Two More Home and Away Specials On The Way

bobdapeach

Could it be something abut Duncan and what he has been upto while away from the Bay?

Didn't he have a kid too by now? He's returing, isn't he?

How old would his kid be  today? Can't remember when I  Heard this, but it  ws a few years ago.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are now in August and we still got two specials to go.

I thought they would have done a special episode for the Olympics Cliffhanger [ but they didn't ]

I'm guessing we will get one Presto special for the season finale now [ like they did last year 2015 ]

Wonder where the other special would fit in with only 3 months to go for the end of the season

• 2 months later...

The specials will be released over the summer months.

Presto was co-owned by Seven and Foxtel, and all that's happening is that Foxtel have bought out Seven's share. So whilst Presto itself is closing, all existing subscribers will be given access to Foxtel Play from December where the content will be available.

14 hours ago, Dan F said:

The specials will be released over the summer months.

Presto was co-owned by Seven and Foxtel, and all that's happening is that Foxtel have bought out Seven's share. So whilst Presto itself is closing, all existing subscribers will be given access to Foxtel Play from December where the content will be available.

Thanks Dan

On 5/13/2016 at 0:27 PM, maciam said:

Could it be something abut Duncan and what he has been upto while away from the Bay?

Didn't he have a kid too by now? He's returing, isn't he?

How old would his kid be  today? Can't remember when I  Heard this, but it  ws a few years ago.

Well, Bryce can't be more than 5-6.

• 1 month later...

Archived