Who's you favourite and least favourite character?

Pete's girl

Who's you favourite male and female character?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked Matt and Maddie :D. Sorry i know thats a unpopular train of thought around here. But im loving the characters. And their dynamic. Thought it was a stroke of genius to pair up m and m. Simply as Kassandra and Alec are imo the two strongest young actors on the show. And their incredible chemistry. They produce for me anyway such great material. That and from a characterization pov. Both are entering a new phase of adulthood. So Maddie and Matt are more suited at this stage to navigate the tricky road to becoming adults. Change is the only constant. Love Roos mediator. Really like Kyle too.

Least favorite? Hmm like most of them. Prob Oscar and Ash. Interesting how Matt and Maddie are winning lol. 

6 hours ago, dee123 said:

:angry2: Why is Chris not an option? I had to vote for 2nd favourite John :cryingsmiley:

I used to dislike Chris when he came onto the show. And started dating Indi. Funny he seemed way more cooler bk then. Now he struggles with the ladies haha. But hes one of my favs now. Samw with John disliked him around 08-10. But one of my favs now. 

6 hours ago, Luke39 said:

I used to dislike Chris when he came onto the show. And started dating Indi. Funny he seemed way more cooler bk then. Now he struggles with the ladies haha. But hes one of my favs now. Samw with John disliked him around 08-10. But one of my favs now. 

Yep. They were very lucky with both of them.

I was tempted to vote for Alf for the history, tempted to vote for Oscar because I'm a sucker for nice guys that have to finish last, but in the end it had to be John, one of the most entertaining and likable characters on the show.

It was deeply depressing to look over the list of females and realise I don't like any of them.Went for Leah as the least annoying of the lot.Seems I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum to the majority once again: I loved Maddy and empathised with her flaws and vulnerabilities back when everyone else was calling her a selfish brat, now I hate her because she actually is a selfish brat and stuck in a bad relationship that brings out the worst in her while everyone else goes "OMG, Matt and Maddy are so HOT!"

Archived