1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Well we've finally got there! Many of us hoped we would reach 1995 when the repeats started, but I'm not sure we ever thought it could happen.

You can see a rundown of some of the year's major storylines in our 1995 Preview on the main site (obvious spoiler alert), which as ever includes some of the key dates to look out for.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously looking forward to watching this and discussing it with you lot :D

More Jack for me to enjoy

I guess I'd better make the most of this season as he leaves in 96 which will be heartbreaking. Seriously, I love the current early years cast so much that I'll be genuinely upset when loads of them start going in 96

Roll on Monday!

4 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

Seriously looking forward to watching this and discussing it with you lot :D

More Jack for me to enjoy

Hidden Content

Roll on Monday!

Jack and Curtis have some really nice looking legs.

On to the topic, I am really excited to see what happens in 1995.

Technically Shane dies in the last few episodes of the 1995 production cycle

This was a real turning point for H&A. It proved it BELONGED on UK screens and hang tough with the Mighty Enders and Corrie.

And I think this where ITV was on the show's case a fair bit by chopping scenes (probably nowhere as bad as the two years that followed).

HIGH Dramatics this season:

The Shannon era (a Subsection of the Angel era) begins here. We see her with her issues, tastes in men,

women

and the obligatory bikini moment!:wub:

Sal gets a bit more of a role this year, and with bloke trouble ala her Foster sister/Roommate.

Travis, Kelly, Chloe and Alex make their debuts.

And Selina... Oh christ. Old H&A fan's top will blow once again with her upcoming stories! 

and of course the Mighty Saul! He'd have made  Mumma Rose, Angie, Johnny and the Pirovic Boys fudge their undies as he was that legit creepy! 

Shangel dominate again wiith Dylan being in the mix. Also Paul hovering around like a bad fart.

Another Year of the Jack taking place only he becomes a bit more serious compared to 1994.

Enjoy Rob while you can because he will pull a Matt in the next few months, difference is they actually acknowledge him as still being in the bay over the next 4yrs.

And Alf's flames with the famous schoolhouse rumble vs Don. Who knew Flathead could shove so hard!

And the lovely Laura, Swear Livin' La Vida Loca was written about her!

Society put him away and Now he's back for revenge: Dodge Forbes is back in town!

"YA WANNA SEE IF WE CAN FLY, STEVO?!" :lol:

I was in my final year of Primary and started Secondary that Autumn (Hell of a change!)

Just about everyone in my class watched it.

17 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Hide contents

Technically Shane dies in the last few episodes of the 1995 production cycle

And Selina... Oh christ. Old H&A fan's top will blow once again with her upcoming stories! 

het hem Captain Hulk.......

There are good reasons behind me "blowing my top" when it comes to Miss Cook aka Miss "Roberts"

Archived