Will we get a new Most Popular poll this year?

dee123

It's not something that's been discussed yet, or something I even want to think about yet (:P), but we'll most likely be running it again at the end of the year - staff, time, and site revamp permitting.

3 minutes ago, Dan F said:

It's not something that's been discussed yet, or something I even want to think about yet (:P), but we'll most likely be running it again at the end of the year - staff, time, and site revamp permitting.

Thank you for answering so quickly. Something to look forward to at the end of the year.

• 7 months later...
13 hours ago, joany208121 said:

Could we also look into running a most popular family poll?

Blimey, we only started this one a little over 24 hours ago :P

I'm not sure a family one would really work to be honest, the definition of families on the show has become so broad (not to mention a distinct lack of actual nuclear families), it'd be difficult to know where to draw the line. Many would argue that Irene and Chris are family - other characters have been part of several families - and if you say the Ross family, which era are you talking?

• Dan F locked this topic

Archived