Blades Of Skye !!!!

JosieTash

LOVING the comments Kirsten, Red Ranger 1, pembie and Sarah !!!

CHAPTER 21

A phone rings. It’s Ricky’s ……but she’s sooooo not keen on answering. She’s doing something MUCH more important …..

PASHING Zac !!!!!!!

Ricky knows, despite her protests earlier that she & Zac can’t happen, that she REALLY likes him ……… and the way Zac is caressing her back as they kiss is making her like the idea of them hooking up, getting married and having kids even more appealing.

Ricky’s phone stops ringing. The person doesn’t leave a message, but instead instantly starts ringing again. A LOT of the blonde teacher doesn’t want to answer the call ….having too much smoochy fun with Zac … and she wouldn’t mind it if Zac’s hands went lower and caressed her maxi dress clad behind.

The phone rings a 3rd time …….and THIS time, Ricky relents. She’d prefer not to break off from the kiss, but if someone is trying THIS bad to reach her ……

Ricky [REALLY apologetic voice] “Sorry, Zac.”

Zac [understanding tone] “Hey, totally get it.”

Ricky takes her phone out of her pocket and sees who’s been trying to contact her …..  

Ricky [after a wry smile] “Fancy that. It’s the instigator of all this.”

Zac [curious tone] “One of my sisters?”

Ricky “ Nope. Mine.”

Zac [slightly surprised] “This is all …Billie’s idea? [Ricky nods] Good.”

Ricky smiles. She likes that Zac seems to REALLY like her ………and she almost can’t believe that she’s THIS happy, and it’s all cos of the person who HAS caused her so much pain ………

Ricky [cheeky tone] “I think my sister needs to be taught a “bit” of a lesson.”

Zac smiles as Ricky accesses her phones and returns her sister’s calls ……….

Billie [innocent tone, after seeing who it is phoning her] “Ricky, wha ………..”

Ricky [cutting in, with a terse tone] “I’ve got a bone to pick with you. Meet me at the diner.”

Ricky then hangs up the phone. She can imagine that Billie, who’d been contacted by Evie, is feeling worried at this moment ……

Zac [cautiously] “So ….. we ARE actually heading to the diner ….aren’t we?”

Ricky kisses Zac on the cheek, before taking hold of his hand ……

Ricky [happy voice] “You betcha.”

The new loved up duo then MUCHLY hand in hand head off on their walk to meet up with Billie.

+++

Soon after, Ricky is sitting alone in the diner. There’s the smallest of smiles on her face, as she knows that Zac is nearby, but out of sight. Ricky is focused on the entrances to the eatery. She doesn’t want to show her hand when Billie arrives. Ricky knows that she’ll soon be pretending to emotionally blackmail her sister, but parts of Ricky is looking forward to it. After all, Billie’s actions in the past ….and even now, with the whole hook up with Zac plan, have affected Ricky.

The blonde teacher’s face goes all solemn when Billie enters the room and heads towards Ricky’s table. Billie imagines that she’s about to cop a tongue lashing from her big sister, and she thinks – for the most part – that she deserves it …..trying to interfere in Ricky’s love life and all ……….

Billie [forlornly, as she stands beside Ricky’s table with her arms folded] “OK, let’s get this over with.”

Ricky [mostly deadpan] “You’ll be “glad” to know that Zac and I are OVER.”

Billie [shocked voice] ”What ?!?!? I thought the 2 of you were ……..”

Ricky [annoyed voice, cutting in] “I don’t care WHAT you thought. Zac and I can’t be together. We realized we were just being manipulated into being in this ship. [slightly mocking tone] You’ve got some kind of nerve. Thinking you could arrange it so I’d get pregnant again. Like my 1st child meant NOTHING.”    

Billie [realizing something isn’t jelling] “What’s with the tone?”

Ricky [innocently] “Whatever do you mean?”

Billie “Your voice. I was expecting a TOTAL full on rant. Even here. Actually, ESPECIALLY here, in the diner, public place and all, and yet ……. What’s up that figurative sleeve of yours?”

Ricky [after a small smile when she looks at her arm ….and her sleeveless dress] “OK. You got me. [calls out] Zac, that’s your cue.”

Zac exits the kitchen and quickly makes him way to Ricky’s side. He sits beside Ricky and softly kisses her on the cheek. Billie BEYOND smiles when she sees that ………..

Billie [curious tone] “So you two are ……… [excited voice, after Ricky kisses Zac on the cheek] Oh man !!!!! You two !!!! This is UNREAL !!!! I love it.”

Billie walks a few steps and, whilst still standing, bends down a little and softly hugs her sister briefly …….

Ricky “I’m not making anyone any promises. Zac and I like each other …..and I hope we work out, but I don’t ….. I HOPE we work out.”

Zac [assured voice] “We WLL work out.“

Billie [as Ricky smiles] “Best news I’ve had in a LONG time. Ricky, you DESERVE to be happy. [Ricky smiles and softly kisses Zac … but on the lips this time] Now, THAT looks very happy. [cheeky voice] I’m gonna leave you 2 lovebirds alone.”

Billie indeed exits the diner, feeling MUCHLY confident as she does so.

+++

Meanwhile, Rosie arrives home. She hasn’t heard anything about the fall out from Ricky overhearing her convo with Evie …….for one VERY good reason. Rosie put her phone on charge straight away, as it’s been turned off ever since just after Ricky heard what Rosie wished she hadn’t. It’s like, moments after that happened, Rosie’s phone beeped and indicated that it was virtually out of charge. Rosie admits to herself that it’s good though - no chance of Billie phoning and blasting her.

Rosie didn’t head straight for home though. What would be the point when Billie is living there at the moment? Rosie instead went to Yabby Creek. She knows that the BEST way for her to de-stress, as its worked more than a few times in the past - is to buy herself a YUMMY new item of clothing. Be it a skirt or a top or sometimes even lingerie …… but in THIS case, a floral print knee length dress ….with pink lace trim at the bottom. [see link below]

The usually bubbly blonde knows that the dress is merely a short term fix in terms of the whole Billie sitch, BUT it’s not the only reason she went shopping. Rosie thinks that the new dress MIGHT flush out the clothes thief. Time to set a trap.                                         

TO BE CONTINUED

The dress Rosie bought ……. http://www.mugigae.com/roses-lace-trim-dress-mint.html

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FANTASTIC comments Kirsten, Red Ranger 1 and pembie !!!

CHAPTER 22

Its late afternoon several hours after Rosie bought THAT dress when she enters the kitchen of her home. Rosie’s still nervous about the Billie sitch ….her phone is still on charge and Ricky’s sister or anyone else hasn’t contacted her any other way since Evie let Billie know what’s going on. Rosie knows that another way, other than shopping to ease her nerves, or help them at least, is to cook. Although Rosie works at Angelo’s, she still loves to cook for herself and her housemates. Rosie may not have a relationship with her parents, but she’s grateful that they well and truly taught her the ropes at the little bakery they ran in the city.

Rosie, whose prepping a spectacular tasting sauce to go with the steaks she’s cooking for everyone, has on the new dress that she bought ….with an apron over it of course. Rosie knows that cooking in a new outfit may not be the best of ideas, but she wants as many good things happening for her right now as she can.

Rosie adds another ingredient to the sauce, tasting the result after she does so. VERY delish, she thinks. Rosie imagines this will go down a treat with everyone, even ……………

Billie [calls out as she enters the house] “Hey, whose home?”

Rosie [tentatively, as Billie enters her view] “Just …..just me.”

Billie [tensely] “I was hoping you were home. I’ve been trying to call you.”

Rosie [quite meekly] “It’s …..my phone’s on charge. [she points to the charger] See.”

Billie “That’s too bad. I REALLY wanted to  ……….. “

Rosie [cutting in, apologetically] “I know Evie and I shouldn’t have been just openly yapping about what’s going on …… but ……. “

Billie [seeing/hearing Rosie’s distress] “Hey, hey, hey. Don’t stress.”

Rosie “But ………. “ [her voice trails off]

Billie [happy voice] “All is GOOD. Ricky and Zac. My sis DOESN’T hate me for it. Think things are going to thaw tween me and her. Yeah, no more ice queen Ricky …….I’m hoping”

Billie sees the relief on Rosie’s face, and goes over and gives the blonde a muchly comforting hug.

+++

It’s late that night and Denny has been home for a little while after her latest LOOOONG day [and night] at the bait shop. She STILL can’t find an impossibly perfect co worker to assist her …..with Alf being away in a city hospital.

Since she’d got home, Denny, who’d grabbed something quick for dinner at the diner, had showered and eaten one of the delicious light pastries that her beloved g/f had made also baked that day ……..and is a tad surprised when she enters her bedroom …….

Denny [upon seeing Rosie sitting on their bed] “Still in that new dress, eh?”

Rosie [as Denny sits beside her] “I can’t help it. I love it. [happy voice, as she runs her hand over the part of the dress that covers her thighs]. Yeah, I thought that I was going to be “killed” in this dress. But now Billie’s so happy. She and Ricky should get their ship back on track now …..and everyone tonight REALLY seemed to like this dress tonight at dinner. Maybe that was just the food I cooked, but I doubt it.”

Denny [smiley voice] “Tis a VERY nice dress ……..but I think you look better out of it ….or ANY clothes.”

Rosie muchly smiles before she kisses Denny on the shoulder, followed closely by her lips ……..

Rosie [sexy voice] “How about helping me remove it.”

Denny smiles a BEAMING smile …….before she and Rosie BEYOND get fondling and undressing and kissing and touching and cuddling and caressing hot and heavy !!!!!!!       

+++

Next morning, Skye’s phone rings. She can see that it’s her dad calling her. Skye ignores the call. There’s no way she wants to speak to him before she has to. And maybe she won’t even talk to him when he soon arrives in the Bay. Why would she want to talk to someone who locked her in her room AND fired several shots at her as she escaped?

Her phone rings again …………

Billie [as she makes their couch bed] “Maybe my luck with Ricky will rub off on you.”

Skye [sarcastically, sitting near her friend] “Yeah, I don’t remember you ever telling me that your sister tried to ACTUALLY kill you.”

Billie “Point tak …………. “

Rosie [frantically, cutting in as she enters the room in only an inside out oversized t shirt] “God, I slept in. Stupid alarm. And even worse, my dress, my NEW one. I ……. can’t find it. Last time I saw it, it was ........ sorry, I’ve got to have a shower or I’m gonna be even LATER for work that I already am. Can someone …….. “

Billie [cutting in, anticipating what Rosie is going to say] “I’ll ring Angelo’s. Tell them your deal. Want us to make you any breckie?”

Rosie [still quite frantic] “No time …………[she heads for the bathroom] but thanks.”

Rosie enters the bathroom and turns on the taps in the shower. She did so on autopilot as her mind is ONLY thinking about her new dress. Yes, she knows that it got strewn about the floor when Denny undressed her last night ….. and even though Rosie is in a rush, she quickly checked everywhere in their room she could think of for the dress. Rosie even checked the bathroom to no avail before she frantically entered the lounge room and spoke to Skye and Billie. Rosie, as she still on autopilot showers, continues to think about her missing dress and, less importantly at this very moment, how late for work she is. 

Back in the lounge room, Skye and Billie are alone ….. well, aside from Sasha’s cat Beatrix. Sasha herself left earlier this morning for uni, whilst Blake [who drove her there], Denny, Ruby and Billy have headed off to work. Skye’s phone rings for 4th time. Each time it’s her dad. Skye adjusts her glasses a little, before she decides – with Billie looking at her encouragingly – to take the call ……..

Skye [cautiously] “Dad …..what’s ……why …… “

Skye's Dad  “I ……I need your help.”

Skye [slightly astonished] “You want MY help. After every ……………… “

Skye's Dad [tersely] “Listen, girl. We’ll be on your turf here. I’m gonna bring some of my friends, but you’re gonna tell me the 2 people who aren’t on your team who know the area best. And if you don’t, the race is OFF.”

Skye looks worriedly at Billie. This is a “request” she’d not been expecting, but she knows it’s one she’ll have to help with. To rid herself for GOOD of her evil father. Skye knows she can’t fake this. Has to give her dad the people who actually are the best for the job. It’s …… Skye knows she wouldn’t be able to sleep if she fibbed at such a crucial moment in her life. She knows that the 2 people she’s about to suggest are not only quite adept in the bush but are unfortunately also known for their underhand tactics ……………..

Skye [as confidently as she can] “I swear on my life that what I’m about to tell you is EXACTLY what ........ “

Skye's Dad [cutting in, with an annoyed voice] “Get on with it, you little bitch.”

Skye [through gritted teeth after what her dad has just called her] “Andy Barrett and Hunter King. You’ll do no better than them.”

Skye proceeds to give her dad the contact details of the two. Sure, Skye hasn’t been in town long but the story of the dream, and the race, is common knowledge ….and EVERYONE’S been talking about it, including the less desirably natured residents of the town.

Skye's Dad [tersely] “Looking forward to locking you in your room again, you little ……… “

Skye ends the call. It’s not like she didn’t know what her dad was about to call her, whilst Billie muchly hugs new bestie ……….and the muchly late for work Rosie exits the house in a flurry.

TO BE CONTINUED

• 2 weeks later...

WONDERFUL comments Kristen, Red Ranger 1, pembie and Sarah !!!

Kristen, BIG apologies for ALWAYS calling you Kirsten previously.

CHAPTER 23

Skye breathes deeply post the phone call with her dad. She knows needs to do something to really take her mind off how annoyed she feels right now ……..

Skye [as happily as she can] “Hey, Billie, let’s get out of here. Down to the beach …or even maybe get in some orienteering and/or climbing practice by heading up to the light house. Yeah, I gotta work thru this ….. [annoyed voice] God, I’m annoyed at my dad.”

Billie knows that her friend is worked up, and IS keen to help her …….. but ……..

Billie [cautiously] “Yeah, that sounds good …….but how about you head on out and I’ll join you VERY shortly after.”

Skye “I could wait. I’m not, like, beyond worked up. Just mostly. Yeah, a run or just …something to get these feeling outta my system.”

Billie “REALLY sounds like you should head off. I PROMISE I’ll be not far behind you.”

Skye “OK, But, yeah, you’ll have to get your skates on to catch me …cos I am gonna be making my way to the lighthouse at warp speed.”

Billie TRULY believes what Skye said when her bestie starts jogging in the house. Billie hears the front door open and quickly close …… but she knows that it’s going to take a while before she makes her way out of the house and after Skye. And there’s one VERY good reason for that.

Billie lifts her suitcase onto the couch before unzipping it. She doesn’t open it just yet. Now that she is totally alone, Billie is feeling good ….. and is about to remove her shorts when she sees something out of the corner of her eye. Billie looks at the suitcase, hoping no clothes are sticking out even a tad. She then sees that it was only Beatrix she glanced ……

Billie [relieved voice] “Good thing you can’t talk. Given what I'm about to do.”

Billie removes her shorts and tank top. Feels strange but good to be in the lounge room in only, in this case, a purple bra and light blue panties. There’s something she rather be wearing though. Billie opens her suitcase, and sees the dress she “borrowed” from Rosie in the dead of the night. Billie thinks about her actions on the early hours of this morning ………

Billie, at just after 2am this morning, snuck out of the bed she’s been sharing with Skye …..before she eagerly made her way into Rosie and Denny’s room. Billie, who has a small torch with her again …as it’s not the first time she’d raided Rosie’s wardrobe, enters the room. She knew that nether of the lovebirds would wake ……they hadn’t any of the previous times.

Billie looked in Rosie’s wardrobe without success. Her heart skipped a beat or 3. Where on Earth was the dress? It …..the moment Billie saw it. Rosie has such FINE style. Billie is thinking about giving up, at least for tonight, on attaining the dress .....but as she points the torch forlornly down a little, she sees clothes strewn about the floor. Billie wasn’t expecting that. She surveys the floor with the torch. Billie can’t believe it when he sees the floral dress just strewn about. Rosie doesn’t deserve such a beautiful item of clothing if she’s just going to dump it on the floor like this.

Billie looks quickly at the clock nearby. It’s 8.37 am and no one should be home for hours, so she eagerly picks up the pink trimmed dress out of her suitcase and slips it on. Feels as good on Billie as it looks. She looks at the nearby Beatrix ……

Billie [smiley voice] “This will be out little secret.”

Billie looks at her open suitcase and sees several of the other clothes that she’s stolen from Rosie …….

......before she hears the front door open. Billie can’t believe it. She’s going to be soooooo busted …… but by ……….

Rosie [shocked as she sees Billie trying to remove her dress] “BILLIE !!!!!! It’s ………. YOU !!!!”

Billie [shocked] “What …..what are you doing home?”

Rosie “Arrived too late at work. They gave my shift to someone else, but MORE importantly [REALLY annoyed voice] WHAT are you doing wearing MY new dress?”

Billie’s totally a deer in the headlights. She ……there’s no way she saw this coming. Billie sits on the couch ….trying to deal with the sitch …..

Rosie [very slightly less annoyed] “WHY, Billie??? You know that I’ve been ……concerned about my clothes going astray …… and …… PLEASE say something. Just …….WHY ???”

Billie [still in shock at being busted] “I ……. Your clothes are sooooooo ……… I’m sorry.”

Billie quickly gets up and REALLY quickly removes the dress ….before exiting the house through the front door. Billie runs down the street…..not caring, or consciously realising, that she’s only in bra and panties right now.

Rosie, back inside the house, is also quite in shock that this all has occurred - especially when she sees the rest of her missing clothes in Billie’s suitcase!!!!!!   

TO BE CONTINUED

MUCHLY thanks for the comments Kristen, Sarah, pembie and  Red Ranger 1 !!!

CHAPTER 24

Charlie is driving her patrol car, with the Bay’s new cop beside her. They’ve, within the last few minutes, got a call over the radio … to be on the lookout for the currently only in her underwear Billie …..and as they do  so …………

Kat “I’ve heard rumors that you’re thinking about going for a transfer to the city?”

Charlie [a little taken aback] “I see you’re already a fully paid up member to the Summer Bay grapevine. Let’s just concentrate on Billie.”

Kat “She’s living with your daughter at the moment, isn’t she? ……Have you talked to Ruby about the move? I’ve heard you two are pretty tight knit these days.”

Charlie isn’t that keen to talk about this right now, but it IS a good way to bond with her fellow police officer ……..

Charlie “Haven’t got that far. I’ve only sent in my application yesterday. Talked to my wife Bianca about it …of course. She’s been talking to some of her contacts within the education department. See if a transfer is possible for her.”

Kat “Why …….if you don’t mind me asking …why the move?”

Charlie “I like the Bay, but ……yeah, this place has been great. Met both my wives here .........but, yeah, Bianca and I feel like it’s time to head back to REAL civilization, the city.”

Kat “Funny that that real civilization is what I came here to get away from. To each their own, I guess. [something catches her eye at the side of the road] Hey, that must be her.”

Charlie pulls the car to a stop on Kat’s side of the road. They both exit the car and when Charlie gets close enough to truly see the girl who is lying seemingly unconscious on the footpath ……

Charlie [worried voice] “It’s Billie alright.”

Kat [slightly sarcastic voice] “I know this is a beachside community, but that’s not even a bikini she’s wearing.”

Charlie [after a small smirk] “Let’s just get her revived ………I’ve only met Billie, like, once ….but from what we heard on the radio, this sounds like she wasn’t thinking straight. Grab some water out of the car, while I…...[soft-ish voice, as Kat obeys] Billie, oh, Billie. [Charlie sees some movement from the bra and panties clad girl] Good.”

Billie slowly sits up as Kat puts a police jacket over her shoulders, and hands Charlie the bottle of water …….

Billie [sheepish, and kinda groggy voice] “Thanks .....for the jacket. You both probably ……. [annoyed voice, remembers everything that has happened] God, I’ll probably have to find a new place to stay now.”

Charlie “Let’s worry about that later. Have some water, then we’ll take you to the hospital”

Billie [a little confused] “How long was I out for? ….. like, days?”

Kat “Not that long, but it’s best to be certain that you’re totally OK.”

Billie [begrudgingly] “OK. [she gestures for Charlie to hand her the water, and takes several sips when Charlie hands the bottle to her] Give me a chance to avoid being grilled by Rosie.”

Charlie and Kat help Billie to her feet, before they all get in the police car and head for the hospital.

+++

Soon after, Skye is at the base of the headland on which the lighthouse sits atop. She’s waiting for Rosie to pick her up and take her to the hospital. Skye, who was part way up the climb to the top of the headland, was more the a little dumb founded when Rosie phoned and told her about what happened. Skye isn’t sure what shocked her more ….that Billie is the clothes thief …or that she just ran out of the house in just bra and panties OR that Billie is at the hospital right now.

Skye sees Rosie’s car come into her circle of flight when she rounds a nearby corner. When the car pulls up beside her, Skye is more than a little tentative to get in. It’s like, Billie is her friend and she’s done THIS to one of the people they are staying with. Skye isn’t keen on being in the confined space of a car right now with Rosie …..and is a little surprised that Rosie is doing this. It’s like, if Rosie wanted to throttle Billie on the way home from the hospital, why is she collecting Skye along the way? OR why has Rosie even agreed to pick up the person who’d been “borrowing” her clothes?

Skye puts her hand on the roof of the car, close to the top of the passenger door, and starts to really REALLY wonder about something else. Something Rosie mentioned as soon as Skye talked about her dreams to all of the people she’s currently living with  ………

Rosie [moments after she reaches over and uses the electronic controls to wind down the passenger window] “It’s far safer for both of us, especially you, if you get in the car before I drive you to the hospital. Hanging off the side is something a crazy person would do.”

Skye [after smiling at the comment, despite her worries] “I guess you’ve got me there.”

Skye gets into the car and quickly fastens her seat belt before Rosie puts the car back in gear and continues the journey to the hospital. Skye is still muchly worried about Rosie’s comments post the discussion about her dream, and Rosie picks up on the awkward silence from her passenger …………..

Rosie [slightly deliberately flippantly] “Are you aiming for a world record on how few words are said tween two FRIENDS on a single car ride?”

Skye [cautiously] “ I’m …… I’m worried.”

Rosie “THAT I got. About?”

Skye [worried voice] “If I’ll have your roof over my head tonight? If Billie will? Are you going to “kill” her when we pick her up from the hospital? And ……..[very softly] no.”

Rosie “ And …what?”

Skye breathes deeply, as she thinks about how GREAT Rosie told her that she is in the bush, with orienteering and all kinds of those type of skills. Worse currently still is how others in the Bay have also sung Rosie’s praises in this regard ……..

Skye [cautiously] “Whether you’ll still help me? Still be on my team for the race?”

Rosie [after being taken aback a little by those comments] “I’m taking it that Billie will be by your side, like in the dream?”

Skye [more cautiously than before] “Yeah …..she’s ….she’s my bestie.”

Rosie [sternly, after quickly weighing up her options] “Then I WON’T be. You’ll have to win the race WITHOUT me.”                                  

TO BE CONTINUED

• 2 weeks later...

ADORING the comments Kristen, Red Ranger 1, Sarah and pembie !!!

CHAPTER 25 !!!

Rosie and Skye exit the elevator at the hospital. Rosie is quite steamed up and Skye is still trying to get her head around Rosie’s ultimatum. Skye had barely spoken since Rosie devastatingly made Skye aware of her current stance, and as they head towards Billie’s room ……….

Skye [with some trepidation] “Let me speak to her. You still look like you want to tear Billie apart.”

Rosie [sullen] “On HER side, I see.”

Skye “I’m on MY side. [Rosie looks unimpressed] Come on. Just let me talk to her. I want to sort something out.”

Rosie “Not liking your chances. There’s NO way I’m on your team if she is. [annoyed voice] That clothes stealing bitc……….”  

Skye [cutting in, enthused voice] “I’ve GOT to try.”

Skye sees the look of almost disdain on Rosie’s face, but knows she HAS to do this ……and moments after she enters the room and sees a more than slightly embarrassed looking Billie lying on the bed …….

Skye [trying a little to lighten the heavy mood] “Well, that’s a different look for you. A hospital gown rather than just your undies or Rosie’s clothes.”

Billie “Where is ………..   How did you get here?”

Skye “Rosie drove me. She’s just outside this room …..[slightly annoyed voice] and this whole clothes thing has ….let’s just say it might be the end of my freedom.”

Billie [perplexed] “What ?!?!?”

Skye “Before I tell you, I need to know WHY you did this. Rosie’s our friend. She helped you with Ricky. I REALLY don’t get it. [Skye sees a very downtrodden, guilty look on Billie’s face, and puts her hand atop her friend’s] What’s that look about?”

Billie [very cautiously] “I ……. “

Skye [soothing voice, after waiting a little bit and knowing that Billie wasn’t going to continue] “Come on. We’re besties. You can tell me ANYTHING.”

Billie [downtrodden voice] “I couldn’t help myself. [She see the “what do you mean?” look on Skye’s face] Things were going TOO well. Not that long ago, I was used to my life being a mess, but now I’ve got you and things are good with ALL my fam now. Even Ricky  …..and Rosie, on top of ALL of that, she’s just got the BEST style.”

Skye gets her friend’s logic – things going TOO good and all - but she doesn’t think that Rosie will ……….

Skye [initially cautiously] “Well, you’ve ……… you’ve just made my bid for freedom a “bit” harder. [Skye sees the perplexed look on Billie’s face] Rosie said that if you’re on my team for the race, she won’t be.”

Billie almost can’t believe that Skye just said that ……….

Billie [curious voice] “Sounds like you’re going to …….[all but shocked tone] Why would you choose ME over a girl who sounds like she could give Bear Grylls a run for his money? That’s just sooooo illogical.”

Skye “It’s AS illogical as you stealing Rosie’s clothes ….. [cheeky voice] Besides, whoever said the human race was logical.”

Billie [as upbeat as she can, despite wanting to be by her friend's side] “You should choose her.”

Skye [passionately] “But Rosie’s not my bestie. We’ve been through soooooo much together. We BELONG together. I mean, not Rosie/Denny together, but ………………… “

Skye stops talking mid sentence …..as her thoughts of the race, AND how she thinks that whatever the 2 teams will racing to find is something historical, have made her have a VERY quick vision !!!!! Skye can’t believe it ….as she’s been asleep the other two times something like this has happened to her …….

Skye [VERY enthused voice] “I CAN have my cake and eat it too. [Billie looks at her curiously] How do you feel about water? ……I mean, beyond surfing.”

Billie has NO idea what her bestie might be/is talking about, and decides on a less than serious response ……

Billie [cheeky voice] “I know Rosie has a thing for girls, but I don’t think me in wet t shirt contest is the way to go here.”

Skye [after a smirk] “That’s funny, but no. [Billie looks at her like she REALLY wants to know what Skye has thought of] OK, I’ll tell you.”                   

TO BE CONTINUED

• 3 weeks later...

MUCHLY thanks for the comments, RedRanger 1, Kristen, Sarah and pembie !!!

CHAPTER 26 !!!

Billie stands just inside the door of the surf club. She muses that the big race is just days now. It’s three weeks after the revelation that she was stealing Rosie’s clothes, and during that time, both teams had been training in bush land surrounding the Bay ……with Skye’s dad and 2 of his mates from the rural South Australian town of Eudunda getting to know their team mates Andy and Hunter.  

Billie exits the building, and sees the sizable crowd gathered for an event that she’s now wondering why she agreed to ….. a charity event with a difference. Billie sees the medieval style stocks that have been built since Billie and Rosie agreed to Skye’s plan – for Rosie to get some pay back and for others to give to the fave charities.

Billie sees Skye and Rosie standing near the stocks, and she stops walking. Maybe this isn’t the best idea after all. Skye sees her friend’s apprehension and heads towards her …….

Skye “Hey, I thought you were on board with this.”

Billie [cautious] “Well, it’s actually here now. Today’s the day. And I REALLY don’t know about this.”

Skye “It’s disadvantageous for people to actually hit you in the face. If they do, they have to pay twice as much to their charity of choice. [Billie doesn’t look that impressed] AND if Rosie does, that’s 1 less top or skirt you have to buy her.”

Billie “Yeah, but that she still might hate me enough to not care about the clothes.”

Skye [optimistically] “The 2 of you have been getting on well during all the training we’ve been doing for the race. She won’t hit you in the face.”

Billie [worried voice] “We’ll see.”

Billie and Skye make their way to the stocks [that farm girl Skye and Denny constructed] and Blake, with his g/f Sasha close by, lifts the top bar of the device ……

Rosie [happy voice] “I’m going to enjoy this.”

Sasha “She’s our friend. Don’t enjoy this too much.”

Billie, as slow as she can, gets her head and hands into the slots. She sees Rosie smirk as she does so. Blake then lowers and secures the top bar. Billie really really looks unsure now. Why did I agree to this?, she muses ….whilst Sasha wheels herself to being to just in front of the right side of the stocks …….

Sasha [loudly] “Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, time to get this show on the road. [the crowd becomes quiet after about 15 seconds] The rules for those of you that aren’t Rosie are as follows. $5 to your fave charity buys you 5 water balloons ….for you to throw at our, well, kinda willing volunteer. BUT, if you actually hit her in the face, that doubles what you have donate to your charity. Different of course for Rosie, each time she splashes Billie, without hitting her in the face, Billie has to buy her an item of clothing of her choice ……[smiley voice] which she hopefully won’t “borrow” afterwards. Billie, any last words?”

Billie [trying to sound enthused] “Give to your fave charities, guys …..but let’s not do the double your donation thing TOO much. I like my face the way it is.”

Sasha “OK, people. Everyone line up ….. behind Rosie, of course.”

Sasha looks at Billie, seeing a muchly nervous grimace on her face, as Rosie heads for the front of a decent queue. There a line on the ground 5 meters from the stocks and a table next to the line which Ruby and Billy are manning. Rubes and her b/f will be taking the money/info on who people are pledging that money to AND handing out the balloons, and as Ruby hands Rosie a small bucket with 5 water balloons in it ……

Billie “Remember, if you hit me in the face, that one LESS thing I have to buy you.”

Rosie [will a twinkle in her eye] “We know.”

Billie, as much as she can, braces for what’s about to happen. Will Rosie want as many clothes as possible here, or will she want to hit Billie in the face more?

Rosie picks up her 1st water balloon and throws it virtually straight away ……..

SPLASH !!!!!

The water balloon hits the frame of the stocks just to the right of Billie’s now wet face  …..

Rosie [happy voice] “That’s a skirt you owe me. An EXPENSIVE one.”

Billie tries to smile. At least she wasn’t hit full on actually in the face, but this whole hting could get quite costly. Worth it though, as Billie knows, having seen Miss Prichard in action over the last few weeks, how GREAT Rosie is scouring the bush ……and Billie can also see, towards the front of the queue, her sister Ricky …..with Zac by her side. That’s a good thing. Looks like this charity event is a date for the muchly happy duo ……but will Ricky’s happiness make her not what to hit Billie in the face too?

Rosie throws, one at a time of course, throws the rest of her 1st batch of balloons at Billie. One, the 4th throw, is totally off target, and 2 others get the right result ….more clothes …..but the last of the initial volley …..

Billie [seconds after the balloon strikes her right cheek] “Owwwww !!!!! [annoyed voice] You meant that.”

Rosie tries to look a little sheepish, but she knows that she did.

+++

As the afternoon continues, Billie gets hit a few more times full on in the face ….none of these full on hits are from Rosie - there’s 1 from Ricky, though ……… but most shots either hit the frame nowhere near Billie, or merely hit next to her face, splashing but not hurting her.        

Ruby sees Charlie approaching the desk …….

Ruby “Mum, can I guess your charity?” 

Charlie [cautiously] “Rubes, can we talk?”

Ruby “Sure. Billy ……. “

Billy [cutting in] “No probs. Can handle this by myself.”

Charlie “Thanks, Billy.”

Ruby and Charlie walk way from the gathered spectators, hearing the wooden flame of the stocks being hit as they do ……..

Charlie [apprehensively, to break the ice] “Billie owes Rosie almost a new wardrobe at this rate.”

Ruby [sensing there’s something more to this] “What’s up, Mum?”

Charlie “Better just come out and say this or I never will. [Ruby looks at her expectantly] Bianca and I, we’re ….. we’re moving to the city.”

Ruby [shocked] “What ?!?!? When?”

Charlie “I ….I applied for transfer a few weeks ago. Got word late yesterday that I got it. Bianca’s at home now, telling April ….and the other “Angels.”

Ruby really wasn’t expecting that, and nows it WILL feel weird without her mum around, but ……..

Ruby [truthfully] “You’ll be the BEST officer at whatever station you’re going to. I just know it. [Ruby kisses Charlie on her right cheek] I take it Stepmum’s got something lined up.”

Charlie “Yeah. As soon as I we talked about me going for this new opportunity, she made some calls. [Charlie starts to have tears in her eyes] I know you’re strong, my baby girl, BUT I’m also glad that Billy and the “Angels” are here. And the city’s not far away. Bianca and I will be back Bayside form time to time, and you guys can come visit.“

Ruby [who also has tears welling] “When ……… “

Charlie [cutting in, as Ruby’s tears take over] “Will be another week or so before we head off. KNOW I’m going to miss you. We’ve been through a LOT in this town.”

Ruby [as she tries to ease her tears] “We soooo have, oh sister, sorry, MOTHER of mine.”

Charlie muchly hugs her daughter, before they head back to the festivities         

TO BE CONTINUED

NOTE – this chapter was inspired by Tessa de Josselin’s character, Samantha, in kids drama “In your Dreams” being in a similar situation. The charity bit, not the clothes stealing.  

“Billie” in the medieval stocks       http://www.pilloryhistory.com/702835.jpg

• 7 months later...

After what seems like forever …….let’s call it like a mid season [well, maybe late season] break!!!

Quick recap of what's happened so far …….

Skye and Billie [who is Ricky’s sister in this fic] recently arrived in the Bay and they have arranged an orienteering type race against Skye’s rather evil dad. Billie, Ruby, Rosie and paraplegic Sasha are on Skye’s team, and there are 2 locals are the opposing side [along with Skye’s dad and 2 of his famer mates]. If Skye wins the race, she will be FREE of her abusive, evil father.

Oh, and the action below takes place 2 days after the Billie in stocks charity day [which occurred in Chapter 26 of this fic] ………..          

CHAPTER 27 !!!!  

“If you don’t tell me where you’ve hidden them, I’m gonna break your arm.”……..

…… SNARLS Hunter as he grabs hold of Raffy!!!!

She’d just exited the surf club and …….

Raffy Morgan [confident, sarcastic voice, despite being manhandled] “Even if you do, my big sister’s a doctor, so it won’t be sooo bad.”

Hunter pushes Raffy away. She falls to the ground but quickly gets to her feet. Raffy, who’s moved the Bay with elder sister Tori and big brother Brody, heads down the beach. She wants to clear her head after being kinda intimidated by the loser who just attacked her.

Andy, who is Hunter’s partner in crime, wasn’t far away from Hunter when he attacked Raffy and he watched her movements along the beach with interest ……

Andy [annoyed] “You shouldn’t have let her go so easily.”

Hunter “Just wanted to soften her up a little. We’ll keep an eye on her. Break her.”

Andy “Liking you’re thinking.”

The duo head into the surf club, to formulate their next plan.

+++

Raffy enters her house. She glances, as she always does when she enters the house, at the photo of her parents who were killed when a tree collapsed on them whilst the family was bushwalking in a national park a few years ago. Since then, Tori and Brody have been pseudo parents to their smart, pretty, younger sister. Tori enters the main room of the house where Raffy is. She knows something’s up ….. even though Raffy has hoping she could avoid telling Tori about what the loser bully did to her.

Tori [concerned] “What’s up? I KNOW something is.”

Raffy “Can I tell you when we’re on our way to hiding the you know whats in the bush?“

Tori [worried, but accepting voice] “I guess.”

+++

Soon after, the Morgan sisters are in the heart of the bushland that’s on the outskirts of town. Tori’s mind, now that she knows that Hunter threatened her little sister, thinks that sometimes the Hippocratic oath she took as a doctor isn’t the best thing …… if she had Hunter is a patient. Tori admonishes herself for such thoughts, before she thinks about being here in this bushland. Raffy sees that Tori is constantly either looking at her or listening for anything in the bush that could be the sound of impending doom ….. with thoughts of their parents VERY muchly in her mind. Tori knows though that fears must be faced. Can’t just stop doing what you love doing even though that thing took 2 people VERY beloved to Tori away from her. She admits to herself that that’s the reason she agreed to hide the items for the contest …doing so as she will [should?] be impartial as she and her fam are new to the Bay.

Tori and Raffy choose a spot where they will hide one of the being searched for items, and as Raffy takes something out of her backpack …..

Raffy [happy voice] “What an appropriate choice. A BLUE lightsaber for Skye’s team. [slightly annoyed tone] The team that DIDN’T go all psycho and try to intimidate me.”

Tori “But BOTH teams searching for a blue blade.”

Raffy [playful voice] “You’re spoiling my fun, [kinda sarcastic tone] Mum.”

Tori looks at her younger sister, who is holding a non-electronic version of the iconic STAR WARS weapon, and Tori knows that BOTH of them are thinking right now once more of their parents, Kate & Coby, who introduced their kids to that oh so AWESOME galaxy far, far away. As she starts to dig a hole to place the toy saber in, Raffy hopes that during her life, she can display the courage of her heroes like Princess Leia, Rey, Sabine Wren, Jyn Erso and Chirrut Imwe. Having a witty, sarcastic tongue like K-2SO wouldn’t go astray either …….although she NEVER wants to, in a REAL life situation, have to say “There’s a problem on the horizon. There’s NO horizon.”

THUD !!!!!!

Raffy’s shovel hits something that sounds metallic …….

Tori “Let’s see what you just hit.”

Tori & Raffy, as quickly as they can, remove enough soil from around the item to be able to remove it from the ground ……

Tori “Well, you’re the one who came across it. You should be the one to pick it up.”

Raffy reaches into the hole and steadily removes the item. It’s triangular. About ½ of metre tall, and feels decently heavy …suggesting that it’s metal type skin goes all, if not most of the way to its core. There’s writing and/or symbols covering the item, and Raffy, being somewhat of a history buff, sees her sister looking at her ……

Raffy “The symbols and writing don’t look famil. [playful voice] But maybe someone did this scavenger hunt before us, and this is the result. [Raffy sees the skeptical look on Tori’s face] Or not. We’ll have to secure it in the car. Who knows WHAT this thing is.”

Tori [as she & Raffy puts the mysterious item in Tori’s backpack] “Good idea. We’ll talk to Skye about this after we’ve hidden the other teams’ lightsaber.”

Raffy “Let’s dig another hole for Skye’s team’s blade ….[annoyed that she doesn’t know what the item is voice] so we can totally find again where we found the annoying thing now in your bag.

+++

Soon after, the Morgan sisters make their way to the house where Ruby, Rosie etc al [and currently Skye & Billie] live, having buried both lightsabers. They see that the door, being Summer Bay, is open ……….

Tori [calls out, as the duo enter the house] “Hey, It’s just Raffy and I.”

Tori & Raffy enter the longue room, and observe that Rosie, Skye & Ruby are either in that room or the ajoining kitchen …..

Tori “Just letting you know that an item each that the 2 teams will be looking for is now in place.”

Raffy “And not that this will help you in any way, but you’ll be looking for a lightsaber.”

Skye [happy voice] “How coooool !!!! [reverent tone] The Force is with me, and I am one with The Force.”

Tori “Coool. VERY good to meet a kindred spirit. Raffy, Brodes and I loooove Star Wars. How many times you seen Rogue One?”

Skye [playful voice] “A few.”

Rosie “BILLION times.”

Tori [with a grin on her face] “Same. THAT Vader scene. BEYOND amazing !!!!!! and seeing ………”

Skye [cutting in] “Yeah, just everything. Galen. The Death Star. Jedha. Jyn, Chirrut, K2 and the gang.  EVERYTHING at the end …… “

Raffy [cutting in] “AND our boy Mendo awesome as Krennic. And what a way for him to go. Talk about irony.”

The trio collectively smile, before …….

Rosie “As awesome as that love fest sounded, I take it you’re here for another reason …….maybe.”

Skye [tongue in cheek] “Sounds like The Force bought them here.”

Tori “Don’t think so …….. but ………. “

Tori completely loses her train of thought when she sees Billy enters the room. Sure, the Morgan fam were introduced to Ruby’s b/f days ago, but still the sight of a man dressed in women’s clothes [in this case, a floral halter neck maxi dress] is ….intriguing. Or more to the point, Tori finds it fascinating that whilst Billy dresses like a girl, he still looks male …. A small beard, short hair and a distinct lack of feminine suppleness in his skin and lacking, from what Tori’s observed, in most of the stereotypical drag queen type looks. Having said that, furthering the fascination is that Billy has what appears to be a version of breasts on his chest ……..

Raffy [a child of the city so Billy’s attire seems par for the course] “That’s a REALLY pretty dress, Billy.”

Billy “Thanks. Rubes bought me it for Christmas last year.”

Raffy [happy voice] “Sounds like you two are totally loved up.”

Billy [soulful, loving voice] “I’d travel to the ENDS of the Earth for this woman.”

Ruby [tender voice] “Same here.”

Tori [as Billy & Ruby softly kiss on the lips and Raffy smiles] “Anyway, the real reason we are here is this.”

Tori removes the triangular object she and Raffy found in the bush from her bag and places it on a nearby bench. INSTANTLY, there’s a blinding light !!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

AWESOME comments Kristen, Red Ranger 1, pembie and Sarah  !!!!!!

pembie, as you’ll see the light does affect someone, but it’s certainly not Raffy.

CHAPTER 28 !!!

When the blinding light dissipates after 30 seconds …….

Raffy [shocked voice] “What on EARTH was that???”

Tori and Raffy immediately start to think of what’s just occurred. What caused the brilliant light? Did it do anything? …aside from temporarily blind everyone?????  …………

Nearby, Rosie looks at Ruby, who seems dumbfounded and more than a little overawed. Rosie looks where Ruby is looking. They see Billy running an intrigued/perplexed hand slowing over her !!!!! smooth as silk hairless chin before running same hand through the back of her ¼-way-down-her-back dark locks.

Skye, Tori and Raffy are shocked and speechless. How ??????………… Billy’s human. Humans don’t instantly change sex !!!! Even ones who dress in clothes more associated with the other gender.

Ruby is also in shock. As is Billy …….and Rosie, but the latter decides to act ………

Rosie [frantic voice] “Billy, I KNOW there are people around but you GOT to JAZZ, Billy. [even more frantic tone, after Billy doesn’t respond] Billy, wake the **** up and change.”

Billy heard Rosie the first time, but he’s/she’s trying to process the fact that ….they are COMPLETELY biologically now a woman  !!!!!!

Billy focuses on the task at hand. Billy thinks of the man he was just seconds ago ……….. but NOTHING happens.

Ruby [worried voice] “What is it, Billy?”

Billy [female voice, of course] “I ……. [shocked voice] God, I sound like a …………. [really REALLY shocked tone] I CAN’T change.”

Billy stumbles down onto the nearby couch. Billy is DISTRAUGHT and puts her hands over her face, covering it completely. Ruby sits next to Billy and hugs her. Ruby can’t believe it. Sure, she’s hugged other girl friends, but they weren’t until moments ago her boyfriend.

Billy tries to clear his mind. To focus somehow …….but it’s no good – Billy remains a woman !!!!!!!!!!!

As Ruby consoles her beloved, Rosie tries her best initially to explain away ….somehow ….what happened, but Skye, Tori and Raffy aren’t buying anything Rosie is saying, although they appreciated her attempt to ease the tension with her references to Jurassic Park/African frogs. Tori and co realise though that Rosie ISN’T going to tell them the truth about what’s going on, why she told Billy to Jazz ……whatever that means, so ……..

Tori [soothingly] “Billy, can I see if you’re alright? Your vital signs I mean.”

Billy [barely louder than a squeak] “OK.”

Billy gently gestures to Ruby for her to end the admittedly awesome embrace.  Ruby kisses Billy on the cheek, noting its suppleness at she did so. Ruby can’t help but think of her mum’s sex life at this very moment, but as Ruby moves slowly away, Tori, Raffy, Rosie and Skye see Billy’s face. The former male is beyond been sobbing, and clearly can’t believe what has happened.

Tori and Billy go into the latter’s bedroom and sit on the bed. Tori takes Billy’s pulse, blood pressure and the like, and even though she can hear Billy’s feminine voice and see that it’s a female body she’s just partially examined, Tori is still a little taken aback when Billy undoes the knot at the back of her neck that was holding the maxi dress in place. The top half of the garment drops to Billy’s waist. Billy’s actions reveal her lace all but see through bra and that Billy now has, of course, actual real breasts!!!! Billy undid the top of her dress so she could REALLY look down at her chest, to truly see that the change is REALLY real, and Tori sees that Billy is looking TOTALLY messed up by her new sitch ………..

Tori [saying the first thing that comes into her head in the midst of this strange sitch] “If you’re like the rest of us, you’ll ….. well, HATE to wear bras in time. [Billy looks at her and smiles the smallest smile] Billy, what’s going on here? I might be able to help.”  

Billy “Thanks for seeing that I’m physically fine, but ……….. it’s good that you were here ….maybe when it happened ….. so you might be able to help ….eventually …… but…….. “  [her voice trails off]

Tori [soothingly, after realizing Billy isn’t going to add to that] “Call me any time. I want to help, and if this change is permanent ……… Just call me.”

Billy [appreciative voice] “Thanks, Tor.”

Tori heads for the doorway, but even before she gets there, Billy slumps down in the bed. The doctor heads back into the main room  …….

Tori [worried voice] “Ruby, Billy could really with some ………. “

Ruby [loving voice, cutting in] “Definitely. [worried tone] He’s …she’s good physically though?”

Tori “Muchly. I just wish you lot would let me …. “

Raffy [cutting in] “Us.”

Tori “In.”

Tori & Raffy can see from the look on Ruby’s face that she’s not going to let them in on what’s going on …… and Skye would have been similarly annoyed with that sitch, if something else hadn’t caught her eye …….

Skye [shocked] “Guys, take a look at what’s written on the thing you found.”

As Ruby heads for her room, to comfort/console Billy, Tori, Raffy & Rosie join Skye in looking at the triangular object …….

…….which now has engraved on it, rather the symbols and the like …… on all sides …….

Billy Pierce is Llahnairda

TO BE CONTINUED

• 2 weeks later...

MANY thanks for the MEGA comments Kristen, Red Ranger 1, Sarah and pembie !!!!!!

CHAPTER 29 !!!

Tori is stunned when she sees that the writing on the outside of the object has changed, whilst Rosie deliberately tries to act/be all freaked like the others ……despite knowing Billy’s real [alien] name …….

Raffy [overwhelmed voice, as she takes her mobile out of her pocket] “Look at this. These are photos I took of the object when we found it.”

Skye [surprised voice] “Those symbols look kinda ancient Egyptian, but not. How can it have changed in just those few seconds?”

Tori “Rosie, you seem to be ……… [sternly] What’s going on? You’re trying to act all shocked like Raffy and I, but there’s just ……. You KNOW something. Billy changes sex instantly and his name is now on ……whatever we found.”

Rosie is struggling, with the weight of the world/the glare of the trio who don’t know Billy’s secret looking at her, but Tori’s eager stare dissipates moments later. Rosie looks over her shoulder and sees Billy re-enter the room. She understandably still looks a mess, and Ruby is helping Billy …… whose arm is around the back of Ruby’s neck. Yeah, Billy’s [or is it Billie now?, Not to confuse the previously male person with Ricky’s sister – and Skye’s friend – Billie] is certainly worse for wear, and leaning on Ruby for physical and emotional support ……

Billy [with as much conviction as she can muster, despite the intriguing state she’s in] “They should know, Rosie.”

Ruby [worried voice] “Are you REALLY sure about this, Billy?”

Tori [soothing voice] “ALL we want to do is help.”

Rosie [smiley voice] “As “Angel” Rikki once said, this is getting close to the worst kept secret of all time.”

Billy proceeds to tell Tori, Raffy and Skye the story of her life ……. How he was until minutes ago, one of the few people from his alien species – the Liagiba – who can morph into any living being; how he met Ruby when she and several other Baysiders were abducted and taken to Billy’s home world, Drahnrae; that Billy and Ruby developed feelings for each other and how came to Earth to be with her !!!!!!; that Billy’s all in compassing mega device can be used for time travel [which bought together 1990s boy Blake with the admittedly retro dressing Sasha] and cross galaxy communications …….and now this : not being able to morph whilst now being a woman !!!!

No one knows what to say to all of that. How could you? ……when you’ve just discovered that there’s intelligent life beyond Earth AND it’s talking to you right now, but Raffy breaks the ice ……

Raffy [excited voice] “I know I loooooove a certain galaxy far, far way, but to actually MEET someone [whispered] not of this Earth [normal voice] is just ,……… “ [her voice trails off, as there ARE no words to describe her excitement]

Ruby “What do you think this all means, Billy?”

Billy [overawed] “Can’t believe that …….that I can’t morph.”

Rosie [realises something] “Although, this is kinda funny.”

Ruby [surprised and increasingly annoyed voice] “Billy’s got real ACTUAL boobs and this is FUNNY?”

Billy [realises something] “Oh yeah.”

Raffy “Yeah, cos Billy lost his memory when he was dropped in the ocean by mistake when he 1st got here ……. “

Tori [cutting in] “And the object we found was also in the middle of nowhere. Probably a similar guidance malfunction.”

The 6 women look at the triangular device, with Billy still more than a tad lost in her current sitch, but …….

Skye “If that’s an ….you know what device, they, your people, must be trying to contact you, Billy. Don’t know how/why it turned you totally into a woman, but …… “

Raffy [cutting in] “You said that ID card of yours is for comms.”

Ruby [cutting in] “Yeah, Billy. Use it and find out who turned you TOTALLY into a girl.”

As Ruby’s beloved nods in agreement, Ruby KNOWS right now that things are totally all messed up in her world. She completely loves Billy, and had no issues with the former him DRESSING like a girl, but actually being one !?!?!?!?! …… or more to the point, Ruby herself being in a girl on girl ship. That’s something else. Ruby knows that she initially had issues with Charlie/Joey, but she certainly has NO problems now with Charlie/Bianca, with mermaids couples Emma/Rikki and Bella/Cleo or even her own housemates Rosie/Denny, but Ruby herself in a same sex ship???? ….. this is one of/the primary reason Ruby didn’t think anything was funny before when Rosie suggested so.  Ruby knows she is lost in her own thoughts, and that she probably/definitely should be more so thinking/concerning herself with what Billy’s going through, but she can’t help it.

Ruby is bought mostly out of her own thoughts when ……

Raffy “I can’t believe I’m going to be here when Billy [E.T. voice] phones home.”

Billy [as Tori rolls her eyes] “Loving your style, Raff.”

Tori [intrigued voice] “SHOULD we be here? When you ………… “ [her voice trails off a little]

Billy “You guys are part of THIS, my situation, now.”

Ruby [trying to be upbeat voice] “It’s good that you guys know. Especially now you, Doc. If this all can’t be reversed, Billy’s gonna be having “fun” every month from now on …….and can now get ……preggy, I guess.”

Tori “Billy, I know you’re a mess, but how DO you feel about all of this? Despite your choice of clothes, did you ever want to ……. “

Billy [cutting in a little] Be female? [Tori nods] It’s not something I ever thought about. I mean i know tat there's people on Earth here who just know that they aren't the sex they were born, but I've NEVER had those kinda thoughts. Well, male me didn't ever. But yeah, when I 1st started staying at Ruby’s house after I came out of hospital, I put on a dress cos Rubes, her mum, their female housemates were all dressed that way. I thought, given that I had amnesia that that’s what I should do. Was SUPPOSED to do. Supposed to wear. But then Ruby told me the whole boys and girls clothes deal, but the dress I wore felt like a cool breeze on my only wearing what you guys call undies skin back home. Being a girl right now. Having REAL boobs and everything is just ………. I NEED to call home. Find out who send this triangular device to Earth and why. Yeah, that’s what I NEED to do.”

Billy takes her smart phone out of the pocket of her maxi dress. She then removes her ID card, which [still] has a picture of Billy as a male on it, from one of the pockets of the mobile case ……..and as Billy psyches herself up to make this interstellar “phone call”, someone can’t help themselves …….

Raffy [as Darth Vader-ish as she can] “This will be a day LONG remembered.” 

TO BE CONTINUED

WONDERFUL comments Kristen, Sarah, pembie and Red Ranger 1 !!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 30 !!!

EVERYONE is speechless !!!!!!

…….. and trying to deal with what had just occurred !!!

Billy’s cross universe “phone call” finished a ½ hour ago, and she, Ruby, Skye, Rosie, Tori and Raffy were all trying to deal with ….everything.  As the call was holographic, those other than Ruby & Billy are, as well as WHAT was said, dealing with the fact that they’ve now REALLY seen an alien ……as Rosie had never seen Billy in the now her original alien form.

MOST of the shock though was cos of what happened …….. including Billy’s parents, Kcivrah and Isela, being somewhat surprised that their boy is now stuck as a girl. An ALIEN girl, of course, no less. They admitted that they sent the probe that the Morgan siblings found, but had no idea that it would affect their son this way. Or, more to the point, they took the risk that the less that 3% probability that the probe will misread the situation that Billy dresses as a girl ……….as they’ve known for a while that he dresses the way he does AND proud of him for using his abilities to help save Summer Bay form the EVIL Heathzilla …… but then they unleashed what has bought the shocked silence room ……. ESPECIALLY for not only Billy but Ruby as well ………..

All 6 women are contemplating what’s occurred when  ……..

Sasha [calls out, as she enters the house aboard her on-hire-for-the-race-against-Skye’s-dad power wheelchair] “Hey, all. [she makes it to the end of the hallway and stops when she sees the worried looks on mostly familiar faces] What’s …….. who’s the newbie and why are her clothes looking sooooo famil?”

Billy heard Sasha, and he glances the smallest glance at her & Blake [who arrived home with Sash], but she can’t deal with it, and …….

Rosie [speaking with as much vigour as she can, despite the wind being knocked out of the room’s collective sails] “The new girl ….. is Billy …… as in the used to be male Billy  …… but now ………….. “

Rosie stops speaking, as she sees Billy remove herself from a worried but loving hug with Ruby  ……

Billy [after a deep breath, as saying it to someone else will TRULY make it real] “My parents told me ………. [Billy runs a troubled, stressed hand through her luscious locks] They told me that unless I return home, I’ll ALWAYS be an Earth girl for the REST of my life. [deep breath] I’ve got a week to decide.”

Billy bows her head and looks forlorn ….she can’t …. everything is just too overwhelming. Billy slumps to the floor in tears, and Ruby immediately sits beside her “man” and hugs her.

+++

A little later, with Tori, Raffy and everyone from pre the collapse still in the room, Billy muchly stirs and begins to be in enough of a state of mind to talk to anyone, and when she does, the still quite overawed re-sexed Billy makes everything in the room know that her situation, although MASSIVE, isn’t the only thing happening in the Bay ……..

Billy “I definitely can’t decide this right now. It’s too much, and I’ll totally go crazy if I ONLY think about this one BIG decision , but I DO want to support you guys when you have your BIG race. Skye, I hope/pray that you guys win. That father of yours …… I mean I know my parents just landed me in this ……[Billy looks down briefly at her truly/actually endowed chest] unique situation, but yeah, I want to cheer you on.”

Everyone else in the room is more than a little surprised by what Billy said, and several, including Sasha and Rosie, look at Ruby expectantly ………

Ruby [cautiously] “Do you think that’s the best idea, oh man of mine?”

Billy [wholeheartedly] “I’ll go crazy if I just sit at the place and think solely about something this huge. I need to be out and about. I just KNOW will help me make a decision.”

Ruby [worried voice, as she turns and looks in Tori’s direction] “Correct me if I’m wrong, Doc, but there’s never been a case medically of someone, a real life human someone, doing or having done to them, what‘s happened to Billy.”

Tori [thoughtful tone] “Nothing instant to my knowledge. Transgender transitioning happens over a certain, definitely not instant, amount of time. With all the Hormone treatments and the psychological aspect of it all. Yeah, so no one’s ever, say, gone from Blake to Sasha the way that Billy has.” 

Billy can see that Ruby totally has a point. She can’t just walk out of this house and talk to Zac or Alf or Irene but still be Billy as such. Male Billy wore girly clothes but this is a totally different ball game. Billy looks around. She sees that Ruby is worried, but she also sees that there’s definitely something going on in Rosie’s brain right now …….

Billy “Hey, Rosie. What’s going on in that mind of yours?”

Rosie [more than a little shocked that Billy picked up on her wry VERY small smile] “Who me? [Billy looks at her with a look that says “obviously”] Well, I was thinking about Denny.”

Billy “That wasn’t a “I’m thinking of my honey” look.”     

Rosie [a little surprised] “Perceptive, Billy bo ….. girl. Anyway, I was thinking that she was Zac and Evie’s long lost sister there for quite a while there.”

Ruby [worried voice, after “waking up”] “Are you actually proposing? …… [sternly, emotionally] No. This can’t happen.”  

Billy is taken more than a little aback by that. That Ruby feels so strongly about this. Well, not that she does ….but that Billy realises she doesn’t think that Ruby’s opinion matters that much in this sitch. Billy realises that she REALLY isn’t the boy who fell in love with Ruby ……… but also knows that you can’t just break up with someone. Even if you’ve been instantly changed from male to female ……..

Billy [soothingly] “Rubes, I get where you’re coming from. Like, if I go out there and start telling people that I’m, say,  Billy’s sister, Catherine ….staying in the Bay for a bit cos Billy had to go home for a while. Yeah, I know if that happened, we couldn’t be all romantic in public ….as that would an interesting look for both of us, especially you, but I think it’s the best we can do right now.”

Ruby tries to comprehend that. Part of her accepts the logic, and decides to decides to be hopeful ……

Ruby [optimistically] “Does that mean that we can be ….. you know ….when we’re not in the public eye? Like when we’re in our bedroom.”

Billy knows that she AND Ruby have been through a LOT. From when they 1st met in the then his home world ….with both only attired in what humans call underwear ….to this latest HUGE development ……Billy now looking AND feeling and THINKING like a straight female, and because no couple on Billy's home world have EVER broken up, Billy turns to Ruby and kisses her very tenderly on the cheek ……… despite not being in love with her anymore ………

Billy [trying to sound as convincing as she can] “Sure, Rubes. We can do that. Gonna feel weird and yummy at the same time when you caress my ACTUAL boobs though. For both of us.”

Tori [a little worried where the sexy talk might lead] “Will I have to block Raffy’s ears?”

Ruby [smily voice, as Raffy rolls her eyes] “Think we’ll keep things G rated from now on.”

Blake “So, Billy, you said girl PUBLIC you, like right now, is Catherine. Right?”

Catherine “Yeah. Actually, til we sort all this out, from now on, unless I’m alone with Rubes, my name is Catherine.”

Everything has happened so fast. Everyone in the room is struggling to keep up …… it’s just ……how does ALL this happen in not much more that the blink of an eye? All is quite in the room, until …….

Raffy “So, CATHERINE, got any juicy stories about Billy? A sister like you is bound to have something embarrassing about your bro? Trust me, there are stories I can tell YOU about Brody.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Archived