1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just catching up, still a bit behind but the build up to Donald and Marilyn's relationship is great. If their actual relationship is this good I can't wait to get to it :D I love how they're both complete opposites but their personalities are drawn together so naturally.

On 07/03/2017 at 7:43 PM, Natasha said:

So who's stalking Selina? Could it be Jeremy? 

I'm pretty sure it's beginning the intro of the Saul storyline. I won't say anything about it, but I love the way  all the characters are fleshed out back then and given well written  story arcs. 

6 hours ago, chair said:

I haven't seen episodes for a while and I didn't see the episodes in 1995. Why did they need to rewrite it?

It's just speculation - as the Dodge and Steven plot ended with Dodge going over the cliff into the sea with his body never found and Steven seemingly not mentioning him again, and the introduction of very sudden storylines as soon as the Steven/Dodge story was over. Like Alf's long lost daughter Quinn turning up, and Kelly's sister arriving and having a car crash (before she even reaches Summer Bay!).

Archived