1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Wow was Selina a bitch to poor Curtis. He made a simple mistake and wants another chance. It's reminded me why I dislike Selina so much.

Shannon is only a minor and shouldn't be posing nude! And of course she will rebel against Michael. 

Not really enjoying these storylines. Hope it gets better. The characters seem to be unlikeable ATM.:/ 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised no mention was made of Shannon's eating disorder / body issues regarding the nude portrait. Maybe it will be brought up as the storyline progresses.

Kelly is starting to annoy me the way she's sharing her insecurities with everyone. That's probably more to do with the writing than the actual action, it seems a bit forced.

2 hours ago, Spinach said:

Kelly is starting to annoy me the way she's sharing her insecurities with everyone

I'm not the only one being annoyed by "Dr" Kelly's acting. Her voice, her accent, her hairstyle, her looks, her sleazing around with Travis, and her helping Steven is a bit juvenile for a doctor.

From my own episode guides:

Spoiler

Pippa and Alsa make up (1820), and hassle Alf into dropping the development. Alf doesn't drop the development until Quinn leaks sordid details (1825)

Then for a few episodes Alf moves into the Surf Club after almost coming to blows with Alsa.

Alf has a minor stroke while fishing (1827)

After having the stroke, Alf makes up with Michael (1828).

Its funny because I don't think we saw Ailsa and Pippa fighting.

I remember Ailsa and Irene having a falling out in 1999 but it only lasted a little while. And in 2000 Irene did get angry at Ailsa for not looking after Hayley after Ailsa had promised she would when Irene went away, though the reason Ailsa didn't look after Hayley was because Duncan went missing during that time.

I'm not excusing Angel in anyway, but I kinda like that they have kept a bit of the side of Angel that is not so perfect. In her first episode she conned Shane out if all that many. I guess those years on the streets trying to survive she had to do things like that though. Not like now when it just a nice fancy dress. But it might show that when she is pushed, stealing is her default mode. 

Although I can't quite see the morally high Angel of 1994 doing such a thing. Maybe she has just been thru so much this year it's changed her a bit. 

Archived