Kym Valentines New Baby

samdanfan

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 2:16 PM, samdanfan said:

Congrats to former Neighbours Star Kym Valentine who gave birth to a baby boy Phoniex 1st child for her and and her new mate Trent who are engaged...........Now her daughter has a brother to play with.........

Yes I'm very happy when good things happen to good people.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 2:16 PM, samdanfan said:

Congrats to former Neighbours Star Kym Valentine who gave birth to a baby boy Phoniex 1st child for her and and her new mate Trent who are engaged...........Now her daughter has a brother to play with.........

I debated whether to?  yet I want to speak my mind on this .

"Removed False Off topic Gossup" I agree with you Dan the Alan Fletcher fake poster and his back and forth feud with another fake H&A star wasn't real yet it was exciting as I can bet they are resentment and some jealousy over the treatment in the press between the 2 shows and their stars..

That being said.................................

What I posted DID happen and I lost contact with people on the set for another issue. I do respect KV as I understand how she was treated and yes I did hear a lot of resentment on the set and even to this day you hear of disputes between characters........Sadly they were some at that time she was into my favorite storyline  who were pleased to see her go and used her misfortunate to have that goal happen.

If someone wanted to replace you how would you feel. Her problem and it goes both ways is she put her career into Neighbours unlike her fellow actors like Dan had Mcleods Daughters and Sam had HEY DAD and as someone told us at a convention here in the USA she felt sorry their show got cancelled as it be hard for many to move on to other things and she was right!

Yet her devotion much like the rest of the cast and that goes for H&A and other shows too should be rewarded, only a few actors are ungrateful and others only want to move on which I don't hold that against them.  Actors have told us having kids hurting them trying to work full time.

So Do I think she come back maybe who knows as I'm not in the loop anymore I cant really say what is going on in Melbourne..

Would I like her to come back if it could happen you have Steph there so who knows?

Dan Facebook removed those false post as well and that really angers me to see people do that as I do know from sources how some stars profiles are made up!

Some posted this on the Neighbours FB page Today.

"Kym cant come back because she was sacked from the show"

IM guessing that's the polite way of saying your fired!

The show had 2 issues One they didn't want to break up the kennedys and then all the negative stories I heard about how she wasn't like by some so I'm guessing the latter group won out and used her getting ill as an excuse to cover yet I'm seeing the fans have noticed.

I HATE seeing actors who are nice to the fans get treated awful (Yes maybe she may have offended some yet I'm sure they are worse) and they were others N who were rude and DO NOT enjoy the duties of being a star and ungrateful to the fandom.

Congratulations Kym. From what I understand Kym wanted time off because she was sick, Neighbours gave her the time off and when Kym was better and could finish her contract, they told her that she wasn't coming back, she tried to sue Fremantle media and it was settled, part of that settlement was her 2014 return. I can kind of see both sides and hope they resolve any resentment as I find Libby a character that can return to the show anytime.

28 minutes ago, Perry said:

Congratulations Kym. From what I understand Kym wanted time off because she was sick, Neighbours gave her the time off and when Kym was better and could finish her contract, they told her that she wasn't coming back, she tried to sue Fremantle media and it was settled, part of that settlement was her 2014 return. I can kind of see both sides and hope they resolve any resentment as I find Libby a character that can return to the show anytime.

Yes its possible for many to return IF they want too..............KYM and others would have stayed.....................I heard a lot of inside info before my sources stopped talking which added truth to what I was told.

They were some who were HAPPY she was unable to work and was glad to see her leave. Yet she a very well loved character and the show had to deal with her illness. I was sick for a week and when I went back to work they gave my job to someone else and sent me to another area. I can have sympathy for her. I'm sure if it was possible she would try yet It depends on who would welcome her. I was told by an insider breaking up the Kennedy's was the biggest mistake yet some called her a "Diva". I think they are worse actors out there. I'm sure Her family don't bash the fans and don't resent her fame and her mate not jealous like a former N had which is why they not been back.

One person villain is another Hero as I said. It be nice if she able yet to me her health and happiness is top concern and although I not a big fan I thank her for being nice to me and other fans.

With Steph back it be so cool if they could get her and others yet I know some resent their time and wont be back yet who knows as I'm out of the loop?

Archived