Two More Home and Away Specials On The Way

bobdapeach

13 hours ago, Gazza said:

Yeah I thought the same with the Braxton's maybe ties in with Ricky leaving, it does say in the description it has a different flavour to the last but who know's I just hope it does actually tie in with story lines in the actual bay unlike the Eye for an eye that just happened but had nothing to do with the show as no character has mentioned it since or anything like that like it was just a dream.

Seemed all to be abit pointless I thought It was good to see Heath again though

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, I'll probably watch them but I hope they feature different people to the first one.The Braxton obsession has gone beyond stale and is now bordering on being ridiculous.It's time to move on.

1 hour ago, joany208121 said:

I doubt that it would have anything to do with the fletchers. I hope they do something with Irene (maybe a city search for her child???) or possibly Leah?

I'd love something with Leah! Irene too! 

And I agree the Braxton obsession has.... grown old. 

11 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Sorry to disappoint but i'm calling it now it's going to be Braxtons

I know it will be the Braxton's lol. I'm just wishing that they'd do something different. :lol: No disappointment. 

It's just growing so old now... The era of Braxton needs to move on to something else. <_<

Steve has said a straight out NO to appearing in these spin offs. We can all cheer loudly as this may put TPTB's plans to do another braxton reunion. 

I am intrigued by the mention of past characters being brought back though !!!

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/5/will-stephen-peacocke-return-for-home-and-away-telemovie/

Well Dan Ewing would be coming back considering what he put on instagram, Lisa Gormley has stated that she want's to return so I'll say she would want to come back. It'd be great if one was a Heath/Bianca special or backdoor pilot and the other was completely different like a prequel like someone suggested or a Pippa special, something to honour the show as it was originally.

Archived