Bring Back the Opening Credits!

I think the days of more than a brief instrumental with a title card are gone for good :(. I do hope they give us something special for the 30th anniversary, but I won't hold my breath. Even a 10 second compilation of some of the beautiful current establishing scenery shots would be something. I imagine next year we'll get a refresh, but it will likely be the 5 second intro. If they wanted to be retro about it they could give us one or two shots in the 1980's credits style that pull back into the Home and Away logo.

I wonder if we'lll ever see some new closing credits too. The current ones have been around for over 6 years.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I think the days of more than a brief instrumental with a title card are gone for good :(. I do hope they give us something special for the 30th anniversary, but I won't hold my breath. Even a 10 second compilation of some of the beautiful current establishing scenery shots would be something. I imagine next year we'll get a refresh, but it will likely be the 5 second intro. If they wanted to be retro about it they could give us one or two shots in the 1980's credits style that pull back into the Home and Away logo.

I wonder if we'lll ever see some new closing credits too. The current ones have been around for over 6 years.

Or maybe a nice shot that takes us from Summer Bay House to the Caravan Park then along the 'beach path' with some CGI taking us to the beach.

Archived