1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

11 hours ago, Dan F said:

Yes the graphic certainly lasts on the cliffhanger for a while yet, below pic from March 1996.

Hide contents

1878_zps9wvx2q6y.jpg

Ahh my mistake Dan, I do apologise for that. I thought it was a bit strange when I was informed that the 1996 opener was the end of the on screen graphic.

I shall be having words with my friend regarding this 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, home and away 1988-2000 said:

I shall be having words with my friend regarding this

:lol:

Well don't be too harsh, things do get very confusing with 20 year old eps, especially with things like that where the UK used the clean versions of the scenes going into the Oz ads anyway :P

Whilst it seemed to remain on the cliffhangers, I honestly couldn't say whether it appeared going into the ad breaks - it may well have disappeared from there. I was sure I'd seen a note of it down somewhere amongst all the gumpf I've got, but I can't seem to find it now.

There is one big change going into 1996 though - the opening episode is the debut of the spontaneously redecorated Beach House with the magic door.

26 minutes ago, Dan F said:

There is one big change going into 1996 though - the opening episode is the debut of the spontaneously redecorated Beach House with the magic door.

Maybe they couldn't get the timing to line up, but if they wanted to change the beach house set, they should have had it damaged in the bush fire as well as Fisher's house (instead of random extras we only see for 2 episodes complaining they lost their house).

34 minutes ago, Dan F said:

Whilst it seemed to remain on the cliffhangers, I honestly couldn't say whether it appeared going into the ad breaks - it may well have disappeared from there. I was sure I'd seen a note of it down somewhere amongst all the gumpf I've got, but I can't seem to find it now.

Found it, it does state that Ep 1920 (the last one with the '1995' titles) is the last one to feature the logo going into the ads.

20 hours ago, Dan F said:

:lol:

Well don't be too harsh, things do get very confusing with 20 year old eps, especially with things like that where the UK used the clean versions of the scenes going into the Oz ads anyway :P

Who me harsh? No never ??, I'm shocked how the Beach House was just suddenly re decorated without a word. A strange change behind the scenes there

Archived