Favorite Home and away couple

Phoebe

Favorite Home and Away couple  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly odd list. I voted for Maddy and Oscar (so naturally the show broke them up for no good reason).The only other ones on the list I really have any time for are Bianca/Heath and Chris/Hannah and that's only because I like Heath and Chris and want them to be happy rather than actually thinking those are the people they should be with ahead of any other.

I started following Home & Away in 2014. I saw some things on YouTube so I decided to check the show out. I started watching for Casey & Denny and I still wish they had a happy ending, but I voted for Josh & Evie. I saw their whole story and I love them. They are really happy when they are together and I hope they do get a happy ending. I also like Hunter & Olivia and Matt & Maddy. And I saw what I could find about Romeo & Indi: also a really good love story.

Most of the couples here are a bit meh. Aden and Belle for me. Belle was and still is my all time fav h and a character. Still miss her! Haha. Happy when I see herr pic on Irenes fridge. Romeo and Indi as I stated previously. April and Dex if anything. Although I was more April Xavier fan. 

Archived