seemed like your average younger character I do hope he's not just a replacement for Josh Barrett because we really need one 

Edited by alias

If speculation is right and they're in witness protection Mason Morgan probably isn't his real name.Thanks for the Mills and Boon comment.I'll just be thinking about it every time I look at him for the next 3 years lol.

I like him so far.He seems sweet.

Edited by ~Lynd~

1 hour ago, ~Lynd~ said:

If speculation is right and they're in witness protection Mason Morgan probably isn't his real name.Thanks for the Mills and Boon comment.I'll just be thinking about it every time I look at him for the next 3 years lol.

I like him so far.He seems sweet.

If it's witness protection I'm pretty sure it'll only be a fake last name

I like him so far and I think I mentioned this in the Australian discussion for this weeks episodes Orpheus played Noah Parkins in Neighbours he had a crush on Kate I believe.

Edited by Kristen

43 minutes ago, Kristen said:

I like him so far and I think I mentioned this in the Australian discussion for this weeks episodes Orpheus played Noah Parkins in Neighbours he had a crush on Kate I believe.

:offtopic:i had completely forgotten about Kate. Only Brax beats her in character worshiping and screen hogging.

3 hours ago, TheFlaminGalah said:

There was probably nothing in it, but when Justin told Mason not to call Tori mum, a stupid, crazy, and illogical thought came. What if Tori is actually Mason's mother? would be a great twist (can't be too soon after Ruby/Charlie). Just a stupid, crazy, and illogical thought.

I had the same thought.It's probably to obvious but whatever their secret is it definitely has something to do with their parents.