Zac/Leah Video. [UK SPOILERS - Maybe]

2 hours ago, Barbara said:

It's a good video. It's longer than other videos but I didn't mind. :)

I'm now going to look up other songs by Joel Adams. I don't know him but I like the song you used. :wub:

He's an Australian Artist! 

I didn't honestly intend for it to be that long. But thank you for the feedback. :wub:

Oh COOOOOL!!! In case it's not blatantly obvious Zac and Leah are my favourite, well pretty much only ship on dang H&A atm!! I made a playlist for them on youtube after that amazing Ed Sheeran ep!

I look forward to watching these videos in a few weeks time! In the UK we've just got up to the bit when Morag finds the FB evidence that will get Zac off!! WHOOOP WHOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure there'd be spoilers for me in the first one. Don't know about the second. It's not as much fun when you know what's coming up. On the other hand I am really missing Zac right now so I might cave. Thanks for the spoiler warning!

13 minutes ago, Changelo shipper <3 said:

Oh COOOOOL!!! In case it's not blatantly obvious Zac and Leah are my favourite, well pretty much only ship on dang H&A atm!! I made a playlist for them on youtube after that amazing Ed Sheeran ep!

I look forward to watching these videos in a few weeks time! In the UK we've just got up to the bit when Morag finds the FB evidence that will get Zac off!! WHOOOP WHOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure there'd be spoilers for me in the first one. Don't know about the second. It's not as much fun when you know what's coming up. On the other hand I am really missing Zac right now so I might cave. Thanks for the spoiler warning!

So glad I am not the only one who loves Zac x Leah! 

Archived