Favourite current teen couples

Which teen couple do you prefer?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which teen couples do you prefer?

I prefer Josh and Evelyn.

Im aware Billie is 23 but she's with VJ in the current Aussie/NZ eps  

sorry UK  viewers spoiler for at least one couple.

I still love Josh and Evie, can't help it, sorry.  

But I will say, I was a bit torn because I'm surprised by how much I like Billie and VJ together now. I hated the scenes where they first hooked up because I thought VJ was being intensely creepy, given what was going on. Despite that rocky start, I actually think they work really well (probably helped by the fact that he looks about  27)

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 7:22 AM, Kristen said:

Which teen couples do you prefer?

I prefer Josh and Evelyn.

Im aware Billie is 23 but she's with VJ in the current Aussie/NZ eps  

sorry UK  viewers spoiler for at least one couple.

There a lot of actors in their 20s playing teens  in America and of course overseas............It be nice for some realism being the age of the character  not like one actor I met who was 25 playing an 18 yr old.

I don't find many of them appealing but I like Hunter and Olivia the most. VJ and Billie seem ridiculous to me, but then VJ is ridiculous as a character and impossible to take seriously since the re-cast. I like the actor though.

Hunter and Olivia for teen couples. Another teen couple I like are Matt/Maddy they seem to work well together. 

Spoiler

Sucks that it's not going to last with Tanya's bullying ways and desperateness to have her CHOOSE her. But anyway.

I found VJ very insensitive to the whole situation, nor does he really seem to really care that the fact his step-cousin died. It just seems very... shallow. I just don't like the idea of VJ and Billie. 

Sorry but I just find Hunter and Olivia completely wrong. He caused his cousin's death for pity's sake, however indirectly, and neither of them seem to care and they're both keeping quiet about it. I just can't believe they love each other when it just makes absolutely no sense given their history.

7 hours ago, ZacxLeah said:

Hunter and Olivia for teen couples. Another teen couple I like are Matt/Maddy they seem to work well together. 

Reveal hidden contents

Sucks that it's not going to last with Tanya's bullying ways and desperateness to have her CHOOSE her. But anyway.

I found VJ very insensitive to the whole situation, nor does he really seem to really care that the fact his step-cousin died. It just seems very... shallow. I just don't like the idea of VJ and Billie. 

Thanks I forgot they're still qualified as teens as they're 18-19 I've added them to the list. :)

Archived