Jodi Gordon Joins Neighbours!

Matt

Yeah got to agree with the above poster with Duncan returning I saw the show giving more emphasis on the Stewart family and was really hoping they'd get Martha back (I guess they could still recast) but it wouldn't be the same I think the show has missed out just recently on a few potential returns that should have been made possible.

Saying that as a fan of neighbours I'm looking forward to seeing Jodi back on screens even if it's not in the role id like.

1 hour ago, dee123 said:

How exactly do you bring her back? Kill off Hugo? She'd still be on the run anyway.

She could come back in a guest role in a similar way to what Brax did but then again this is home and away she'd probably come back and Morag would get her off of doing prison time or something along those lines, they could kill him off which would be a good shout or some story where he's done something to her and she's fleed to the bay to be with her family. I highly doubt they would bring Jodi back into the role anyway if they did Itd be a recast.

6 hours ago, Gazza said:

Yeah got to agree with the above poster with Duncan returning I saw the show giving more emphasis on the Stewart family and was really hoping they'd get Martha back (I guess they could still recast) but it wouldn't be the same I think the show has missed out just recently on a few potential returns that should have been made possible.

Saying that as a fan of neighbours I'm looking forward to seeing Jodi back on screens even if it's not in the role id like.

Yes its good to see talent working even though its not the role we would like. Good advice to all fans,

Archived